JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Happy Thread! Who can post something positive about a fellow forum member?

Too much negativity around here involving fellow forum members. It's very ridiculous to be rude or negative to another forum member that you don't even know! Let's be positive on this thread!

I'll start it! I don't dislike anyone. And liked reigle. I heard he wasn't here right now What did he do? He's a cool poster.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

if you don't have something other than some stupid "look at me, look at me" bullshit, just shut the fuk up you f'n loser....

cant believe they let your mentally ill ass back on here.....,

sbr, this is a bad move.....

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

hands down Seaweed

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    if you don't have something other than some stupid "look at me, look at me" bullshit, just shut the fuk up you f'n loser....

OMG This is what you put up under a thread about how ridiculous it is to make rude and negative posts?

LOL Freakin PsychoDonk At it again! I thought you were banned long ago for your constant abusive posts like this

that add nothing positive to this forum! Why the hell did they let you back to do this on here?

If you have no respect for yourself, then try to think of other members. They don't want to see that kind of filth on here.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 02-09-20 at 09:10 PM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

didn't even realize reaggy was gone

must be all the anti gay talk he gives out or the constant use of word cukkle doodle doo

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    didn't even realize reaggy was gone

must be all the anti gay talk he gives out or the constant use of word cukkle doodle doo
    I didn't realize it either. Someone mentioned it on another thread.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

This format is and has been dead. Unless sbr switches some things there will be no forum in 5-7 yaers.

We are all dinosaurs

BrickJames
    Action

Spot on Donk

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Spot on Donk

Hey man, don't encourage that kind of filth. He might get banned for that!

This thread was about being positive to other members!

I truly think he was talking about himself anyway!

All his posts are about "Look at me!" "Look at the filthy picture i posted!" "Look at me

posting about how many times I have been banned for posting excessive nudity."

"Look at my foul and filthy mouth that I run to other posters!"

But nobody will back me up because nobody knows me! That's ok!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 02-09-20 at 10:03 PM.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post

All his posts are about "Look at me!" "Look at the filthy picture i posted!" "Look at me

"Look at my foul and filthy mouth I have on me to other posters!"

Oooookkkkkkk big guy

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    This format is and has been dead. Unless sbr switches some things there will be no forum in 5-7 yaers.

We are all dinosaurs
    I'd like to reply to that and give my opinion.

I think we don't see that many new members on here posting because some of the people that have been here 6 or 8 or 10 years, they all "gang up" on the new people that try to come in and post! So they all say "screw this! I'm not getting treated like this!" And they leave. I've personally got very thick skin to rude posts, and I'm also good at replying to it, so I didn't succumb to the few who STILL do it to me.

The older long time members that post on here 50 times a day have to be more congenial and welcome new members.
    Instead of "teaming up" against them and making them feel unwelcome.
    It is like being in a fraternity! The first thing they tell you when you become a brother is basically:
    "OK now you mean nothing! Your whole job and duty now is to go recruit other members to this fraternity."
    That is not done here. The long timers think they run the place and they don't welcome new sheep into the fold.

Just my opinion.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 02-09-20 at 10:18 PM.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5429

I think we can all agree that whoever it was that banned your azz is a terrific person and they did the rest of a real solid!

Now whoever let your mentally deficient azz back in, we can't say the same about them.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post

I think we can all agree that whoever it was that banned your azz is a terrific person and they did the rest of a real solid!

Now whoever let your mentally deficient azz back in, we can't say the same about them.

Wow, VERY ironic that you'd post something like this RIGHT below what was said in the previous post above yours!

Look BigO, If I did anything to you, then I'd apologize. But I haven't. And like someone said, you don't even know me!

Dude, take a step back and look at what you are doing! You are literally angry and bitching at an avatar on a computer screen that you don't even know who it is! It's unreal.

I can't apologize for doing something to you, because I haven't!

Instead I am sorry that you would let a Snoopy Avatar on a computer screen make you be so angry & upset.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 02-09-20 at 11:00 PM.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5429

I think we are all just surprised that you haven't killed yourself YET.

Way to hang in there Joe!

JoeCool20

LOL Kill myself? Sheez! Why the hell would you post something like that! Not because 3 or 4 of you poker players are rude to me? It's not a coincidence to me that the 3 or 4 of you people who take the penny poker the most serious and play EVERY day are the ones that dislike me and be nasty to me! It's because y'all know I'm good at poker and you don't want me to play because the points are so important to you 3 or 4! That is what I think.

The reason I think it is mainly because I haven't done a damn thing to any of you 3 or 4 and you know it!
    And if I had, then I'd apologize! I think you try to be rude and ugly to me because you want to run me off.
    Because You want all the poker points for yourselves. maybe you need them for income! I don't know!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 02-10-20 at 12:26 AM.

JoeCool20

Maybe the Snoopy avatar will commit Hari Kari.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Mannnnn, that Michael Jordan is a real phony!

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Blowjob, how much are your system plays for the NFL in 2020? Those were winners under the blowhoe account

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Blowjob, how much are your system plays for the NFL in 2020? Those were winners under the blowhoe account
    LOL damn shady, one thing is for sure, every time I make a thread or a post, you are going to come in on it and talk about a blowjob! LOL

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1177

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Mannnnn, that Michael Jordan is a real phony!

Auto Donk

"Look at my foul and filthy mouth that I run to other posters!"

joe, they let you back on for some insane reason, and here you go again with your pussy-ass b.s. about reporting people to get them banned,,,,

that's how I GOT YOUR ASS BANNED IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU IGNORANT MOTHER F______ KAH___ SU________ PIECE OF ______.

you've got to be the stupidest __________ on the mother __________ planet. Go ________ your __________ you sorry mother ___________ pu___-a__ son of a ______!!!!

reporting mother f____________ on a god___ gambling website.....

fu_ off, you ________ ____________ ____________, before I ____________ ________________ and ____________ to you and then ________ your __________ in h__ fat f____'n __s!!!!!

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

joe, they let you back on for some insane reason, and here you go again with your pussy-ass b.s. about reporting people to get them banned,,,,

that's how I GOT YOUR ASS BANNED IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU IGNORANT MOTHER F______ KAH___ SU________ PIECE OF ______.

you've got to be the stupidest __________ on the mother __________ planet. Go ________ your __________ you sorry mother ___________ pu___-a__ son of a ______!!!!

reporting mother f____________ on a god___ gambling website.....

fu_ off, you ________ ____________ ____________, before I ____________ ________________ and ____________ to you and then ________ your __________ in h__ fat f____'n __s!!!!!
    The sad truth is Blowjob has no idea what you're trying to communicate to him with these incomplete sentences. He probably just grabbed his crayon box and started drawing stick figures on the screen to fill in the blank spaces.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigOrange, Auto Donk, franklee168, and JoeCool20

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    The sad truth is Blowjob has no idea what you're trying to communicate to him with these incomplete sentences. He probably just grabbed his crayon box and started drawing stick figures on the screen to fill in the blank spaces.
    had to re-read that a second time after making a bourbon high ball, it was better the second time, as I got the mental image of this idiot joe leaving that waxy crayon film on the screen in an otherwise dark room..... funny shit..... Eddie def. one of the sharpest humorists on the site.....

Eddy Munny

had to re-read that a second time after making a bourbon high ball, it was better the second time, as I got the mental image of this idiot joe leaving that waxy crayon film on the screen in an otherwise dark room..... funny shit..... Eddie def. one of the sharpest humorists on the site.....
    Lol Blowjob is an absolute tomato can... He just walks right into my haymakers each and every time, then flops around on the mat for five minutes, gets back up and looks around for an applause.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    LOL damn shady, one thing is for sure, every time I make a thread or a post, you are going to come in on it and talk about a blowjob! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Lol Blowjob is an absolute tomato can... He just walks right into my haymakers each and every time, then flops around on the mat for five minutes, gets back up and looks around for an applause.
    LOL I forgot about you Ed! Any time I make a post/thread, you will also come on it and talk about a blowjob.

I don't want one. (Not from a male) but maybe you & Shady can give each other your Grinder accounts & hook up.

Eddy Munny

LOL I forgot about you Ed! Any time I make a post/thread, you will also come on it and talk about a blowjob.

I don't want one. (Not from a male) but maybe you & Shady can give each other your Grinder accounts & hook up.
    Maybe you should revisit the very title of this thread that you yourself started before you go about hurling insults at other board members. Based on your behavior since return from idiot quarantine, SBR needs to reconsider their decision to reintroduce you into the general population.

You have done nothing but smear gays, blacks, and jews, while personally attacking Shari no less then five times, and private messaging random members upskirt shots of your mother's carcass from the day of her wake.

Unprecedented and unforgivable.

JoeCool20

Damn bro. Dumb as hell and full of lies. Please post something intelligent and truthful and try to redeem

yourself before they cut the computers off and tell you it is bedtime at the insane asylum.

Eddy Munny

How were you even able to confirm your mother's death? Her snatch smelled like rotting flesh on a good day.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17017

When Eddy arrives, feeling get hurt. Tomato can! LOL!

JoeCool20

LOL Gotta remember, you are on here "cheering" a negative comment on a thread (MY THREAD) about being happy and positive! That is no different than the few people on here who are so negative that they are whining and making negative posts on a thread about being happy and positive! What else does anybody need to know about y'all?
    Can y'all even be positive or happy? Think about how you look to others! Such a terrible way to live your lives!

Well anyway I'm here to have fun! Unlike a few of you who just CANNOT be positive! (Even in a thread about positivity!)

And I would hope that all normal non-whiners DO NOT get their feelings hurt by some strangers post on a sports forum!

But then again, I also thought that even a FEW people weren't stupid enough to let some stranger's posts/threads get

their panties in such a wad that they'd bitch and whine and rant and rave to an avatar on a computer screen

almost every time they saw him make a post!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 02-11-20 at 10:05 AM.

Eddy Munny

Back to the drawing board goes Blowjob. An hour later and he's still fine-tuning his retard manifesto.

Edit

Edit

Edit

How is it possible that he's both a perfectionist and barely 4th grade literate? That combo must be a nightmare.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Joe doing a good job of not getting baited
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JoeCool20

Auto Donk

He wants something "positive" in this thread?

sure, "I will POSITIVELY ____ h___ m______r in the ____ for hours on end!!!!!!!!!"

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17017

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Joe doing a good job of not getting baited
    Opti. Let me get this straight. This guy has been shit talking for years now including bashing you via multiple accounts and all of a sudden gets a pat on the back? Sorry but I don't buy it and won't turn a blind eye to it.

He's a 49 year old grown man according to him but obviously has internal issues. I'll take waves back any day of the week over him. At least with waves, you knew exactly what he was about. He never swayed from it. Fukk this guy.
    Points Awarded:

Crusherrr gave franklee168 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

1234 Last