BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Broke dick non-pro idiot.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I don’t want your hair, I want you to leave the forum. You’re not cool, you’re not liked & you portray yourself like a little school girl c u n t. I speak for the vast majority here @ SBR. Just LEAVE ...
    I’m not going anywhere. Scroll past my posts like everybody does yours. Quit crying like a bitch. Like I care if I’m liked here. If I was liked here by most....I’d be embarrassed.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

You always go back to the same bullshit, you’re like a motherfuckin’ child. Sex is not a big deal & we are all having it as adults, some daily some weekly some monthly, for you it seems like a prevalent topic I’d say yearly, it also seems like such a fascinating thing to do for you like a young child. Like I said your lame dude ...
    spot on.....

the mental picture of this phony prick is coming much clearer, and some recent revelations have shown he's a guy who has never had much, if any, significant relations, or relationships, with women....

guy couldn't fathom that I've pulled all the hot-ass fair chase trim that I have, and said they all had to be hookers. Put up a photo of a babe I dated, he immediately rejects that notion, first says he found and talked to her on the internet (a lie), then said he found her on some obscure hooker site that i've never heard of, but which he obviously frequents......

he's got issues with babes, calling them all whores, tho i think it's his misdirected way of trying to dog me by saying the only way I could get such scorching hot babes is to pay for them, which even he knows by now is laughable.....

but given he has no job, and no wife (no wife let's you play internet poker all night unless she's already checked out of the marriage and is fukkiin' somebody else already), I'm pretty sure he attributes his own pathetic skills with women, and his own past total rejections and failures with women, on all his internet enemies, not realizing they don't apply to others, but only himself and maybe JJ Gold....... his only significant interaction with women are the whore sites he haunts......

thank God he has no job and no money, otherwise he'd probably wind up hiring and then killing one the whores........... but since he doesn't even have a hundred to go pro, he can't even afford a rub n tug massage, much less an actual advertised hooker.......

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    spot on.....

the mental picture of this phony prick is coming much clearer, and some recent revelations have shown he's a guy who has never had much, if any, significant relations, or relationships, with women....

guy couldn't fathom that I've pulled all the hot-ass fair chase trim that I have, and said they all had to be hookers. Put up a photo of a babe I dated, he immediately rejects that notion, first says he found and talked to her on the internet (a lie), then said he found her on some obscure hooker site that i've never heard of, but which he obviously frequents......

he's got issues with babes, calling them all whores, tho i think it's his misdirected way of trying to dog me by saying the only way I could get such scorching hot babes is to pay for them, which even he knows by now is laughable.....

but given he has no job, and no wife (no wife let's you play internet poker all night unless she's already checked out of the marriage and is fukkiin' somebody else already), I'm pretty sure he attributes his own pathetic skills with women, and his own past total rejections and failures with women, on all his internet enemies, not realizing they don't apply to others, but only himself and maybe JJ Gold....... his only significant interaction with women are the whore sites he haunts......

thank God he has no job and no money, otherwise he'd probably wind up hiring and then killing one the whores........... but since he doesn't even have a hundred to go pro, he can't even afford a rub n tug massage, much less an actual advertised hooker.......
    Entire post is a lie. Just like your sex lies. Great call on 66k total death on Covid. Just like it’s a common flu!! Life is kicking your ass. Biggest dipshit broke loser I’ve ever seen. Such a loser and mush.

“Vit is a tall dude with a very attractive wife”

BOOM!!!

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Entire post is a lie. Just like your sex lies. Great call on 66k total death on Covid. Just like it’s a common flu!! Life is kicking your ass. Biggest dipshit broke loser I’ve ever seen. Such a loser and mush.

BOOM!!!
    Who said that bottom quote ?

vitterd

Who said that bottom quote ?
    Poster Dustyy. I sent him pics and video when he wanted verification of me. It hurt a lot of feelings here. People called it the nuke bomb. It’s in the thread Vitterd/LeBron in poly forum.

We exchanged cell numbers and I sent him many pics of me, wife, family at sixers lakers game in my suite. Along with other pics of me and Carson Wentz and video of me holding names of sbr posters

BeatTheJerk

Poster Dustyy. I sent him pics and video when he wanted verification of me. It hurt a lot of feelings here. People called it the nuke bomb. It’s in the thread Vitterd/LeBron in poly forum.

We exchanged cell numbers and I sent him many pics of me, wife, family at sixers lakers game in my suite. Along with other pics of me and Carson Wentz and video of me holding names of sbr posters
    Can you post some of that here @ SBR ?

vitterd

Can you post some of that here @ SBR ?
    He posted some pics in that thread here at sbr in poly forum but I told him no pics of me and my family faces are to be posted. Dustyy has been my enemy for years and wanted verification. I gave it to him person to person. Cell to cell

BeatTheJerk

He posted some pics in that thread here at sbr in poly forum but I told him no pics of me and my family faces are to be posted. Dustyy has been my enemy for years and wanted verification. I gave it to him person to person. Cell to cell
    Ok I’m done here, UnVitterfied. Don’t worry I won’t comment on any of your post moving forward.

vitterd

Ok I’m done here, UnVitterfied. Don’t worry I won’t comment on any of your post moving forward.
    Lmao. You lost....go to the vitterd graveyard with the rest. Chalk it up to a lesson learned. Free lesson from Vitterd. Can’t be any more verified than that!! BOOM!!

Auto Donk

BOOM!!!
    every word of it is true, and you know it.........

you're a f'n loser, and whores are obviously a big part of your life........

only a sad loser takes a retracted statement that a stranger said couldn't be sure if it was your wife or not and says "BOOM!!" about it......

that says "rock fukkin' bottom"........

think about that, half of your posts on here repeat that bullshit about a "very attractive wife", and you know we all KNOW dustty said he has no clue if that's your wife or not........ AND YOU STILL BRAGG ABOUT IT AND TYPE IT 20 TIMES A DAY.........

LET THAT SINK IN, YOU FUKKIN LOSER!!!!!!!

you're the saddest, most pathetic piece of shit i've come across in a long, long time.........

vitterd

every word of it is true, and you know it.........

you're a f'n loser, and whores are obviously a big part of your life........

only a sad loser takes a retracted statement that a stranger said couldn't be sure if it was your wife or not and says "BOOM!!" about it......

that says "rock fukkin' bottom"........

think about that, half of your posts on here repeat that bullshit about a "very attractive wife", and you know we all KNOW dustty said he has no clue if that's your wife or not........ AND YOU STILL BRAGG ABOUT IT AND TYPE IT 20 TIMES A DAY.........

LET THAT SINK IN, YOU FUKKIN LOSER!!!!!!!

you're the saddest, most pathetic piece of shit i've come across in a long, long time.........
    He didn’t retract anything. He would need a birth video to get anymore verified than what I gave him.

You lie constantly and the Dustyy nuke proved every thing I ever said was 100 percent true

All you do is talk tough and lie. Nobody believes you and they laugh at you behind your back. You’re too stupid to know it.

Confirmed and verified forever!!!

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

I don’t want your hair, I want you to leave the forum. You’re not cool, you’re not liked & you portray yourself like a little school girl c u n t. I speak for the vast majority here @ SBR. Just LEAVE ...

Vitterd's just a huge attention wh0re, and this is his whole life. 32,000 posts in just over 2.5 years?!?!?! Who does that?!?! That's some next level shut-in loner $#!T right there. And he's said he has other accounts at other forums! WTF?!?! When does he have time to even sleep, let alone go out anywhere?

Unfortunately, a thread like this is doing more damage than good. You just know Vitterd flicks his little cl!t bean any time someone responds to his unverified A$$. That's why I've stopped responding directly to him - well, I guess with the exception of this post. We might all need to take that stance.....

"If a Vitterd posts on SBR, and nobody responds - did he ever really post at all?"

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Wait. Vitty has a suite for the sixers game? One of my best friends works in premium seating for Sixers. Interesting

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post

Vitterd's just a huge attention wh0re, and this is his whole life. 32,000 posts in just over 2.5 years?!?!?! Who does that?!?! That's some next level shut-in loner $#!T right there. And he's said he has other accounts at other forums! WTF?!?! When does he have time to even sleep, let alone go out anywhere?

Unfortunately, a thread like this is doing more damage than good. You just know Vitterd flicks his little cl!t bean any time someone responds to his unverified A$$. That's why I've stopped responding directly to him - well, I guess with the exception of this post. We might all need to take that stance.....

"If a Vitterd posts on SBR, and nobody responds - did he ever really post at all?"
    +1.

Auto Donk

He didn’t retract anything. He would need a birth video to get anymore verified than what I gave him.

You lie constantly and the Dustyy nuke proved every thing I ever said was 100 percent true

All you do is talk tough and lie. Nobody believes you and they laugh at you behind your back. You’re too stupid to know it.

no matter how many times you say it, it doesn't make it true you pathetic loser..........

read these:

(ABOVE WAS THE FIRST ONE, HERE'S THE SECOND, YOU STUPID FUK):

(it should be noted that dustyy felt he had to blast you again because you're so f'n lame you ignored the first one and kept pulling him into your attempted fraud..... so he fired away and the last sentence of it is complete and utter burial!!!!)

LOOK UP "NO" AND "CONFIRMATION" in the dictionary, asshole...... sad fuk........

I just reread it for the first time in a while..... Wow!!! total retraction.... devastating....... and it's all you have!!!!!!!!!!! and to top that, you're proud of it!!!!!!!!!

I had forgotten how deeply he buried you in the second one with the "no confirmation" at all blast....... buried......
    only a total loser would say those "proved every thing (sic) i said was 100 percent true".........

and you did........

fukkin' idiot....... learn how to read.......

you unverified, unconfirmed sack of shit
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-03-20 at 02:48 PM.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6883

Here we go, hopefully for the last time.

I never believed Vit when he said he was a season ticket holder for the Phils, Sixers and Eagles. I rode his ass and told him to take a picture from one of his suites and to write SBR or some sort of proof , with names on a napkin. He proved me wrong. He sent me several pics and a video from a suite at the Sixers-Lakers game in January, verification that he was there and had written names of several members on a napkin. Kudos to him, he proved me wrong. The pics were legit because it shows the scoreboard and later I checked it with the box score

He also sent me several other pics of his his wife and nephew along with a pic of him and Carson Wentz, and a Philly (I think it was Amaro). The pics were pretty detailed but they were taken at a different place at a different time. I said it before and I will say it again, I have no reason to doubt that the pics were of Vit and family, especially after he proved me wrong with the suite pics. However, there is no way that I can verify that the pics are Vit and his family because I have never met Vit. To Vit's credit, he offered to send me drivers license and other proof but again, I would be asked to verify someone I don't know. Like many of us, Vit is a faceless name behind a keyboard on a sports forum. I have no idea what his real name is or where he lives

Summary:

Confirm and verify that vit posted pics and video from his suite with proof of his SBR connections. I could probably dig up the napkin pic and post if Vit approves.

Vit's description of the personal pics are accurate. Gun to the head, I would say it is vit but impossible to prove a fact with no foundation.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Wait. Vitty has a suite for the sixers game? One of my best friends works in premium seating for Sixers. Interesting
    When they open back up....you can be my guest at a Sixers game

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    Here we go, hopefully for the last time.

I never believed Vit when he said he was a season ticket holder for the Phils, Sixers and Eagles. I rode his ass and told him to take a picture from one of his suites and to write SBR or some sort of proof , with names on a napkin. He proved me wrong. He sent me several pics and a video from a suite at the Sixers-Lakers game in January, verification that he was there and had written names of several members on a napkin. Kudos to him, he proved me wrong. The pics were legit because it shows the scoreboard and later I checked it with the box score

He also sent me several other pics of his his wife and nephew along with a pic of him and Carson Wentz, and a Philly (I think it was Amaro). The pics were pretty detailed but they were taken at a different place at a different time. I said it before and I will say it again, I have no reason to doubt that the pics were of Vit and family, especially after he proved me wrong with the suite pics. However, there is no way that I can verify that the pics are Vit and his family because I have never met Vit. To Vit's credit, he offered to send me drivers license and other proof but again, I would be asked to verify someone I don't know. Like many of us, Vit is a faceless name behind a keyboard on a sports forum. I have no idea what his real name is or where he lives

Summary:

Confirm and verify that vit posted pics and video from his suite with proof of his SBR connections. I could probably dig up the napkin pic and post if Vit approves.

Vit's description of the personal pics are accurate. Gun to the head, I would say it is vit but impossible to prove a fact with no foundation.
    I would be impossible for me to do more than I did. A birth video with a doctor saying this is vit, would be the next best thing. There was no more that I could do. Thanks for verification of what you saw. Even if I sent these things to another poster( which I’ve offered to do) it would be the same responses I would get.

Auto Donk

he probably works (used to, now laid off) as a f'n peanut delivery boy at the arena.... I've been in a ton of luxury suites over the years, have photos from many, and never owned a one of them.......... or, he finally got an invite from a relative or someone with access to one and decided to use the invite as the big opportunity to portray himself as a player........ Otherwise, why make such a big deal about it on the site, as attending cavs games wouldn't have been a big deal at all........

the fact he made a thread before hand, played it up so big, shows he's full of shit....... like someone said, "act like you been here before".... He made a huge deal about it on the site -- and no one with an actual luxury suite would have done that.....

seeing how f'n retarded he is on the site, he was probably the guest at some local charity's "retards get to meet scrub carson wentz night"..... or perhaps he sat there all day by the radio while lying on sbr to win tickets being given away...... who knows........ but like you said, it is no confirmation.....

taking a photo of people in a luxury suite doesn't prove shit.....

for him to make such a big f'n deal about it cries out that it's all bullshit/catfishing......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-03-20 at 03:02 PM.

vitterd

I don’t post anywhere else. You’re lying again. You are the dope that said corona is nothing more than a common flu, so why would anyone listen you.

“That’s why I’ve stopped responding directly to him”. Lmao. You talk about me every day you drunk loser.

vitterd

he probably works (used to, now laid off) as a f'n peanut delivery boy at the arena.... I've been in a ton of luxury suites over the years, have photos from many, and never owned a one of them.......... or, he finally got an invite from a relative or someone with access to one and decided to use the invite as the big opportunity to portray himself as a player........ Otherwise, why make such a big deal about it on the site, as attending cavs games wouldn't have been a big deal at all........

the fact he made a thread before hand, played it up so big, shows he's full of shit....... like someone said, "act like you been here before".... He made a huge deal about it on the site -- and no one with an actual luxury suite would have done that.....

seeing how f'n retarded he is on the site, he was probably the guest at some local charity's "retards get to meet scrub carson wentz night"..... or perhaps he sat there all day by the radio while lying on sbr to win tickets being given away...... who knows........ but like you said, it is no confirmation.....

taking a photo of people in a luxury suite doesn't prove shit.....

for him to make such a big f'n deal about
    Looks like Dustyy blew up your retraction story again retard. You couldn’t afford my seats at sixers or phillies. You’ve been clowned again, now go make some bullshit conspiracy thread that gets laughed at by everyone.

Like I said...confirmed and verified forever

Now go rat to mods you hillbilly

Auto Donk

now, what I can indeed confirm and verify is that this vitturd pussy, whoever he is, ducked/dodged getting his ass beat to shit by me in a boxing ring and/or gym in Philly........

"you were right not to take the fight, vitturd, I would have killed you....."

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO

I would be impossible for me to do more than I did. A birth video with a doctor saying this is vit, would be the next best thing. There was no more that I could do. Thanks for verification of what you saw. Even if I sent these things to another poster( which I’ve offered to do) it would be the same responses I would get.
    Just want to clear up what was confirmed and verified and what was not confirmed and verified.

You should just post the pics, no one in here knows who you are. You sent them to me and you had no way of knowing whether I would post them for all to see or not. I don't think anyone really cares.

vitterd

Dustyy nuke #2 blows up the internet!!!

Donk and the clowns get destroyed again!!

Vitterd!! Vitterd!!! Vitterd!!!

vitterd

Just want to clear up what was confirmed and verified and what was not confirmed and verified.

You should just post the pics, no one in here knows who you are. You sent them to me and you had no way of knowing whether I would post them for all to see or not. I don't think anyone really cares.
    Nah I’m not posting family pics in here. Never gonna happen.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO

what about the Wentz or Amaro, no other family members in the pics

vitterd

We spoke privately and I felt good about your word. I’m sure you know those are me and there was no catfish or any other nonsense I’ve been accused. I even went above and beyond what you asked for as proof.

Oh they care. I’m not putting any personal pictures on here. These are not normal people I’m dealing with. Are you reading this shit?

vitterd

what about the Wentz or Amaro, no other family members in the pics
    I could but not comfortable doing it here. It could turn into something else. I’d say 95 percent of people here are not comfortable posting themselves or family on here.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

I would be impossible for me to do more than I did.
    Yeah, you could easily do something like this and stop being Donk’s Bitch Boi.....

vitterd

Yeah, you could easily do something like this and stop being Donk’s Bitch Boi.....

Why would I do that? I’m not a mental case! Donk has nothing to lose, he’s a broke loser with no friends and a family that hates him

Hey maltedhops, where is your pic and video? Let’s see yours!

Auto Donk

which is why we know you didn't confirm shit with dustyy......

all this shows you to be definitely a "special needs" or "challenged person" (aka "retard" back before political correctness took over this nation), as we're not talking about becoming a brain surgeon...... or fighter pilot....

channel your boy iverson, and ask "what are we talking about?"

verification.... most people, including me, can do it - and did do it -- in five minutes....

your retarded ass took weeks, then months, and we still have nothing verifying it's really YOU... NOT A DAMN THING......

and there's got to be a reason for that....... and we all know what it is.... it's not just being a retard, because even Jerry's kids could have posted a photo, so it's not just your f'n retardedness..... it's that you're not who you say you are.....

and if you are, who gives a shit..... most people never have an issue with this...... go play a round of golf with PhillyGuy, or have a beer with him.... if you aren't willing to do that, something's up...... we know you have the time, fuktard, as you're on here all day, every day........

vitterd

which is why we know you didn't confirm shit with dustyy......

all this shows you to be definitely a "special needs" or "challenged person" (aka "retard" back before political correctness took over this nation), as we're not talking about becoming a brain surgeon...... or fighter pilot....

channel your boy iverson, and ask "what are we talking about?"

verification.... most people, including me, can do it - and did do it -- in five minutes....

your retarded ass took weeks, then months, and we still have nothing verifying it's really YOU... NOT A DAMN THING......

and there's got to be a reason for that....... and we all know what it is.... it's not just being a retard, because even Jerry's kids could have posted a photo, so it's not just your f'n retardedness..... it's that you're not who you say you are.....

and if you are, who gives a shit..... most people never have an issue with this...... go play a round of golf with PhillyGuy, or have a beer with him.... if you aren't willing to do that, something's up...... we know you have the time, fuktard, as you're on here all day, every day........
    I will do anything phillyguy wants to do. Here’s my invite philly guy, when you wanna meet up for beer....let me know. I just invited him to a game to sit in my seats you jackass.

I’m not posting a pic of myself for your spank bank. Dustyy just nuked you again

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO

We spoke privately and I felt good about your word. I’m sure you know those are me and there was no catfish or any other nonsense I’ve been accused. I even went above and beyond what you asked for as proof.

Oh they care. I’m not putting any personal pictures on here. These are not normal people I’m dealing with. Are you reading this shit?
    No worries about me posting them. However, you recall, the main point of disagreement was the name on the napkins from your suite.

This "dustyy nuke" narrative has morphed into something much bigger than the Sixers suite proof. Your supporters will believe the pics are you and your detractors will claim that they aren't you and nothing anyone can say or do will change that. I'm Switzerland.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

When they open back up....you can be my guest at a Sixers game
    Very nice gesture. Thank you

First ... 2345678 Last