franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17017

Deja Vu. Edit time for sure. So broken.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

someone load up the tranq gun and put a dart in joe's neck, please........

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigOrange

franklee168

Why don't you tell the 2 freaks to stop with the negative whining & bitching about a member that they don't even know?

Lots of posters commenting here on this thread. I'd like to know if I'm part of the 2 "freaks" I need names right now.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1177

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL That should be "You're"... Not "Your".. And the rest of the sentence after that doesn't even make any sense!

But you call somebody else and idiot in a sentence like that? LOL Geez dude!

But what the hell is this about me & "drama?" Dude, I made a thread about being positive and a couple of freaks came into it trolling like hell and started whining about somebody that they don't even know.

What in the hell does that have to do with me and "drama?" The thread is about saying something positive about a fellow forum member. Why don't you tell the 2 freaks to stop with the negative whining and bitching?
    The answer is that you know them, and you don't know me, and so you play "follow the leader" and bash me
    instead of telling them how wrong they are. But it is so dumb man! You don't refrain from telling somebody
    that they are in the wrong just because you know them! You should want to tell them MORE to stop being
    wrong because you know them, and you don't want them to keep looking foolish!
    I'll keep this simple...
    #1) I don't know anybody here, it's just amusing to call out poster's that have only half a brain when they desperately and blatantly seek attention...
    #2) Again, if you solicit responses or opinions to a thread you start, stop whining when you get what you asked for..
    #3) If being a grammar cop is all you got then this isn't the place for you.. BTW: What does "call somebody else and idiot" mean?
    #4) Yes, this is all drama you are thriving in by responding to every response with the same rhetoric.. Switch it up once in a while or simply ignore it just like I'm going to do right now..
    #5)

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Just trying to encourage him to not let other people be an excuse to go back to acting like a dick ;-)
    Mate, what about the ranting and posting novels in reply to anything anyone says about him? Ever heard of taking the high road? I'm pretty certain Drew let all these formerly banned posters back to increase the activity in the forum but Joe serves no purpose here other than annoying people.

Pull the plug, the experiment has already failed miserably.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Mate, what about the ranting and posting novels in reply to anything anyone says about him? Ever heard of taking the high road? I'm pretty certain Drew let all these formerly banned posters back to increase the activity in the forum but Joe serves no purpose here other than annoying people.

Pull the plug, the experiment has already failed miserably.

Man you just proved my WHOLE point! Do you see how stupid you just made yourself look? I MADE THIS THREAD UP!
    And then Franklee & AutoDonk trolled and bashed my thread! EVERYONE on the whole site can plainly see that!
    I'm not going to get banned for replying to people who bashed me! Did you say that Shari should get banned for replying to the people who bashed her in that Kobe thread? Well then don't say it about me either you jerk-off.

If you are going to bitch, then Frank & Donk are the ones that you should be bitching & whining about "pulling the plug" on! But because you know them, & you don't know me, you have ignored EVERY bashing post that they made to me!
    And you have ignored the fact that THEY trolled & bashed me on MY THREAD before I ever posted a thing to them!
    And instead all you did was bitch and whine about my replies to their trolling comments about me on MY thread!
    I would have never posted anything or any replies UNLESS they trolled my thread and bashed me to start it dumbass!
    Dude you CAN NOT be that stupid! You don't ignore who you KNOW is in the wrong just because you met them on some island or at a bash! So tell the 2 people who trolled MY THREAD and instigated it to stop doing it!
    Don't refrain from telling them that they are wrong and THEY are annoying just because you know them from a bash!

Be a better friend than that and tell them the truth!! Otherwise it makes you look dumb as hell man!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 02-11-20 at 03:01 PM.

Auto Donk

Joe's attacks on Jake showing signs of stress, meltdown, and a perma-ban on the near horizon.........

so long, Joe....

the ban is coming.....

you just can't stop yourself, can you?

nothing can stop you now..... nothing can stop you now... nothing... can stop you!

JoeCool20

Be positive please. It is My thread & it is about being positive. Please leave if all you can do is be a negative troll.

Auto Donk

nothing, can stop you.... nothing can stop you now, nothing can stop you now, nothing can stop you now, NOTHING, CAN STOP YOU.......

ADIOS, JOE

JoeCool20

Last edited by JoeCool20; 02-11-20 at 01:51 PM.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

bring some lube the next time you sit down at the poker table with donk, blowjob. hes a gentleman and will absolutely use it if you ask, it will help with the tourets

Auto Donk

NOTHING....

At 1:25, he calls out Joe......

"HEY, MOTHER F'_____N JOE!!!!"

JoeCool20

LOL hey I just thought of something. If you are so dumb that you choose to ignore the people who

trolled and instigated things because you know them from a bash, and you only want to focus on and bitch about

my REPLIES to their rude posts, then just hit the "ignore" button on me!
    Then all you will see is the instigators rude posts that you don't whine about because you know them!

LOL Now that is just about dumb as hell, but hey, go for it!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 02-11-20 at 02:01 PM.

JAKEPEAVY21

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    bring some lube the next time you sit down at the poker table with donk, blowjob. hes a gentleman and will absolutely use it if you ask, it will help with the tourets
    this year, I'm not using lube:

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    this year, I'm not using lube:

That's weird I don't see your name on that list blowjob

JoeCool20

LOL dang Shady, you and those posts about blowjobs! None of us post about that. But Special Ed does.

Wait til Special Ed gets to have some computer time at the nut house.

Maybe y'all can find a way to hook up!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

leave joe alone
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JoeCool20

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    leave joe alone
    Thanks C-Kid.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 02-11-20 at 03:28 PM.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

JoeCool20 aka Blowjob continues to get away with using the "N" word to berate black people because he edits them out of his posts after they've incited a bunch of onlookers. It gives him sexual pleasure to denigrate an entire race.

SBR administration, please do something about this. I give you my word that myself and a handful of others have personally witnessed Blowjob casually throw out the dreaded "N" bomb like dildos at a pride parade on countless occasions. Then, like clockwork, he edits them out before Shari sees it. This is disgusting behavior.

He even private messaged me and told me to stop being an "N" lover and that he chose his Snoopy avatar on account of the fact that Snoopy is a white dog. He continued on, saying that Snoopy is bipedal because he is a white dog and that had Snoopy been a black dog that he would be depicted on all fours like other animals.

SBR, please put an end to JoeCool20 aka Blowjoe2020 aka Blowjob. Enough is enough. Make SBR great again!

P.S. Blowjob even had the audacity to claim that he uses multiple ghost accounts because ghosts are white. Sickening

Last edited by Eddy Munny; 02-11-20 at 03:27 PM.

JoeCool20

LOL Special Ed, that would be funny if lying was funny! But who the hell thinks telling blatant lies is funny.

You know that they told you that you don't get any gummy bears for snacks if you tell blatant lies!

The guys in the lab coats will be there shortly to come grab you and put you back in your rubber room!

Eddy Munny

Please pinpoint the part of my previous post that was a lie? Please? It shouldn't be difficult if it was a lie.

So far, nothing...

Thus we are left to believe that what I have stated, and has been corroborated by others, is the truth indeed.

Blowjob, you are sick. You embarrass us

franklee168

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    leave joe alone
    Kid always backing the deranged. Whatever you do, don't give him 3000 points.

Eddy Munny

Funny how I challenged Blowjob to point out one single inconsistency in my post and he failed to do so. Any other time he's got something to say, he's right on top of things and spewing forth paragraphs of garbage in an attempt to cover his tail, but in this instance, he knows the battle is lost before it's begun. He knows I'm telling the truth and that the truth can get him and his hatespeech banned in a heartbeat.

We're getting close, SBR. We know it and he knows it. We gotta chase another Blowjob outta town!

Ban Blowjob!

Ban Blowjob!

Ban Blowjob!

Ban Blowjob!

franklee168

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Funny how I challenged Blowjob to point out one single inconsistency in my post and he failed to do so. Any other time he's got something to say, he's right on top of things and spewing forth paragraphs of garbage in an attempt to cover his tail, but in this instance, he knows the battle is lost before it's begun. He knows I'm telling the truth and that the truth can get him and his hatespeech banned in a heartbeat.

We're getting close, SBR. We know it and he knows it. We gotta chase another Blowjob outta town!

Ban Blowjob!

Ban Blowjob!

Ban Blowjob!

Ban Blowjob!

Some deep south mentality. Where's Joe from?

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    Where's Joe from?

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Joe, I think you have more than 1 diagnose but fewer than 10 (there's a positive!). Could you name all mental conditions you've been diagnosed with?

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Joe, I think you have more than 1 diagnose but fewer than 10 (there's a positive!). Could you name all mental conditions you've been diagnosed with?
    LOL One of my "diagnose" is that I can make threads and get tons of page views and replies! Another "diagnose" that we can all see that I have is the ability to drive a few people insane and turn them into annoying, bashing trolls! LOL
    We all know that Donk is a raving lunatic, and he is beyond help! He doesn't even make sense half the time! But Frank, he is scaring me getting so hostile & ranting at an avatar! LOL If he doesn't like me, then ALL he had to do was read my thread and MOVE ON! And NOT post anything bashing & annoying about me to start shit! But he couldn't do it!
    He doesn't even know me, only knows my screen name and an avatar! But he is full on ATE UP with me!
    And I'm afraid the poor guy is going to end up in the middle of a padded room in a straight jacket mumbling:
    "I don't even know who it is, just a poster on a sports forum, but I hate that damn Snoopy avatar!"

Last edited by JoeCool20; 02-12-20 at 03:10 AM.

franklee168

Calm down Joe. No hostility here. Just here to prove you haven't changed one bit. Look in the mirror and realize that you need to find inner peace. Your issues are real deep and may be beyond help.

Juicer is asking what your issues are and you go into a rant about other people. Plain as day for everyone to read. Make sure you edit it so no one else can see it!

I do like how I'll make a statement and then you'll follow with some of my words and will write a novel based off of it. Continue on and keep hearing that wind blow right over you head.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

JoeCool20

LOL Good try Frank. And I'm not being hostile either. but now you have resorted to bold faced lying today!
    Even the Mod told you yesterday that you were "trying to bait me into being a dick" with your constant rude posts.
    So you told him you would "stand down."
    And you lasted 30 minutes before you started posting about me again on here! And since then you have made SEVERAL
    other posts about me before I EVER said a word back! And then I FINALLY replied and made a post about you!
    And yes that is "Plain as day for everyone to read" that you have done that!
    So they can all go look. Dude you are so ate up with it that now you have told a blatant lie for "everyone" to see!
    Just please try to settle down! Go re-read my last post and NEVER forget it! I will quote it again. Because you are right!
    I haven't changed one bit! I'm just like I always was! I will NEVER come onto one of your threads, or come up under one of your posts and start shit by saying rude crap about you like you do to me! Because it is dumb and childish!
    I will only reply after YOU start it with me!

"If he (Frank) doesn't like me, then ALL he had to do was read my thread and MOVE ON! And NOT post anything bashing & annoying about me to start shit! But he couldn't do it! "

Learn it, know it, live it!

Last edited by JoeCool20; 02-12-20 at 08:39 AM.

JAKEPEAVY21

I love how blowjoe thinks that if he starts a thread that he has ownership of it. This is a public forum and people can post wherever they please. What a black eye to SBR to let this dolt back on the forum.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I love how blowjoe thinks that if he starts a thread that he has ownership of it. This is a public forum and people can post wherever they please. What a black eye to SBR to let this dolt back on the forum.
    LOL And now YOU start the morning off with a blatant lie! I never said that if I start a thread then I think I have ownership of it! What a lie! Dude pot may be legal, but you have Smoked yourself retarded! LOL

And you say I'm a "dolt" because I make sharp witted replies to people who start shit with rude posts to me?
    Come on dude that makes you the biggest idiot on the WHOLE forum! Tell the instigators to not start shit you idiot!
    Did you call Shari a "dolt" and a "black eye to SBR" for replying to people that rudely trolled her in the Kobe thread?

Of course not dumbass! So don't make an idiot of yourself saying it about me when I do the same thing jack-ass!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 02-12-20 at 09:34 AM.

franklee168

Calm down Joe. No hostility here. Just here to prove you haven't changed one bit. Look in the mirror and realize that you need to find inner peace. Your issues are real deep and may be beyond help.

Juicer is asking what your issues are and you go into a rant about other people. Plain as day for everyone to read. Make sure you edit it so no one else can see it!

I do like how I'll make a statement and then you'll follow with some of my words and will write a novel based off of it. Continue on and keep hearing that wind blow right over you head.
    LOL Good try Frank. And I'm not being hostile either. but now you have resorted to bold faced lying today!
    Even the Mod told you yesterday that you were "trying to bait me into being a dick" with your constant rude posts.
    So you told him you would "stand down."
    And you lasted 30 minutes before you started posting about me again on here! And since then you have made SEVERAL
    other posts about me before I EVER said a word back! And then I FINALLY replied and made a post about you!
    And yes that is "Plain as day for everyone to read" that you have done that!
    So they can all go look. Dude you are so ate up with it that now you have told a blatant lie for "everyone" to see!
    Just please try to settle down! Go re-read my last post and NEVER forget it! I will quote it again. Because you are right!
    I haven't changed one bit! I'm just like I always was! I will NEVER come onto one of your threads, or come up under one of your posts and start shit by saying rude crap about you like you do to me! Because it is dumb and childish!
    I will only reply after YOU start it with me!

"If he (Frank) doesn't like me, then ALL he had to do was read my thread and MOVE ON! And NOT post anything bashing & annoying about me to start shit! But he couldn't do it! "

Learn it, know it, live it!

Case in point. Carry on Joe. Time to change the keyboard. Angry typing is the worse typing. Don't forget to reply to Eddys questions. Not like to not to reply. How rude!

JoeCool20

Case in point. Carry on Joe. Time to change the keyboard. Angry typing is the worse typing.
    Thank you bro! I SWEAR If you just either DON'T post to me at all, OR be congenial when you post to me, then I'll be the funniest and coolest guy you have ever met! And then your friend JakePeavy won't ever have to make a giant idiot out of himself again whining about my REPLIES to what you started. LOL Cheers! I'm out!

Last edited by JoeCool20; 02-12-20 at 09:05 AM.

shadymcgrady

What happened to positive like the thread headlined? In light of the upcoming holiday I'll use the letter V in describing OP.

Blowjob is voracious in engaging with posters online. He attacks the message boards with verve and veracity especially when he donks out of poker and vindicates his actions with misplaced vendettas. Oh and he's a vagina
    Points Awarded:

JoeCool20 gave shadymcgrady 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pablo222 gave shadymcgrady 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 1234 Last