Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Letting random youtubers tell you what not to do seems like the same thing as letting the government tell you what to do.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

They don’t work they are to ease anxiety levels I won’t wear one I feel like walking into Whole Foods in Bellevue and coughing a bunch w no mask I wish that guy this morning would have wanted to start shit it was 530 I was hungover and would have went hulk on him

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24844

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    No he said that N95s work and that there is limited data that surgical masks help to reduce infection rates. His point that people don’t know how to wear the masks or that they may take additional risks thinking they are protected is well stated.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Wait tell they roll out the mandatory vaccines I tell you what it will never happen w this guy

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

No vax guy???
    Earth is flat, gawd created the earth in 7 days, I'm not going to protect my kids?

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Wait tell they roll out the mandatory vaccines I tell you what it will never happen w this guy

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Not when it's mandatory. Freedom of choice more important than just about anything.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Wearing a mask is like trying to stop a misquote with a chain link fence corona like .01 microns mask stop like 100-200 microns get a clue idiot you probably the moron wearing a mask alone outside like a sheep.
    Buckles post your degree up. CDC says otherwise but buckles the SBR poster who probably is super bitter because his income that he makes from bookmaker is on hold thinks he knows more. Yeah that’s the guy I’m going to listen to 🙄

goduke

So this morning I was outside of Seattle in the Safeway at like 530 am getting some food for lunch at work this jackoff clown had a mask and googles and gloves did not even work there looked at me and said put on a mask man I told him straight up to shut up he starred me down then I starred back and said who the fuk are you and he just walked away fuckin cuck
    What does it feel like shooting steroids in between your toes every morning? Does your alcoholism and Roid rage blend well together? Do you beat your dog too if he looks at you funny?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

So for weeks it was ok to be shoulder to shoulder rioting and looting (Or protesting if that is what you want to call it) and now 3 weeks later we have to close down bars again?

What exactly is this going to solve?

And if people decide to start rioting(protesting) again next week(people are actually still protesting all over the country right now), are we just going to let them do what they want, or finally lay the hammer down?

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

This mentality is why Canada needs to keep the border closed for the next year lmao.

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9448

Hong Kong has around 7 million people, 97% of them wear a mask in public. Despite no shutdown, they only had 6 COVID deaths.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    Hong Kong has around 7 million people, 97% of them wear a mask in public. Despite no shutdown, they only had 6 COVID deaths.
    And the 6 dead were dumbass European/ American travelers.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    LOL... Kary Mullis (he invented PCR, PCR test is the most popular test for Covid-19) says human immune system is as complex as quantum physics so how can idiots that make up shit like this understand the complexity of pathogens and immunology. I can already tell who the idiots are in this thread. If you want to wear masks and make you feel safer, more power to you but please, don't tell others to do so. Science says it doesn't work...
    Fukking idiots comparing piss to viruses. SMFH
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

All i'm gathering from a lot of blowhard poster's is, that they still go shirtless and/or shoeless inside public places. And smoke, or are fine with smokers, that smoke away while going to convenient stores, grocery shopping, dining out, etc.
    Things that were common and the norm, but over time for sanitary and health reasons people as a whole decided "Hey, maybe people should at least have a shirt of some sort on when inside public places. Even if it's the tiniest ripped holed up tank top. And people should have some sort of shoes, even if it's a $1 pair of flip-flops. And maybe people that enjoy smoking should have to go outside and/or in a special section of the business so others don't have to inhale the secondhand smoke."
    These ideas that became simple rules around businesses, eventually became the standard norm.

The idea of wearing a mask in case a person themselves is asymptomatic and enters a business, and then has to cough or sneeze- having the mask(even if it's just a cloth, like a bandanna) along with tucking ones face into shoulder/armpit area, would lessen the amount of air dispersed that would be potentially carrying droplets of the virus into the general air, and leading to immune compromised people to be at greater risk of getting infected, is just a slight burden for shopping for 5-20 minutes.

A slight change from the norm, in hopes of containing a spread of a new mutated version of a virus, should not be politicized/weaponized as tyranny and government mind-control psyche-ops.

If we don't want it to be the norm like not being able to walk barefoot around a grocery store while having a chew in and smoking a cigar with no shirt, in order to let the world see the gorilla hair body, while picking up the weekly groceries- then we all need to start masking up inside businesses and practicing social distancing. Because if we don't start using a rational, logical, science approach, then we might end up with the norm being mandated that we all wear masks pretty much anywhere outside our homes and cars.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

LOL What? Stop smoking crack. You haven't a clue what you're talking about. Asymptomatic carriers don't spread diseases. There's no scientific proof. It's all just a conjecture. Human species didn't survive 200,000 years on this planet by healthy people spreading diseases. If you have health issues STAY THE FUKK HOME!!! 99% of the population shouldn't stop living because of the 1% that are immunocompromised and have other health issues.

Instead of worrying about masks, how about eating healthier and exercising while taking vital supplements? What? That takes too much work for so many lazy asses in America? It's so much easier to stuff your face with pizza and beer while telling others to wear worthless masks right? GTOH

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Heavens to murgatroyd that the protesters don't do anything crazy that could make all of the damage done from across the country end up totaling more than one decent swath of tornadoes, or one decent hurricane reaching shore, or one decent earthquake centered in a major city. Because then that might look bad.
    The protests across the country as a whole don't come close to things like:
    Wilmington Insurrection of 1898
    New York City Draft Riots
    Battle of Blair Mountain
    Richmond Bread Riots
    Battle of Athens
    Shays’ Rebellion
    67 Detroit Riots
    Watts Rebellion
    Zoot Suit Riots

And numerous others throughout history.

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19211

If masks work why didn't we just give masks to prisoners instead of releasing them?

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19211

Thinking your mask will stop the Kung Flu is like thinking your underwear will stop a fart.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    All i'm gathering from a lot of blowhard poster's is, that they still go shirtless and/or shoeless inside public places. And smoke, or are fine with smokers, that smoke away while going to convenient stores, grocery shopping, dining out, etc.
    Things that were common and the norm, but over time for sanitary and health reasons people as a whole decided "Hey, maybe people should at least have a shirt of some sort on when inside public places. Even if it's the tiniest ripped holed up tank top. And people should have some sort of shoes, even if it's a $1 pair of flip-flops. And maybe people that enjoy smoking should have to go outside and/or in a special section of the business so others don't have to inhale the secondhand smoke."
    These ideas that became simple rules around businesses, eventually became the standard norm.

The idea of wearing a mask in case a person themselves is asymptomatic and enters a business, and then has to cough or sneeze- having the mask(even if it's just a cloth, like a bandanna) along with tucking ones face into shoulder/armpit area, would lessen the amount of air dispersed that would be potentially carrying droplets of the virus into the general air, and leading to immune compromised people to be at greater risk of getting infected, is just a slight burden for shopping for 5-20 minutes.

A slight change from the norm, in hopes of containing a spread of a new mutated version of a virus, should not be politicized/weaponized as tyranny and government mind-control psyche-ops.

If we don't want it to be the norm like not being able to walk barefoot around a grocery store while having a chew in and smoking a cigar with no shirt, in order to let the world see the gorilla hair body, while picking up the weekly groceries- then we all need to start masking up inside businesses and practicing social distancing. Because if we don't start using a rational, logical, science approach, then we might end up with the norm being mandated that we all wear masks pretty much anywhere outside our homes and cars.
    Great post

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    It's more to do with compliance...

Actually, wearing a face mask does help lessen the spread

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    Actually, wearing a face mask does help lessen the spread
    then why is it now spreading like wildfire when almost everyone is wearing a mask?

same logic that we were told "lockdowns work!" yet the places with the biggest lockdowns also had the most cases/deaths... and almost every nursing home across the country was locked down yet those were around 1/2 of all the deaths

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    If someone coughs near me and they are wearing a mask and I'm wearing a mask, you cant tell me I'm just as susceptible if I wasnt and the other person wasnt wearing a mask. Can you imagine if conservative white people had to deal with racism against them? They cant even deal without freaking out about a mask and yelling about conspiracies, being controlled, etc. These are the same people that think there isnt disadvantages against minorities but then are shouting when they are asked to wear a mask. The whole thing with this is, its not just you, its also showing a respect for fellow US citizens. Just have common decency for another person and wear the fukking thing. What a dumb thing to take a stand against but blacks getting killed by cops, nah lets not fight for that as much. Instead lets fight for whether or not I can go into Whole Foods without a mask. Gimme a fu.cking break
    Conservatives don't give a fuk about other human beings. Especially Americans. When you've tried to take away people's insurance with pre-existing conditions for the last 12 years from ones that suffer from kidney disease, leukemia, COPD, Cancer, Diabetes, Parkinsons Disease, Muscular Dystrophy, Cerebral Plasy, Tuberculosis and on and on, i put you in the scumbag category....

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    Asians have a much higher intellectual level than Americans do and care about their fellow human beings.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Conservatives don't give a fuk about other human beings. Especially Americans. When you've tried to take away people's insurance with pre-existing conditions for the last 12 years from ones that suffer from kidney disease, leukemia, COPD, Cancer, Diabetes, Parkinsons Disease, Muscular Dystrophy, Cerebral Plasy, Tuberculosis and on and on, i put you in the scumbag category....
    what does that have to do with wearing a mask? do we all have to be pigeon-holed into "conservative" or "liberal" and then follow a pre-approved way of thinking for every issue?

can a conservative be pro-abortion? can a liberal be anti-abortion? can a liberal be in favor of concealed carry... can a conservative be in favor of cleaner emissions... etc etc

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i very much am in favor of abortion

last thing i need is more democrats running around

First 12