vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    No worries about me posting them. However, you recall, the main point of disagreement was the name on the napkins from your suite.

This "dustyy nuke" narrative has morphed into something much bigger than the Sixers suite proof. Your supporters will believe the pics are you and your detractors will claim that they aren't you and nothing anyone can say or do will change that. I'm Switzerland.
    I sent you a few videos with names in the suite I think. I did all I could and I trusted you would not post what I didn’t want posted. You lived up to your word and kudos to you for that.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Very nice gesture. Thank you
    We could meet up before that obviously for a beer for whatever verification Donk is looking for. But whenever the sixers come back.....be happy to leave you a ticket at will call to join the fun.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

and i've never understood this whole claim of you or Dustyy "nuking" anyone.... I never gave a shit -- and still don't -- what your personal walk in life is.... I was introduced to your plight as the result of reading your idiotic lebron thread.... and it cried out that you're a f'n idiot and full of shit.....

so just for those who had a passing interest in doggin' you out, I threw in my two cents that you certainly seem to be full of shit, as no one would go through all those motions to become "verified," unless, for example, they'd been holding themselves out as some luxury suite owning baller when really they have no job and nothing else in their life except warring non-stop with half the forum on an internet gambling site where most members see it as a big extended family or, at least, as a locker room (complete with ttwarrior wanting to gaze at my kahk as i exit the shower), of like-minded individuals who enjoy gambling and sports........

I highly recommend going to a bash, vit, and bring your wife.... setting all pre-conceived notions of stereotypical gamblers aside, the bash attendees are for the most part a great group of people who are fun to drink and gamble with, play some poker, etc. I was thoroughly impressed with almost everyone I met -- good attitudes, upbeat, fun, educated, diverse and overall quality human beings who are good company and interesting.... waves was probably the one glaring exception (I didn't get into his last bash due to being late to sign up), but even those who attended said he wasn't near as big of an asshole in person as he came off as on the site......

but as for you, you may have the misconception that any of us were "nuked", as I think I can speak for just about everyone here in saying we don't really give a flying liplock on a fukstick about whether you really have a wife, are successful, or any of the other shit that may have been at issue. Again, I don't know, as I'd never even heard of you until all the noise you were making about lebron and some game...... it seemed like total bullshit because no normal person would make such a huge ordeal about the shit if it was a common occurrence in that person's life. Couple that with all it takes is a cell phone with a camera, a piece of paper, and a pen, and anyone with a f'n brain can confirm that they are who they say they are in five minutes.....

hope you meet up with PhillyGuy, as he's a stand up guy who i've enjoyed talking with at bashes, and I think the whole damn site trusts him......

none of this should have ever been an issue........ why was it? I have no clue, as I got in at the tale end and never saw any of the shit people thought you were full of shit about... and I had seen enough of you post that thread to know that whatever your true walk in life is, your political views and the way you present them are not my cup of tea and I think your wrong on a lot of things, but do I give a shit? No...... but, again, there was a reason this was an issue...... you'd have to ask yourself why that was, as any ordinary person can lay any such questions to rest in a matter of minutes.....

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    and i've never understood this whole claim of you or Dustyy "nuking" anyone.... I never gave a shit -- and still don't -- what your personal walk in life is.... I was introduced to your plight as the result of reading your idiotic lebron thread.... and it cried out that you're a f'n idiot and full of shit.....

so just for those who had a passing interest in doggin' you out, I threw in my two cents that you certainly seem to be full of shit, as no one would go through all those motions to become "verified," unless, for example, they'd been holding themselves out as some luxury suite owning baller when really they have no job and nothing else in their life except warring non-stop with half the forum on an internet gambling site where most members see it as a big extended family or, at least, as a locker room (complete with ttwarrior wanting to gaze at my kahk as i exit the shower), of like-minded individuals who enjoy gambling and sports........

I highly recommend going to a bash, vit, and bring your wife.... setting all pre-conceived notions of stereotypical gamblers aside, the bash attendees are for the most part a great group of people who are fun to drink and gamble with, play some poker, etc. I was thoroughly impressed with almost everyone I met -- good attitudes, upbeat, fun, educated, diverse and overall quality human beings who are good company and interesting.... waves was probably the one glaring exception (I didn't get into his last bash due to being late to sign up), but even those who attended said he wasn't near as big of an asshole in person as he came off as on the site......

but as for you, you may have the misconception that any of us were "nuked", as I think I can speak for just about everyone here in saying we don't really give a flying liplock on a fukstick about whether you really have a wife, are successful, or any of the other shit that may have been at issue. Again, I don't know, as I'd never even heard of you until all the noise you were making about lebron and some game...... it seemed like total bullshit because no normal person would make such a huge ordeal about the shit if it was a common occurrence in that person's life. Couple that with all it takes is a cell phone with a camera, a piece of paper, and a pen, and anyone with a f'n brain can confirm that they are who they say they are in five minutes.....

hope you meet up with PhillyGuy, as he's a stand up guy who i've enjoyed talking with at bashes, and I think the whole damn site trusts him......

none of this should have ever been an issue........ why was it? I have no clue, as I got in at the tale end and never saw any of the shit people thought you were full of shit about... and I had seen enough of you post that thread to know that whatever your true walk in life is, your political views and the way you present them are not my cup of tea and I think your wrong on a lot of things, but do I give a shit? No...... but, again, there was a reason this was an issue...... you'd have to ask yourself why that was, as any ordinary person can lay any such questions to rest in a matter of minutes.....
    You have your opinion and I have mine. I’ve been attacked relentlessly by guys that came here from rx.....Dustyy was one of those people. He asked for the verification in that thread and thought I would run from it. I didn’t....I provided him exactly what he asked for because there is nothing I can’t provide. I do what I say and say what I do. Dustyy was a good thru the entire thing and it worked out well.

As far as posting a pic here. Think of this....I post a pic or video on here and a colleague of my wife or mine just happens to be on here( no idea if they are of not) and they ask me or my wife about it. Why would I want to be in that position? My family and her very conservative family would not be thrilled about it. So why would I put myself in that position? I wouldn’t and I won’t.

I don’t even know when the bash is and we work around kids baseball schedule, phillies and our own vacations. I would have no idea if I could go or not but I’m sure it’s a good time and if the option is there, I’d go.

I will meet up with uscphillyguy whenever he wants for a drink, a game or whatever. Fine by me. Obviously I would ask no pictures or video posted as I would think his verification and word is good enough.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Let me check my calendar boys. Been dealing with work & 70 golfers on the course when we should have 150 in May. Will set something up

vitterd

Let me check my calendar boys. Been dealing with work & 70 golfers on the course when we should have 150 in May. Will set something up
    Golf man....I hate that I suck at it. Every year me and my friends do a tournament of different sports for cash, basketball shooting, baseball batting cages, bowling, football accuracy throw, poker and golf.....and the golf event destroys me. It’s not fair. I always finish in bottom 3rd

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You have your opinion and I have mine. I’ve been attacked relentlessly by guys that came here from rx.....Dustyy was one of those people. He asked for the verification in that thread and thought I would run from it. I didn’t....I provided him exactly what he asked for because there is nothing I can’t provide. I do what I say and say what I do. Dustyy was a good thru the entire thing and it worked out well.

As far as posting a pic here. Think of this....I post a pic or video on here and a colleague of my wife or mine just happens to be on here( no idea if they are of not) and they ask me or my wife about it. Why would I want to be in that position? My family and her very conservative family would not be thrilled about it. So why would I put myself in that position? I wouldn’t and I won’t.

I don’t even know when the bash is and we work around kids baseball schedule, phillies and our own vacations. I would have no idea if I could go or not but I’m sure it’s a good time and if the option is there, I’d go.

I will meet up with uscphillyguy whenever he wants for a drink, a game or whatever. Fine by me. Obviously I would ask no pictures or video posted as I would think his verification and word is good enough.
    I take that as a good enough reason; wife's family -- conservative, wouldn't approve, whatever -- that makes sense to me..... My situation is a bit different.... it's not that I have no friends and a family that hates me (though I have an aunt who's disliked me for years due to her not wanting to get a second opinion on my grandfather's diagnosis prior to his death), it's that I'm in a position of not having to give a fuk what anyone thinks of me on any given day, with a few huge exceptions -- the judges and juries I'm i front of that day, my wife, and my maker.

I'm lucky enough to have that control, but sure I wouldn't want my wife's parents to read a ton of my shit on here (my wife has my password and access to sbr, so generally, I don't put anything up that I think would lead to a divorce, and she has lit me up for some of my shit). I tell her it's like trump's locker room grab em by the pussy bullshit, and if it's really bad I use "it's because I don't like you wasting time reading my locker room bullshit antics, so I intentionally made that post a little "over the top" just to see if you're still following my every move). I have had to apologize a few times to her, but I certainly would be embarrassed if my in laws read, for example, my yuletide sbr classic, "Kardashian Christmas", which I bump every Christmas.....

I hope you are who you represented yourself to be, and have things good.... there's too much negative shit in this world today already, and I'm tired of hearing all the negative shit people are going thru due to the cv-19 ordeal.....

A positive, feel good story of you crushing a fastball to end 'the streak' puts a smile on my face....

vitterd

I take that as a good enough reason; wife's family -- conservative, wouldn't approve, whatever -- that makes sense to me..... My situation is a bit different.... it's not that I have no friends and a family that hates me (though I have an aunt who's disliked me for years due to her not wanting to get a second opinion on my grandfather's diagnosis prior to his death), it's that I'm in a position of not having to give a fuk what anyone thinks of me on any given day, with a few huge exceptions -- the judges and juries I'm i front of that day, my wife, and my maker.

I'm lucky enough to have that control, but sure I wouldn't want my wife's parents to read a ton of my shit on here (my wife has my password and access to sbr, so generally, I don't put anything up that I think would lead to a divorce, and she has lit me up for some of my shit). I tell her it's like trump's locker room grab em by the pussy bullshit, and if it's really bad I use "it's because I don't like you wasting time reading my locker room bullshit antics, so I intentionally made that post a little "over the top" just to see if you're still following my every move). I have had to apologize a few times to her, but I certainly would be embarrassed if my in laws read, for example, my yuletide sbr classic, "Kardashian Christmas", which I bump every Christmas.....

I hope you are who you represented yourself to be, and have things good.... there's too much negative shit in this world today already, and I'm tired of hearing all the negative shit people are going thru due to the cv-19 ordeal.....

A positive, feel good story of you crushing a fastball to end 'the streak' puts a smile on my face....
    I get that. I’m not in a position like that. I have to care what others think. Just think if one of the kids baseball coach is a conservative and comes across me on here bashing on trump and decides I’m a dick. This kids baseball bullshit is political enough, I wouldn’t what my actions to affect what he’s doing. That’s why I don’t want pictures here along with in laws and other family. Granted, that could be paranoia but I’m not willing to risk it. I only sent everything to Dustyy because he gave me his word and I trusted him to do the right thing and he did.

You’re in a different position and don’t give a fuxck....I’d rather be in that position but I’m not. My wife doesn’t even know what the sbr forum is. Lol.

I will meet up with phillyguy and he can vouch for me and if we meet up at a bash....we could do one round in the ring for charity instead of trying to kill the other guy. All good here. Negativity gone. Gl2u

Auto Donk

I get that. I’m not in a position like that. I have to care what others think. Just think if one of the kids baseball coach is a conservative and comes across me on here bashing on trump and decides I’m a dick. This kids baseball bullshit is political enough, I wouldn’t what my actions to affect what he’s doing. That’s why I don’t want pictures here along with in laws and other family. Granted, that could be paranoia but I’m not willing to risk it. I only sent everything to Dustyy because he gave me his word and I trusted him to do the right thing and he did.

You’re in a different position and don’t give a fuxck....I’d rather be in that position but I’m not. My wife doesn’t even know what the sbr forum is. Lol.

I will meet up with phillyguy and he can vouch for me and if we meet up at a bash....we could do one round in the ring for charity instead of trying to kill the other guy. All good here. Negativity gone. Gl2u
    the charity thing sounds like a plan, give me a good excuse to get my ass back in top shape....

well, as "top shape" as a 50 something can be..... it would have been the conditioning that I'd have been addressing if the bout had gone off.....

charity bouts always make me think of this scene -- I almost referenced when announcing I'd be donating the money I was destined to win off you to charity:

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Lol..what a cluster fck of a thread.
    Guys looking to kill each other at first now wanna toss each other's salads at the next bash. Classic sbr

vitterd

the charity thing sounds like a plan, give me a good excuse to get my ass back in top shape....

well, as "top shape" as a 50 something can be..... it would have been the conditioning that I'd have been addressing if the bout had gone off.....

charity bouts always make me think of this scene -- I almost referenced when announcing I'd be donating the money I was destined to win off you to charity:

Conditioning would have been my strategy. Hoping you would punch yourself out. I’m
    46 but can run for miles so I might have asked for 10 rounds and try to survive and you to run out of gas. Lol

My thing would have been 10k to an actual struggling person. I always think donating to a large charity, the money gets lost with some of these weasels running the charity. Find a down on his luck sbr guy, vet or someone with a family with medical issues and just hand them 10 dimes off the books. That would have been my request of the money.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    Guys looking to kill each other at first now wanna toss each other's salads at the next bash. Classic sbr
    It’s better this way. Hopefully you could show up at the bash. No money.....just do a world star type thing for you. You’re too low profile for a hyped fight.

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

It’s better this way. Hopefully you could show up at the bash. No money.....just do a world star type thing for you. You’re too low profile for a hyped fight.
    32,565 posts since September 2017!! Bang away kid

vitterd

Don’t be upset because I’m smart enough to have more than 2,538 things to say.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Don’t be upset because I’m smart enough to have more than 2,538 things to say.
    By my count you've been saying basically the same thing 32 thousand times.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    By my count you've been saying basically the same thing 32 thousand times.
    Harry is a fool. That’s new. Get lost clown

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4499

But the workload hasn’t changed even with half the people.. having to impose all these new rules and keep the distancingall while having neighbors calling the pro shop to snitch on the golfers

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    But the workload hasn’t changed even with half the people.. having to impose all these new rules and keep the distancingall while having neighbors calling the pro shop to snitch on the golfers
    What in the fuk are you talking about?

KnuckleHeadz

LMAO... have you never read Donks story’s.. guy was banging wife’s all his life then started watching porn later and is fascinated by the BBC and is all he talks about really. I think he figured with all the hate Vittered has towards trump that he would be black and he could watch him bang out his chunky wife only to figure out vittered is a confused white male from philly

KnuckleHeadz

What in the fuk are you talking about?
    The gold courses trying to operate around my area in the mean time... half capacity with all these guidelines

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

EXACTLY!!!!

Vetard ain't proved a GODDAMNED THING!
    Donk, don't let this unconfirmed b!tch boi slide! He's probably going to be gone November 3rd anyways - but he needs to be taught a lesson for FU##ING with the Donk.

Maybe make him and/or his 'wife' (yeah, right!) give you the 'Moose-Knuckle Shuffle'.....

And post it here.....

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

No violence

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    EXACTLY!!!!

Vetard ain't proved a GODDAMNED THING!
    Donk, don't let this unconfirmed b!tch boi slide! He's probably going to be gone November 3rd anyways - but he needs to be taught a lesson for FU##ING with the Donk.

Maybe make him and/or his 'wife' (yeah, right!) give you the 'Moose-Knuckle Shuffle'.....

And post it here.....

Dustyy posted in here again today and made you look silly. Give it up drunk

vitterd

You cuck

Auto Donk

throwing you a bone, bitch....

after your pussying out of a 10K winner take all fight (in which I'd have knocked you the fuk out), I was asked by the mods to take it easy on you....

say the word, and uscphilly will re-engage and set it all up, you sorry f'n piece of liberal ducking/dodging shit....

vitterd

throwing you a bone, bitch....

after your pussying out of a 10K winner take all fight (in which I'd have knocked you the fuk out), I was asked by the mods to take it easy on you....

say the word, and uscphilly will re-engage and set it all up, you sorry f'n piece of liberal ducking/dodging shit....
    Mods asked me the same thing about you because of your mental instability. Why would I dodge a lowlife pussy like you? You’re a life loser and low IQ piece of garbage. Let me know when you get to PA

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Are manny and Mackles on the undercard or are they the co main???

nyplayer33

Back to this again

nyplayer33

No violence

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    No violence
    Donk has threatened me in at least 5 separate threads. He’s a sick man.

Auto Donk

Donk has threatened me in at least 5 separate threads. He’s a sick man.
    a sick man that is going to kick your ass.......

KnuckleHeadz

Donk was MIA yesterday. I thought for sure he was making a drive up to visit Vitterd

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Donk was MIA yesterday. I thought for sure he was making a drive up to visit Vitterd
    He wouldn’t be posting today if that happened. He’d be unconscious in his shit stained Levi’s.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Vitterd's been safe from COVID-19 for years then!
    I love how this thread is titled "Vitterd The PU$$Y" - could've just been titled "Vitterd" for short.....

First ... 345678 Last