1. #1
    Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-11
    Posts: 1,980
    Betpoints: 3426

    Are we no longer allowed to have our own opinion?

    Are we allowed to agree with the principle that black lives matter but dislike the organization and defunding police? No says the mob.

    Why does Brees get ripped on for having a belief that the majority of Americans shared up until a few months ago when it is no longer allowed?

    It is called tolerance and cancel culture doesn't understand it. Why can't we all have our own beliefs and just agree that we need to end racism without attacking anyone who speaks out against BLM?
    Points Awarded:

    semibluff gave Unrivaled 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    THE HITMAN gave Unrivaled 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  2. #2
    ScreaminPain
    ScreaminPain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-17-08
    Posts: 246
    Betpoints: 2713

    Quote Originally Posted by unrivaled View Post
    why can't we all have our own beliefs and just agree that we need to end racism without attacking anyone who speaks out against blm?
    this..!!!!

  3. #3
    TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-14-12
    Posts: 2,857

    Ding ding ding

  4. #4
    BeatTheJerk
    Find winners be patient ...
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 19,795
    Betpoints: 85

    BLMís are the biggest fuckiní sensitive Bitch Made group of gathered people on earth.

  5. #5
    capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-25-07
    Posts: 4,512
    Betpoints: 178

    Its dying out, blm has lost the support of the majority of citizens of all colors they played their hand to hard and to long, and have now lost the sympathy they gathered after Floyds death, it wouldnt even be on our minds if we didnt watch the news

    later

  6. #6
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 59,569

    Free speech is a thing of the past.. Everything is racist these days and must be removed and destroyed.

    You say your Company supports Trump and your Company will now be boycotted also. https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...boycott-trump/
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-10-20 at 01:53 PM.

  7. #7
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,014

    Sounds reasonable to me.

  8. #8
    hehfest
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 2,559
    Betpoints: 1067

    All distractions from the fall of Zion and its evil wetwear walk-in zionite entities. The bad hair days will continue. Cheers!

  9. #9
    sweethook
    hes one of us
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-21-07
    Posts: 12,094
    Betpoints: 512

    blm is a racist hate mob. there like rattlesnakes try 2 to the head

  10. #10
    SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-10-15
    Posts: 3,543
    Betpoints: 389

    they should be designated as terrorists.
    San Francisco voted to make the NRA a terrorist group. Can't make this stuff up

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  11. #11
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 6,681
    Betpoints: 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Are we allowed to agree with the principle that black lives matter but dislike the organization and defunding police? No says the mob.

    Why does Brees get ripped on for having a belief that the majority of Americans shared up until a few months ago when it is no longer allowed?

    It is called tolerance and cancel culture doesn't understand it. Why can't we all have our own beliefs and just agree that we need to end racism without attacking anyone who speaks out against BLM?
    BLM isnít an organization though. And training the police to learn how not to be quick triggered and bias hasnít worked so what do you suggest instead of defunding? And this doesnít mean Iím for defunding but I do think their budgets are overinflated and will more and more training help? And at what point do we give up on training if this doesnít work?
    This is why thereís debate because nothing is actually being done. Right now what has been accomplished? A few people have gotten fired from their jobs, not even close to a solution.
    As for Brees I donít think a majority believe taking a knee is disrespecting the flag. I think itís 50/50.
    And in your last paragraph I havenít seen many people on here that are opposed to BLM actually think racism exists. I mean hell people on here think cops treat whites and blacks the same
    Thatís the issue, zero of the points you made even the ones you say people agree on I think actually agree on it.

  12. #12
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 6,681
    Betpoints: 52

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Free speech is a thing of the past.. Everything is racist these days and must be removed and destroyed.

    You say your Company supports Trump and your Company will now be boycotted also. https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...boycott-trump/
    Well at this point if you support him what are you supporting? His white power rants?

  13. #13
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 347,002
    Betpoints: 406

    most Americans do not support black lives matter they might pretend too only

  14. #14
    SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-31-18
    Posts: 3,285
    Betpoints: 1189

    it's the white liberals that have taken over the BLM movement, just ask the BLM movement DC outpost
    all to divide us Americans in a general election year.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  15. #15
    RudyRuetigger
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 51,890
    Betpoints: 63

    racism has ended


    unless you mean affirmative action


    then yea, i agree, end racism


    asians are suing IVY LEAGUE schools because they cant get in

    blacks are calling minorities are screwed

    mexicans are working their asses off

  16. #16
    RudyRuetigger
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 51,890
    Betpoints: 63

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    racism has ended


    unless you mean affirmative action


    then yea, i agree, end racism


    asians are suing IVY LEAGUE schools because they cant get in

    blacks are calling minorities are screwed

    mexicans are working their asses off
    Personally, I think Bulgarians are really screwed in USA

    where are the comments on that?

    Do you actually know the crime rate and cops that killed Bulgarians?


    OUTSTANDING!!!!!!

  17. #17
    Golden fleece
    Golden fleece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-25-18
    Posts: 859
    Betpoints: 2535

    people just like to fight and go to war

    its all throughout human history

    this stuff will escalate even further

    we are just a node in it all

  18. #18
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 6,681
    Betpoints: 52

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Personally, I think Bulgarians are really screwed in USA

    where are the comments on that?

    Do you actually know the crime rate and cops that killed Bulgarians?


    OUTSTANDING!!!!!!
    I wonder if your sarcasm would be funny if you were relegated to a shitty school system where you didnít learn how to read, managed to somehow survive living in the projects just to then be told well tough break for you your black parents should have stayed together or thereís no racism just ignore what youíve seen

  19. #19
    KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-19
    Posts: 2,657
    Betpoints: 276

    Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I wonder if your sarcasm would be funny if you were relegated to a shitty school system where you didnít learn how to read, managed to somehow survive living in the projects just to then be told well tough break for you your black parents should have stayed together or thereís no racism just ignore what youíve seen
    How much of that 6 figure income do you put back into your black community?

    How many of those unfortunate kids do you have living in those spare bedrooms you have?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

  20. #20
    Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 7,433
    Betpoints: 2751

    There is only one racist.....white straight male.
    Everybody else can do and say what they want with total impunity.
    Points Awarded:

    THE HITMAN gave Mike Huntertz 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  21. #21
    themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-13
    Posts: 2,992
    Betpoints: 8630

    USA the least rascist country in the world and we still have to listen to these crybabies. I've been called rascist things by blacks before and I don't give a fuk if they hate me. There is equal opportunity for everyone in this country. Last time I checked blacks are allowed to work or go to any college they want to. What's the fukin problem? And police are assholes to everyone not just blacks.
    Points Awarded:

    hawkeye 16 gave themike78 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  22. #22
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 25,683
    Betpoints: 1813

    Instead of bitching about slavery 2 centuries ago, why don't they try to help the people on other continents that are slaves now? I'm sure they would be more than happy to enjoy the "racist" situations these whiners are proclaiming right now.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/24/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/21/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  23. #23
    carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-11
    Posts: 8,240
    Betpoints: 919

    how many kids do the average black female have over her lifetime.....

  24. #24
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 25,683
    Betpoints: 1813

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    how many kids do the average black female have over her lifetime.....
    Points Awarded:

    THE HITMAN gave Mr KLC 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/24/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/21/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  25. #25
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 347,002
    Betpoints: 406

    Blacks cry babies

    Blames whites all their lives for issues

  26. #26
    carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-11
    Posts: 8,240
    Betpoints: 919

    you can only push so far, blm is getting very close to that point now imo

  27. #27
    Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-11
    Posts: 1,980
    Betpoints: 3426

    The weird thing is I think this BLM thing is dividing us further.

    I have a black friend who said he never once had anything racist said to him living in my city for 10 years. And 2 incidents since the movement started.

  28. #28
    carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-11
    Posts: 8,240
    Betpoints: 919

    it really started dividing the races with obama imo.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: THE HITMAN

  29. #29
    hostile takeover
    ST LOUIS BLUES Stanley Cup Champions
    hostile takeover's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-09
    Posts: 1,934
    Betpoints: 3706

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    you can only push so far, blm is getting very close to that point now imo
    They know exactly what they're doing.

    It's 100% intentional.

    Saul Alinksky.

    We are about to see the breaking point none of us thought could happen.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  30. #30
    carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-11
    Posts: 8,240
    Betpoints: 919

    i agree and this with me talking with some small shop owners here, people are getting sick of this everyday, seeing blm painted on buildings for clean up , the cops walking on eggshells now...

  31. #31
    KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-19
    Posts: 2,657
    Betpoints: 276

    Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    USA the least rascist country in the world and we still have to listen to these crybabies. I've been called rascist things by blacks before and I don't give a fuk if they hate me. There is equal opportunity for everyone in this country. Last time I checked blacks are allowed to work or go to any college they want to. What's the fukin problem? And police are assholes to everyone not just blacks.
    They can walk into any Union shop and get a job on the spot.. been this way for years and even more so now. But this requires working along with a 5 year apprenticeship and thatís just asking too much

  32. #32
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 6,681
    Betpoints: 52

    Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    USA the least rascist country in the world and we still have to listen to these crybabies. I've been called rascist things by blacks before and I don't give a fuk if they hate me. There is equal opportunity for everyone in this country. Last time I checked blacks are allowed to work or go to any college they want to. What's the fukin problem? And police are assholes to everyone not just blacks.
    Equal opportunity simply not true. Just look at school systems. You donít even have to go any further

  33. #33
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 6,681
    Betpoints: 52

    Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    How much of that 6 figure income do you put back into your black community?

    How many of those unfortunate kids do you have living in those spare bedrooms you have?
    So I give about 6.5 percent of my income a month to different charitable causes. I donít give directly to charities unless itís allocated clearly because I think most of the time it gets lost in admin and overhead expenses.
    If I gave up a bedroom to one unfortunate kid do you think that would solve the problem? Look at this forum. Thereís a ton of people that think every person starts on even ground.

  34. #34
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 59,569

    If you say you are proud to be White and support Trump it could cost you your job and career today.. Just sad ..

    Freedom of speech is DONE!!!

    Gotta walk on egg shells these days and watch every word you say if you work for the man especially in Blue Democratic ran States..

  35. #35
    Chi_archie
    SBR TECH SUPPORT
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 57,662
    Betpoints: 823

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

    Freedom of speech is DONE!!!
    not until they start putting people in jail.

12 Last
Top