Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Quote Originally Posted by Stallion View Post
    I wear a mask 8-10 hours a day while working. They work.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Size of SARS-CoV-2 is 0.1 micron. Do you know how small that is? How many on here actually wear N95 masks? I'm willing to bet less than 10%. So please STFU and mind your own fukking business, you're not helping by wearing your stupid worthless masks.
    You are calculating the size of the virus rather than the size of the droplets that spread the f**king virus. Jesus CHRIST

I'm actually embarrassed for you

Only thing worse than a goddamn moron is a goddamn moron who thinks they know better than everyone else. Do some research, you absolute fool
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave blankoblanco 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

paulll
    paulll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

Sitting at home during the lockdown. Feeling myself really safe here and no mask needed

Wrongside

Quote Originally Posted by paulll View Post
    Sitting at home during the lockdown. Feeling myself really safe here and no mask needed
    Retired, work from home or on unemployment? Or none of the above?

P.S. no reason to lie here

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    Or maybe they work because a) basic science that a kindergartener would understand and b) there's a known correlation between a county mandating masks and COVID cases in that county slowing down

Nice job at pushing it as a logical fallacy though. Honestly, valiant effort. Unfortunately you're a moron so you can't understand when that idea applies and when it doesn't
    It's not a logical fallacy. I was simply pointing out why soft anecdotal evidence doesn't qualify as a universal truth. Maybe you should check your mindless comrades in mask faction before you get snippy with anyone else. Nobody forced him to go full retard, he did that of his own volition, probably caused by inhaling his own camel breath for 8-10 hours a day, starving his brain of oxygen.

You're just a dumbed down dolt who parrots whatever's piped to your eyes and ears by the liberal media industrial complex. Your opinion is worthless because it's not even your opinion to begin with. You're a wind-up toy and a cesspool for the rampant junk information bukkake for which you regularly accept with mouth wide open.

blankoblanco

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    It's not a logical fallacy. I was simply pointing out why soft anecdotal evidence doesn't qualify as a universal truth. Maybe you should check your mindless comrades in mask faction before you get snippy with anyone else. Nobody forced him to go full retard, he did that of his own volition, probably caused by inhaling his own camel breath for 8-10 hours a day, starving his brain of oxygen.
    Are you trolling?

You just said "I was simply pointing out why soft anecdotal evidence doesn't qualify as a universal truth" before immediately going back to anecdotal evidence as if it meant something

At this point I literally don't even respect your intelligence enough to waste any energy arguing against you. You're obviously an idiot and nothing I could say would break through your thick skull. It would be like beating up a special ed child. Forget it. It's just sad

Yep, you win, bud. Great job! Gold star

Eddy Munny

Are you trolling?

You just said "I was simply pointing out why soft anecdotal evidence doesn't qualify as a universal truth" before immediately going back to anecdotal evidence as if it meant something

At this point I literally don't even respect your intelligence enough to waste any energy arguing against you. You're obviously an idiot and nothing I could say would break through your thick skull. It would be like beating up a special ed child. Forget it. It's just sad

Yep, you win, bud. Great job! Gold star
    What the fukk are you even talking about? Because I hit your boy with a "camel breath" quip I'm guilty of presenting "anecdotal evidence?" LOL your head is so far up your own ass you can't even ascertain your environment. You're just reaching for anything that feels like a straw at this point.

Yeah, you won't waste energy arguing with me because you know you won't so much as make dent. Special ed child... psh, get the fukk outta here you nerd. You're obviously still salty from past encounters when I backhanded you so hard I smeared your lipstick, even through that feminine hygiene product you keep strapped to your face.

Quit preaching like you're the authority on anything. You're a fukking spittoon for the globalist agenda. Enjoy your intellectual sodomy, derp.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

You are calculating the size of the virus rather than the size of the droplets that spread the f**king virus. Jesus CHRIST

I'm actually embarrassed for you

Only thing worse than a goddamn moron is a goddamn moron who thinks they know better than everyone else. Do some research, you absolute fool
    LOL once again, brainwashed by the media... Keep on regurgitating what the media tells you fukking idiot. Do you really think droplets are the only thing that transmits pathogens? There are billions of pathogens around you. Ugh... I'm not gonna waste my time with someone that never even took college level microbiology.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1165

There are always two sides to every story... Nothing is absolute.
    That's what pisses me off most about idiots. They haven't a clue but they think they know what's best for everyone else since they don't have any cognitive thinking skills. They eat up everything and anything the media tells them.
    Size of SARS-CoV-2 is 0.1 micron. Do you know how small that is? How many on here actually wear N95 masks? I'm willing to bet less than 10%. So please STFU and mind your own fukking business, you're not helping by wearing your stupid worthless masks.

My health IS MY fukking business moron..
    Now, hurry before the flock leaves you and that curr dog starts barking at your ass..

blankoblanco

What the fukk are you even talking about? Because I hit your boy with a "camel breath" quip I'm guilty of presenting "anecdotal evidence?" LOL your head is so far up your own ass you can't even ascertain your environment. You're just reaching for anything that feels like a straw at this point.

Yeah, you won't waste energy arguing with me because you know you won't so much as make dent. Special ed child... psh, get the fukk outta here you nerd. You're obviously still salty from past encounters when I backhanded you so hard I smeared your lipstick, even through that feminine hygiene product you keep strapped to your face.

Quit preaching like you're the authority on anything. You're a fukking spittoon for the globalist agenda. Enjoy your intellectual sodomy, derp.
    Nah, I love a good debate. You're just legit too stupid and sad to make one. You just want a pissing contest. I'm fine with that too, don't really care

Remind me of those past encounters you're talking about, I'd love to know. I guess you must remember me? That's flattering. I don't really know who the fk you are besides some random loser

Eddy Munny

Nah, I love a good debate. You're just legit too stupid and sad to make one

Remind me of those past encounters you're talking about, I'd love to know. I guess you remember me? That's flattering. I don't know who the f you are
    You already showed your hand... You can't play dumb now.

See? You're already backpedaling.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    My health IS MY fukking business moron..
    Now, hurry before the flock leaves you and that curr dog starts barking at your ass..
    Stay the fukk home you fat fukk. If masks work why the fukk do you care if others wear it? Makes no sense does it?

Keep thinking a stupid mask is gonna save you while you stuff your fat face with fast food and beer. Gotta love stupid fukks that never workout and take care of their bodies while eating like shit telling others their health matters. Typical obese mother fukker that takes up two seats in an airplane.

blankoblanco

LOL once again, brainwashed by the media... Keep on regurgitating what the media tells you fukking idiot. Do you really think droplets are the only thing that transmits pathogens? There are billions of pathogens around you. Ugh... I'm not gonna waste my time with someone that never even took college level microbiology.
    Car crashes also aren't the only way you die, so you shouldn't wear seatbelts? Stop embarrassing yourself

No shit they're not the only way the pathogens are transmitted. They are one of the significant ways COVID is transmitted. So wear a fking mask to significantly impede that way and provably reduce your risk of spreading, especially when many cases are asymptomatic so you could be a spreader at any point

You don't wear a mask to protect yourself, you wear it to protect others and show you're not a completely selfish dick. Why is this so hard?

blankoblanco

You already showed your hand... You can't play dumb now.

See? You're already backpedaling.
    Uhh, it just means that I don't know who you are besides some random SBR clown. If I did know, I forgot. Asking you to tell me

Not sure how that would be backpedaling. I'm obviously standing by everything I've said, and I continue to think you're an imbecile

"You already showed your hand" -- what does this even mean to you? Did it just sound cool? I'd gladly lay my hand face up

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Stay the fukk home you fat fukk. If masks work why the fukk do you care if others wear it? Makes no sense does it?

Keep thinking a stupid mask is gonna save you while you stuff your fat face with fast food and beer. Gotta love stupid fukks that never workout and take care of their bodies while eating like shit telling others their health matters. Typical obese mother fukker that takes up two seats in an airplane.
    THAT!!!
    That right there shows your utter ignorance.
    I'm 6' 185 dumbass..
    So now what!?!!!??
    Huh??
    You stupid, stupid, fukk..
    Stop projecting your bullshit life on others you know nothing about in hopes of making yourself feel good enough to rationalize eating that 5th big mac...
    JFC, people make me pro-nuclear..

Eddy Munny

Uhh, it just means that I don't know who you are. If I did know, I forgot. Asking you to tell me

Not sure how that would be backpedaling. I'm obviously standing by everything I've said, and I continue to think you're an imbecile

"You already showed your hand" -- what does this even mean to you? Did it just sound cool? I'd gladly lay my hand face up
    Just look at yourself sputtering, wheels spinning in mud. You've lost any and all momentum you may have thought you had when you ambushed from the periphery with your "look at me, I know stuff " attitude laced with haphazard insults. This is beyond anticlimactic. It's like you shot your load in the first five seconds and it landed squarely in your own eye. Don't expect me to be your towel boy. Pathetic.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    My brother tested positive today and he's not feeling well. He's young and in great shape.

Take this seriously.
    If he's young and in great shape then he has nothing to worry about. The test doesn't even isolate the virus, it only detects the presence of a certain RNA, which is why countless "positive" cases amount to absolutely nothing, not so much as a symptom. When a procedure is opposed by its own inventor as a means of testing for the virus, I think it speaks volumes.

Your brother is more likely to slip on a banana peel and tumble to his death down a flight of stairs.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: b1slickguy, and stefan084

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29684

Or maybe they work because a) basic science that a kindergartener would understand and b) there's a known correlation between a county mandating masks and COVID cases in that county slowing down

Nice job at pushing it as a logical fallacy though. Honestly, valiant effort. Unfortunately you're a moron so you can't understand when that idea applies and when it doesn't

I'm chomping at the bit to know who published these amazing results, or was this something you heard on the news?

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

Just look at yourself sputtering, wheels spinning in mud. You've lost any and all momentum you may have thought you had when you ambushed from the periphery with your "look at me, I know stuff " attitude laced with haphazard insults. This is beyond anticlimactic. It's like you shot your load in the first five seconds and it landed squarely in your own eye. Don't expect me to be your towel boy. Pathetic.
    love him or hate him, Eddy knows how to string words together and put people in their respective places.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Unless you are wearing a N95, N99 or N100 they are literally 10% effective.

flegg
    flegg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 505

10%? Where are you getting this. Also 10% for a highly contagious virus would still be worth. You can't just say 10% arbitrarily. Even a shitty mask prevents long distance droplet travel, so 10% might be true for the dentist or barber that is next to your face (and who should be wearing n95), but the percentage is likely much higher at greater distance (social gathering, classroom, baseball, etc).

Where is this evidence that masks do NOT work?

COVID is a type of coronavirus, and coronaviruses are known to be droplet viruses. The simplest of logic then dictates that you should be WEARING A MASK until proven otherwise. And any type of mask blocks droplets well.

Look at Japan. VERY lax social distancing, lockdowns, shutdowns. BUT, no cultural issues with masks and covid etiquette. Breezing through the pandemic despite having an elderly susceptible population.

There's lots of things I disagree with on both ends of the spectrum these days, but wearing a mask is THE RIGHT CHOICE at this time.
    Last edited by flegg; 07-30-20 at 09:38 AM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Why does hardly a soul in my country say "masks don't work"??

Why are people not attacking or trying to shame each other in public for wearing or not wearing masks?

Why are so many people in the USA doing the opposite?

Are any other countries having this argument to anywhere near the extent it is happening in the USA?

Why???

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

It comes down to this. Either wear the mask and try to protect yourself as much as possible, or do not wear the mask and gamble with your health and life. NO ONE in here is a Doctor but many in here are big mouth blow hards who really deserve to get their worthless arses kicked. You guys are totally and unmistakably WORTHLESS.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Why does hardly a soul in my country say "masks don't work"??

Why are people not attacking or trying to shame each other in public for wearing or not wearing masks?

Why are so many people in the USA doing the opposite?

Are any other countries having this argument to anywhere near the extent it is happening in the USA?

Why???
    I'm not an anthropologist but my guess would be self absorbed greed and arrogance with a lack of empathy..

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

What on earth would give anyone the idea that a surgical mask is ineffective? And why would anyone fight with another human because the wore a mask? I can see why one would fight with someone violating a store policy by not wearing a mask, but to attack those wearing a mask is something special...lol.

Are posters really talking about the size of the virus alone, and how a mask won't stop it? That thinking is severely flawed given that germs usually travel on respiratory droplets, not by themselves, and that is the target of the mask.

That's just one of the points I read. There are some very significant flaws in a lot of the "arguments" I've read here.

The biggest one could be the myth that somehow acting in accordance with public health guidelines is some knd of submissoin of rights. There's also a projection here by those against a mask.

Clearly those against a mask, whether right or wrong, are not thinking for themselves, they are believing anything they can from places like youtube.

Yet the accusation is that those wearing a mask are mindless sheep.

It's ok posters, you can talk stupid. But there's no need to act dumb.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: homie1975

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    What on earth would give anyone the idea that a surgical mask is ineffective? And why would anyone fight with another human because the wore a mask? I can see why one would fight with someone violating a store policy by not wearing a mask, but to attack those wearing a mask is something special...lol.

Are posters really talking about the size of the virus alone, and how a mask won't stop it? That thinking is severely flawed given that germs usually travel on respiratory droplets, not by themselves, and that is the target of the mask.

That's just one of the points I read. There are some very significant flaws in a lot of the "arguments" I've read here.

The biggest one could be the myth that somehow acting in accordance with public health guidelines is some knd of submissoin of rights. There's also a projection here by those against a mask.

Clearly those against a mask, whether right or wrong, are not thinking for themselves, they are believing anything they can from places like youtube.

Yet the accusation is that those wearing a mask are mindless sheep.

It's ok posters, you can talk stupid. But there's no need to act dumb.

another post of the year candidate

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Wisconsin Gov. has issued a statewide order to wear face coverings when indoors and not in a private residence

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    It comes down to this. Either wear the mask and try to protect yourself as much as possible, or do not wear the mask and gamble with your health and life. NO ONE in here is a Doctor but many in here are big mouth blow hards who really deserve to get their worthless arses kicked. You guys are totally and unmistakably WORTHLESS.

How about I kick your a*s. Put all your little weapons away and let's get in the boxing ring. I'll knock you the f*ck out.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

If he's young and in great shape then he has nothing to worry about. The test doesn't even isolate the virus, it only detects the presence of a certain RNA, which is why countless "positive" cases amount to absolutely nothing, not so much as a symptom. When a procedure is opposed by its own inventor as a means of testing for the virus, I think it speaks volumes.

Your brother is more likely to slip on a banana peel and tumble to his death down a flight of stairs.

They are testing the RNA to see who's bloodline is from Atlantis. Lol. Joking. I don't know. You are right. The vaccine has sequencing to change your DNA permanently. Just take the needle (not you Eddy) and enjoy chappies!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

You're just a dumbed down dolt who parrots whatever's piped to your eyes and ears by the liberal media industrial complex. Your opinion is worthless because it's not even your opinion to begin with. You're a wind-up toy and a cesspool for the rampant junk information bukkake for which you regularly accept with mouth wide open.

The mask is causing brain damage to those wearing it for long periods. I know...I know....there isn't much damage it can do to most.....

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Wearing a mask protects others more than protects you. Wearing a mask is showing care for others not being a selfish bitch.

Wrongside

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29684

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    actually that is incorrect, seems they put that on their solely for liability purposes

any type of face covering helps prevent transmission, including earloop masks. Now, if it becomes aerosolized I would agree with that statement

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

I am a doctor. No one is worthless. You always talk a big game, but mostly it is just to irritate others or inflate your own ego. I don't know why you think that is productive. Not wearing a mask isn't a gamble, because it doesn't reduce risk, and wearing a mask dehumanizes people and causes more problems with life and quality of life.

The science is clear in this fashion: Even N95s don't stop respiratory viruses. Do you want the links to the studies? I will post them if you are curious. Are those of you struck with fear going to listen to high priest Fauci now and also wear goggles? What about when he asks you to wear a space suit? I'm being serious.

First ... 1213141516 Last