nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

peacebyinches
    pull the trigger
    peacebyinches's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7802

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Really? This is all the "evidence" that it takes to convince you of a conspiracy? There is nothing of substance at all described in this guys' article. Some of the evidence is actually laughable... such as:

"Rear door looks photoshopped" and " Real cops would not be putting their lives st risk by detaining a suspect, on the ground in open traffic."
    (spelling and grammatical errors copied directly from the article)

It is honestly concerning that a conspiracy theory blog is taken as legitimate evidence... and I hope that your posts are just satire that went over my head. Regardless, I want to emphasize that it is a useful skill in life to understand the qualities of what constitutes solid evidence and what does not, both here, and more generally. Here, you would need to show any evidence described by that article (or any of these false flag trolls for that matter) that is not: 1. easier to explain than a MASSIVE government conspiracy or 2. not true.

nyplayer33

Chauvin with hands in.pockets...whi the hell does that. If hes the big bad wolf...how are there not 10 people he messed with on cnn. Mark fuhrman oj had all these people saying hes callin me nagger. Whete r alll these people from club saying he handcuffed me n spit in my face??

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

'False Flag Operation' Jesus Christ there are a lot of mentally handicap peeps posting here

nyplayer33

Floyd has hair on head outside vehicle..on ground hes bald..gtfo. mknultra..google it. Played like a fool. Sheep wont know. No cop does that in broad daylight...and has a face look of a zombie. Where are all these people saying i was at club n he raped me..gtfo

nyplayer33

My bosses cousin was fdny..he says they know it was ecplisives in that bldg...not maybe. It happens

nyplayer33

Believe what u want...i know that event is weird n not right. Gtfo...

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10327

Since they took Alex Jones off main stream outlets I haven’t been glued into what the schizotypals were saying about this one....

I could see if you said China or Russia were exploiting the long American history of racial tensions to destabilize America, it’s economy and weaken its influence globally. That at least holds some semblance of rational thought process.

But.... because most of these guys are either some form of schizo- or Bipolar with paranoia and delusional thinking and refuse to take their meds....this is what we get.

Their solution...we must elect re-elect the almighty son of God Donald J Trump who was sent here to save us from these globalist....like he saved us from the Anti-Christ Obama....

Guys, please go get the help you need, you may be okay right now...but eventually these paranoid thoughts turn into behaviors, and then turn into actions, actions that can get you or someone else severely injured.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

Dont worry my friends
    It wont work

nyplayer33

Nah..vote for demtia biden and be a white mans negro..idiot

nyplayer33

Trobinni told u go use fentantyl with floyd...meth too...

peacebyinches
    pull the trigger
    peacebyinches's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7802

Chauvin with hands in.pockets...whi the hell does that. If hes the big bad wolf...how are there not 10 people he messed with on cnn. Mark fuhrman oj had all these people saying hes callin me nagger. Whete r alll these people from club saying he handcuffed me n spit in my face??
    I really hope you were drunk when you typed this... There are toddlers that have more coherent thoughts than whatever this is supposed to be.

Also you haven't responded directly to my previous post:

It is honestly concerning that a conspiracy theory blog is taken as legitimate evidence... and I hope that your posts are just satire that went over my head. Regardless, I want to emphasize that it is a useful skill in life to understand the qualities of what constitutes solid evidence and what does not, both here, and more generally. Here, you would need to show any evidence described by that article (or any of these false flag trolls for that matter) that is not: 1. easier to explain than a MASSIVE government conspiracy or 2. not true.

For your own mental health, I recommend staying away from conspiracy theory sites, as others have pointed out, getting wrapped up in paranoia is not going to end well in the real world my man.

nyplayer33

But looting and attacking cops is better ?? Blm..if u r white u will now be the slave in life. Dont worry about me...lets see u pay thousands to ur kids for college to work at kohls?? Dude, dont worry about me. You and most have zero idea about the scheme of life. Chauvin is the guy with a huge past...ill say it again..where are all these people being interviewed on networks telling us about the big bad wolf. They did it when fuhrman said *****...and thats good. Chauvin has not this evil past...is he a murderer sure
    .but your idol floyd wasnt far behind. black jesus. Gtfo. Mk ultra mind control orogrsm by CIA....is that made up...NOOOOOOO

nyplayer33

Your a hump a dump !! Project MKUltra*(or*MK-Ultra), also called the*CIA mind control program, is the code name given to a program of experiments on human subjects that were designed and undertaken by the U.S.*Central Intelligence Agency, some of which were illegal.[1][2][3]Experiments on humans were intended to identify and develop drugs and procedures to be used in interrogations in order to weaken the individual and force confessions through*mind control. The project was organized through the*Office of Scientific Intelligence*of the CIA and coordinated with the*United States Army Biological Warfare Laboratories.[4]*Code names for drug-related experiments were Project Bluebird and Project Artichoke.[5][6]

nyplayer33

Noooooo...cmon jesus wouldnt do that...jesus is fictional as most make it..like u

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

So many white cucks

nyplayer33

In previous posts, I have postulated that the death of George Floyd was a fake media story. This is still my belief, and in this post I hope to demonstrate exactly how simple it would be for such a hoax to play out. Most people dramatically inflate the number of people who would need to be involved for such a hoax to play out. Take the following scenario as evidence to the contrary, and my own personal theory of what we might be seeing.

This idea begins with a story that is actually floating around social media. In it, a Texas lawyer claims that George Floyd actually died 3 years ago and was buried in a pauper’s grave there. He says that he was Floyd’s Guardian Ad Litem, dating back to their time playing college football together. If you want to look this up yourself, the lawyer’s name is Timothy D. Japhet. My theory feeds on this concept…that George Floyd died years ago. This would explain why they have seemingly legitimate autopsy results, and it will explain why a real body will be displayed at the George Floyd funeral next week.

I will begin my theory with the most outlandish concept first. If you can grow to see this first idea as possible (or even feasible), then the rest will lock easily into place for you. Basically, I begin with this: imagine United States Intelligence Agencies keep a reserve of cryogenically-frozen corpses from homeless people “for a rainy day”, so to speak.

There would be far more uses for corpses than you might imagine, especially for a government Intelligence Agency, especially if the person had no family or friends. Intel might need to plant a body at some scene, for some reason. Or have the need to be able to produce a body in support of some unspecified future psychological operation. This theory will feed on the latter idea.

When thinking about George Floyd’s upcoming funeral and his existing autopsy, it got my mind working. How could there actually be a corpse here…if the event we witnessed was fake? Interesting problem. The answer became clear for me through the Texas lawyer’s story of Floyd having died years ago. What are we left with then? An actor. An impostor actor, posing as George Floyd. There would likely be a special interest in corpses with distinguishing features, such as Floyd’s especially wide nose. This kind of feature would allow for easy misidentification.

My theory is based on one very simple concept: how do we know the guy in the video really is George Floyd? What if he is not the real Floyd? Apart from a very cursory glance at basic features, we cannot tell. A close comparison is impossible. His face is squished against the concrete in the images we see.

In this theory, we end up imagining the sad death of the real George Floyd…a fentanyl addict and meth smoker who died homeless on the streets of Houston with no close family or friends. The fentanyl/meth detail is true by the way, yet amazingly you cannot find a news article mentioning this in the headline. Floyd’s sister is supposed to have come and taken the body, but according to Japhet she never shows. This means that the real Floyd died without anyone other than law enforcement being aware of his death. This is where Intel steps in (as local law enforcement is packed with Intel), and they store his corpse in one of their generic cryogenic tanks…set aside for a possible future use.

Cut to 3 years later, and US Intelligence is in need of a new project. This project is for the same old reason. Divide and conquer the population, perpetually. To do this, an Intelligence agent matching Floyd’s general description is hired to show up in Minneapolis and make some friends there. He does so easily. This is a simple and cushy assignment. Who would imagine some random guy making friends in Minneapolis is actually an Intelligence agent? Nobody.

nyplayer33

Truth is the first victim in politics. Factions and passions rule. Random facts are picked as weapons, no one thinks things through.

We need to understand the facts surrounding the death of George Floyd.

Many key facts are being ignored:

Floyd’s blood tests showed a concentration of Fentanyl of about three times the fatal dose.

Fentanyl is a dangerous opioid 50 times more potent than heroin. It has rapidly become the most common cause of death among drug addicts.

The knee hold used by the police is not a choke hold, it does not impede breathing. It is a body restraint and is not known to have ever caused fatal injury.

Floyd already began to complain “I can’t breathe” a few minutes before the neck restraint was applied, while resisting the officers when they tried to get him into the squad car. Fentanyl affects the breathing, causing death by respiratory arrest.

It was normal procedure to restrain Floyd because he was resisting arrest, probably in conjunction with excited delirium (EXD), an episode of violent agitation brought on by a drug overdose, typically brief and ending in death from cardiopulmonary arrest.

The official autopsy did indeed give cardiopulmonary arrest as the cause of death, and stated that injuries he sustained during the arrest were not life-threatening.
    Videos of the arrest do not show police beating or striking Floyd, only calmly restraining him.

In one video Floyd is heard shouting and groaning loudly and incoherently while restrained on the ground, which appears to be a sign of the violent, shouting phase of EXD. His ability to resist four officers trying to get him into the squad car is typical of EXD cases. A short spurt of superhuman strength is a classic EXD symptom.

Minneapolis police officers have been charged with Floyd’s murder. Yet all the evidence points to the fact that Floyd had taken a drug overdose so strong that his imminent death could hardly have been prevented. In all likelihood, the police were neither an intentional nor accidental cause of his death. These crucial facts have been completely ignored in the uproar..." [less than 50%]

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Truth is the first victim in politics. Factions and passions rule. Random facts are picked as weapons, no one thinks things through.

We need to understand the facts surrounding the death of George Floyd.

Many key facts are being ignored:

Floyd’s blood tests showed a concentration of Fentanyl of about three times the fatal dose.

Fentanyl is a dangerous opioid 50 times more potent than heroin. It has rapidly become the most common cause of death among drug addicts.

The knee hold used by the police is not a choke hold, it does not impede breathing. It is a body restraint and is not known to have ever caused fatal injury.

Floyd already began to complain “I can’t breathe” a few minutes before the neck restraint was applied, while resisting the officers when they tried to get him into the squad car. Fentanyl affects the breathing, causing death by respiratory arrest.

It was normal procedure to restrain Floyd because he was resisting arrest, probably in conjunction with excited delirium (EXD), an episode of violent agitation brought on by a drug overdose, typically brief and ending in death from cardiopulmonary arrest.

The official autopsy did indeed give cardiopulmonary arrest as the cause of death, and stated that injuries he sustained during the arrest were not life-threatening.
    Videos of the arrest do not show police beating or striking Floyd, only calmly restraining him.

In one video Floyd is heard shouting and groaning loudly and incoherently while restrained on the ground, which appears to be a sign of the violent, shouting phase of EXD. His ability to resist four officers trying to get him into the squad car is typical of EXD cases. A short spurt of superhuman strength is a classic EXD symptom.

Minneapolis police officers have been charged with Floyd’s murder. Yet all the evidence points to the fact that Floyd had taken a drug overdose so strong that his imminent death could hardly have been prevented. In all likelihood, the police were neither an intentional nor accidental cause of his death. These crucial facts have been completely ignored in the uproar..." [less than 50%]
    Correct. Its his own fault he was on lethal drugs
    The cop never knew he would die

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Not one democrat has an argument on how the officer knew he would die. Big news story but millions know the truth. The movement will die and means nothing in the long run

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Didn't Seaweed originally post this? Bhoor had a similar thread too but he fukking butchered the title so it never really caught steam.

Anyways, this is absolutely a false flag. The dead giveaway, in addition to discrepancies you pointed out, is that there was such a heavy-handed, coordinated reaction to the incident. Anyone thinking this is just some organic series of events unfolding before us is absolutely blindfolded. The issue has gotten such an immediate push, with every media channel/outlet involved, as well as suspect organizations like BLM and Antifa pushing their chips out and going "all-in" on the matter.

It's basically WWE, with Soros and other "masters of the universe" acting as Vince McMahon. The George Floyd debacle is being given the "ascending superstar" treatment, and is destined to become the next WWE world champion because racial strife is always a main event.
    Not just that, mainstream media is heavily censored. They only let what they want to let out. People will deny the fact that Soros has a heavy hand in the media. He is behind this false flag.

BLM is a joke... Antifa is a joke... Now they've teamed together. Antifa is funded by Soros, now since they've teamed together, BLM and Antifa is controlled by Soros.

Divide and Conquer!!! It's the NWO's motto...

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Based on the thread title nyplayer, you do realize that the majority of compulsive gamblers can't do a "VERY LONG READ" in the first place. They don't have the attention span nor would they bother. They are sitting in there homes shaking from the thought of no NFL season and therefore no way to worship black men in spandex.....also shaking from lack of any real good gambling action. And you expect them to have a "long read"? Common! Common!
    Points Awarded:

nyplayer33 gave hehfest 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    So many white cucks
    Stfu

nyplayer33

Agreed, cant ask people without brain to think as of they have one. Youtube comments are funny tegatsing floyd. Knee guy knew floyd so its murder 1st degree...lol...donks.

First 12