Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

back to that constant electric sensation constantly running around my groin.......

fuk, it's back (or perhaps my wife slipped one of those vibrating ben wa balls up my ass after I passed clean the fuk out during a sex ordeal saturday night, and it's kicked on), that near constant sensation of an electric current that feels like your cell phone is going off in your pants pocket on vibrate mode....

been thinkin' people are callin me non stop, only to realize my cellphone is no where to be seen.....

think i did a thread on this shit once before, but can't find it.....

need the sbr medical experts to chime in on wtf is going on here........

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

Probably one of the herpes viruses as they run along the nerves. You could be experiencing nueropathy from that even if you are not having other symptoms.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

any arthritis in your hips?

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Probably covid

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Doesn’t sound too good my man, might wanna see doctor. Don’t google it or you’ll be convinced you have cancer.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
    Doesn’t sound too good my man, might wanna see doctor. Don’t google it or you’ll be convinced you have cancer.
    so true. i can't google anything anymore health related.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    so true. i can't google anything anymore health related.
    everything I google these days says joe biden isn't senile, nor a sniffing groper of little kids, but rather is a well-qualified presidential candidate........

google very credible......

ps, to Foxx.... thank God if it's just The Herpes, I thought it might be something serious........

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I remember you having this before.

Let's just hope that the problem isn't found in a brain scan or MRI.

A lot of things it could be. If it's pronounced and consistent enough, go see your doctor.

You might have a reverse case of WallEye syndrome, you don't even want to know the route they go to treat that...

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Maybe you got that Hillary Clinton thing going on. The one where she can't stop shaking her head. The btch be like a bobble head.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    You might have a reverse case of WallEye syndrome, you don't even want to know the route they go to treat that...

shit, the treatment is a coked up charlie sheen lookin' in my peephole, trying to gain entry to my house, then bunghole, to relive a cory haim tryst?

If so, I'm fukked.......

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    Maybe you got that Hillary Clinton thing going on. The one where she can't stop shaking her head. The btch be like a bobble head.
    I do do this every time it really shocks me good:

Auto Donk

was potentially exposed to covid on July 15......

according to the cdc, and its 14 day guidelines, I am now free to shag ass to this place without fear or mask or condom:

only thing I'll be wearing is a pair of jeans, boots, and this shirt:

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    shit, the treatment is a coked up charlie sheen lookin' in my peephole, trying to gain entry to my house, then bunghole, to relive a cory haim tryst?

If so, I'm fukked.......

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

ps, to Foxx.... thank God if it's just The Herpes, I thought it might be something serious........
    At your age Donk, it could be shingles, which is also caused by a virus in the herpes family.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

time to get a finger up your butt
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave SBR_Guest_Pro 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Who is that girl Biden nuzzles and then kisses? She looks repulsed.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Sounds like a little prostatitis

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    time to get a finger up your butt

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

As suggested it might be prostate, or i found this.

buzzing in their vaginal or pelvic areas, one theory linked the phenomenon to twitching in the small muscles in these regions caused by quivering nerves. Some experts speculate that stress may be to blame for these involuntary movements and the annoying feeling they cause.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Sounds like a little prostatitis
    Isn't that what jeffery epstein got busted for bangin' down in palm beach?

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
    Who is that girl Biden nuzzles and then kisses? She looks repulsed.
    chris coons daughter; the mom, coons' wife, gives biden the look of death in the full video, as if she wanted to rip the pathetic perv's nuts off for fukkin' with her daughter.....

coons ignored it, total pussy..... but we knew that......... his wife woulda killed creepy joe........

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

fuk, it's back (or perhaps my wife slipped one of those vibrating ben wa balls up my ass after I passed clean the fuk out during a sex ordeal saturday night, and it's kicked on), that near constant sensation of an electric current that feels like your cell phone is going off in your pants pocket on vibrate mode....

been thinkin' people are callin me non stop, only to realize my cellphone is no where to be seen.....

You have an electric current in your balls? Hell I know what you should do. Call your nuts every name in the book

over a 10 month period, and then when your nuts finally get tired of it and tell you to shut the fuk up,

then you go whining like a pu$$y to the Mods about your nuts replies to your rude & instigative mouth running.

Freakin dumbass.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    At your age Donk, it could be shingles, which is also caused by a virus in the herpes family.
    good point. never thought of that.

i had shingles at 36 in my lower back extended out to my right hip. it was like itching but not quite itching.

Auto Donk

i'll do my usual health care protocol......

ignore it and hope it naturally resolves itself, as it's done the two other times I had this condition.....

if I recall, the best answers last time dealt with spine issues, narrowing disc space, pinched nerve causing the sensation.....

I pounded the shit out of my wife so hard last thursday night my back hurt like hell the next day..... probably the cause........

a little tussin', I'll be fine........

pologq

the arthritis in your hip is not unheard of either. any tightness in the hips or pain when you walk?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

It could be a blood clot. As someone who spent 2.5 months in the hospital, I recommend you getting checked out immediately. I thought it would just go away as well but sometimes it doesn't and could cost you your life.

Your not far from Memorial Hermann Memorial City. They are excellent, I know several doctors and nurses. There emergency room is empty most days because people don't want to visit the hospital because of Covid. You won't even have to wait.

Mac4Lyfe

It could be nerves, maybe low back, spine issues but could be a clot which could be deadly. A quick ultrasound and xray can rule out most things. I recommend going now, don't put off another day. Us guys think we're tough until reality bites you in the nuts. Go!

pologq

maybe you will get a hot nurse to massage the lower groin area. might be worth it for that alone and possibly save your life. agree to get it checked.

Mac4Lyfe

maybe you will get a hot nurse to massage the lower groin area. might be worth it for that alone and possibly save your life. agree to get it checked.
    I had several hot nurses massage my catheter while in the hospital. Unfortunately, my dick was dead. I couldn’t get it to move if I tried. Zero erections with a tube up your junk. LOL

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I had several hot nurses massage my catheter while in the hospital. Unfortunately, my dick was dead. I couldn’t get it to move if I tried. Zero erections with a tube up your junk. LOL
    oh man but did you get any boobage on the face?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Disc herniation? In general if you get weird sensations in your groin secondary to herniation its considered pretty urgent. History of hernitions or back surgeries? Any recent back injuries other than the one sustained while wrecking Mrs Donk the other night? Numbness or tingling in the legs or rectum, blah blah blah Pretty generic stuff but if the answer is yes Id holler at your md and get an mri sooner than later

After years of being on the receiving end of what has to feel like a train wreck, I cant believe the Mrs hasnt required a lower back transplant yet

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    It could be a blood clot. As someone who spent 2.5 months in the hospital, I recommend you getting checked out immediately. I thought it would just go away as well but sometimes it doesn't and could cost you your life.

Your not far from Memorial Hermann Memorial City. They are excellent, I know several doctors and nurses. There emergency room is empty most days because people don't want to visit the hospital because of Covid. You won't even have to wait.
    I think he’s fine. Sounds like nothing. Don’t waste your time donk. It will go away. Just go to sleep. I will take care of her when don’t wake up!

hawkeye 16
    Update your status
    hawkeye 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10404

It might be varicocele. I had that once. A electrical type buzzing sensation in your balls every few seconds. It's like you can take your pulse with your balls. Basically the veins get wrapped around you balls. It is very annoying. It helps if you don't cross your legs when you sit. Mine eventually went away.

However, it could be something else, so I wouldn't take chances and get it checked out.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...%20infertility.

pologq

hope you are feeling better

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

hope you are feeling better
    He might have passed. His last video....he looked like a corpse. Say a prayer for him.