rustie
    rustie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3969

egocentric a *hole

C an some one please explain to me why it's okay for the POTUS to be out golfing while there is a real Pandemic going on ,the economy is tanking and their is racial violence everywhere , and you think that is the right thing to do ?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

When the Aryan race (those left after the war from the Ally side) paraded around and celebrated beating Hitler, little did they know that Hitler was their only chance. They were too brainwashed, stupid, and propagandized to ever see the truth. You have one last chance as Aryan people and that is to network around the juuws once and for all. You must be willing to sacrifice your life for your Aryan brother or we are all doomed.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by rustie View Post
    C an some one please explain to me why it's okay for the POTUS to be out golfing while there is a real Pandemic going on ,the economy is tanking and their is racial violence everywhere , and you think that is the right thing to do ?

Put down the CNN and tv news bruh.

Their fake news will rot your brain.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Trump is your God, he can do whatever he wants

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1177

With everything going on, think about it....
    All the shit going on today, June 30, 2020..
    He tweets one sentence..
    THE LONE WARRIOR!
    WTF does that mean and how self serving and pompous is that?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

ok bro you want him to work 24/7?

maxell
    maxell's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18897

He was working when Congress was on recess. He donates 100% of his salary. He takes crap every day from the Left. So what's 4-6 hours of golf to reset? If this is unfair, vote for Biden and see what happens while he's sleeping.

RudyRuetigger

dems still arent working

Axman3000
    Axman3000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

It's not like the guy can't get information on the course. He isn't traveling half way across the world to do this either. The job is stressful (especially now) and there is nothing wrong with a president golfing regardless on who is in office.

rustie

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    When the Aryan race (those left after the war from the Ally side) paraded around and celebrated beating Hitler, little did they know that Hitler was their only chance. They were too brainwashed, stupid, and propagandized to ever see the truth. You have one last chance as Aryan people and that is to network around the juuws once and for all. You must be willing to sacrifice your life for your Aryan brother or we are all doomed.
    Okay first of all that is one of the most racist remarks I have ever read on this site . Secondly it's spelt Jews a*hole so if your dumb enough to not to even know how to spell the name of the people your hating on your a dumb ,ignorant racist . Now tell me your Christian and I'll laugh my ass off !!!!

rustie

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    ok bro you want him to work 24/7?
    If he was working at all that would be great lol ,guys just wants 4 more years so the law can't prosecute him for all the illegal shit he's done since entering office

cybersharp
    Update your status
    cybersharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1155

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Did somebody just jump into their Time Machine and travel back to 1938?

RudyRuetigger

If he was working at all that would be great lol ,guys just wants 4 more years so the law can't prosecute him for all the illegal shit he's done since entering office
    2012 signup but never posts

now an opinion of all a sudden

go back to smoking weed and getting welfare checks

big boys are talking here

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Obama golfed too much and Bush went to Camp David too often. Some of you are cry babies, always have to bitch. Racial violence? Whatever, mostly ignorant, spoiled, white college punks using it as an excuse to riot. Prime example of the pussification of America. To quote my favorite bumper sticker, "work, make money, be happy".
    Points Awarded:

KnuckleHeadz gave turbobets 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Lol. Racial violence everywhere. Give me a fukin beak. And why isn't the President entitled to a break? It's the most difficult job in the world.

rustie

2012 signup but never posts

now an opinion of all a sudden

go back to smoking weed and getting welfare checks

big boys are talking here
    first off don't smoke weed , and am retired,and because I don't agree with you i'm not allowed to an opinion ?lol . Now your taking a page out of Trumps playbook , don't have anything intelligent to say just start name calling !

RudyRuetigger

first off don't smoke weed , and am retired,and because I don't agree with you i'm not allowed to an opinion ?lol . Now your taking a page out of Trumps playbook , don't have anything intelligent to say just start name calling !
    who is silencing who?

it isnt the republicans silencing anyone.

the democrats are doing that across all social media platforums

and just LOL if you think I am not allowing you to have an opinion.

i am fine with you having any opinion you want, ok chief?...or is that name calling too?

EasyCover
    EasyCover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4063

Quote Originally Posted by maxell View Post
    He was working when Congress was on recess. He donates 100% of his salary. He takes crap every day from the Left. So what's 4-6 hours of golf to reset? If this is unfair, vote for Biden and see what happens while he's sleeping.
    Don't be a sheep maxilla. Nothing wrong with having your own political views, but don't let it make you ignorant. Trump donates his salary

to throw off that he is using the presidency to enrich himself.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...sidency-100496
    Points Awarded:

rustie gave EasyCover 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by EasyCover View Post
    Don't be a sheep maxilla. Nothing wrong with having your own political views, but don't let it make you ignorant. Trump donates his salary

to throw off that he is using the presidency to enrich himself.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...sidency-100496
    oh, and you dont think the democrats are doing this?

Gmen30
    Update your status
    Gmen30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

Wow ghosts are running rampant
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RudyRuetigger

EasyCover

oh, and you dont think the democrats are doing this?

Where did I say the Dems didn't do it as well? Of course they do. I would say 98% of politicians do. Just not as blatantly and Presidents usually wait until after they are out of office to cash in on the favors they did while in office.
    Last edited by EasyCover; 07-01-20 at 11:23 AM.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Trump is our only option now.

Much as I criticized him, he has to win or this country is dead.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by Gmen30 View Post
    Wow ghosts are running rampant
    Get under the bed and hide bitch boy

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

What woild u like him to do?? So you dont like what he has done, but not prosecuting looters in Dallas..defund police....letting seattle have there own zone for a long time...crushing govt property...thats ok?? The list is not under him..its under the authority of governors and mayors. Hey all this is what u do for corona...but the looting etc is ok. Thats like complaining about my shoes when my pants..shirt..are all dirty. Ok biden wont debste him..so biden could come to microphone in january n want to sniff your daughters hair and then forget why hes at microphone
    Last edited by nyplayer33; 07-01-20 at 02:07 PM.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Defund police
    ..shoplifting galore...sell stuff on craigslist and phone apps..ebay. deblasio...1 billion.in cuts. SURE your other option is tons worse. Dont worry about bounty on soldiers...it will be on citizens from BLM and the ladies are in jeapordy

rustie

" grab e,m by the pussy ,I could walk down any street and shoot someone and no one could anything ,stop testing and we won,t have any cases ,sound familiar , take your heads out of your ass and listen to this guy for a minute ,listen to what the rest off the world is saying .

EasyCover

" grab e,m by the pussy ,I could walk down any street and shoot someone and no one could anything ,stop testing and we won,t have any cases ,sound familiar , take your heads out of your ass and listen to this guy for a minute ,listen to what the rest off the world is saying .

Don't forget let Russia have our troops killed and be Russia and China's Bitch.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rustie

RudyRuetigger

7-9 years ago signup

mid hundred post

all democrats

all are friends

weird coincidence

EasyCover

7-9 years ago signup

mid hundred post

all democrats

all are friends

weird coincidence

I don't know anyone on here. I'm not a democrat but I will vote against Trump. I just know that our President doesn't care about us and is

more loyal to Putin than he is his own citizens. I do know the dems are not much better and will screw us too. But the Dems will use lube.

The Republicans go up there raw dog.

rustie

7-9 years ago signup

mid hundred post

all democrats

all are friends

weird coincidence
    Ha Ha conspiracy theorist too lol , I don,t know any one on here ,Rudy do they have education where you are or do you justmarry your sister and move on . As for the number of my posts perhaps some of us don't just open our mouths every time some piece of shit passes thru our tiny little brain , but wait until something is worth saying !!

rustie

Fake news , fake wife , fake tan ,fake hair , isn't it funny none of this happened till y'all elected a "reality show president" ?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

why don't you ask that fukface idiot that was president in 2009, who sat on his ass for six months and finally, after 10,000 deaths and 140,000 hospitalized, FINALLY declared a national emergency...... trump shut down travel due to the Kung Flu when WE HAD ONE F'N PATIENT.....

and the kicker, you idiot, IS THAT OBAMA, ON THE VERY DAY SIX MONTHS AFTER HE KNEW THE VIRUS WAS HERE AND FINALLY SIGNED THAT NATIONAL EMERGENCY, LEFT THE OVAL OFFICE AND IMMEDIATELY WENT AND PLAYED 18 HOLES OF GOLF..... SO FUK THE FUK OFF, IDIOT!!!!!!!!

rustie

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    why don't you ask that fukface idiot that was president in 2009, who sat on his ass for six months and finally, after 10,000 deaths and 140,000 hospitalized, FINALLY declared a national emergency...... trump shut down travel due to the Kung Flu when WE HAD ONE F'N PATIENT.....

and the kicker, you idiot, IS THAT OBAMA, ON THE VERY DAY SIX MONTHS AFTER HE KNEW THE VIRUS WAS HERE AND FINALLY SIGNED THAT NATIONAL EMERGENCY, LEFT THE OVAL OFFICE AND IMMEDIATELY WENT AND PLAYED 18 HOLES OF GOLF..... SO FUK THE FUK OFF, IDIOT!!!!!!!!
    and now you have the highest death rate in the world , and the best you can do is still blame Obama , go play golf and attend a corona party please

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

and now you have the highest death rate in the world , and the best you can do is still blame Obama , go play golf and attend a corona party please
    Hang around "rustie," and see it doesn't take much to expose these low information ignorant FRUITLOOP Sleazebag Don voters....

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2047

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Hang around "rustie," and see it doesn't take much to expose these low information ignorant FRUITLOOP Sleazebag Don voters....
    Some things, will never change.

12 Last