WillyBoy
    WillyBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8412

Trump Twittered While America Burned

It’s good to keep things in perspective. The Trump-Virus is moving up the charts, jumping to 6th, as an all-time American-Killer. Next stop, this week or next, the 1958 Pandemic, and World War I.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by WillyBoy View Post
    It’s good to keep things in perspective. The Trump-Virus is moving up the charts, jumping to 6th, as an all-time American-Killer. Next stop, this week or next, the 1958 Pandemic, and World War I.

Explain to me seriously how you figure Trump started the virus and not China? You libs really have lost your fukin minds.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

The 57/58 pandemic and 68 pandemic were same pandemic, flu strain mutated.

That's the big fear w this one, will it mutate and come back.

Wars and deaths by bullet are one thing, but viral infections that start abroad and that information about are knowingly suppressed by foreign governments is another.

This is not a valid argument or point and really you should be ashamed to post anything linking 1 person of any political ideology to the death of 100,000 from a disease.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

Wars and deaths by bullet are one thing, but viral infections that start abroad and that information about are knowingly suppressed by foreign governments is another.

This is not a valid argument or point and really you should be ashamed to post anything linking 1 person of any political ideology to the death of 100,000 from a disease.

normally I'd agree with this wholeheartedly.....

however, that stupid fukkin idiot andrew cuomo singlehandedly ordered the deaths of around 10,000 people who probably woudn't have died of Kung Flu........

willyboy just proving, with his idiotic "trump-virus" bullshit that he's totally biased and has no f'n credibility whatsoever...... but we all knew that from the stupid fukkin' inflated hoax numbers he was publishing.......

corona is yet another epic fail on the part of the left.....

everything is pretty much back to normal around here.........

WillyBoy

Red Herd denials are as flimsy as they are many, but the FACT is, whether Covid 19 started on the Moon, or some Red Herd moron’s basement home, it was the Orange Blimp who let it spread like wildfire in the US; and who has mass-murdered more than a hundred thousand Americans.

In early February, Trump had a chance to freeze the virus in its tracks, but – instead – dithered for months, calling it a hoax, blaming it all on his growing hate-list, tweet like frustrated teen, and go golfing – and all to the cheers of his Red Herd. He did nothing – NOTHING – that worked, despite having been gifted a test-kit by S. Korea and the World Health Organization, and a testing protocol, which would have saved tens of thousands, but – catastrophically, he turned it down; instead, encouraging fake cures, and the fantasy of “herd immunity”. No, half-wits, Trump OWNS this virus and its victims, and that’s how history will tag it.

WillyBoy

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

Not being an epidemiologist, I don’t know one strain from another; I listed them separately because that’s how the CDC lists them. You should send them a stern letter. And, you’re right, a second and more virulent wave, is something very worrying - but what the hell are you talking about “political ideology”?!!! I’ve voted Republican almost my entire life, and Trump’s criminal incompetence has nothing to with “political ideology”. You may think that when he’s pandering to your petty prejudices and fears, that this is “conservatism”, but that just shows your Red Herd ignorance. Get your head out of FAUX-News, and read a book for God’s Sake.

WillyBoy

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Explain to me seriously how you figure Trump started the virus and not China? You libs really have lost your fukin minds.
    The way you Red Herd go on, it’s as if the White House isn’t where the buck stops; as if Trump is a kind vanishing president; only in charge some of the time; whose only real job is tweeting blame or those little hate messages that you’ve learned to love. Well, if you think that’s what a president does, you must be happy – but he still blew it big time with Covid 19. He let that disease spread and kill - and I don’t care if Ming The Merciless invented the damn thing, Trump diddled around and didn’t do shit about it. The American dead are all on him, and that makes it Trump’s virus.

Auto Donk

The way you Red Herd go on, it’s as if the White House isn’t where the buck stops; as if Trump is a kind vanishing president; only in charge some of the time; whose only real job is tweeting blame or those little hate messages that you’ve learned to love. Well, if you think that’s what a president does, you must be happy – but he still blew it big time with Covid 19. He let that disease spread and kill - and I don’t care if Ming The Merciless invented the damn thing, Trump diddled around and didn’t do shit about it. The American dead are all on him, and that makes it Trump’s virus.

wow... you really are an idiot..... when trump took the unprecedented step of shutting down travel from china (except for US citizens returning from china), idiot do nothing punks like biden and cnn accused him of hysterical xenophobia, takin a "racist" and unnecessary step. Idiot Corrupt/Creepy Joe recommended travel not be shut down; piece of shit liberal media, both papers (ny times and wapo) and television (msm and of course the fukkin' totally deranged fuktard libs at cnn/msnbc), said it was both stupid and racist to stop chinese travel.

As usual, they were all wrong and trump was right. that one step, standing alone, saved thousands of lives by stopping the seeding chinese from seeding even more Kung Flu in our nation. When the governors whined, the trump administration stepped up and gave them every thing they needed, and much of what they didn't. (remember those unused ventilators and thousands of hospital beds the idiot cuomo swore he needed and whined about every day???) no patient in this nation was denied either a ventilator or a hospital bed....

but what did happen is the idiots in the northeast they call "leaders" (cuomo and that idiot jersey go..vernor) didn't send elderly covid patients to the beds/hospitals trump ensured they had, but rather they ignorantly ordered covid positive patients back into the nursing homes, where the most "at risk" individuals for covid reside. and it killed thousands of them. that's on cuomo and the jersey governor -- not trump.

they whined about testing, and not having enough tests. bullshit, the tests don't stop you from getting the disease, and had nothing to do with the infection rate in the northeast. we ALL assumed everyone had the shit (ie, had tested postive), and locked down and sheltered in place. Trump didn't spread the virus, dumbass. people from china, and even more from europe, seeded the shit throughout our nation.

if dumbass cuomo and company hadn't f'd up so bad and caused the deaths of thousands of additional elderly citizens that simply did not have to die. Florida, for eg., protected its elderly in nursing homes, and despite having more elderly than ny and having opened up the state far earlier, they are much better off due to having a governor with common sense, unlike NippleBars Cuomo.....

call it the chinese virus, the wuhan virus, Kung Flu, or even the "stick it up your ignorant ass" virus, but don't call it the trump virus, dumbass -- it makes you look f'n retarded...........
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bradthebloke

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9863

Red Herd denials are as flimsy as they are many, but the FACT is, whether Covid 19 started on the Moon, or some Red Herd moron’s basement home, it was the Orange Blimp who let it spread like wildfire in the US; and who has mass-murdered more than a hundred thousand Americans.

In early February, Trump had a chance to freeze the virus in its tracks, but – instead – dithered for months, calling it a hoax, blaming it all on his growing hate-list, tweet like frustrated teen, and go golfing – and all to the cheers of his Red Herd. He did nothing – NOTHING – that worked, despite having been gifted a test-kit by S. Korea and the World Health Organization, and a testing protocol, which would have saved tens of thousands, but – catastrophically, he turned it down; instead, encouraging fake cures, and the fantasy of “herd immunity”. No, half-wits, Trump OWNS this virus and its victims, and that’s how history will tag it.
    Perhaps you're aware and just don't want to state it because it doesn't fit your agenda, but the first kits that were offered up were unreliable. And specifically, they were faulty for showing false negatives. I'll go out on a limb and assume you can comprehend the danger of a false negative test.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Twittered? I think it's called twatted.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

I'll agree Trumps worse thing about him is Twitter he acts like a spoiled child.
    But the guy with all his faults can make this country work.
    Your pandemic death rate stats don't mean crap....because there is NO COUNTRY that escaped
    those stats. Not one.
    End of thread
    And if your a Biden supporter lol I feel for you ...it would be like having the last Bush be
    President again. You listen to either speak for 15 minutes then you say WTF was that!
    I don't want to see an idiot be President again Bush ruined the country.
    People need to stop voting for a party and vote for the person.
    Last edited by konck; 06-10-20 at 10:05 AM.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

and who has mass-murdered more than a hundred thousand Americans.

WillyBoy

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    I'll agree Trumps worse thing about him is Twitter he acts like a spoiled child.
    But the guy with all his faults can make this country work.
    Your pandemic death rate stats don't mean crap....because there is NO COUNTRY that escaped
    those stats. Not one.
    End of thread
    And if your a Biden supporter lol I feel for you ...it would be like having the last Bush be
    President again. You listen to either speak for 15 minutes then you say WTF was that!
    I don't want to see an idiot be President again Bush ruined the country.
    People need to stop voting for a party and vote for the person.
    South Korea.

WillyBoy

Quote Originally Posted by TATUMUS View Post
    Perhaps you're aware and just don't want to state it because it doesn't fit your agenda, but the first kits that were offered up were unreliable. And specifically, they were faulty for showing false negatives. I'll go out on a limb and assume you can comprehend the danger of a false negative test.
    It’s an easy thing for Red Herd morons to become confused. The S. Korean test kits worked just fine. It was the CDC’s test kits that flubbed it; a CDC run by another Trump toady.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Trump does Twitter to get his message out without a fake news filter. Also, "Trump-Virus"? So, he started it?

**THREAD FAIL & CLOSE** - glad to see something so stupid is already in The Saloon.....

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2035

It’s an easy thing for Red Herd morons to become confused. The S. Korean test kits worked just fine. It was the CDC’s test kits that flubbed it; a CDC run by another Trump toady.
    Where's Pence? Has God to protect him. God has him on ignore.
    Last edited by BOA12; 06-10-20 at 01:39 PM.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    Trump does Twitter to get his message out without a fake news filter. Also, "Trump-Virus"? So, he started it?

**THREAD FAIL & CLOSE** - glad to see something so stupid is already in The Saloon.....
    Obamacare good. Trump virus , bad. Should we name a flower after him?

MaltedHopsFrenzy

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    I'm no molecular biologist with a PhD in infectious diseases, but pretty sure Trump didn't start this, and I'm assuming it would've been just as bad (maybe even worse, we don't know) if your precious Hillary was POTUS.

So, "Trump-Virus"?

Yeah, I'm sure China, France, Italy, wherever isn't calling it that and blaming him for it.

Just stupidity.....

BOA12

I'm no molecular biologist with a PhD in infectious diseases, but pretty sure Trump didn't start this, and I'm assuming it would've been just as bad (maybe even worse, we don't know) if your precious Hillary was POTUS.

So, "Trump-Virus"?

Yeah, I'm sure China, France, Italy, wherever isn't calling it that and blaming him for it.

Just stupidity.....
    Know buddy believes he started it. Greatest economy ever, greatest president ever. All credit, know blame. Your hero not mine. Time for Water and Wine. Trump even know what W$W stands for? All roads lead to W H, good or bad. Should we blame McConnell instead, trump's boss?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Don't forget rump also got rid of the obama pandemic team he formed to head off this kind of catastrophe. Something that was learned during his pandemic. Must suck to rule on spite and hatred of the previous guy. People say he's not prejudice?.......

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

what is the "trump virus"?

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Don't forget rump also got rid of the obama pandemic team he formed to head off this kind of catastrophe. Something that was learned during his pandemic. Must suck to rule on spite and hatred of the previous guy. People say he's not prejudice?.......
    Spite and Hate, Won't Make America Great. I don't want to work on MAGAS Farm Know More.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    what is the "trump virus"?
    American Idiom or slang.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rkelly110

MaltedHopsFrenzy

Know buddy believes he started it.
    Really?
    The idiot OP listed "Trump Virus".....

Not to mention your constituents not only on here, but the MSM calling it the same thing.
    Also, HCQ is "Trump-Drug" - like he invented it & thought it could be used against COVID-19 all on his own.....

Seeing a pattern forming, my BkofAma Friend?

Anything "bad" is "Trump-'insert thing here'"

Anything positive (or 'Non-Trump Related') is not news, or doesn't exist.

Case in point - Pepcid curing COVID.....

BOA12

Really?
    The idiot OP listed "Trump Virus".....

Not to mention your constituents not only on here, but the MSM calling it the same thing.
    Also, HCQ is "Trump-Drug" - like he invented it & thought it could be used against COVID-19 all on his own.....

Seeing a pattern forming, my BkofAma Friend?

Anything "bad" is "Trump-'insert thing here'"

Anything positive (or 'Non-Trump Related') is not news, or doesn't exist.

Case in point - Pepcid curing COVID.....
    If I was trump, I'd get out of the public spotlight asap. Usually an honor to have a disease named after you, not in this case. Bro, one day you and I will have the same the enemy. You are know coward, like a piit bull, you never let go. I respect you for standing your ground.

WillyBoy

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    wow... you really are an idiot..... when trump took the unprecedented step of shutting down travel from china (except for US citizens returning from china), idiot do nothing punks like biden and cnn accused him of hysterical xenophobia, takin a "racist" and unnecessary step. Idiot Corrupt/Creepy Joe recommended travel not be shut down; piece of shit liberal media, both papers (ny times and wapo) and television (msm and of course the fukkin' totally deranged fuktard libs at cnn/msnbc), said it was both stupid and racist to stop chinese travel.

As usual, they were all wrong and trump was right. that one step, standing alone, saved thousands of lives by stopping the seeding chinese from seeding even more Kung Flu in our nation. When the governors whined, the trump administration stepped up and gave them every thing they needed, and much of what they didn't. (remember those unused ventilators and thousands of hospital beds the idiot cuomo swore he needed and whined about every day???) no patient in this nation was denied either a ventilator or a hospital bed....

but what did happen is the idiots in the northeast they call "leaders" (cuomo and that idiot jersey go..vernor) didn't send elderly covid patients to the beds/hospitals trump ensured they had, but rather they ignorantly ordered covid positive patients back into the nursing homes, where the most "at risk" individuals for covid reside. and it killed thousands of them. that's on cuomo and the jersey governor -- not trump.

they whined about testing, and not having enough tests. bullshit, the tests don't stop you from getting the disease, and had nothing to do with the infection rate in the northeast. we ALL assumed everyone had the shit (ie, had tested postive), and locked down and sheltered in place. Trump didn't spread the virus, dumbass. people from china, and even more from europe, seeded the shit throughout our nation.

if dumbass cuomo and company hadn't f'd up so bad and caused the deaths of thousands of additional elderly citizens that simply did not have to die. Florida, for eg., protected its elderly in nursing homes, and despite having more elderly than ny and having opened up the state far earlier, they are much better off due to having a governor with common sense, unlike NippleBars Cuomo.....

call it the chinese virus, the wuhan virus, Kung Flu, or even the "stick it up your ignorant ass" virus, but don't call it the trump virus, dumbass -- it makes you look f'n retarded...........
    To get it straight, “shutting down travel from china” had 430,000 exceptions (the majority never being tested upon returning); and only Red Herd morons can’t see that once it’s here, it’s here - it’s REALLY REALLY HERE – but facing up to that fact, never occurred to your Orange Blimp. It was simpler to feed his Red Herd base another dose of “hysterical xenophobia”.

As far as Cuomo goes, you really need to get your head out of FAUX-News. When Cuomo ordered hospitals to send their Trump-Virus infected patients, who no longer needed hospital care to nursing homes, he was between a rock (the Trump-Virus) and a hard-place (overwhelmed hospitals). What could he do? Put them on the street? They still needed nursing-home-level care – so, what would you do, moron? Of course, tune into FAUX-News – where you would hear Laura Ingraham lying her skinny butt off, about how Cuomo should have sent them to the hospital ship Comfort (which refused to treat Trump-Virus patients), or send them to the Javitts Center (which wasn’t even opened yet). Come on moron – what would do? Exact a promise from Jared Kushner for PPE for nursing homes – PPE his hospitals had already been promised – only to find out later that Jared had orders not to supply squat to those meany Blue state governors – especially Cuomo who was getting better ratings than his father-in-law - no matter how much they “whined”.

And if nothing else brands you as stupid, saying that “testing…had nothing to do with the infection rate” is the clincher. The evidence is right in your face. When the first Coronavirus case was confirmed in S. Korea, January 20th – the same day for the U.S. – they consulted “real” experts – and not sycophantic idiots like Trump’s toadies – who recommended widespread cluster testing - testing coworkers, friends and family, and initiating protocols of isolation and quarantine. This was the protocol recommended by the World Health Organization. Trump, of course, did nothing but diddle around, blaming others and tweeting like an hysterical teenaged girl - while S. Korea tested like crazy; and, by April had tested 330,000, - and had a negligible rate of infections and deaths, while the U.S. had managed only 60,000 tests - and had become world’s Coronavirus champion of death.

But, blaming “people from china, and even more from Europe” for the Trump-Virus debacle is a very curious logic. It’s like blaming gun manufacturers for Sandy Hook. Is that really how you see it?

No, you Red Herd half-wit, Trump could have stopped the spread of his virus, but he did nothing, and that’s how history will view him.

BOA12

To get it straight, “shutting down travel from china” had 430,000 exceptions (the majority never being tested upon returning); and only Red Herd morons can’t see that once it’s here, it’s here - it’s REALLY REALLY HERE – but facing up to that fact, never occurred to your Orange Blimp. It was simpler to feed his Red Herd base another dose of “hysterical xenophobia”.

As far as Cuomo goes, you really need to get your head out of FAUX-News. When Cuomo ordered hospitals to send their Trump-Virus infected patients, who no longer needed hospital care to nursing homes, he was between a rock (the Trump-Virus) and a hard-place (overwhelmed hospitals). What could he do? Put them on the street? They still needed nursing-home-level care – so, what would you do, moron? Of course, tune into FAUX-News – where you would hear Laura Ingraham lying her skinny butt off, about how Cuomo should have sent them to the hospital ship Comfort (which refused to treat Trump-Virus patients), or send them to the Javitts Center (which wasn’t even opened yet). Come on moron – what would do? Exact a promise from Jared Kushner for PPE for nursing homes – PPE his hospitals had already been promised – only to find out later that Jared had orders not to supply squat to those meany Blue state governors – especially Cuomo who was getting better ratings than his father-in-law - no matter how much they “whined”.

And if nothing else brands you as stupid, saying that “testing…had nothing to do with the infection rate” is the clincher. The evidence is right in your face. When the first Coronavirus case was confirmed in S. Korea, January 20th – the same day for the U.S. – they consulted “real” experts – and not sycophantic idiots like Trump’s toadies – who recommended widespread cluster testing - testing coworkers, friends and family, and initiating protocols of isolation and quarantine. This was the protocol recommended by the World Health Organization. Trump, of course, did nothing but diddle around, blaming others and tweeting like an hysterical teenaged girl - while S. Korea tested like crazy; and, by April had tested 330,000, - and had a negligible rate of infections and deaths, while the U.S. had managed only 60,000 tests - and had become world’s Coronavirus champion of death.

But, blaming “people from china, and even more from Europe” for the Trump-Virus debacle is a very curious logic. It’s like blaming gun manufacturers for Sandy Hook. Is that really how you see it?

No, you Red Herd half-wit, Trump could have stopped the spread of his virus, but he did nothing, and that’s how history will view him.
    When the hat fits, it's embarrassing.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

embarrassing to not recognize a country gone
    as the 6 thousand dollar loan would have been
    huh Butch12?

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    embarrassing to not recognize a country gone
    as the 6 thousand dollar loan would have been
    huh Butch12?
    Embarrassed I had you in my home. Talk is cheap, and so are you. Adios

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Obamacare was dumb. Was way too expensive and pissed me off

BOA12

There you go, it's all relative.
    Obama's name ,forever stained.Wasn't that trump's entire campaign, to undo "anything Obama"? Looks like trump's name, forever stained, by a hidden killer. Life is such, for those in high places.

WillyBoy

You sound very knowledgeable on the subject. The “dumb idea” of imposing a “tax penalty” for those who had no health insurance - and, instead, relied on free, tax-payer-paid MEDICAID, when serious health issues came up - was initially a Republican proposal, first floated in the early 90’s as an alternative to a “national health insurance” plan, supported by Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton. By the time Obama came along, the uninsured were breaking the MEDICAID bank, as they (ie. the U.S. taxpayer) paid “fee-for-service”, to health providers, as guaranteed by the 1965 Medicare and Medicaid Act, where the uninsured could not be turned away. Obama and other Democrats (those nasty liberals) saw the tax penalty plan working in Massachusetts, where Romney had it implemented, so – right after Kennedy (a die-hard national health service champion) died - they quickly took the “dumb?” Romney plan as their own. Sure it was expensive, and health insurers took it in the ass, but those “liberals” saved taxpayers a lot more in the long run, as MEDICAID threatened to quickly become the entire federal budget. Now, with the tax penalty lifted, if the newly OBAMACARE insured drop their plans and go back to relying on free MEDICAID, Kennedy may have the last laugh, afterall.
    Last edited by WillyBoy; 06-10-20 at 05:01 PM.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Embarrassed I had you in my home. Talk is cheap, and so are you. Adios
    6k to enter the home of the woman of Butch12, not your home.

too bad you said Adios, I`d kicked your ass `til they banned you

12 Last