JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    soooooo..... JoeCool and Morono both reappear on the same day?

believe it or not
    Well I don't know you, but you don't have a clue how long I've been back.

But how about we ask for a ban of idiots who make up dumb-ass threads like this one?

And never let them back until they promise not to ever post anymore stupid threads like this.

(And spamming Players talk with this trash-thread no less!) What purpose is this thread serving the forum?

Other than showing that some fatass is a whining crybaby? Why didn't he just eat a whole box of twinkies

instead of making this useless thread? LOL
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 02-09-20 at 08:22 PM.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Joe Blazers ML good tonight?
    On Blazers to close an open parlay. Looking at +3.35 if they win.

Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave KVB 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25522

Get it KVB.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post

But how about we ask for a ban of idiots who make up dumb-ass threads like this one?

And never let them back until they promise not to ever post anymore stupid threads like this.

(And spamming Players talk with this trash-thread no less!) What purpose is this thread serving the forum?

Other than showing that some fatass is a whining crybaby? Why didn't he just eat a whole box of twinkies

It's actually very easy to see how long you've been back.

Prior to your post in a contest thread on Feb 8 your last post was on 27th November, 2019.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    It's actually very easy to see how long you've been back.

Prior to your post in a contest thread on Feb 8 your last post was on 27th November, 2019.
    LOL Well I guess he thanks you for answering for him! But my post on FEB 8 has nothing to do with
    "how long I've been back." Good try though. It was before that. I just didn't make any posts.
    Then I finally got tired of seeing rude posts made about me by the same few dopes, so I started responding to them.
    I'm here to be nice and have fun, but a few people on here can do nothing but be rude.
    So I finally get tired of it and respond. If you dislike it, then be my guest and tell them to stop. It's been done to death.

ALWAYS remember the post made by C-Kid on this thread! Learn it, know it, love it!

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    just dont write about him hes like marino must respond to everything
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 02-09-20 at 09:21 PM.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Lol you made a fake quote post

Yikes

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

guy quotes me, changes the quote and changes my name for real though it's pretty obvious joe has ocd and can not help but to reply to every single post, just leave the guy alone or continue to bother him and he will get banned again

JoeCool20

Last edited by JoeCool20; 02-09-20 at 09:36 PM.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17005

I need 100 points real bad on the 14th.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

i like joe. I feel smart when he is around. lol just fukking with u joe.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigOrange, and JoeCool20

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

OK I'll change it.
    YOU are posting fake news

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Just put everyone who doesn't like you on ignore
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JoeCool20

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Lol you made a fake quote post

Yikes
    guy quotes me, changes the quote and changes my name for real though it's pretty obvious joe has ocd and can not help but to reply to every single post, just leave the guy alone or continue to bother him and he will get banned again
    OK I'll change it.
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave KVB 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JoeCool20

LOL Hey man I really like you, and I don't care how much you post! But dude! You talk about "OCD"!! Dude you are OCD out the yin yang! YOU are "replying to every post" on here for 3 years! You have almost 24 THOUSAND posts in 3 years! And that ain't even counting posts from your other ID's that you admitted having! And you didn't get banned for it!

But OK I'll change the quote back. And please don't say that if people "continue to bother me" then I will get banned!

How much sense does that make? I didn't get banned for replying to people who posted to/about me!! It was for repeating myself and saying the same thing in multiple posts. (Albeit to different people, it still didn't matter.)
    Nobody EVER said that I couldn't REPLY to posts made directly to, or about me. If that were true then everybody on here would get banned! That is what the WHOLE forum is about! Posting to people and having them reply.
    I just can't REPEAT The same thing in several of my replies! And I'm not doing that! So please Say that if people "continue to bother" ANYONE on here, then THEY will get banned! Not the person who replies!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 02-10-20 at 12:47 AM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

LOL Hey man I really like you, but talk about "OCD"!! Dude you are OCD out the yin yang! YOU are replying to every post!

You have almost 24 THOUSAND posts in 3 years! And you didn't get banned for it!

But OK I'll change the quote back. And please don't say that if people "continue to bother me" then I will get banned!

How much sense does that make? I didn't get banned for replying to people who posted to/about me!! It was for repeating myself.

Nobody EVER said that I couldn't REPLY to posts made directly to, or about me. If that were true then everybody on here would get banned!

That is what the WHOLE forum is about! Posting to people and having them reply.

I just can't REPEAT The same thing in my replies! And I'm not doing that!

So please Say that if people "continue to bother" ANYONE.then THEY will get banned!

most posters here can keep there cool not go off the deep end and rant and rant and rant and repeat and repeat and repeat, just a mattter of time before u piss of a mod again

but best of lucks

joeditty coolish

JoeCool20

most posters here can keep there cool not go off the deep end and rant and rant and rant and repeat and repeat and repeat, just a mattter of time before u piss of a mod again

but best of lucks

joeditty coolish
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Just put everyone who doesn't like you on ignore

Thank you very much my friends! I didn't know that if 5 people posted to/about me that I couldn't
    reply to each one of them individually with basically the same reply! But I do now! So I won't do it anymore!
    I have fun on here replying to people that post about me! If I didn't, then I wouldn't be here!
    I wish a few were more congenial to me & other members, but oh well.

Now I'm leaving. Or at least not posting anymore for a while!! You go get that post count up to 25 grand ok! LOL
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 02-09-20 at 09:50 PM.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

I liked his other account blowjob or blowhoe as well

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    I liked his other account blowjob or blowhoe as well
    that was not him, it was his twin brother they are cojoined had to cut him off when he died

al·leg·ed·ly

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

that was not him, it was his twin brother they are cojoined had to cut him off when he died

al·leg·ed·ly
    The twin brother he took a life insurance policy out on along with his mother? The double indemnity clause he told us he got rich on?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    The twin brother he took a life insurance policy out on along with his mother? The double indemnity clause he told us he got rich on?
    it is odd the guy is filthy rich yet spends his time responding to every post about him on here

JoeCool20

Last edited by JoeCool20; 02-09-20 at 11:54 PM.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

No I get that now. It was the repeated posts. Because if FIVE people made FIVE posts about me, then I would make FIVE different replies to each one of them! I thought I owed it to people to reply to a post that they had made directly to/about me! And I tried to reply to every one like a Star trying to sign all the autographs for fans. I didn't know I couldn't reply with the near-same post to a bunch of people if they made post to/about me!! But I do now! Hell I guess now I will just group all 5 of the posts into one and then make one reply.

Meanwhile I was wondering if after 2.5 months of being idle if I'd just be seen as another random poster on SBR.
    But I can still get page views and threads made about me like VERY few others!
    Just like Shari said when people hounded/badgered her in that Kobe thread, Well I'll just copy & paste what she said. It is one of the best posts I have ever seen on here!
    I even sent her a message and said: "You sound like ME replying to my cry baby fans!"

So here goes! Best post ever! And I'm using it as my reply to my whiners. STILL crying after 2 and a HALF months! LOL

"Holeeeeeee shit, over 10k views?!

I love you all. Even though I’ll never meet most of you and you’re basically ranting at an avatar on one online forum of a gazillion online, thank you for proving I’ve still got it in me to draw the views. As I said to Lou the other day I was wondering if after 10 years I was just seen as another boring admin on a forum but nope! If I can still rile anyone up like this that they’re still crying a week later then I’ve still got it. Thanks guys
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JoeCool20

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

LOL Well I guess he thanks you for answering for him!
    I'm just gonna post one more thing about JoeCool20... this is not directed to him, but rather all of the other forum members....

JoeCool20 is like Stephen Hawking smart.

Seriously and for real.

We all read his posts and shake our heads thinking WTF

But if you read his ramblings thoroughly, it becomes very clear that he is SUPER smart.

And he can't help but show it by just giving us all a slight glimpse into his consciousness.

This is a man we all need to be in awe about.
    Nomination(s):

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

joe gasnt postes in a while is he banned

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

joe are u allowed to play poker

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1165

I'm just gonna post one more thing about JoeCool20... this is not directed to him, but rather all of the other forum members....

Seriously and for real.

But if you read his ramblings thoroughly, it becomes very clear that he is SUPER smart.

And he can't help but show it by just giving us all a slight glimpse into his consciousness.

I think he's leaning way towards the Navin R. Johnson side of intelligence rather than Stephen Hawking.
    I am in awe though
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigOrange

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Lmao @ JoeFool. Poor JoeCool. I'll just say you were asking for it with the name JoeCool. You're still cool in my book because I don't know who or what you are or what you post.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

how about you quit being such a tattle tailing sorry piece of _______, you f____ pu___!!!! You need your _____ ________ and a red hot poker sh_____ in _____ and then ___________, and my fist _____ then shoved into your m________ fat f'n _____, and then I'm going to ___________________, ____________________________, and ________________ ____________ __________. After that, I'm going to drag _______, and _____________ _______ _______ ______ fire, and ________________________________________ !!!

If _______ ________, I will then ________________, ________________________________________ _, and _____________ your ________!!!!

________ __________!!!!!!!!!!!

they banned your ___ because you invaded every mother f_____ thread, started s____, and then cried ab out banning people.... just stfu about that shi___. running to mods and reporting people is a total f'___ pus___ move, you f'n ____________. If I ________________, then I'm going to ___________ ___ _______ _________ __________!!!!

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

Just don't allow bobbywaves back and we're cool

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Joe Cool a top 25 poster
    as soon as I heard that other idiot was back on, I knew your short-kahked ass would come sauntering in here.....

I shoulda beat your ass in that elevator in Vegas when I had the chance, just for some future fuk up on your part, like advocating for the return of these previously banned f___ heads...........

but, what do you expect from this????:

it's easy to see why Schshort Gold has a soft spot for the tattling, reporting, whiny, ban-obsessed joe fool, given how much they are alike, and share certain pathetic "traits" they grab ahold of when agitated.......

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

All I know right now is I gotta sheet my pants boss. BRB ya'll!

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Joe Cool a top 25 poster
    You don't even play poker, you literally have no idea what he posts and are just saying random nonsense in typical jjgold fashion

JoeCool20

Seriously and for real.

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Lmao @ JoeFool. Poor JoeCool. I'll just say you were asking for it with the name JoeCool. You're still cool in my book because I don't know who or what you are or what you post.
    Thanks bros! None of the others know who I am either! They are just ranting and whining at an avatar on

a computer screen! It is wildly incredible that even a few people could be so dopey that they'd whine

and rant and rave at a Snoopy avatar on a computer screen! LOL
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 02-10-20 at 10:10 PM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

dang joe 27th place tonight, a little rusty eh or let me guess somebody donked u out

JoeCool20

dang joe 27th place tonight, a little rusty eh or let me guess somebody donked u out
    LOL Didn't you see it kid? I knew what he had! Dude called my all in with 4 spades with one card left

and donked a spade on the river! So down I go! LOL SBR Poker is so funny man! You have to win AT LEAST

4 all-in coin flips and also donk in a couple of wild suck outs on the river to even place in the money! I rarely do it!

Also just to add to it, it is even dopier that the 3 or 4 people who whine and rant and rave about me on here

are the ones who actually take 30 person pizza poker serious instead of laughing about the donks!

LOL What kind of person does it take to not be able to laugh and have fun over a game of poker for pizza points?

Oh well. Maybe those few are so serious because they need the $2 worth of points to supplement their income?
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 02-10-20 at 11:20 PM.

First 123 Last