2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    will the padres win a world series in this lifetime
    If baseball ever gets back to what it was before this shit, hell yes. They building something that looks pretty solid for the next 5 years. Obviously the Dodgers present a problem but as nasher said they can get in as a WC and win the whole thing!!

Wasn’t planning to highjack and answer any questions for nasher but god I miss talking about sports! Baseball in particular!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Maybe I need to clarify my statement.
    I'm not saying Trump is not going to be reelected, or is not reelectiable, I am saying he is not a lock to win it again.
    Trump has shot himself in the foot recently a few times and has done some very unpresidential (if there is such a word) things as well.

The last election my vote for Trump was really an anti Hilary vote, and if it comes down to my choice between Biden or Trump my vote will be an anti Joe Biden vote.

In my opinion this upcoming election will be close providing there are no more shocking current events.
    Know this though, the perception of the way Trump handled the protests, riots (call it what you want) is not very good.

I'm not saying this, I'm saying the way most Americans (and worldwide) perceived on the way he handled it will cost him some votes.

Damn, I wish I had a better choice than Biden and Trump.

Peace brother.
    Imo this pretty much sums up why we have trump in the 1st place and probably be re-elected, the left isn’t offering a suitable alternative.

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    If baseball ever gets back to what it was before this shit, hell yes. They building something that looks pretty solid for the next 5 years. Obviously the Dodgers present a problem but as nasher said they can get in as a WC and win the whole thing!!

Wasn’t planning to highjack and answer any questions for nasher but god I miss talking about sports! Baseball in particular!
    Bank speaking of answering questions what ever happened with that loan you took and another poster had to pay cause you didn't care or just simply disappeared from paying? What fck happened with all that? You got killed by me and others for being a stiff. You back on the up and up?

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24834

How can we confirm if this world is real or if we are just living in a matrix?

2daBank

Yes on both counts.
    We used to drink long neck bottles of Bud across the street at the bowling alley before game time.

Good old days.
    Been to Wrigley, and Fenway (and others too)
    Wrigley a Dump! I’m possibly slightly biased tho. Lol. The only ballparks I been to several different Busch stadiums, wrigley, and kc (think that Kaufman stadium maybe? I forget). It def on my bucket list to get around to all the great baseball cities/stadiums and take in some games at different venues! Boston and Yankees for sure, San Fran be a good one, now that the twins play outside that be alright but not high on list. Any must sees im missing?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Hijack away, it's all good.
    If there was copyright infringement involved or royalty fees not paid that would be one thing, but I don't have exclusive rights to this thread, hell my thread is you thread and everyone else's thread.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    How can we confirm if this world is real or if we are just living in a matrix?
    I can't confirm it but I say this world (Earth) is real.
    You can't fake the weight of the coffee cup in my hand or the aroma of the coffee in that cup.

However with AI and virtual reality and the advancement of all these super computers I'm starting to think maybe all this can be simulated.

But I just gave you a non answer opinion, I didn't really answer your question did I?

Hey, it's the weekend, I don't like to think on weekends. lol

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24834

I can't confirm it but I say this world (Earth) is real.
    You can't fake the weight of the coffee cup in my hand or the aroma of the coffee in that cup.

However with AI and virtual reality and the advancement of all these super computers I'm starting to think maybe all this can be simulated.

But I just gave you a non answer opinion, I didn't really answer your question did I?

Hey, it's the weekend, I don't like to think on weekends. lol
    Thanks Nasher... But, your "non-answer" leads me to believe we are living in a Matrix and you may be the equivalent of Agent Smith.

First 1234