lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Maybe America and Canada aren't so different, we have a large portion of morons living in our city.

People don't want to listen and social distance, then make them start wearing a mask. End of story.
    lmao let me guess they cant breathe?

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Made them mandatory in Minnesota today

Spent all day on twitter fighting mask nazi's
    social medias for the birds

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1189

Made them mandatory in Minnesota today

Spent all day on twitter fighting mask nazi's

Keyboard warrior..
    Great way to spend an entire day..

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    lmao let me guess they cant breathe?
    Something about freedom and sheeple. Also this is no worse than the flu!

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post

Keyboard warrior..
    Great way to spend an entire day..
    I owned the libs today. Gained two followers as well.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Be dynamic and adapt to the situation. It's called evolving....for the people that believe in that.
    Your posts are great, keep them coming.

Stay safe KLC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I was against them at first, but have come to embrace the idea now. Being a former heart patient over 50, I need to be careful. Even went as far to get Astros, Texans, Rockets, Houston Cougars, and Nashville Predators masks to go with my tshirts and caps. It's become a good conversation piece at Walmart and Kroger.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I was against them at first, but have come to embrace the idea now. Being a former heart patient over 50, I need to be careful. Even went as far to get Astros, Texans, Rockets, Houston Cougars, and Nashville Predators masks to go with my tshirts and caps. It's become a good conversation piece at Walmart and Kroger.
    If you were a former heart patient and over 50 before what changed your mind?? Just curious, most people dig in on something and never see a different way to do things.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    If you were a former heart patient and over 50 before what changed your mind?? Just curious, most people dig in on something and never see a different way to do things.
    Just reading the stats for people in my situation, and my age. A couple of other factors that changed my position are that I'm overweight, and my wife has MS. I owe it to her to be more careful than other people have been. I'm as conservative and patriotic as they come, but if I see data that could potentially effect my family, I'll run with it. I'll be totally honest. I was coming home, and making fun of the people at the stores with masks when this first came about in March. I don't think that the government should be mandating them, but I believe stores have the right to require them. Either way, I'll probably wear them out to the store from here on out, even when this has passed.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    Be dynamic and adapt to the situation. It's called evolving....for the people that believe in that.
    Your posts are great, keep them coming.

Stay safe KLC
    Thank you, Sir. You stay safe also, my friend.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Intelligent evolution!
    Kudos
    Just reading the stats for people in my situation, and my age. A couple of other factors that changed my position are that I'm overweight, and my wife has MS. I owe it to her to be more careful than other people have been. I'm as conservative and patriotic as they come, but if I see data that could potentially effect my family, I'll run with it. I'll be totally honest. I was coming home, and making fun of the people at the stores with masks when this first came about in March. I don't think that the government should be mandating them, but I believe stores have the right to require them. Either way, I'll probably wear them out to the store from here on out, even when this has passed.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Your avatar is as cool as a cucumber. Every time I see it I see the coolest of the cool. Good to see that you sorted through things and are comfortable doing what is best for you and your family. I never was afraid to get it, but I sure didn't want to give it to anyone I care about. That drove my actions early. Still does. Even if it means staying away from loved ones, sitting outside when I visit or not giving hugs.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    i had a nurse tell me on tuesday, the numbers for the covid 19 people here for the hospitals here in nc is a joke, it nothing like what you are hearing, they got to keep the numbers high for fed money to the states.......again how many here know someone that have died from this?? and im not talking about 80 yr old in a nursing home.
    Hospitals make tons of money from surgeries, specifically elective surgeries. Those get shut down with high covid numbers. They're not boosting their numbers just to get Fed money which isn't that high to begin with.

BTW, my wife is a nurse and has worked with covid plasma therapy.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

I like how there are so many morons that think masks are the cure and wearing them will make the virus go away in 4-6 weeks.

Look how good masks are working in California.

Yesterday 10278 cases (new record) Today 12045 cases (new record)

Only the moron governors and the radical libs think the masks work. Anyone with a tiny bit of common sense can see they clearly don't work and infact actually make it worse.

How exactly do masks make the spread of covid worse?

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

living in CA, its rare to see someone not wearing a mask. It has been this way for months. Masks don't seem to be working.

First 12