suckerbet
    suckerbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2285

Received this email...anyone heard of this guy

Hi

2 days ago I launched a project I had been working on for the past 3 years. Given the circumstances surrounding us, I've decided that rather than move forward with this I'd invite all of you to take part in my new project UNDERDOGS ONLY. This is a completely free program. I've spent years refining and tracking professional bets and people I could verify as pros. The one constant is that they usually are playing underdogs or totals.

I've worked very hard to try to hone in on exactly what I want to do. Honestly, this pandemic has been crushing for me. At this point, I don't care about the money. I'll make money playing my own games. I don't want to mess with billing and any of that. I also don't feel great about charging people for plays during a pandemic when there is so much uncertainty.

With that, I'd invite all of you to join me for free over at: https://underdogs-only.com. It is a REALLY generic no frills website. You can fill out the form on the site and I'll be sending the plays out via email through mailchimp.
    You can also connect on the twitter machine @TWUnderdogsOnly. Plays won't go out there most likely so I'd sign up for the email, but we'll have some fun and make money either way. Hope to see you there

To your success,

Tod Wilkinson

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

The long con. If he’s emailing he’s sending different picks to everyone. The ones that end up with winning record he will inevitably ask for money from.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

FOOMCLMFAO @ Underdogs Only. Knew a guy that used to bet ONLY dogs every single day. Needless to say, he got his arse kicked. Sure, you will have some good days, but...

He has been studying professionals? Like who? He should tell us. Or, are you getting information from the offshore books?

Gosh, so many con-artists out there. .It's never-ending. LOL @ Tod Wilkinson

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by suckerbet View Post
    Hi

2 days ago I launched a project I had been working on for the past 3 years. Given the circumstances surrounding us, I've decided that rather than move forward with this I'd invite all of you to take part in my new project UNDERDOGS ONLY. This is a completely free program. I've spent years refining and tracking professional bets and people I could verify as pros. The one constant is that they usually are playing underdogs or totals.

I've worked very hard to try to hone in on exactly what I want to do. Honestly, this pandemic has been crushing for me. At this point, I don't care about the money. I'll make money playing my own games. I don't want to mess with billing and any of that. I also don't feel great about charging people for plays during a pandemic when there is so much uncertainty.

With that, I'd invite all of you to join me for free over at: https://underdogs-only.com. It is a REALLY generic no frills website. You can fill out the form on the site and I'll be sending the plays out via email through mailchimp.
    You can also connect on the twitter machine @TWUnderdogsOnly. Plays won't go out there most likely so I'd sign up for the email, but we'll have some fun and make money either way. Hope to see you there

To your success,

Tod Wilkinson

Hey Tod
    Thanks for being such a humanitarian in these trying times

The world needs more Tod Wilkinsons in it

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

so nice of tod (missing the 2nd "d") wilkinson to care about you and offer these free picks

don't forget to connect on the "twitter machine"