wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Cops shoot Whiteman in Phoenix

This is sad all around. These people who ok keeps calling the police on folks for silly reasons are the worst. Its time they realize that's like a death sentence now. Guy was complying going to ground but cop got trigger happy.

You can't play crash bandicoot and disturb your neighbor anymore you might end up dead. Don't celebrate to hard during sports season

His name was Ryan Whitaker

wikkidinsane

He did answer the door with a gun but was complying foing to ground and got wasted. Officers did announce themselves but maybe the guy was under the influence in his own home

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Why on Earth would you open the door holding a gun when the officers are yelling "Phoenix police open the door"?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Every sports league going except football and this is what I wake up to?

SALOON

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

White man never had a chance here

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

did the guy die??

The guy never should of had gun in his hand period should of been concealed

If a non cop knocks on my door you cannot have a gun in open or your asking for it

My take 1 year suspension

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

The man came to the door with a gun because they had a situation earlier in the week when someone had knocked on their door in the middle of the night. Neighbor had called the police because he heard yelling and screaming. The girlfriend claims that they were playing video games, and that's where the yelling was coming from. Claims they did not hear the police ID themselves. Police were on both sides of the door, so when Whitaker looked through the peephole, he could not see anyone. Just an unfortunate situation all the way around.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

wikkidinsane

In all fairness they said Phoenix police really soft.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    The man came to the door with a gun because they had a situation earlier in the week when someone had knocked on their door in the middle of the night. Neighbor had called the police because he heard yelling and screaming. The girlfriend claims that they were playing video games, and that's where the yelling was coming from. Claims they did not hear the police ID themselves. Police were on both sides of the door, so when Whitaker looked through the peephole, he could not see anyone. Just an unfortunate situation all the way around.
    Damn thanks for the insight. That whybibdont answer doors at all unless you tell me in advance you're coming

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

If it’s unsafe enough that you need a gun to open your door then why open your door?

no peep hole?

maybe crack your door to see who it is if you didn’t hear them announce they are the police?

cant really blame the police here. They want to go home alive at night too

of course if this was a black man who got shot I’d be called a racist!

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

That video game on way too loud

Neighbor probably smiling and sleeping like a baby now

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Never pull a gun out unless you’re going to use it

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Never pull a gun out unless you’re going to use it
    Exactly, never pull any weapon unless it is totally necessary. The really sad thing is this thread is called "cops shoot a whiteman" like that fukin matters. It really shows how fukin stupid things have become. Now the only thing that matters is a persons skin color when a tragedy happens with police or anything else. It is almost like opie is looking to race bait so he can later say more people cared that a whiteman was shot compared to a black or any other race. Times couldn't be more pathetic. A person lost their life, that is what matters here. I am sure that cop started the night thinking "I hope I can shoot a guy tonight". No one wants that. It is getting to the point that I am embarrassed to be an American with all this race shit. Makes me sick to watch TV anymore because the only thing you see is race bait bullshit 24/7. Everyone life matters for fuk sake. Everyone needs to cut the bullshit.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Racial issues aside

It's a broader issue of LE and the overuse of force coupled with their immunity from prosecution.

MPLS is probably going to change that and the country will follow, but the police tactics here in the video show that the deceased didn't even see or know the shooter was behind him, he faced the 1 cop, complied, appears to have actually dropped the weapon but certainly never pointed it, and yet was shot in the back.

That fact alone..."in the back", shows you what cowards law enforcement are.

The shooter should be charged and locked up for manslaughter. No pension, no donut.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: EasyCover

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    In all fairness they said Phoenix police really soft.
    You’re not working. Perfect job for you

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    That video game on way too loud

Neighbor probably smiling and sleeping like a baby now
    Brutal but funny

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    You’re not working. Perfect job for you

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Exactly, never pull any weapon unless it is totally necessary. The really sad thing is this thread is called "cops shoot a whiteman" like that fukin matters. It really shows how fukin stupid things have become. Now the only thing that matters is a persons skin color when a tragedy happens with police or anything else. It is almost like opie is looking to race bait so he can later say more people cared that a whiteman was shot compared to a black or any other race. Times couldn't be more pathetic. A person lost their life, that is what matters here. I am sure that cop started the night thinking "I hope I can shoot a guy tonight". No one wants that. It is getting to the point that I am embarrassed to be an American with all this race shit. Makes me sick to watch TV anymore because the only thing you see is race bait bullshit 24/7. Everyone life matters for fuk sake. Everyone needs to cut the bullshit.
    Well said unde and I feel the same way.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Well said unde and I feel the same way.
    Even in prison I have never pulled my weapons on anyone because I have the gift that most don't care about anymore "compromise". You can talk to another human being, don't fukin matter what color they are we all have the same god damn issues. All you have to do is open your fukin ears and listen to what another person cares are and then work to fix the problem. But no one on the outside wants to listen they just want to run their fukin mouth. Well I am tired of it. People need to wake up and act like they have a sack. It is so embarrassing anymore we are now listening to athletes who have zero education to tell us what we should believe. Ya, go ahead, look where we are now. Back in middle school with problems. But lets have LeBron dipshit James tell us what we need to do. It is so pathetic that no one can ever watch sports anymore, at least the ones with money. When you are looking to NBA stars for life advice you already lost your lifes battle.

JAKEPEAVY21

Even in prison I have never pulled my weapons on anyone because I have the gift that most don't care about anymore "compromise". You can talk to another human being, don't fukin matter what color they are we all have the same god damn issues. All you have to do is open your fukin ears and listen to what another person cares are and then work to fix the problem. But no one on the outside wants to listen they just want to run their fukin mouth. Well I am tired of it. People need to wake up and act like they have a sack. It is so embarrassing anymore we are now listening to athletes who have zero education to tell us what we should believe. Ya, go ahead, look where we are now. Back in middle school with problems. But lets have LeBron dipshit James tell us what we need to do. It is so pathetic that no one can ever watch sports anymore, at least the ones with money. When you are looking to NBA stars for life advice you already lost your lifes battle.
    Spot on. I have not tuned in to the NBA since things have resumed. Not interested in the oppressed narrative from multi millionaires.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Lol. Wikkid this is a backfire. We all know why you created this thread.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Spot on. I have not tuned in to the NBA since things have resumed. Not interested in the oppressed narrative from multi millionaires.
    They are most racist than anyone they are fighting. If you are about equality then how about the Mexican community? How many Mexicans are making millions in the NBA? How many of those folks are working for $9 under the minimum everyday to feed their families? Has LeBron said anything about that or talked about cops shooting innocent Mexicans on the street? NONE. I am shocked. That dumbass needs to read a couple more books because he knows about 2% about history but he wants to run his dumbass mouth. He wouldn't know racisms if it punched his stupid ass in the face. He is a racist. He hates the people that made him a millionaire but at the same time doesn't give one fuk about all the other races that are struggling at every level. The guy might be the dumbest motherfuker I have ever seen in my life and all the other NBA stars. That is what you get when you give an uneducated dipshit a microphone.

JAKEPEAVY21

They are most racist than anyone they are fighting. If you are about equality then how about the Mexican community? How many Mexicans are making millions in the NBA? How many of those folks are working for $9 under the minimum everyday to feed their families? Has LeBron said anything about that or talked about cops shooting innocent Mexicans on the street? NONE. I am shocked. That dumbass needs to read a couple more books because he knows about 2% about history but he wants to run his dumbass mouth. He wouldn't know racisms if it punched his stupid ass in the face. He is a racist. He hates the people that made him a millionaire but at the same time doesn't give one fuk about all the other races that are struggling at every level. The guy might be the dumbest motherfuker I have ever seen in my life and all the other NBA stars. That is what you get when you give an uneducated dipshit a microphone.
    You are preaching to the choir buddy, I agree. How about these guys dip into their pockets and support "the cause"?

How is it ok for the black community to only care for and look out for themselves?

unde0087
    Did we win?

It isn't a surprise that LeBron is calling every white a racist but then signs with a company, along with that dipshit Kap, that has been a longtime user of slave labor across the pond to make their merchandise for cheap. You literally can't make it up. Both these total clueless ass clowns couldn't figure it out if they spelled it out to them.

Hey I am LeBron and Kap, we are all about racism but the company we are taking millions from make their shit in sweat shops. They are the two dumbest motherfukers I have ever seen in my life.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Black people are a problem and will continue to be a problem. No end in sight.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Black people are a problem and will continue to be a problem. No end in sight.
    Reported

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Reported
    I actually reported my own post

unde0087
    Did we win?

this is the reason i am reporting to the closed metro police and becoming one. I will turn my body cam into reality show.

unde0087
    Did we win?

I will show everyone what is really going on

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

I don't even think that girl in the video even liked the boyfriend.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

The way she said "Crash Bandicoot" so fluently was kinda hot though. I'd bang her now that she is single.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Yeah, I saw this all over the news! All those "peaceful protests" in Phoenix that are turning into riots! Mom's marching yelling "defund the police!" Statues coming down! Federal buildings being torched! It's insane!!!!!

Oh, no, wait, first time I've heard of this, and probably the last.....

#WhiteLivesDon'tMatter

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    I don't even think that girl in the video even liked the boyfriend.
    Can someone get these NBA players a history book or something please so they quit embarrassing us all with the "singular" racism for one fukin minute. Please God. If you put LeBron on Jeopardy he wouldn't even ring in once because he doesn't know shit about anything unless they asked "instead of calling 98% of your moves traveling going to the hoop what do they call it now"?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

We Got Games!

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

If they can supposedly have criminals evaluated by a shrink to determine if they committed a crime based on their incompetence mentally, then they should be able to do the same when ppl apply to be police officers.

And if you are a chicken sh!t & trigger happy, you are instantly out and not qualified.

It's clearly obvious when the guy saw it was cops, he put his arms to the side and kneel down.

Yet he still gets gunned down.

Unacceptable.

12 Last