HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    LB has a very good ratio of quality to nonsense!! To get this many there gotta be some fluff in there! Lot of in game talking as well. My goal is for at least half of them to be something of substance pertaining to plays worth reading!! The other half just nonsense. Lol.
    I know bank, your top shelf in the BB forum. I've read your write ups.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Saw my friend posted a picture of a couple hockey players in our city on a walk outside and they were wearing masks. Johnny Gaudreau and Monahan.

Smart guys these NHL players, they want to play without risking getting covid. If only mlb players would stop crying about playing and just wear masks like the NHLers.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Saw my friend posted a picture of a couple hockey players in our city on a walk outside and they were wearing masks. Johnny Gaudreau and Monahan.

Smart guys these NHL players, they want to play without risking getting covid. If only mlb players would stop crying about playing and just wear masks like the NHLers.
    Awesome, Gaudreau is a stud for his size...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post

We had a few blues hanging out at bars in Clayton but someone on the team tested positive and think that got them all to tighten up!! Lol

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Awesome, Gaudreau is a stud for his size...
    Yeah personally I want flames to lose and get a chance at Lafreniere but I do like Gaudreau. He seems pumped about playing which is more than you can say for alot of the whiny NBA and MLB players.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1515

Paul Waldron—the commissioner for St. Johns County just south of Jacksonville, Florida—has tested positive for COVID-19 and is currently in the hospital in critical condition. Last week, Waldron voted against a countywide order requiring all residents to wear face masks as a way to prevent coronavirus infections.

According to News 4 Jax, Waldron wasn't "necessarily opposed" to the face mask requirement, but wanted county administrators to clarify the types of masks required and whether the county could provide sufficient supplies for employees and citizens entering government buildings.

In a Facebook post written by his daughter, she said he was in the "most critical of conditions," adding that because of "complications from the virus, he went into septic shock and many organs are struggling."

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Dude, come on

Between 55-75 3.1 million domestic deaths in Vietnam, of which the US suffered 47,000 deaths.

The US military kills at the most effective rate in world history. It is a civilian lead military, hence the politicians are weaklings when it comes to wiping opponents off this planet. Which, had we done in '19 or '45 or '73 or '91 we'd be in a much safer and cleaner world, but inevitably you have the liberals and their dovish attitude towards life and reform of enemies so we now to their liberalism and go clean up their mess every generation thereafter.
    They were mostly Vietnam civilians killed.

If you think an M16 can match an AK47 you're nuts.

We want high numbers, kill every Vietnamese you see was the order
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 07-11-20 at 09:14 PM.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    30 year old Texas man purposely attended a party thrown by someone infected with covid, which the aim was to see if any other attendees would get infected. The man became critically ill and was admited to the hospital where he died. Before his death, he told his nurse that he thought the virus was a, yup you guessed it, a"hoax." This all according to San Antonio Methodist Healthcare Chief Medical Office Dr Jane Appleby. JSMH...
    Good for the dumb fukk as he deserved exactly what he got.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Paul Waldron—the commissioner for St. Johns County just south of Jacksonville, Florida—has tested positive for COVID-19 and is currently in the hospital in critical condition. Last week, Waldron voted against a countywide order requiring all residents to wear face masks as a way to prevent coronavirus infections.

According to News 4 Jax, Waldron wasn't "necessarily opposed" to the face mask requirement, but wanted county administrators to clarify the types of masks required and whether the county could provide sufficient supplies for employees and citizens entering government buildings.

In a Facebook post written by his daughter, she said he was in the "most critical of conditions," adding that because of "complications from the virus, he went into septic shock and many organs are struggling."
    Good another dumb fukk gets what he deserves..

Next.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

So we all agree that we are wearing masks now so we can open up and I can go back to work please. thanks

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13502

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    I haven't worn a mask even once.

I'm not sick.

Therefore, no need.
    did landers hop on your account while you guys were snuggling?

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13502

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Democrats like you think they have the right to tell me what to do.

You don't like it then too bad.
    im not a deomocrat idiot

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22524

Emily, Emily, Emily....are you hormonal this evening?
    You don't have to wear a mask but you might want to wear some kind of a covering.
    We understand. Tomorrow is another day and we won't tell you what to do.
    Sleep tight.

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Government doesn't get to tell me what to do.

Mask mandates in 19 states with Democrat governors yet in only 3 with Republican governors

I get punished for simply living in a state with a democrat governor.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

https://www.cleveland19.com/2020/07/...s-fourth-july/

this guy. Thoughts and prayers. prayer hand emoji heart emoji hashtag icantbreathe hashtag Darwin

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    https://www.cleveland19.com/2020/07/...s-fourth-july/
    this guy. Thoughts and prayers. prayer hand emoji heart emoji hashtag icantbreathe hashtag Darwin
    Trump kills another one... Oh the irony. Sad.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    “Seriously people — STOP BUYING MASKS!” the surgeon general, Jerome M. Adams, said in a tweet on Saturday morning. “They are NOT effective in preventing general public from catching #Coronavirus, but if health care providers can’t get them to care for sick patients, it puts them and our communities at risk!”
    Feb 29th tweet. Why did you leave that out? You think a virus that they didn’t completely understand and still don’t would have some statements early on that could be wrong? But the date didn’t fit your context of what you were trying to prove

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    its not so much wearing the mask is that in the beginning, all these damn experts telling us that masks are not needed. 3 months later, oh shit, everyone needs a mask. These "so called" experts cant even get their information straight.

its sad really.....
    I can understand this. But I think that a combination of it being a unique virus they didn’t quite fully grasp and the amount of absolute ideological divide between our government which then rolls into people across the US doesn’t help. Every rep wanted to satisfy their base with whatever news sounded the best. We are a complete divide and until everyone can get on the same page it’ll continue with this

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by EasyCover View Post
    Hard to argue with the Math you present so I won't.

I'll just bring up a few points.

1) I feel a society is judged by how it treats the most vulnerable. (senior citizens, special needs, handicapped etc...)

2) How does a country turn its back on the older people who got us where we are today.

3) It is a bad precedent to set. If we allow a specific segment of our citizens to be decimated, who is next?

It is a tough subject with maybe no perfect answers.
    These are the questions/points we should be starting with every single time. I’m never going to choose an economy over human life and it’s hard for me to understand why anyone else would. Would they decide the same way if it was their mother/father or grandparents? I highly doubt it

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    These are the questions/points we should be starting with every single time. I’m never going to choose an economy over human life and it’s hard for me to understand why anyone else would. Would they decide the same way if it was their mother/father or grandparents? I highly doubt it
    I could argue that if the economy suffers enough it will have every bit the impact on lives. Life expectancy is a lot lower for the homeless I assume. Certainly we should be able to protect the high risk ppl without shutting everything down which I gotta assume has ruined quite a few lives.

goduke

I could argue that if the economy suffers enough it will have every bit the impact on lives. Life expectancy is a lot lower for the homeless I assume. Certainly we should be able to protect the high risk ppl without shutting everything down which I gotta assume has ruined quite a few lives.
    Yes true. If the US completely collapsed but I feel like there’s a lot of room there to help the older generation while taking an economic hit. I think our government could have put together a much better stimulus package then they did but hoping they do good things can feel hopeless. Instead it leaves people to debate whether or not we should let seniors die

Mac4Lyfe

We could have shut everything down for 2 or 3 weeks in the beginning and nipped the virus in the bud. Instead we half assed, which you are promoting. You can’t be wish washy about a pandemic, you have to close shit down period. The economy will thank you for it.

Mac4Lyfe

The virus is only contagious for ~10days. You have to quarantine EVERYONE for 2 or 3 weeks to stop the spread. Anything less is putting a bandaid on a slashed throat.

Look at countries around the world. Many slowed the spread but didn’t totally eliminate it. They ended up going back into lockdown. Other countries shut everything down for several weeks and got their cases down to damn near zero. They then did contact tracing (which we’re too dumb to do) to catch the few spreaders left.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    We could have shut everything down for 2 or 3 weeks in the beginning and nipped the virus in the bud. Instead we half assed, which you are promoting. You can’t be wish washy about a pandemic, you have to close shit down period. The economy will thank you for it.
    I’m not promoting anything half assed. I wouldn’t have shut down, still wouldn’t shut down, and id be playing sports. Keep the ppl who high risk isolated not the rest of us. Im cool with wearing a mask, you welcome.

I find it pretty funny how we have so many opinions on how doing what would have achieved X. Im gonna go out on a limb and say nobody knows what doing a,b,or c would have achieved instead.

Mac4Lyfe

I’m not promoting anything half assed. I wouldn’t have shut down, still wouldn’t shut down, and id be playing sports. Keep the ppl who high risk isolated not the rest of us. Im cool with wearing a mask, you welcome.
    I find it pretty funny how we have so many opinions on how doing what would have achieved X. Im gonna go out on a limb and say nobody knows what doing a,b,or c would have achieved instead.
    Most people’s opinion are shit. All we have to look at the countries that have nipped this virus in the bud. They all had total lockdown for a period of time, including Wuhan China, where it started. If you are not prepared to totally shutdown, you are half assing.

Mac4Lyfe

Mask can reduce the spread but it won’t eliminate the spread. Total shutdown is the ONLY way to totally eliminate the spread. Americans are too stupid to realize this and too selfish to comply. So more of our citizens are going to die from a preventable virus.

2daBank

Most people’s opinion are shit. All we have to look at the countries that have nipped this virus in the bud. They all had total lockdown for a period of time, including Wuhan China, where it started. If you are not prepared to totally shutdown, you are half assing.
    I’m prepared to never shutdown. I‘m not sure i subscribe to the theory that is necessarily the reason those places apparently not having any more problems, who knows if that even true tho? I don’t. or why it gone if it is. Nobody knows crap about it, seemed like the experts expected this second wave not till the fall correct? It new to everyone so nobody knows.

Mac4Lyfe

I’m prepared to never shutdown. I‘m not sure i subscribe to the theory that is necessarily the reason those places apparently not having any more problems, who knows if that even true tho? I don’t. or why it gone if it is. Nobody knows crap about it, seemed like the experts expected this second wave not till the fall correct? It new to everyone so nobody knows.
    What other reason would China, Vietnam, New Zealand, Italy (who was hit hard with thousands of deaths early on), Denmark practically eliminated the virus?

Common sense should tell you that if someone is sick, they cannot infect others if they are quarantined. 10 days later they still can’t infect anyone. When you don’t know who is currently a carrier, you must quarantine EVERYONE.

Mac4Lyfe

We could have locked down for a few weeks and be attending sporting events now. Our kids would be back in school.

2daBank

We could have locked down for a few weeks and be attending sporting events now. Our kids would be back in school.
    Easy to say. No way of knowing. We could have sporting events anyways. My nephew playing little league, all is well.

Mac4Lyfe

Easy to say. No way of knowing. We could have sporting events anyways. My nephew playing little league, all is well.
    It is common sense and the countries I mentioned proves what is known. Sure your nephew is playing baseball BUT all is not well. This country has shit the bed Because half our people are selfish, entitled pricks. The other half are total dumb asses. More and more young people are getting sick and are dying because we are half assing what we already know. We use the economy as an excuse, bullshit. Eliminating the virus is the best thing for the economy. China is laughing at us.

2daBank

It was a mistake coming in here. I get it. You know. Cool.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I need a supermarket so will be wearing a mask always go early in the morning

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Crack4lyfe i highly doubt it

too many of you a$$ spreaders refuse to wear anal beads

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Just the dumb ones

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10957

This is still the first wave man. We never got out of it long enough. It is insane

First ... 2345678 ... Last