WillyBoy
    WillyBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8418

Covid 19 Snapshot 6-28: Florida: Dark Days For The Former Sunshine State

I began tracking southern states as it was in the south where the fastest “reopenings” were occurring, and I wanted to spot any trends which would indicate which states had either workable or unworkable guidelines for the easing of lockdown restrictions, which would keep the inevitable Covid 19 spread to a minimum. I thought that I would find Texas and Georgia to be among the most poorly prepared – which has proven true – but Florida’s “reopening” has proven to be the hands-down, worst of the worst.

A lot like Trump, Florida’s inept and untruthful governor – Ron Desantis – has led the state into a disease-riddled nightmare, pandering shamelessly to Florida’s wealthy, while lying his head off to Florida’s incredibly obtuse and obedient residents. Still dithering over reinstituting lockdown restrictions, Florida’s new infections rate tops the nation, and while DeSantis has declared the number of Covid 19 hospitalizations a state secret, it’s a hard secret to keep.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/coronav...axe-story.html

When the number of Coronavirus deaths rise in Florida - as they must, given the explosion of new cases - DeSantis’ efforts at suppressing the death count, will also likely fail, as hospital morgues will fill to bursting, and even Florida’s lame news media will be hard-pressed to look the other way. There are dark days ahead for the former “sunshine” state, even darker than they are today.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

just let this retard scare the coronavirus away:

what a f'n douchebag...... easy to see why Trump, and myself, refuse to wear masks..... not only do they make you look like a total fukkin' idiot, but they also show everyone what a fukkin' pussy you are....

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2041

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

what a f'n douchebag...... easy to see why Trump, and myself, refuse to wear masks..... not only do they make you look like a total fukkin' idiot, but they also show everyone what a fukkin' pussy you are....
    Draft Dodger VS Mask Wearing. Can of worms overturned.

dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

SETTLE DOWN! before he sicks corn pop on you. that dude is one bad mutha..

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by dxp View Post
    SETTLE DOWN! before he sicks corn pop on you. that dude is one bad mutha..
    as long as the head life guard doesn't hand him a chain like he did when young "the boys love to rub the hair on my wet legs" biden had to square off with Corn Pop and the bunch of "bad boys", I should be ok......

Auto Donk

look at this stupid mother fukkin' kahksucking son of fukkin' bitch: