Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

obviously, she still longs for the Donk and what could have been........

cybersharp
    Update your status
    cybersharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1155

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I'm pretty sure you can brandish a weapon in this country without getting shot. The driver is going to jail for murder.
    Not in THAT situation! But please....GIVE ME A REALISTIC EXAMPLE of a situation where "you can
    brandish a weapon in this country without getting shot"!

....And I'll bet your example would -- by logical necessity -- NOT resemble the situation being
    discussed here. The driver WAS in fact driving aggressively, I guess (from news reports)....but he
    was ALSO surrounded by screaming "protesters" and he saw a Grizzly Adams type dude approaching
    him with a gun!

I'd bet you would have reacted in a similar scenario, once you panicked. I know I would have!

....And please, don't tell me you'd have stayed calm and "reasoned" with them!

It's a riot! There IS NO REASON at play here...

Auto Donk

quit diverting the topic, focus on Ms. Bulloch's brandishing of the Donk's big gun!!!!

Salam
    Salam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10044

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    wife was laughing at the "bad ass" with the ak 47, saying the "pussies" won't do anything to him........

glad he was shot dead.....

we need more dead and dying protestors to rid our streets of these assholes.......

word is they get paid fifty an hour by soros to protest......... kill em, so the money just won't be worth it any longer.......

kill em all.........
    fifty an hour? where do I sign up?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

In a way I feel bad for the guy. He has a black crippled wife that he was taking care of and all this happened? Judging from his interview, looks like he was missing some brain cells.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Tragic. Damn, they shouldn't be blocking these streets Who do they think they are? Entitled Brats - this is the common thread. Fools.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    dude, you do realize i spent three years in my prime in law school there, and then practiced law there for 8 years in my thirties........

i won't bore anyone with a sex story; my fav story related to a babe in austin never got that far, but is still my favorite.....

I was leaving the office after a successful day in court, and my landlord, who happens to be the one and only Miss Congeniality, was standing outside, talkin' on the phone to someone right outside of her Mitsubishi Montero, and she glances at me as I turn to head toward my 89 M6, and I see her do a double take, and flash me that million dollar smile as I turn away and realize who just gave me that awesome doubletake and huge smile and a "wow, I'd fuk you in an instant" look..... i played it cool, and didn't turn around -- I just smoothly walked away and climbed into my bmw, and exited the parking lot in the other direction; never looked back.

A month or so later, Ms. Bulloch had the pleasure of listening to me directly below her father's office at that building on sixth street she had bought her hollywood money, on my birthday, fukkin' the shit out of my wife late at night after hitting stullivan's on 4th Street and some of the clubs.... Sandy was up in her dad's office with a friend, and I knew it for as my wife and I pulled up, I saw her Montero in the parking lot.... she was up in his fourth floor office with her friend, a female, located directly above my third floor office. I put on a helluva show, knowing Ms. Bulloch was directly above me, and we could hear sandy and her friend -- a female -- laughing and saying shit like "oh my god, he's so fukkin' the shit out her", and shit like that........

I laid an alaskan pipeline worth of kahk in that town.......... but the best was knowing Sandy listened to me obliterate some pussy.....

come to donk:

This.....BlancoBlanko, Vitterd, JoeCool? You know Vitty, blanco, and Joey. You know!
    FOOMCLMFAOROFLSCAO....

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Salam View Post
    fifty an hour? where do I sign up?
    akin to that idiot don lapre, apparently there are little ads promoting this shit and offering payment to protesters from soros.....

I wonder what ever happened to that mother fukker........
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-29-20 at 03:45 PM.

Salam
    Salam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10044

I never made fifty an hour

First 123