Betpoints: 10538

Quack
    Lol
    Forgot his tin hat

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

Hard to imagine that a poster who uses a nazi war criminal as his avatar would so easily be duped by a (under discipline) and easily debunked doctor.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Idiots will believe anything on youtube. It's pathetic and sad.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4166

I enjoy watching different theories and people that ask different questions than the mainstream narrative. I never said I believed this was the cause. It's interesting at the very least.

Let us recall, Trump called the MSM "fake news" when he was running for office, and then called the Corona virus a "hoax" in the beginning. Something tells me.....but please admit this.....that Trump has more information coming to him about all this then you do being an SBR poster?

I just love it when he says stuff like that and then changes course. He must just be nuts too right?

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

He might be on to something...he didnt say mass suicide..chill all. They have said that cell phone did stuff to your brain...

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

good point

dogkatcher
    dogkatcher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23597

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    I enjoy watching different theories and people that ask different questions than the mainstream narrative. I never said I believed this was the cause. It's interesting at the very least.

Let us recall, Trump called the MSM "fake news" when he was running for office, and then called the Corona virus a "hoax" in the beginning. Something tells me.....but please admit this.....that Trump has more information coming to him about all this then you do being an SBR poster?

I just love it when he says stuff like that and then changes course. He must just be nuts too right?
    Your a Moron. Listen carefully to what people say, you obviously don't.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dogkatcher View Post
    Your a Moron. Listen carefully to what people say, you obviously don't.
    It doesn't matter what people say because those same people, I assure you, aren't prepared for what's coming down the pipe. I have a good idea for you though. Mr. 5gkatcher. Do all you can to get as much 5G and EMF radiation as you can. I mean I think some wealthy posters would pay for this. Say you can go stand or chain yourself to a 5G apparatus during your down-time from work. Put in about 4 hours a day and report back here in a year with a health eval.

Cheers dingbat!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

I'll say one more thing on this......to you people in denial. Israel, the most modernized country in the world has banned 5G. Now, I'm really scratching my head here, why the f*ck would they do that? You guys are the morons. Case is closed.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

@ 300 kilohertz each wave is 1 km apart
    @ 300 megahertz each wave is 1 meter apart
    @ 300 gigahertz each wave is 1 millimeter apart

1-4 g and 4G in specific would max at 5 gigahertz (300 megahertz to 5 gigahertz)
    5G is from (10 trillion bits per second) 70-300 gigahertz (You are being cooked so go pick up a science book moron)

The virus is real, but people will get way more sick with the 5G infiltrating them.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Israel, the most modernized country in the world has banned 5G.
    5G network is chinese spyware.

Like zoom.

Some US states also banned it.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

COVID death percentage:
    Israel: 0.5% (not sure on lockdowns and no 5G)
    USA: 3% (many states no 5G)
    Sweden: 6.5% (little to no social distancing, not sure on 5G)
    EDIT: Sweden was using 5G at some universities, is allowing Huawei tech in there. I'm not sure if its fully functional or not.

https://www.worldometers.info/corona...as1?#countries
    Last edited by hehfest; 04-07-20 at 12:45 PM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

People living near 4G towers were getting fukked up so no doubt 5G is 100 times worse but I doubt it's the main cause of ARDS. If 5G caused ARDS, there would be more deaths. People are in quarantine and stuck to the brainwashing tube thinking Covid-19 is so deadly but the truth is it's not as deadly as the media makes it out to be. This is a plandemic and they got something cooking for the lemmings...

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Here is an interesting read. This doctor in NYC says its not pneumonia but its oxygen deprivation so ventilators aren't even helping. So is this COVID or 5G causing that? I have no idea. Also in the article there is a book called “The Invisible Rainbow” by John Kaminski that claims this is an electrical disease.

Can 5G exposure alter the structure and function of hemoglobin, causing coronavirus patients to die from oxygen deprivation?

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-...privation.html
    Last edited by hehfest; 04-07-20 at 12:40 PM.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

5G weaponized? no way

you still have some power men,
    this is the answer

PUT DOWN YOUR CELL PHONES, cancel your contract now
    you are most likely not going back to work anyway
    see what happens
    edit: I was not calling everyone here those nasty truths, I respect way over 1/3 of all you fukkers
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 04-08-20 at 05:20 AM.

Sanity Check

Here is an interesting read. This doctor in NYC says its not pneumonia but its oxygen deprivation so ventilators aren't even helping. So is this COVID or 5G causing that?

Wuhan virus attacks the lungs like SARS. It can cause inflammation and leave permanent scars on lung tissue compromising a person's capacity to breath.

It also attacks the immune system like AIDs/HIV. This leaves the immune system vulnerable to pneumonia and other disorders.

5G is definitely bad for human health imo. Just like everything forced down pplz throats by ruling elites like Bill Gates and the media are bad for human health.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11458

Interesting video. This isn't the craziest conspiracy theory I've ever heard, and interesting because my sister works at hospital and they are confused what it is, and isn't acting like anything they've seen before.
    It should be pretty easy to prove or disprove once all the data gets out.
    If people are getting it in prisons thousands of miles from a 5G tower, then it pretty much debunks the theory. But if you can show clear patterns around all 5G towers all over the world, you will get people's attention.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

How ironic! The Police at least where I'm at. They have a gigantic 5G tower right at the department. In Detroit nearby, I can only assume they have the same especially at their headquarters. They've been "ravaged" with COVID there. Detroit is live with 5G. So is NYC. The military probably is using 5G too, and haven't you heard of some of them getting sick with COVID? We won't have any Police left pretty soon if they keep pumping out there 5G on themselves. Just an idea. Again, no proof here other than the strength of 5G listed in this thread.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/courageous...ry?id=69971709

PharaohUB

I'm not even joking I just looked the heat map of corona cases in Nashville, and 5G coverage areas. The map is almost identical looking.

PharaohUB

We only have T-Mobile 5G and looks like they are catering to rolling out in our ethnic communities first. I wonder if that's part of the reason for the inordinate amount of minorities getting affected. Crazy to think about, but like I said we should know soon enough.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    We only have T-Mobile 5G and looks like they are catering to rolling out in our ethnic communities first. I wonder if that's part of the reason for the inordinate amount of minorities getting affected. Crazy to think about, but like I said we should know soon enough.
    The majority of the population are in the big cities. Happens to be lots of minorities that live in big cities too. NYC is a major mix of races while Detroit is mostly blacks. I don't know about Nashville demographics. If they want to kill off lots of people without damaging infrastructure that would be the place to start......big cities. Or, even for major surveillance.

Sanity Check

Some are pushing this conspiracy theory.

Not me though.

I need more evidence and a better rationale to support it.

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    I'm not even joking I just looked the heat map of corona cases in Nashville, and 5G coverage areas. The map is almost identical looking.
    5g towers are initially being placed based on population density.

The virus infects/thrives on proximity. I bet a map of illicit drug use or movie streaming would look similar.

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4899

When did the correlation between degens and conspiracy whackanuts begin?

And it isn't just crazy shit, it is REALLY crazy shit. I can't believe some of you have ever had a career, applied for a mortgage, or manage to talk to other human beings.

Some of you fukkers watch another loon on Youtube, and you are suddenly fukkin WOKE. That is some scary shit.

Sanity Check

Quote Originally Posted by A Quant View Post
    it is REALLY crazy shit.

Its not.

The ppl pushing it.

Know its not real.

But of course, people are going to miss the narrative angle.

It gives china an excuse to pretend everyone against 5G is crazy.

People are not well equipped to understand politics.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by A Quant View Post
    When did the correlation between degens and conspiracy whackanuts begin?

And it isn't just crazy shit, it is REALLY crazy shit. I can't believe some of you have ever had a career, applied for a mortgage, or manage to talk to other human beings.

Some of you fukkers watch another loon on Youtube, and you are suddenly fukkin WOKE. That is some scary shit.
    Did you fail Science or something? Or what about Math? Please see cooking directions below:

@ 300 kilohertz each wave is 1 km apart
    @ 300 megahertz each wave is 1 meter apart
    @ 300 gigahertz each wave is 1 millimeter apart

Radio would be here.
    1-4 g and 4G in specific would max at 5 gigahertz (300 megahertz to 5 gigahertz)
    5G is from (10 trillion bits per second) 70-300 gigahertz (You are being cooked so go pick up a science book moron)

I'm surprised none of your neighbors haven't retrofitted their microwave to start cooking you without you knowing. Gosh, you people. If you can't see it, then it doesn't exist. Pffffffffffftttttt.
    Last edited by hehfest; 04-07-20 at 10:31 PM.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Youtube banning all videos that attempt to mention 5G aligned with anything about the COVID. They want to shut this down. Tells me all I need to know. Time to suppress it. 5G is a weapon system like PittPlayer said. Thanks for the confirmation youtube.

PittsburghPlayer

yo man, if ever you are up for receiving company from an asshole from Syracuse, call me
    I have a bike w/ new tires and a driver that would run there just to have a beer for an hour, then get lost

I`d like to say, after we get back to normal, but this fukking nation was bat-shit crazy before this, so I wonder
    coming back to what kind of normal?

hey, want to know what I heard on Coast2Coast last night?

might want to start an asteroid thread

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Here is an interesting read. This doctor in NYC says its not pneumonia but its oxygen deprivation so ventilators aren't even helping. So is this COVID or 5G causing that? I have no idea. Also in the article there is a book called “The Invisible Rainbow” by John Kaminski that claims this is an electrical disease.

Can 5G exposure alter the structure and function of hemoglobin, causing coronavirus patients to die from oxygen deprivation?

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-...privation.html
    Look up cytokine storms and the coronavirus. Cytokine storms are the cause of ARDS.

PittsburghPlayer

ARDS, fake news - never heard of it, think you meant A R S, Atlanta Rhythm Section
    speak USAsian or die, just kidding you are probably a cool fukker

anyway, what are ARDS man, my google shit been suspended cause I talked dirty yesterday
    shits getting real

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    yo man, if ever you are up for receiving company from an asshole from Syracuse, call me
    I have a bike w/ new tires and a driver that would run there just to have a beer for an hour, then get lost

I`d like to say, after we get back to normal, but this fukking nation was bat-shit crazy before this, so I wonder
    coming back to what kind of normal?

hey, want to know what I heard on Coast2Coast last night?

might want to start an asteroid thread
    Lol. Yeah, I heard about that going on too. There is a cool movie can't think of it right now. About another planet getting super close to the Earth to where all life would end.

Yeah man, that would be cool. I'll try to hotwire a bike somewhere so we can go ride and then drop it back off in the middle of the night. LOL.

PittsburghPlayer

that planet is real bro, when one puts together all the information we have at our disposal and the Bible, minus the lies by omission - the books of Esther and Enoch and way more shit than I am aware of having been removed, omitted
    it is easy to conclude what the fukkers that wrote that book and those that control gov`ts like to do, and that is
    control shit

for those of us with no cable, 2 1/2 Men is on now on FOX

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

For those who dont worry about planet and atmosphere...if u dont go green in 12 years a huge problem with climate change and atmosphere will evolve. So if u have kids.....plan to go green

123 Last