1. #1
    WillyBoy
    WillyBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-19-18
    Posts: 743
    Betpoints: 3031

    Trump’s Lapdog, Ron DeSantis, Outed as Numbers Faker

    Been saying this for weeks, but knowing Floridians, they’ll call it “fake news”, and just die smiling.

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...an-coronavirus

  2. #2
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 7,163

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyBoy View Post
    Been saying this for weeks, but knowing Floridians, they’ll call it “fake news”, and just die smiling.

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...an-coronavirus
    Knee pads standard equipment for all nut- lickers.

  3. #3
    konck
    Home Team Wins at SBR
    konck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-17-06
    Posts: 11,878

    DeSantis said the breeding ground for Covid19 is large indoor crowds in AC ...then opened every casino in the state BOOM
    He was correct he folded to the dollar

  4. #4
    HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-10-13
    Posts: 5,040
    Betpoints: 13726

    This DeSantis guy and that clown Governor from Ga., "Killer Kemp" are in the same canoe filled with FRUITLOOPS...

  5. #5
    mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-13-10
    Posts: 1,048
    Betpoints: 11425

    Im not taking sides here just wanted to point out in Late May Hannity praised Desantis and Florida about what a wonderful job they are doing and Cuomo should take a look at Florida and follow there lead to see how it is done. I wonder if he should go on his show Monday and retrack that statement!

  6. #6
    mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-22-08
    Posts: 4,596
    Betpoints: 2028

    The kids at the beach bars.... that is the reason for the surge. Median age of infection has dropped by 7 years, beach zip codes represent 60% of new cases, hospitalizations remain low..... all pointing to younger infections and beach bars.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  7. #7
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 3,668
    Betpoints: 766

    Wasn't DeSantis the governor that said he was waiting for the federal government to tell him what to do about covid while the entire time trumpy was saying it's the state's responsibility?

    Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!!!!!

  8. #8
    WillyBoy
    WillyBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-19-18
    Posts: 743
    Betpoints: 3031

    Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    The kids at the beach bars.... that is the reason for the surge. Median age of infection has dropped by 7 years, beach zip codes represent 60% of new cases, hospitalizations remain low..... all pointing to younger infections and beach bars.
    Strange things keep the Red Herd happy. The “fact” that the age demographic for new infection cases is lower, doesn’t change the fact that every infected individual WILL infect 2.5 to 3.5 others. Of course, infected kids in beach bars are way to responsible to be careless about infecting their parents and grandparents – so everything is peachy keen. But, given that DeSantis has clamped down on the reporting of the number of Covid 19 hospitalization numbers, how the hell do you know the numbers “remain low”? Is that something you just made up, to make DeSantis look competent and caring? Believe me, he makes up enough of that bullcrap himself. When hospital beds and ICUs get maxed out – which is inevitable - that will just be another fact he’ll be spinning into something “good” to say about the great job he’s doing, and Red Herd morons will carry that message as well.

  9. #9
    WillyBoy
    WillyBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-19-18
    Posts: 743
    Betpoints: 3031

    Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    Im not taking sides here just wanted to point out in Late May Hannity praised Desantis and Florida about what a wonderful job they are doing and Cuomo should take a look at Florida and follow there lead to see how it is done. I wonder if he should go on his show Monday and retrack that statement!
    The truth is, before it became clear to me what a lying a-hole DeSantis is, I thought he was doing a good job as well. Nearly 10,000 new Covid 19 cases in Florida today; and, as those infections turn into dead bodies in the weeks to come, his efforts at fabricating the number of dead will not change morgue overflow one iota.

  10. #10
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 7,163

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyBoy View Post
    The truth is, before it became clear to me what a lying a-hole DeSantis is, I thought he was doing a good job as well. Nearly 10,000 new Covid 19 cases in Florida today; and, as those infections turn into dead bodies in the weeks to come, his efforts at fabricating the number of dead will not change morgue overflow one iota.
    Some mislead Nations, others States. Same boss.

  11. #11
    themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-13
    Posts: 2,876
    Betpoints: 8289

    Only reason for spread is the idiots protesting the death of a lowlife criminal. None of those protestors got tested and they are spreading it everwhere. Every person protesting should be sent to jail for about 12 years. And it's true because most of those protestors have not bathed or washed their hands in months if not years. Real dirty people.
    Last edited by themike78; 06-27-20 at 03:48 PM.

  12. #12
    chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-05-09
    Posts: 10,280
    Betpoints: 54

    ole willyboy squeals like a lil piggy just like his bud bigdaddy

  13. #13
    cincinnatikid513
    Natura non constristatur
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 28,555

    well we almost had andrew gillum as governor

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


Top