Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Wendy Williams tells funny joke and snowflakes lose their minds....

I thought her "come on down" joke about drew carries ex-woman's death was pretty damn funny.... (his ex ho was apparently thrown out a third floor window or balcony to her death by her new man, and williams acting like she was watching from ground level, tells the falling bitch to "come on down!!!!"

now people are trying to get the crackhead host fired.....

what the hell happened to our collective sense of humor.......

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

too soon

Auto Donk

I thought of jeff ross when I read the story on williams, for sure.....

Auto Donk

was wondering what type of 'doctor' she was, and now it's all starting to come clear.....

fukkin' sex therapist, some hot photos on line of this bitch.....

probably was great in the sack.... knowledgeable on sex, hot, and looks a little crazy on top of all of that.....

like to hear why the guy she was dating had finally had so much of her bullshit her had to toss her from three stories up.....

would have liked to have taken her from this old man she is with here on this night and fukked the shit out of her:

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

HOLLYWOOD HILLS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- New details are emerging about the murder of well-known sex and family therapist Amie Harwick, who was killed at her home in the Hollywood Hills.

Police say Gareth Pursehouse, 41, of Playa Del Rey, murdered Harwick, his former girlfriend, early Saturday morning. She had a restraining order against him until two weeks ago, when it expired.

"He was a stalker. When they broke up he didn't take it well at all," said Harwick's friend Rudy Torres. "He'd do stupid stuff and say stupid stuff. You'd tell him, 'Move on dude, leave her alone.' And he wouldn't."

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

says she was a former playboy model, can't find any pics of her though

Auto Donk

she has the look in her eyes that I can see would easily make guys crazy.....

some dickweeds just shouldn't even try to date hot chicks.... they can't handle them....

95 percent of sbr probably falls into this category.... maybe more.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

never understood why a guy chases a girl to result in something like this. sad to hear she lost her life from some psycho.

a girl says no just move on. don't gas her head chasing and def don't go psycho over her. why ruin your life over her?

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

i know. people got pissed for making fun of that guy that got that illness that posted on this forum, and he had to beg for money for medical bills. no one has any humor anymore.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

some dickweeds just shouldn't even try to date hot chicks.... they can't handle them....

All you have to do is smack them around a little....

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Guy charged with murder had a history of domestic violence with the victim. Doubt I’m a snowflake but absolutely disgusting thread Donker. Calling the lady a “hoe”? You’re better than this.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    sad hope ur not married

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    sad hope ur not married
    He's not anything "probably".

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Way more...

I'd bet 50% SBR posters too insecure to even jerk off to a hot chick.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

sad hope ur not married
    Lol. I was. I don't mean hit the hell out of her. I mean pull her hair, some indian burns, smacks on the a*s, get the belt out once in a while, etc. Keep them in line.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    He's not anything "probably".
    This betrayal is duly noted because at the very least at the moment I'm an observer of civilization and its fall.
    Last edited by hehfest; 02-18-20 at 05:48 PM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Lol. I was. I don't mean hit the hell out of her. I mean pull her hair, some indian burns, smacks on the a*s, get the belt out once in a while, etc. Keep them in line.
    i see why ur not married anymore

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20397

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

i see why ur not married anymore
    One time I got so mad, I tied her up and f*cked her best friend in front of her. That was before she moved out after she gave me the papers!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Yeah. She really liked me pulling her hair like that while I gave it to her. I liked the pigtails because i just pulled her back to me with both hands on her hair. That dirty little whore loved that hair pulled. Cinncy kid.....they like a little abuse. I'm tellin ya.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

One time I got so mad, I tied her up and f*cked her best friend in front of her. That was before she moved out after she gave me the papers!
    jeez, the angry jealous type just like the guy who killed the sex therapist

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

What am I missing here? I thought the snowflakes were the little babies whining about Pelosi tearing up a couple pieces of paper.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Guy charged with murder had a history of domestic violence with the victim. Doubt I’m a snowflake but absolutely disgusting thread Donker. Calling the lady a “hoe”? You’re better than this.
    Yeah leave it to that ignorant insensitive asshole to make fun of an innocent woman who lost her life to domestic violence. You gotta overlook the dumb fuk Neanderthal brainless idiots like donkshit.
    No fuk’in class and never fuk’in had any to begin with.

And thinking some disgusting remark about a woman getting thrown from 3rd floor balcony is “funny”, just shows he has the mentality of a fuk’in fly liv’in on a pile of shit that is his life.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 02-18-20 at 08:38 PM.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Yeah, make you feel like more of a man “smack’in a woman around” little hitler boy? This is why fuk heads like you end up taking it up the ass in prison after your little smack around becomes homicide. Go fuk yourself, you non pro piece of German nazi shit!

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

Wendy Williams is and has always been a moron though. And there's just something super off about her these days. Seems like she has brain damage

Not that funny of a joke btw. But really that the context she made it in was so weird and awkward and uncomfortable, just speaks to her being messed up these days. Nobody in the audience laughed. They barely even GASPED, if that was the intended reaction. A few groans and the rest was silence

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Wendy Williams is a joke LIB Trump hater.

You're fired!! She'll get back on the crack pipe for sure if canned..

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Yeah, make you feel like more of a man “smack’in a woman around” little hitler boy? This is why fuk heads like you end up taking it up the ass in prison after your little smack around becomes homicide. Go fuk yourself, you non pro piece of German nazi shit!
    I'm very proud of the Reich and my people. Heil Hitler! Heil Himmler! Heil Heydrich! The Reich would've worked you to near death, then burned you alive. You better get on your knees and pray we don't become revived!

And after all that! Just LMFAO ROFL Falling out of my chair laughing FOOMCL @ little Hitler boy

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

No he isn’t

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

A little bet points trivia.....who is this Luftwaffe pilot pictured upper right? Guess it first and you get 10 bet points!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I think Williams is still coked out. She sure looks like it.

She has said 3 controversial things in the last month. First she made fun of Joaquin Phoenix's cleft lip, then she blasted some gay guy for clapping when she asked who was taking part in some pre-Valentine's day woman thing, and now this.

Meanwhile Rosanne Barr is sitting at home in disbelief that Williams still has a show.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Wendy Williams has a dick.

Auto Donk

read up on her... she was a ho, fo sho.... in fact, she loved being a ho.... she was proud to be a ho.... went to the playboy mansion to be even more of ho..... studied sexual relations and what really makes men and women tick sexually to be the best mother fukkin ho bitch slut total whore she could be........

you already fukked up enough with your idiotic take on my brees/foles thread with your poor reading comp skills.... now this.... maybe just give my threads a rest for a while.... don't even click on em..... just pass em by.......

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

read up on her... she was a ho, fo sho.... in fact, she loved being a ho.... she was proud to be a ho.... went to the playboy mansion to be even more of ho..... studied sexual relations and what really makes men and women tick sexually to be the best mother fukkin ho bitch slut total whore she could be........

you already fukked up enough with your idiotic take on my brees/foles thread with your poor reading comp skills.... now this.... maybe just give my threads a rest for a while.... don't even click on em..... just pass em by.......
    thread was in poor taste. Expected more of you. Don’t care what this woman’s sexual orientation is / was. Good to see it was salooned

Come on man. Now bumping year old threads to prove I’m wrong?

You're right though. Best to just pass right on past “The Donker Cronicles”

Carry on pal

Auto Donk

thread was in poor taste. Expected more of you. Don’t care what this woman’s sexual orientation is / was. Good to see it was salooned

Come on man. Now bumping year old threads to prove I’m wrong?

You're right though. Best to just pass right on past “The Donker Cronicles”

Carry on pal
    Uh, I "salooned" it....

i bumped the thread before you shared your thoughts here, in response to a lying mother fukker named vittles who, thanks to your misread of that thread, started hitting me with telling a lie about having fukked both brees and foles gf's....

has nothing to do with you, you just happened to have posted in it, and candidly, laid the seeds for his idiocy to grow from a year later.... has nothing to do with proving you wrong, tho you did say I had some explaining to do.... as I never even saw that thread again until yesterday, just consider it my "explanation"..... nothing to do with "proving you wrong"..... you obviously misunderstood what I said in the thread, but you weren't wrong about anything...

12 Last