Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Water is free?
    Yes, water is free. Unless you're buying bottled for camping. But even then it's still way cheaper than alcohol or soda.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

My Post years ago:

" Fun stuff to do in Vegas, don't care about food, don't mention it , no penetrates about eating"

29/31 responses on sbr "This restaurant, buffet, diner, hole in the wall, food this, food that"

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

The funniest thing americans say is "I have to exercise more" to lose weight. You can be 100% sedentary and still a lean body weight. The ignorance on a mass scale with americans when it comes to eating is shocking.

ApricotSinner32

Americans don't understand the concept that eating 3-4 meals a day is retarded if you're not highly active. The fact of the matter is you'd be way healthier as a sedentary person if you ate once a day or even skipped a day of eating every once in a while. We are brainwashed by corporations to eat so much because its good for business. The rich get richer while killing you via food. The average sedentary human could eat once every 36 hours and be fine. The masses in general are food addicts but since the majority is like that its become normalized so nobody ever says anything about it. In fact people who think they aren't fat and are a (normal) weight are often fat themselves just not as fat as others.

ApricotSinner32

When you use food for entertainment instead of for survival its a guranteed way to be overweight.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    The funniest thing americans say is "I have to exercise more" to lose weight. You can be 100% sedentary and still a lean body weight. The ignorance on a mass scale with americans when it comes to eating is shocking.
    It's all about calories, you have to burn more than you consume either by eating less or exercising or both.

But people drastically overestimate how much they exercise. I had a dumb friend claim he just couldn't lose weight (was 300+ pounds). So I ask him how much he eats and he tells me 4000 calories a day because he burns 2000 a day exercising. I ask him what exercise he does and he says 10 minutes on the elliptical and walking from his car to his office. He wouldn't believe me when I said it's closer to 100 to 200 calories than 2000.

Typical fat person response and of course he has still not lost any weight and his body defys physics.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Wanna lose weight stop eating just that simple.. Start barfing after every meal like the super models do if you have no discipline.. Staple your stomach..

Seriously though - Limit your diet to vegges and lean meats.. Give up sugar, breads, and cheese.. You do that you can eat all you want and still lose weight.. Walk daily for a few hours if you are really fat.. Start there..

Diets don't work new life styles do..

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1914

Athletic people look attractive and obese people look terrible is not a coincidence.
    This scientific article confirms obesity makes you vulnerable to influenza and other viruses.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7130453/

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Notice a trend how almost no healthy athletes or average looking young people are ending up dead from covid? It's all these "healthy people" who are fat as hell I see on the news.

Just lose weight and eat healthy and covid will have almost no effect on you when you get it.

No wonder America has so many covid deaths when 40% of the country is obese...
    I've noticed another trend. When someone from the media establishments or Hollywood gets this virus, they tell us how horrible it is. When someone in in the sports world gets it, we don't hear from them--they just do some quarantine time without issues. Could it be that the former are embellishing the hell out of it in order to press their agenda?

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    I've noticed another trend. When someone from the media establishments or Hollywood gets this virus, they tell us how horrible it is. When someone in in the sports world gets it, we don't hear from them--they just do some quarantine time without issues. Could it be that the former are embellishing the hell out of it in order to press their agenda?
    No, it is because these athletes don't even notice it they are so fit and healthy. The Hollywood stars aren't as healthy.

We will see what happens as I know there are plenty of fat mlb players which will be interesting.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    No way dude. I generally eat really healthy unless I'm in a pinch, I can attest to the fact that I spend way more money doing that then when I just load up on filler foods... Most fast food joints even have a dollar menu. Off-brand frozen pizzas are cheap af too, the list goes on. Ask the average homeless person what foods they spend whatever money they can cobble together on, and I can promise you it won't be organic apples, wild caught salmon, and kale chips.
    It's true healthy foods are overpriced

It can still be done though. You can throw a $2 bag of brown rice, a $5 Costco rotisserie chicken, a 49 cent onion, and some seasoning (garlic, cayenne pepper, whatever else) in a huge pot and eat chicken bog for 2 weeks.

deltgen

If there were no obese people the death rate would be 2 or 3 times lower from what I'm seeing.
    Absolutely correct Unrivaled. And the death rate is only tiny fraction above zero as it is. Throw out the fatties (who except in extremely rare genetic cases are fat due to a lifestyle choice), and we could be getting on with our lives by now.

deltgen

Undoubtedly the pro athletes won't have a problem due to incredibly good health, but some of these media types and Hollywood types, while not pro athletes, were in decent enough shape. I think they were simply lying about how bad things got for them.
    The second part of what you said interests me: Unless Bartolo Colon is still on an MLB roster I can't think of an MLB player who is genuinely fat. They ought to be alright.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    Undoubtedly the pro athletes won't have a problem due to incredibly good health, but some of these media types and Hollywood types, while not pro athletes, were in decent enough shape. I think they were simply lying about how bad things got for them.
    The second part of what you said interests me: Unless Bartolo Colon is still on an MLB roster I can't think of an MLB player who is genuinely fat. They ought to be alright.
    I have seen plenty that look pretty overweight but admit I don't really watch baseball besides seeing the highlights.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    You have to exercise to be in good health. This is a fact.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Exercise wont help u lose weight persay. Its calories and drink water

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

I have seen plenty that look pretty overweight but admit I don't really watch baseball besides seeing the highlights.
    Of the 4 major sports and throwing in soccer, the only sport you can be a fat a** in and make millions of dollars or hundreds of millions is baseball. Some linemen in football seem like fat gutted guys too though.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Exercise wont help u lose weight persay. Its calories and drink water
    Sugar has to be cut drastically to ever rid yourself of a gut. As previously mentioned, along with the breads and pasta.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Gluttony is a MAJOR sin!!!!

Eat to live or live to eat? It's a life choice!!!

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Best diet is called ideal protein....i lost 13 pounds in 9 days. Some lose 50 pounds in 4 months. Fact.

Unrivaled

Best diet is called ideal protein....i lost 13 pounds in 9 days. Some lose 50 pounds in 4 months. Fact.
    Don't overcomicate things, if you're obese look up your TDEE. It's most likely around 3000 calories a day or more.

Then if you count and eat 2000 calories a day you lose 2lbs a week, if you do some decent exercise it's 3 lbs a week. If you restrict and exercise a little more 4lbs a week.

Losing 13lbs in 9 days is mostly water weight not fat.

First 12