1. #1
    JohnGalt2341
    Join the Hexversi tourney Win 500 points
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 6,387
    Betpoints: 503

    Social distancing map and Grades by State


  2. #2
    zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-03-10
    Posts: 3,368
    Betpoints: 857

    Do you agree with that grades? I would say a little harsh at first look. I’d give country c+/b- and states maybe bump up a grade or 2. Half glass full instead of empty

  3. #3
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 35,741
    Betpoints: 6196

    Lol. Yes....an obvious one.

  4. #4
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 14,684
    Betpoints: 2181

    What else is new. South wins once again with all the failing grades

  5. #5
    JohnGalt2341
    Join the Hexversi tourney Win 500 points
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 6,387
    Betpoints: 503

    Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    Do you agree with that grades? I would say a little harsh at first look. I’d give country c+/b- and states maybe bump up a grade or 2. Half glass full instead of empty
    Yeah, you might be right. It's all done by cell phone tracking as far as I know. It looks like they are updating the grades daily. Minnesota has the lowest rate of Covid-19 per capita as far as I know... but yesterday their Social Distancing grade was only C-. Today it is B-.

    There are a lot of interesting variables to consider as far as the 2020 election goes. The densely populated areas tend to vote for Democrats but they will be hit harder with this as seen in places like New York. However, their average voter tends to be younger than Republicans which means a higher percentage will survive. The older voters tend to vote Republican but they are more at risk if they get Covid-19. But... many are in rural areas so there should be less of a chance of risk of getting it in the first place... at least in theory.

    In the link I provided it's easy to see that the Blue states are practicing more social distancing than the Red states. I don't think this is a coincidence. When Trump said "this is their new hoax" it doesn't matter if he wasn't talking about the virus or not. He planted a seed in many of his supporters heads. There are LOTS(probably millions) of Trump supporters that believe it is indeed a hoax. All you have to do to figure this out is go to a Republican based Covid-19 YouTube video and read the comments under the video. Aside from the usual attacks on Dems and saying what a great job Trump is doing... what you will see OVER and OVER again is people saying this virus is a HOAX. And many others are saying Trump needs to fire Fauci.

    I'm going to predict that in the coming weeks that the Red southern states are going to be hit the hardest with Covid-19. You can see this already happening and I think it's going to continue to get worse because there are so many that aren't taking this seriously and believe it is a "HOAX". This is going to be a HUGE wake up call for many of these people... even if they don't want to believe it right now.

  6. #6
    RudyRuetigger
    Defund Democrats-Clockwizzle
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 49,188
    Betpoints: 36

    dems being dems

    keep sukkin galt
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  7. #7
    JohnGalt2341
    Join the Hexversi tourney Win 500 points
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 6,387
    Betpoints: 503

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    dems being dems

    keep sukkin galt
    Exhibit A.

    Rudy is one of the biggest reality deniers on SBR. He DEMANDS that I'm a Dem. Even though I've showed him repeatedly the thread I started back in 2011 for my open support for Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul as seen here: https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...-ron-paul.html

    He doesn't like this reality so... he just refuses to accept it as the truth. This is PRECISELY the type of mentality that is going to get people killed in the weeks and months to come. It has never been more important for Trump and his supporters to live in ACTUAL reality and not make believe. You have to be able to distinguish what you WANT to be true(like that I'm a Dem). And what is ACTUALLY true(the link above). If you don't do this... not only are you endangering your own life... but everyone else's life as well.

  8. #8
    RudyRuetigger
    Defund Democrats-Clockwizzle
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 49,188
    Betpoints: 36

    look at your posts

    you are a democrat

    Ron Paul and Trump are actually very similar
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  9. #9
    Chi_archie
    SBR TECH SUPPORT
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 56,666
    Betpoints: 79

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post

    I'm going to predict that in the coming weeks that the Red southern states are going to be hit the hardest with Covid-19. You can see this already happening and I think it's going to continue to get worse because there are so many that aren't taking this seriously and believe it is a "HOAX". This is going to be a HUGE wake up call for many of these people... even if they don't want to believe it right now.
    Its already happening

    Mississippi is one of the deadliest states outside of the NY area.

    however I think the black libtards within each red state are going to see the highest numbers of deaths, along with the fat, diabetic, smoking (which there are more of in all demographics in the south)white trash red necks.

    but yeah, the lack of belief in this or participation in CDC guidelines will be a big factor as well (which is seen big in uneducated conservatives and blacks)

    hopefully the lack of high population city centers and mass transit will keep the numbers manageable

    because the health care capacity, $ and access is super shitty in a lot of the dirty south as well

  10. #10
    Chi_archie
    SBR TECH SUPPORT
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 56,666
    Betpoints: 79

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post

    prob some flaws. for instance Wyoming gets an F?

    well how many of those cell phones are being track by people that have to travl 30 miles to the country store, or farmers and ranchers moving about on their huge ass properties?

    In chicago it would take me 40 mins to travel to the far northside or southside from where I am, and its 5-9 miles. A Wyoming resident could do that on their own property multiple times in pickups and tractors.

  11. #11
    Chi_archie
    SBR TECH SUPPORT
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 56,666
    Betpoints: 79

    How many Georgia Deaths are happning outside of Atlanta. I've assumed its all Atlanta hoodrats but maybe not?

    because that state is getting slammed


    dissapointing because I continue to hold out hope that warm weather will mitigate this and give us a break so we can catch up on PPE and Vents in Southern hospitals

  12. #12
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 3,643
    Betpoints: 754

    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    prob some flaws. for instance Wyoming gets an F?

    well how many of those cell phones are being track by people that have to travl 30 miles to the country store, or farmers and ranchers moving about on their huge ass properties?

    In chicago it would take me 40 mins to travel to the far northside or southside from where I am, and its 5-9 miles. A Wyoming resident could do that on their own property multiple times in pickups and tractors.
    Agree..
    Wyoming has 210 positive cases..
    52 recovered..
    Zero (0) deaths and they get an F?
    Seems like a bizarro grading system..

  13. #13
    Booya711
    DOO DOO
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 22,836
    Betpoints: 4424

    I would rather get an F and have few deaths than to be NY and get a B but people still dying every 8 seconds

    grading infection and death on the internet....comedy for the day
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  14. #14
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 17,409
    Betpoints: 4363

    Without question a very poor grading system. What is finally coming out is the fact that a HUGE percentage of people dying from COV-19 are Blacks. In some counties, it is over 80% of the total number of deaths. This particular county has a 27% black population. Why does no one talk about that?

  15. #15
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 3,643
    Betpoints: 754

    Unknown
    +Unknown
    Unknown

    Simple math..

  16. #16
    darrell74
    Stone=free=Trump winning
    darrell74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-16-07
    Posts: 12,698

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Agree..
    Wyoming has 210 positive cases..
    52 recovered..
    Zero (0) deaths and they get an F?
    Seems like a bizarro grading system..
    Agreed
    But, TDS will make you say some dumb shit
    I gave up on this o.p., a while ago. Not a very honest guy

  17. #17
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 35,741
    Betpoints: 6196

    Red states are uneducated trumptards. We all know this and that can never be disputed.

  18. #18
    JohnGalt2341
    Join the Hexversi tourney Win 500 points
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 6,387
    Betpoints: 503

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    look at your posts

    you are a democrat

    Ron Paul and Trump are actually very similar
    You are confusing my criticism of Trump and his followers for me being a Democrat. NAME ONE thing I've ever said in over 5800 posts that makes you think I'm a Democrat.

    Trump and his supporters LOVE to label people. It's what they do. "Sleepy, Crazy, Creepy, Libtard, DemocRAT, etc etc." They think that as long as they can label someone they can completely disregard anything they say. This is a VERY foolish strategy to get to the truth about ANYTHING. Not only is it foolish... it's dangerous. They COMPLETELY ignore the content from ANY individual that they deem to not be on their tribe. They're response "HE'S A DEM! THEREFORE IT'S A LIE!"

    A much better strategy is to judge the content on it's own. Make up your own mind on the content... what tribe you think they belong to is completely irrelevant when it comes to FACTS. Whether a Dem or Rep believes things like whether... Evolution... Global Warming... God... U.F.O.s... I could name hundreds of other things... if an entire political party believes in these things one way or another... it doesn't make them any more or less true. The reality of these things will remain the same regardless of what a particular party believes in. Completely disregarding something somebody says just because of their political affiliation is just plain foolish.

    YOU CAN'T GASLIGHT A VIRUS!

  19. #19
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 341,589
    Betpoints: 708

    interesting

  20. #20
    JohnGalt2341
    Join the Hexversi tourney Win 500 points
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 6,387
    Betpoints: 503

    Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Agreed
    But, TDS will make you say some dumb shit
    I gave up on this o.p., a while ago. Not a very honest guy
    Good one! Feel free to post anything that I've ever said that you feel is dishonest.

    Btw... I agree the grading system is likely far from perfect. It's not my system... it's FOX NEWS.

  21. #21
    maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-13
    Posts: 5,558
    Betpoints: 6218

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Good one! Feel free to post anything that I've ever said that you feel is dishonest.

    Btw... I agree the grading system is likely far from perfect. It's not my system... it's FOX NEWS.
    LOL
    Here we go again

    Just when you think someone couldn't get any dumber, the Galt man out does himself again

    Astounding level of stupidity at work here

  22. #22
    RudyRuetigger
    Defund Democrats-Clockwizzle
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 49,188
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    LOL
    Here we go again

    Just when you think someone couldn't get any dumber, the Galt man out does himself again

    Astounding level of stupidity at work here
    very embarrassing for him


    instead of being some math genius that got into hexversi

    im wondering if he moved from dungeons and dragons to hexversi
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  23. #23
    JonnySavage
    JonnySavage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-03-19
    Posts: 71
    Betpoints: 256


  24. #24
    JonnySavage
    JonnySavage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-03-19
    Posts: 71
    Betpoints: 256


  25. #25
    JohnGalt2341
    Join the Hexversi tourney Win 500 points
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 6,387
    Betpoints: 503

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    very embarrassing for him


    instead of being some math genius that got into hexversi

    im wondering if he moved from dungeons and dragons to hexversi
    I played Dungeons and Dragons once when I was a kid when I spent the night at a friends house. Not my thing. Bored the hell out of me. I do remember there was a Dungeons and Dragons cartoon when I was around 11 and thinking it was pretty cool.

    Great argument though... "He PROBABLY likes Dungeons and Dragons!!! You can completely disregard anything he says because of this!!! And don't forget... I said PROBABLY!!!! without one shred of evidence!"

    You fully illustrated what I just said in post #18. Thanks!

  26. #26
    Chi_archie
    SBR TECH SUPPORT
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 56,666
    Betpoints: 79

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    You are confusing my criticism of Trump and his followers for me being a Democrat. NAME ONE thing I've ever said in over 5800 posts that makes you think I'm a Democrat.

    Trump and his supporters LOVE to label people. It's what they do. "Sleepy, Crazy, Creepy, Libtard, DemocRAT, etc etc." They think that as long as they can label someone they can completely disregard anything they say. This is a VERY foolish strategy to get to the truth about ANYTHING. Not only is it foolish... it's dangerous. They COMPLETELY ignore the content from ANY individual that they deem to not be on their tribe. They're response "HE'S A DEM! THEREFORE IT'S A LIE!"

    A much better strategy is to judge the content on it's own. Make up your own mind on the content... what tribe you think they belong to is completely irrelevant when it comes to FACTS. Whether a Dem or Rep believes things like whether... Evolution... Global Warming... God... U.F.O.s... I could name hundreds of other things... if an entire political party believes in these things one way or another... it doesn't make them any more or less true. The reality of these things will remain the same regardless of what a particular party believes in. Completely disregarding something somebody says just because of their political affiliation is just plain foolish.

    YOU CAN'T GASLIGHT A VIRUS!
    good post

    sick of both sides being unhuman and only politicizing an enemy that we need to come together to work against.

    Politicians, Media and Sheep have ruined America

  27. #27
    Wabashwonders
    Wabashwonders's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-28-20
    Posts: 438
    Betpoints: 797

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Without question a very poor grading system. What is finally coming out is the fact that a HUGE percentage of people dying from COV-19 are Blacks. In some counties, it is over 80% of the total number of deaths. This particular county has a 27% black population. Why does no one talk about that?
    Actually, they talked in detail about this last night on CBS national news.

  28. #28
    RudyRuetigger
    Defund Democrats-Clockwizzle
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 49,188
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    good post

    sick of both sides being unhuman and only politicizing an enemy that we need to come together to work against.

    Politicians, Media and Sheep have ruined America
    that is the liberal media politicizing this
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  29. #29
    RudyRuetigger
    Defund Democrats-Clockwizzle
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 49,188
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    prob some flaws. for instance Wyoming gets an F?

    well how many of those cell phones are being track by people that have to travl 30 miles to the country store, or farmers and ranchers moving about on their huge ass properties?

    In chicago it would take me 40 mins to travel to the far northside or southside from where I am, and its 5-9 miles. A Wyoming resident could do that on their own property multiple times in pickups and tractors.
    great post

    dont show it to galt

    he has all the facts though
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  30. #30
    wikkidinsane
    All i do is Win
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-30-10
    Posts: 11,682
    Betpoints: 73

    Less people live in those red states and with shitload of rural areas, of course the damage will be less

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  31. #31
    wikkidinsane
    All i do is Win
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-30-10
    Posts: 11,682
    Betpoints: 73

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    that is the liberal media politicizing this
    You do that shit too lol

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  32. #32
    wikkidinsane
    All i do is Win
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-30-10
    Posts: 11,682
    Betpoints: 73

    And stop with that fantasy bullshit about us coming together. We will never come together. That's America. Are you all still posting those numbers about 12000 swineflu deaths? This is about to surpass that. Politicize the f out of the dead. Everyone does it

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  33. #33
    Chi_archie
    SBR TECH SUPPORT
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 56,666
    Betpoints: 79

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    that is the liberal media politicizing this
    neither side can survive without the other, they don't know how to report the actual unbiased news. One side says one thing, the other side focuses on countering it. Its just for the sake of views and clicks from their tribes.

    I get most of my news from BBC and Reuters

  34. #34
    SBR_Guest_Pro
    Does not have Covid-19
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-10-15
    Posts: 2,928
    Betpoints: 5947

    East Coast is dragging the rest of the country down and bringing our cases number up. They need to succeed from the Union when this is all over
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  35. #35
    RudyRuetigger
    Defund Democrats-Clockwizzle
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 49,188
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    And stop with that fantasy bullshit about us coming together. We will never come together. That's America. Are you all still posting those numbers about 12000 swineflu deaths? This is about to surpass that. Politicize the f out of the dead. Everyone does it
    where are you from?

    ill guarantee it isnt usa
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


123 Last
Top