nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1179

Weird weird things about floyd incident, very long read

Why does one photo from behind show the man on the road is not handcuffed and the video from the front that he is handcuffed?

Why is the cop car in the restaurant surveillance video different than the one Floyd was lying behind (different car numbers)?

Why were the cops in the surveillance footage that arrested him different than the police in the actual incident?

Why does the video show the diesel fuel price as 99 cents instead of the regular price in the area of $2.49?

Why does the Police Car have a non-Municipal license plate with "Police" on it?

Why does Derek have a completely different police badge on top of a second police badge matching his partner's if they work for the same precinct?

Why is it not odd that both Officers Tou Thao and Derek Chauvin have both previously been investigated for excessive use of force and not charged by State AG Amy Klobuchar?
    Additionally, Officer Derek Chauvin is married to his partner's sister Kelli.

Is there any cop dumb enough to continue kneeling on someone’s neck for 8 minutes when surrounded by people and being video recorded?

Is it possible for the deceased’s cousins and fiancé to be completely tearless during interviews?

Why does the main cop have one hand in his pocket most of the time he’s kneeling?

Why did the kneeling officer appear completely cool and calm, as if he was posing for the camera?

Doesn’t it seem strange that Floyd and the officer that kneeled on his neck worked security together on the same shift at the El Nuevo Rodeo Club, the officer for 17 years (both were laid off because of the Covid Virus)?

Why do the neighbors of this officer say they didn’t know he was a cop and never saw him in uniform?

Why has the same attorney been hired as with all the other big supposed police killings of blacks? Attorney Benjamin Crump. The same attorney that worked on previous cases that resulted in busses bringing in rioters from outside the city?

Why does store surveillance video show Floyd calmly and submissively walking with the officer and not resisting arrest while the officer gently allowed him to sit down on the side walk, and multiple officers calmly chatting with him? Is this the kind of suspect that a police officer would feel the need to put on the ground and place his knee on his*neck

Why did the EMT workers (wearing Police Uniforms including bullet proof vests) roughly handle and dump the unconscious George on the stretcher? This is not how trained emergency workers lift a person with a possible neck injury. Why did they not attempt triage or try CPR?

Can someone really not breath when someone kneels on his neck and is the victim really able to speak for considerable periods of time if he can’t breathe?

Post killing: Why is a white man that looks like an undercover (St Paul) cop in black and a riot gear mask carrying a black umbrella walking around breaking windows (and others dressed similarly starting fires) and instigating a riot? Is this reminiscent of “umbrella man” during the JFK shooting?

Why were almost all the rioters leading the destruction of the neighborhood at the beginning of the riots “white” and not from Minneapolis... in a black neighborhood after a police killed a black man?

Why did the Chief of Police make it a point that those Inciting the Riots and Arsonists were not from Minnesota?

Why was a CNN News Crew not only detained but also Arrested?

And now supposedly the family has hired the same guy who (supposedly) performed autopsy on Epstein?

I’m not the original poster & I haven’t verified everything but I think there are some great points and questions.

-

& also worth mentioning...Hillary Clinton has court today 6/2/20 during what may be the apex of the riots Not to mention Senate votes to subpoena Obama officials for their roles in #ObamaGate & #Rosenstein testimonies nearby....Not saying this was all a false flag but they can be a combination of real & fake. #HillaryClinton #Clinton

-

Mainstream media claims George Floyd was in the backseat of the car & (it seems this is after he was handcuffed) "there was a fight in the backseat". I don't really see a fight. The footage wasn't great but how well could a handcuffed, drugged guy in the backseat of a car fight against at least 3 cops!?!? Wouldn't it be easier for multiple cops to keep that person in the car than it would to get him out with the intentions to put him back in? Also, why can't we just see all the full UNEDITED footage?*https://youtu.be/vEeMHFik9Xo

nyplayer33

This entite incident blows my mind.
    Last edited by nyplayer33; 06-14-20 at 10:34 PM.

hehfest
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

Dude. All valid points. I said in other threads it was another false flag operation. Don't think for a second that "they" the controllers didn't know this would trigger Rodney King part 2 or 3 or 4 and start all kinds of mayhem. They knew the media would comply and go along with it since the media is controlled by "them". Just another "yawn" as in....oh not another fake operation going on.

Let us step back to before the incident occurred. What was Floyd doing at this place he was at in the first place? Does he frequent the place he was first detained at or where the Police first stopped him? Was it his first time there? If not, was that place in on the false flag too?

Let us recall now that the media started the fear-mongering about the COVID and they railed that news day after day for months all about the virus.

Dude. You are a critical thinker. So, I salute you. The only thing I can take from all of this is ALL of this is put in front of us day after day as a GIGANTIC DISTRACTION from what's really going on. They need to "distract" people from the true source of whatever is happening. I will say it again. If my friend were to rob a bank, then it would be wise to him to start a fire or explosion on the other side of town. This is a fictional book-type suggestion. I don't really want him to do that and I'm not suggesting he does either. However, that distraction would allow the robbery to have less resistance and potentially more time.

This is why I attempt to not give any of it much thought anymore. I went overboard angry about the virus, and for the fake Floyd I just don't have it. I'm going to look "passed" the Floyd to see the real motive.

nyplayer33

Great point.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11448

Didn't Seaweed originally post this? Bhoor had a similar thread too but he fukking butchered the title so it never really caught steam.

Anyways, this is absolutely a false flag. The dead giveaway, in addition to discrepancies you pointed out, is that there was such a heavy-handed, coordinated reaction to the incident. Anyone thinking this is just some organic series of events unfolding before us is absolutely blindfolded. The issue has gotten such an immediate push, with every media channel/outlet involved, as well as suspect organizations like BLM and Antifa pushing their chips out and going "all-in" on the matter.

It's basically WWE, with Soros and other "masters of the universe" acting as Vince McMahon. The George Floyd debacle is being given the "ascending superstar" treatment, and is destined to become the next WWE world champion because racial strife is always a main event.
    Points Awarded:

hehfest gave Eddy Munny 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hehfest, and Ghenghis Kahn

hehfest

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Didn't Seaweed originally post this? Bhoor had a similar thread too but he fukking butchered the title so it never really caught steam.

Anyways, this is absolutely a false flag. The dead giveaway, in addition to discrepancies you pointed out, is that there was such a heavy-handed, coordinated reaction to the incident. Anyone thinking this is just some organic series of events unfolding before us is absolutely blindfolded. The issue has gotten such an immediate push, with every media channel/outlet involved, as well as suspect organizations like BLM and Antifa pushing their chips out and going "all-in" on the matter.

It's basically WWE, with Soros and other "masters of the universe" acting as Vince McMahon. The George Floyd debacle is being given the "ascending superstar" treatment, and is destined to become the next WWE world champion because racial strife is always a main event.
    LOL @ ascending superstar. I wonder what the next one will be. First, COVID. Now, FLOYD or GEORGE. George Corona. Floyd Covid. Hmmm. What's the middle name here? Disease, race/police.........wonder what the next op is going to be? Have to wait for the Floyd Covid to wind down first. Probably not planes into buildings using holograms again. Doubt it. Faking mass shootings just doesn't get that appeal anymore. Gee. I will have to ponder the next OP. Any ideas yourself? Fake UFO invasion can always be pulled out of the bag. Hmmmm.

nyplayer33

Very weird. Floyd is killed and then a guy in atlanta who was able to chat and seemed ok...decides to fight 2 officers and then steal a taser and fire it at them, knowing floyd fought police and died. This is some weird series of events. You have the media etc all questioning the police....this is like portrayed as police are killing on purpose. The events Atlanta were brought on by defendant and its bizarre.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11448

nyplayer33

White girl defund police so she can get more BBC..lol..if.it was my daughter id have to clip her

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3633

We're all mentally ill to some degree, but this is another level of mental illness that I hope to never reach.

hehfest

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    White girl defund police so she can get more BBC..lol..if.it was my daughter id have to clip her
    See Communism can take over if there are no County Sheriffs or City Police anymore. If they defund Police, then they will put in there own Commissars at some point. But first, they defund and therefore, destroy any authority. This then makes there an absence of law and order which leads to a communist takeover of the country of parts thereof.

Hence, the state is God. Who is the group of people attacked the most during lockdowns? Probably christians and the churches. These churches, most of them, are already 501c-3 government funded anyway. However, they will eliminate churches and the Bible. They would "burn" Bibles in Russia when they took over.

Here is a link of their goals:
    http://militarynewbie.com/the-commun...eclared-goals/

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5408

Nyplayer is high register seany

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 4230

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Dude. All valid points. I said in other threads it was another false flag operation. Don't think for a second that "they" the controllers didn't know this would trigger Rodney King part 2 or 3 or 4 and start all kinds of mayhem. They knew the media would comply and go along with it since the media is controlled by "them". Just another "yawn" as in....oh not another fake operation going on.

If you really believe that, please explain your avatar?

Does it mean you support Soros and the intent of the false flag op?

Does it mean you are an easily manipulated type who could not help but react exactly as Soros wants you to?

Or could it mean you are super intelligent and witty and flying that avatar ironically?

Or could it mean you don't really believe it's a false flag after all?

Or do you have a better explanation for making yourself look like a mindless lemming pulled into the evil Soros operation to fight for your own downfall?

I can't think of any other possible explanations...

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 825

nyplayer33 has officially nominated himself for dumbest poster of the year..

hehfest is in the runner up spot but is quickly making moves up the leaderboard..

nyplayer33

Project MKUltra*(or*MK-Ultra), also called the*CIA mind control program, is the code name given to a program of experiments on human subjects that were designed and undertaken by the U.S.*Central Intelligence Agency, some of which were illegal.[1][2][3]Experiments on humans were intended to identify and develop drugs and procedures to be used in interrogations in order to weaken the individual and force confessions through*mind control. The project was organized through the*Office of Scientific Intelligence*of the CIA and coordinated with the*United States Army Biological Warfare Laboratories.[4]*Code names for drug-related experiments were Project Bluebird and Project Artichoke.[5][6]

The operation was officially sanctioned in 1953, reduced in scope in 1964 and further curtailed in 1967. It was officially halted in 1973. The program engaged in many illegal activities,[7][8][9]*including the use of U.S. and Canadian citizens as its unwitting test subjects, which led to controversy regarding its legitimacy.[7](p74)[10][11][12]*MKUltra used numerous methods to manipulate its subjects' mental states and brain functions. Techniques included the covert administration of high doses of*psychoactive drugs(especially*LSD) and other chemicals, electroshocks,[13]*hypnosis,[14][15]*sensory deprivation, isolation, verbal and*sexual abuse, as well as other forms of*torture.[16][17]

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13702

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post

hehfest is in the runner up spot but is quickly making moves up the leaderboard..

These 2 FRUITLOOPS live their lives via the conspiracy theory. I bet they think Sandy Hook was a Hoax.

nyplayer33

Chauvin was evil and never fired in 17 years of private security...where r the list of all these people being interviewed from the club ?? Id expect 24 cnn interviews...where r these people..they dont exist

Black Coffee

Project MKUltra*(or*MK-Ultra), also called the*CIA mind control program, is the code name given to a program of experiments on human subjects that were designed and undertaken by the U.S.*Central Intelligence Agency, some of which were illegal.[1][2][3]Experiments on humans were intended to identify and develop drugs and procedures to be used in interrogations in order to weaken the individual and force confessions through*mind control. The project was organized through the*Office of Scientific Intelligence*of the CIA and coordinated with the*United States Army Biological Warfare Laboratories.[4]*Code names for drug-related experiments were Project Bluebird and Project Artichoke.[5][6]

The operation was officially sanctioned in 1953, reduced in scope in 1964 and further curtailed in 1967. It was officially halted in 1973. The program engaged in many illegal activities,[7][8][9]*including the use of U.S. and Canadian citizens as its unwitting test subjects, which led to controversy regarding its legitimacy.[7](p74)[10][11][12]*MKUltra used numerous methods to manipulate its subjects' mental states and brain functions. Techniques included the covert administration of high doses of*psychoactive drugs(especially*LSD) and other chemicals, electroshocks,[13]*hypnosis,[14][15]*sensory deprivation, isolation, verbal and*sexual abuse, as well as other forms of*torture.[16][17]
    score another point for nyplayer33 as dumb dumb of the year...

you're really about to win this thing..

Black Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    These 2 FRUITLOOPS live their lives via the conspiracy theory. I bet they think Sandy Hook was a Hoax.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14

Very tough award to win around here, lots of competition!
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14

score another point for nyplayer33 as dumb dumb of the year...

you're really about to win this thing..
    In June? Please, there will be challengers!
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

hehfest

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If you really believe that, please explain your avatar?

Does it mean you support Soros and the intent of the false flag op?

Does it mean you are an easily manipulated type who could not help but react exactly as Soros wants you to?

Or could it mean you are super intelligent and witty and flying that avatar ironically?

Or could it mean you don't really believe it's a false flag after all?

Or do you have a better explanation for making yourself look like a mindless lemming pulled into the evil Soros operation to fight for your own downfall?

I can't think of any other possible explanations...
    So tell me Einstein. My previous avatar was the Batman villain "Bane". Shortly thereafter, ironically, "Bane-like" scenarios have been occurring in your country. LMFAO. ROFL. They must love my ideas. Either way, back to my main point. Due to the fact my avatar was Bane, did that mean I was supporting what Bane did in the Batman film too? Or, when it was Otto Ohlendorf, am I really a nazis in hiding or part of the Hidden Reich? Ooouuuuuuuuu.........that avatar must represent you in all forms. Or is an avatar just an avatar? Wait, or was I really on the side of Batman? Or the allies?

Common, think deeper Optional. I dare you to think. I won't even bother with responding to "2daPrison" or "Ijerkedinyourwhitecoffee". All I will say, is you just keep believing in the main narrative that they f*ck your mouth and a*s with day after day. Wow, how that T.V. can make these people dumb and stupid as intended. The TV "programmed" you well with their "programs". Ha ha ha ha ha ha . LMFAO. GL!

Optional

Soooo... no explanation for how you could choose that avatar and also view this as a false flag?

ROFL

Guess you just realized what a sucked in drone you really are.

Bloody idiots trying to mascarade as having even half a brain.

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3833

nyplayer33

I copy and pasted my OP from a reddit post i read.

hehfest

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Soooo... no explanation for how you could choose that avatar and also view this as a false flag?

ROFL

Guess you just realized what a sucked in drone you really are.

Bloody idiots trying to mascarade as having even half a brain.
    Ha ha. I don't think really any lives matter. In fact, I believe the species is doomed per Mein Kampf and what Hitler wrote. He will and is being proven right as we breathe this moment.

I didn't know you were such a wise guy. We are entering Universe B. That means your life won't ever be the same. What exactly makes you such a brilliant like Tesla? What exactly have you ever done in your life other than jerkoff and follow the system? Tell me. I want to be entertained.

Optional is just a pimp. He could've never out-thought hehfest, but it wasn't until today that I knew it was blackcoffee all along that set him up.
    Points Awarded:

KnuckleHeadz gave hehfest 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post

Ha ha. I don't think really any lives matter. In fact, I believe the species is doomed per Mein Kampf and what Hitler wrote. He will and is being proven right as we breathe this moment.

I didn't know you were such a wise guy. We are entering Universe B. That means your life won't ever be the same. What exactly makes you such a brilliant like Tesla? What exactly have you ever done in your life other than jerkoff and follow the system? Tell me. I want to be entertained.

Optional is just a pimp. He could've never out-thought hehfest, but it wasn't until today that I knew it was blackcoffee all along that set him up.

blather blather blather.

Still can't think of any excuse for your stupidity??

I thought by now you could have come up with something, anything, to try and explain why you are either sucked in by Soros or supporting him, and continue to do it now.

Or were you just being a moron calling it a false flag hehfest?

See if you can try and explain your avatar and the false flag you claim, if you dare to reply a third time.

Seriously, you are like some dumb kid who thinks he is smart but is so clueless can't see how moronic he comes across. You GENUINELY are close to the dumbest box of rocks on this site. I won't even get started on your lame attempts to troll with a nazi theme you finally gave up long after it failed.

Go ahead, prove me wrong, and explain your avatar and the false flag claim. Can you even bring yourself to walk back from one or the other? Both together dont work dumbass.

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

maxell
    maxell's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1747

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Talk about Defunding the Police!
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/09/2020

175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020

Black Coffee

nyplayer33 and hehfest are still battling it out for dumbest poster on SBR...

This battle could go down to the wire...

peacebyinches
    pull the trigger
    peacebyinches's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 389

No no no, you have it all wrong, I cannot believe what dumbassery I am reading here...

If you did some REAL research you would know that the cop kneeling on George Floyd's neck is actually a CYBORG CLONE of Hillary Clinton from 10 years in the future when the goddamn DEMOCRATS mandate all babies be aborted so they can farm stem cells to grow cyborg clones of LIBTARD politicians like OBAMA and BERNIE. How do you think we could have corona virus AND a black man murdered by police officers in THE SAME YEAR? It's cause CNN sent these things from the goddamn FUTURE to rig the 2020 election and achieve their ultimate goal of having a QUEEROSEXUAL MEXICAN become president and take away OUR GUNS and MINT SKOAL POUCHES once and for all.

175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13702

nyplayer33 and hehfest are still battling it out for dumbest poster on SBR...

This battle could go down to the wire...

nyplayer334 and hehfest have competition now...peacebyinches.

peacebyinches
    pull the trigger
    peacebyinches's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 389

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    nyplayer334 and hehfest have competition now...peacebyinches.
    I take it that you won't be listening to twice daily podcasts that expose all the most important conspiracies... today's topic was "Lizard people and vegetarians - How to tell the difference".

woosh
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Why does one photo from behind show the man on the road is not handcuffed and the video from the front that he is handcuffed?

Why is the cop car in the restaurant surveillance video different than the one Floyd was lying behind (different car numbers)?

Why were the cops in the surveillance footage that arrested him different than the police in the actual incident?

Why does the video show the diesel fuel price as 99 cents instead of the regular price in the area of $2.49?

Why does the Police Car have a non-Municipal license plate with "Police" on it?

Why does Derek have a completely different police badge on top of a second police badge matching his partner's if they work for the same precinct?

Why is it not odd that both Officers Tou Thao and Derek Chauvin have both previously been investigated for excessive use of force and not charged by State AG Amy Klobuchar?
    Additionally, Officer Derek Chauvin is married to his partner's sister Kelli.

Is there any cop dumb enough to continue kneeling on someone’s neck for 8 minutes when surrounded by people and being video recorded?

Is it possible for the deceased’s cousins and fiancé to be completely tearless during interviews?

Why does the main cop have one hand in his pocket most of the time he’s kneeling?

Why did the kneeling officer appear completely cool and calm, as if he was posing for the camera?

Doesn’t it seem strange that Floyd and the officer that kneeled on his neck worked security together on the same shift at the El Nuevo Rodeo Club, the officer for 17 years (both were laid off because of the Covid Virus)?

Why do the neighbors of this officer say they didn’t know he was a cop and never saw him in uniform?

Why has the same attorney been hired as with all the other big supposed police killings of blacks? Attorney Benjamin Crump. The same attorney that worked on previous cases that resulted in busses bringing in rioters from outside the city?

Why does store surveillance video show Floyd calmly and submissively walking with the officer and not resisting arrest while the officer gently allowed him to sit down on the side walk, and multiple officers calmly chatting with him? Is this the kind of suspect that a police officer would feel the need to put on the ground and place his knee on his*neck

Why did the EMT workers (wearing Police Uniforms including bullet proof vests) roughly handle and dump the unconscious George on the stretcher? This is not how trained emergency workers lift a person with a possible neck injury. Why did they not attempt triage or try CPR?

Can someone really not breath when someone kneels on his neck and is the victim really able to speak for considerable periods of time if he can’t breathe?

Post killing: Why is a white man that looks like an undercover (St Paul) cop in black and a riot gear mask carrying a black umbrella walking around breaking windows (and others dressed similarly starting fires) and instigating a riot? Is this reminiscent of “umbrella man” during the JFK shooting?

Why were almost all the rioters leading the destruction of the neighborhood at the beginning of the riots “white” and not from Minneapolis... in a black neighborhood after a police killed a black man?

Why did the Chief of Police make it a point that those Inciting the Riots and Arsonists were not from Minnesota?

Why was a CNN News Crew not only detained but also Arrested?

And now supposedly the family has hired the same guy who (supposedly) performed autopsy on Epstein?

I’m not the original poster & I haven’t verified everything but I think there are some great points and questions.

-

& also worth mentioning...Hillary Clinton has court today 6/2/20 during what may be the apex of the riots Not to mention Senate votes to subpoena Obama officials for their roles in #ObamaGate & #Rosenstein testimonies nearby....Not saying this was all a false flag but they can be a combination of real & fake. #HillaryClinton #Clinton

-

Mainstream media claims George Floyd was in the backseat of the car & (it seems this is after he was handcuffed) "there was a fight in the backseat". I don't really see a fight. The footage wasn't great but how well could a handcuffed, drugged guy in the backseat of a car fight against at least 3 cops!?!? Wouldn't it be easier for multiple cops to keep that person in the car than it would to get him out with the intentions to put him back in? Also, why can't we just see all the full UNEDITED footage?*https://youtu.be/vEeMHFik9Xo
    It’s like the Zapruder film. We may never know who the real shooters were.

12 Last