1. #36
    SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-10-15
    Posts: 3,248
    Betpoints: 6249

    she's super hot. i'll take her
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/06/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  2. #37
    nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-27-06
    Posts: 6,943
    Betpoints: 1323

    Dont care...his life. Hes a fantastic QB

  3. #38
    Zlaniner
    Zlaniner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-12-19
    Posts: 137
    Betpoints: 653

    Jordan Love is now Hittin' it !
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020


  4. #39
    StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 10,000
    Betpoints: 14736

    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    only a closeted homosexual who needs a beard so that he can hopefully stay under the radar while satisfying his insatiable homosexual urge to be gangbanged by a bunch of leather clad bears at a local bathhouse......
    There's no evidence for this. Was Munn a beard too? Rodgers is a great QB, I love the guy

    but the family and social issues he has are real; he's like a hollywood misfit

  5. #40
    Auto Donk
    only vitturd is a bigger puss than Joe
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 37,134

    Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    There's no evidence for this. Was Munn a beard too? Rodgers is a great QB, I love the guy

    but the family and social issues he has are real; he's like a hollywood misfit
    the lanflisi meltdown essentially outted him.....

    I dont give a shit if he's gay, he's an awesome qb.....

    he's probably hands down the best gay qb ever.....


    like eddie murphy said, you can play sports with a gay guy, just when you're finished, you say, "hey, I'm gonna go grab a beer, you want to come?" rodgers will say, "nah, I'm gonna go suck somebody's dik!" Eddie: "OK, you go suck that dik, I'm gonna have a beer"













    Pretty obvious evidence of rodgers being a "packer" in more ways than one.....



    and there's more such evidence, I just grabbed the tip of the gay iceberg..... not that it matters.....

    he'll come out eventually....

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  6. #41
    Auto Donk
    only vitturd is a bigger puss than Joe
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 37,134

    I don't often throw my legal knowledge around the forum, but in the case of aaron rodgers and the "lanflisi evidence," we lawyers have a strict legal term we use to refer to that type of evidence. and again, I hate showing off my law prowess, but in this case I will share the exact legal term -- actually, it's a phrase -- used to describe the trove of lanflisi/rodgers communications: "PRETTY FUKKIN' GAY".....

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  7. #42
    manny24
    givnasum
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 16,187
    Betpoints: 1064

    Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    There's no evidence for this. Was Munn a beard too? Rodgers is a great QB, I love the guy

    but the family and social issues he has are real; he's like a hollywood misfit
    Stacker he's a skin ripper for sure the bags under his eyes give it away

    up most nights eating corn-on-the-cob the long way

  8. #43
    big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-08
    Posts: 15,872
    Betpoints: 103

    Lots of posters seem to know a lot about gay sex

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  9. #44
    Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-06
    Posts: 5,282
    Betpoints: 1613

    She probably wanted to get married and he said no way. Right move. Insane for these 20-million a year players to get married until they're done and get prenups signed. Too much risk, even with Patrick, who has her own money.

  10. #45
    StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 10,000
    Betpoints: 14736

    Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    up most nights eating corn-on-the-cob the long way
    Yes, he's a strange dude with all those family issues and kumbaya stuff when he comments on the world - who knows

    Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Lots of posters seem to know a lot about gay sex
    I laughed at this joe, atta boy

  11. #46
    StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 10,000
    Betpoints: 14736

    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    She probably wanted to get married and he said no way. Right move. Insane for these 20-million a year players to get married until they're done and get prenups signed. Too much risk, even with Patrick, who has her own money.
    Exactly slewie ... why would you deal with the headache of a woman who is over 30? You're getting old goods for top shelf pricing. The whole point is that you get youth, fertility and beauty as a trade off for later when she has none of these you stick by her. Don't start at the end. That's like waiting all week to bet a favorite only to bet into a inflated line, you know it's gonna be a losing proposition.

  12. #47
    manny24
    givnasum
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 16,187
    Betpoints: 1064

    Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Exactly slewie ... why would you deal with the headache of a woman who is over 30? You're getting old goods for top shelf pricing. The whole point is that you get youth, fertility and beauty as a trade off for later when she has none of these you stick by her. Don't start at the end. That's like waiting all week to bet a favorite only to bet into a inflated line, you know it's gonna be a losing proposition.
    don't get Keanu'd

  13. #48
    StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 10,000
    Betpoints: 14736

    Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    don't get Keanu'd



    Weird world, huh

  14. #49
    DiggityDaggityDo
    COVID-19 Quarantine POTM April 2020
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 81,479
    Betpoints: 10391

    Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Stacker he's a skin ripper for sure the bags under his eyes give it away

    up most nights eating corn-on-the-cob the long way

  15. #50
    thechaoz
    2019 SBR Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-09
    Posts: 10,909
    Betpoints: 42762

    She's a tomboy wanna be Alpha female.

    Yeah no thanks

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  16. #51
    DiggityDaggityDo
    COVID-19 Quarantine POTM April 2020
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 81,479
    Betpoints: 10391

    Word on the street is that Aaron is now banging actress Shailene Woodley, and she is actually the reason Arron split from Danica.

    And here is the kicker: Danica introduced Aaron to Sheilene.






  17. #52
    SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-10-15
    Posts: 3,248
    Betpoints: 6249

    Danica is way hotter
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/06/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  18. #53
    pologq
    I'm Over Here Now
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 5,151
    Betpoints: 998

    Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Lots of posters seem to know a lot about gay sex

  19. #54
    pologq
    I'm Over Here Now
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 5,151
    Betpoints: 998

    that new girl looks like she likes a good rooster slapping. i don't picture danica taking that without getting angry.

  20. #55
    SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-10-15
    Posts: 3,248
    Betpoints: 6249

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    that new girl looks like she likes a good rooster slapping. i don't picture danica taking that without getting angry.
    Danica didn't get to be the first female in Nascar by being a "good driver"
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/06/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  21. #56
    BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-05-11
    Posts: 5,451
    Betpoints: 89

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    Danica didn't get to be the first female in Nascar by being a "good driver"
    She really knows how to work the "stick shift"

  22. #57
    BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-05-11
    Posts: 5,451
    Betpoints: 89

    If I was Rodgers I would be banging about 9 super hot chicks in their early 20's.

    What an idiot. Danica Patrick? Yuk

  23. #58
    Auto Donk
    only vitturd is a bigger puss than Joe
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 37,134

    diggity, get real..... guys that fuk little munchkin head trainers don't fuk hot babes like that ho standing next to the keyboard........






    those kind of hos are for me.........

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  24. #59
    StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 10,000
    Betpoints: 14736

    Why are you so sure Rodgers is a rooster lover

    I don't see any good evidence. He's just an odd guy here or there, like all the greats. In my view, the odds that Magic is "gay" are much higher, for many reasons. But I'm not saying he's gay, I don't know.

  25. #60
    Auto Donk
    only vitturd is a bigger puss than Joe
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 37,134

    Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Why are you so sure Rodgers is a rooster lover

    I don't see any good evidence. He's just an odd guy here or there, like all the greats. In my view, the odds that Magic is "gay" are much higher, for many reasons. But I'm not saying he's gay, I don't know.
    jeezus.... all those lanflisi tweets were to him and him only........

    read them.....

    rodgers used to pound him mercilessly.....

    I don't care that he's gay or bi, he's still one helluva good qb......

    to each their own.....

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  26. #61
    StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 10,000
    Betpoints: 14736

    Ok, I'm just unsure, I'm not convinced. that's all --- this lanflisi guy could be the weirdo, it's coming from him

  27. #62
    dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-18
    Posts: 128
    Betpoints: 399

    my 2 cents on rodgers; dude is definitely bi, but is and wants to be gay. he's moving from one chic to another during his playing days because he obviously won't admit to anything until his career is done. probably still thinks he can make it work with women, but doesn't get why these hot pieces of ass aren't doing jack for him.

  28. #63
    PAULYPOKER
    DC$wamp!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-08
    Posts: 34,651

    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    only is she's applied ample amounts of "Wrecking Balm" to that horrendous ass hat tat she revealed at some point.........







    if nascar wants to expand its fan base to include "ttwarrior" types, they should mandate that alex bowman get a similar ass hat tat and pose in a microthong leaning over his no. 88 Vaseline Chevy.....

    as for that fagh aaron rodgers, let me guess.... he went back to his munchkin-headed trainer, kevin lanflisi:






    what are the odds that now, after his latest beard refused to put up with his insatiable appetite for kahk any longer, that the gay green gay packers' qb comes out of the closet and proudly announces he's gay as fuk?

  29. #64
    cincinnatikid513
    yo
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 29,058

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    Danica is way hotter
    she looks like she is boring
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/30/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


First 12
Top