mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 992

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    I'm tellin ya!!
    Confidence and a smile or a wink to go with a nice compliment about their hair or smile..
    Poor Weeder won't ever get there..
    It’s true. We don’t even have to play the old games of our youth. Most guys can’t close.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1117

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    It’s true. We don’t even have to play the old games of our youth. Most guys can’t close.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    What’s a good response when people tease me about my white hair

Drives me nuts I feel like saying shut up I can’t control it
    tell them that their wife or sister loves your man spray so you figure your hair would match

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2314

Nothing, started gray in early 20’s, probably 60/40 gray in 40’s. Dying hair is for women. All the chemicals can’t be good for you plus once you start you’ll never stop.

Axman3000
    Axman3000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

I don't worry about it. Too busy in my life to worry about the color of my hair. Although, I finally have realized I'm not invincible like I believed when I was younger.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    Nothing, started gray in early 20’s, probably 60/40 gray in 40’s. Dying hair is for women. All the chemicals can’t be good for you plus once you start you’ll never stop.
    I’ve never had to worry bout, like i said I got little popping in my facial hair but minimal, either way I damn sure wouldn’t color it. You earned that shit stressing too much! Own it!! Lol

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I’ve never had to worry bout, like i said I got little popping in my facial hair but minimal, either way I damn sure wouldn’t color it. You earned that shit stressing too much! Own it!! Lol
    I would let it go once I hit 40. Just I’m 31 and I have a lot of white and don’t like the look. Control GX isn’t as harshly as others. It’s a mild gradual shampoo dye. Going to try it

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    I would let it go once I hit 40. Just I’m 31 and I have a lot of white and don’t like the look. Control GX isn’t as harshly as others. It’s a mild gradual shampoo dye. Going to try it
    That is young for grey. Good friend of mine younger brother is prob 35, I saw him the other day and he looked way older than me! He stresses out hard tho, cracks me up when he talks about freaking cause has to dip in savings a little. I’m like “shit bro, savings? Wtf are those???”, lol. Try and relax!

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    That is young for grey. Good friend of mine younger brother is prob 35, I saw him the other day and he looked way older than me! He stresses out hard tho, cracks me up when he talks about freaking cause has to dip in savings a little. I’m like “shit bro, savings? Wtf are those???”, lol. Try and relax!
    I’m not stressed tho. I think that’s a myth unless one experience trauma. I feel pretty good most of the time. I feel like it is out of my control. Got my first grey at 19. Now about 30% grey. So yeah. It can look good on one of you are in shape and take care of your hair. To be honest I’d rather have 60% than 30-35% in regard to the look.

First 12