nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

U cant make sense to cross eyed sports fans

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    For those who dont worry about planet and atmosphere...if u dont go green in 12 years a huge problem with climate change and atmosphere will evolve. So if u have kids.....plan to go green

Going green means china doesn't open the 700 new coal power plants they plan to.

Chinese companies to build 700 coal plants in and outside China

https://www.mining.com/chinese-compa...outside-china/

Fake news blames america for everything.

Even though the US shut down 50 coal power plants since Trump took office in 2016.

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4955

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Did you fail Science or something? Or what about Math? Please see cooking directions below:

@ 300 kilohertz each wave is 1 km apart
    @ 300 megahertz each wave is 1 meter apart
    @ 300 gigahertz each wave is 1 millimeter apart

Radio would be here.
    1-4 g and 4G in specific would max at 5 gigahertz (300 megahertz to 5 gigahertz)
    5G is from (10 trillion bits per second) 70-300 gigahertz (You are being cooked so go pick up a science book moron)

I'm surprised none of your neighbors haven't retrofitted their microwave to start cooking you without you knowing. Gosh, you people. If you can't see it, then it doesn't exist. Pffffffffffftttttt.
    What penetrating psych meds are you on?

Seriously.

You are a complete fukking lunatic.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

I'll say one more thing on this......to you people in denial. Israel, the most modernized country in the world has banned 5G. Now, I'm really scratching my head here, why the f*ck would they do that? You guys are the morons. Case is closed.
    Go and live with dem Jews then. Goodbye

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

I'll say one more thing on this......to you people in denial. Israel, the most modernized country in the world has banned 5G. Now, I'm really scratching my head here, why the f*ck would they do that? You guys are the morons. Case is closed.
    https://en.globes.co.il/en/article-f...der-1001318841

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

I always enjoyed listening to David Icke. Here is a good bitchute video that explains it much better. It's all about the exosomes. So, if you have toxicity in your cells then you automatically have COVID-19. Keyword for you is "Exosomes".

https://www.bitchute.com/video/H4W7FwBy0Ukh/

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

When the tender is completed and all of the frequencies allocated, a deployment race will begin, with the Ministry of Communications providing incentives to companies building 5G sites. For the operators, the frequencies to be allocated in the current stage will supplement their existing 4G networks. Full construction of 5G networks will not occur in the near future.

LoL @ Ministry of Communications sounds so Nazi-like

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    U cant make sense to cross eyed sports fans
    We do share a personality trait with gambling. LOL...I guess that's about it.

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

LoL @ Ministry of Communications sounds so Nazi-like
    If anyone would know.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

I always enjoyed listening to David Icke. Here is a good bitchute video that explains it much better. It's all about the exosomes. So, if you have toxicity in your cells then you automatically have COVID-19. Keyword for you is "Exosomes".

https://www.bitchute.com/video/H4W7FwBy0Ukh/

I don't care how much you hate me, my avatar, or how crazy you think I am. Just watch this video in this post above. You have kids? It's a long video so come back to it if you have to. You will want to know this even if you think 5G is all bullshit.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    ARDS, fake news - never heard of it, think you meant A R S, Atlanta Rhythm Section
    speak USAsian or die, just kidding you are probably a cool fukker

anyway, what are ARDS man, my google shit been suspended cause I talked dirty yesterday
    shits getting real
    ARDS is what's killing the critical coronavirus patients. Ventilators make it worse...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acute_...tress_syndrome

They should try intravenous Vitamin C but hospitals won't since it's not part of their protocol. They're basically killing people that could be saved. It's quite sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StHb0KWE50s&t=158s

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

For the brainwashed idiots thinking the government has our best interest, just remember, for the longest time, they said cigarettes were harmless for decades even when they knew it was causing cancer and other heart disease.

Even recently, with that "Got Milk?" campaign when they know dairy is bad for your health.

But lemming will be lemmings...

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    ARDS is what's killing the critical coronavirus patients. Ventilators make it worse...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acute_...tress_syndrome

They should try intravenous Vitamin C but hospitals won't since it's not part of their protocol. They're basically killing people that could be saved. It's quite sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StHb0KWE50s&t=158s
    Thanks G K, especially for being polite and kind while I was showing my ignorance.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks G K, especially for being polite and kind while I was showing my ignorance.

I didn't know being polite existed here at SBR? Did we all do time travel all of a sudden here?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Perhaps the strongest statement made by a professional with experience on the effects of radio frequency radiation comes from Dr. Martin Pall, a Professor Emeritus of Biochemistry and Basic Medical Sciences at Washington State University. Pall is a published and widely cited scientist on the biological effects of electromagnetic fields and an expert in how wireless radiation impacts the electrical systems in our bodies. Dr. Pall recently released a new report titled Role of 5G in the Coronavirus Epidemic in Wuhan China which offers the theory that the suppression of the immune system by exposure to 5G towers could weaken the body and increase the detrimental effect of CoViD-19. Dr. Pall concludes:

9:28 PM
    “It is my opinion, therefore, that 5G radiation is greatly stimulating the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and also the major cause of death, pneumonia and therefore, an important public health measure would be to shut down the 5G antennae.” Dr. Pall also notes that more studies need to be conducted on 5G before the global roll out is complete to properly determine the biological effects of the technology.

Alan Aktion
    Alan Aktion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Over 200 doctors and scientists, that aren't bought and paid for, have said for a few years now how potent 5G is compared to 3G and 4G. The jump in microwaves and GHZ is many more times powerful. Where did they start mass producing 5G at? Wuhan, China late last year. While all the kids are home from school and the rest of us are "staying home" and "staying safe", they are putting up 5G all over the country including schools. 5G radiation produces similar symptoms as the unseen boogieman the virus. The majority of the masses only believe what is told to them by the MSM. Critical thinking, questioning narratives and individual research are virtually nonexistent.
    Last edited by Alan Aktion; 04-09-20 at 11:19 PM.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

5G is bad for human health.

Air pollution, diet and other variables will have a larger impact on whether people survive corona or not.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

https://redice.tv/red-ice-tv/no-go-z...m-strengthened

11:48 PM
    Fast forward to 1:19:40 on the player.

This is strange at the very least. Lots of stories of police and hospital workers not social distancing.

Alan Aktion
    Alan Aktion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

There's this live video at Elmhurst Hospital in Queens, NY(more than a week ago) that was supposed to be "overran" with patients sick n dying and the video shows there was no one outside or inside the waiting room. LifeisA Dream is the name its under on Youtube. 150,000 people die everyday across the planet of various ways, diseases, and illnesses long before this BS ever came around. A huge agenda has been in motion since the century began and this is just the next phase. Agenda21, Agenda2030(just an updated version of the former) and ID2020 are all included in this agenda. In addition, when any talking head says they never could have foreseen all this happening they are either ignorant and\or lying. In October of last year, there was Event201 which was a simulation and foretold everything going on at this very moment. This Event was sponsored by Johns Hopkins University, WHO, World Economic Forum and Mr. Vaccine himself the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
    Last edited by Alan Aktion; 04-10-20 at 03:25 PM.

PittsburghPlayer

I didn't know being polite existed here at SBR? Did we all do time travel all of a sudden here?
    yeah man
    like you, there are some good men here

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

yeah man
    like you, there are some good men here

You too boss. Thanks.

Found this. Good watch. Featured on DeathTube (which is what they'll be eventually by banning everything).

PittsburghPlayer

Yo bro, watched some of that until I decided that I heard all I needed to hear at the beginning, that his children were outside playing and not afraid to get sick.
    Until a couple days ago I was out playing on the bike and stopping at the store for a beer most days, but have decided that it is not really worth the hassle anymore. I have become impatient a couple times w/ people and have seen others look at me with what seems to be fear, for no good reason. At least when I was impatient it was `cause the asshole gave me reason to be.

think I slept through a good show on Coast last night and that either you or Habitual heroin user mentioned this a few weeks back ...

Intelligence Agencies and History

Associate Professor of history at Lynchburg College, Brian E. Crim joined Ian Punnett (Twitter) to discuss Project Paperclip, and how intelligence has always been politicized. He began with a history of the thorny ethical background of what was originally called "Operation Overcast," which was developed during WWII with the goal of locating and interrogating Nazi rocket scientists by the end of the war...

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Yo bro, watched some of that until I decided that I heard all I needed to hear at the beginning, that his children were outside playing and not afraid to get sick.
    Until a couple days ago I was out playing on the bike and stopping at the store for a beer most days, but have decided that it is not really worth the hassle anymore. I have become impatient a couple times w/ people and have seen others look at me with what seems to be fear, for no good reason. At least when I was impatient it was `cause the asshole gave me reason to be.

think I slept through a good show on Coast last night and that either you or Habitual heroin user mentioned this a few weeks back ...

Intelligence Agencies and History

Associate Professor of history at Lynchburg College, Brian E. Crim joined Ian Punnett (Twitter) to discuss Project Paperclip, and how intelligence has always been politicized. He began with a history of the thorny ethical background of what was originally called "Operation Overcast," which was developed during WWII with the goal of locating and interrogating Nazi rocket scientists by the end of the war...
    Habit always has good takes IMO. Dude is sharp no doubt.

I should start listening to coast again. I got sick of Georgy Poorgy Noory and started yelling at the radio years ago. He's alright though. He had me laughing one time. He said something like "did you see flying monkeys"? I can't even remember what show but it was a few years after Art Bell.

I just need a break from any of these alt show hosts once in a while. I can listen to Jones for a few weeks and I realize I start getting crazy and shut it off. LOL.

PittsburghPlayer

Listening to Coast now, the edit

checked-out a bunch of articles from the links you provided, this one though I knew most of that
    http://stateofthenation.co/?p=12772
    was disturbing and should give a white man pause for what it has been like to be a black man in the USA

the good news is that Planet X/Nibiru and Gods are real, from memory swings around every 360,000 years roughly on the 1st pass through our solar system destroys life and then swings passed the planets on its outbound voyage and plants the seeds of life ...

and eventually someone writes religious books/a Bible, but twists shit and leaves others shit out, effectively trick-fukking the entire human race for life

Planet X always makes me think of Brand X a side-project of Phil Collins

Don't you make any trouble
    Don't you break any bubble
    If you wanna be safe don't make waves
    Hear what I say, don't make waves
    Don't make waves

Don't you cause any hassle
    Don't you play like an asshole
    If you wanna get paid don't make waves
    What I say, don't make waves
    Don't make waves

Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 05-01-20 at 08:45 AM.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Listening to Coast now, the edit

checked-out a bunch of articles from the links you provided, this one though I knew most of that
    http://stateofthenation.co/?p=12772
    was disturbing and should give a white man pause for what it has been like to be a black man in the USA

the good news is that Planet X/Nibiru and Gods are real, from memory swings around every 360,000 years roughly on the 1st pass through our solar system destroys life and then swings passed the planets on its outbound voyage and plants the seeds of life ...

and eventually someone writes religious books/a Bible, but twists shit and leaves others shit out, effectively trick-fukking the entire human race for life

Planet X always makes me think of Brand X a side-project of Phil Collins

Don't you make any trouble
    Don't you break any bubble
    If you wanna be safe don't make waves
    Hear what I say, don't make waves
    Don't make waves

Don't you cause any hassle
    Don't you play like an asshole
    If you wanna get paid don't make waves
    What I say, don't make waves
    Don't make waves

That ISS space station video, IF REAL, does appear to be many UFO's coming toward Earth. I think it was on April 4th. What if this is the big reason we are in this situation? What if they are the ones telling countries governments you do this and you do that. I know its far-fetched, but interesting to think about it anyway.

PittsburghPlayer

That ISS space station video, IF REAL, does appear to be many UFO's coming toward Earth. I think it was on April 4th. What if this is the big reason we are in this situation? What if they are the ones telling countries governments you do this and you do that. I know its far-fetched, but interesting to think about it anyway.

One safe bet is that we are not receiving the truth. If there are really UFO`s heading our way (hopeful it is true) that would confirm all I`ve been hearing on Coast since 2004 and other sources before and after that.
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 05-02-20 at 04:29 PM.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

LOL COV-19 labeled on circuit boards that go in 5G towers? Hmmmm. Hey, let's cook them for a bit. Turn the notch up and get sicknesses and death. Turn the notch down and have it go away. Turn the notch back up and lock them up. We can keep playing this game with them forever until they are all dead.

https://rense.com/general96/5G-Covid.php
    Last edited by hehfest; 05-14-20 at 07:39 PM.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

More truth will surface as I posted this a long time ago. I never buckled to the COVERT-19 lies. How ironic, once again, that people get sick and its the same symptoms as radiation poisoning. Keep living in denial.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

nationwide 5g how does a t and t get away that bullshet claim

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Why are certain 5G cell tower components labeled "COV-19?"
    https://www.afinalwarning.com/514792.html

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

More truth will surface as I posted this a long time ago. I never buckled to the COVERT-19 lies. How ironic, once again, that people get sick and its the same symptoms as radiation poisoning. Keep living in denial.
    keep on doing the researches hehfest, you're onto something...i enjoy reading them. I'm skeptical; citizens should never have 100% trust on government and media; the one thing everybody should look into is that there were a lot of protests and health warnings against 5G long before covid & lockdowns... not every news channel were reporting on those protests! why so?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

RF from 5g cellular sites is on the non-ionizing radiation spectrum, it’s not the kind of radiation that could damage DNA and possibly cause cancer. The only known biological impact of RF on humans is heating tissue. Excessive exposure to RF causes a person’s entire body to overheat to dangerous levels. Local exposure can damage skin tissue or corneas.

That said, it was rumored that Johnnie Cochran died from a brain tumor from talking on the cell phone constantly. I studied radiation and exposure in college. I believe any dose of any radiation could have an effect on certain people. Which is why I don't recommend women getting mammograms. Why would you ever irradiate your breast? Get an MRI instead. 5g towers will be closer to most homes but transmit much lower, so hopefully the levels are low enough to not do long term damage... BUT who the hell knows???

I still think the early microwave ovens may have caused the huge spike in cancers back in the 70s. The environment and pollution surely added to it as well but how many people remember when microwaves first came out, the food tasted different? It tasted metallic. Then a few years later that taste went away. Either they adjusted the frequencies or we got used to it???

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Why are certain 5G cell tower components labeled "COV-19?"
    https://www.afinalwarning.com/514792.html

That is some messed up shit and always have to remember, focus is the key. It is the old let me distract you with "this", while in the shadows I destroy you with "that"

First 123 Last