hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4166

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post
    I’m not buying a mask so some liberal company can make a profit selling some cheap mask. I’m not wearing a mask people die every day and the death rate is low and the death numbers are probably inflated by people dying of natural causes.
    The mask will only make you worse because the EMF 5g/6g radiation from those towers makes it hard to breathe in the first place. EMF radiation also starves the blood of carrying oxygen. Red blood cell problems. Hypoxia. Hence, them making ventilators. The COVERT-1 has so many similar symptoms as EMF radiation sickness.....it's scary. COVID was just a pimp.....it wasn't until 3 months ago that I figured out it was 5g/6g killing these people all along.
    Points Awarded:

retard gave hehfest 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    The mask will only make you worse because the EMF 5g/6g radiation from those towers makes it hard to breathe in the first place. EMF radiation also starves the blood of carrying oxygen. Red blood cell problems. Hypoxia. Hence, them making ventilators. The COVERT-1 has so many similar symptoms as EMF radiation sickness.....it's scary. COVID was just a pimp.....it wasn't until 3 months ago that I figured out it was 5g/6g killing these people all along.
    I can't breath.....

house I'm in right now in s. texas is right next to one of these:

and, my right nut is glowing martian green........
    Points Awarded:

retard gave Auto Donk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First 123