27 26.47%

8 7.84%

15 14.71%
    hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    The two in the middle are probably the baddest, Chicks have a way of always letting the hot ones have the center of the picture.
    Always look at those shoes to see which one is the sluttiest. I'd say left end takes the slut cake.

Purduekev
    Purduekev's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

These contests are usually difficult because it's close but this one is a no brainer for me #4 all day and then all night.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6213

3 likes it raw

sallymott
    sallymott's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7379

4 but i doubt she would talk to me....
    thanks for the poll
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

First one on the left....best smile....

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

4 then 3. As always, if it's not morbidly obese and it doesn't have a football sized goiter on it's face I'd probably pound it.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I like 2

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

#5. I always go for tall. Plus, she's not as hot, so she'll try harder. Veggie can never bag a 9 or 10. Gotta be realistic and aim for the 6's.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

1 is sporty best friend type. She's not a girl you'd bang ( i mean you would), but more of the type of girl that is every guy's friend.
    2 as someone said earlier, way too mom-ish. Getting a crazy cat lady vibe from her pose too.
    3 is marriage material. Perfect combination of sexiness, but she's also modest with her pose.
    4 is a whore. You can just tell by the look in the camera. 2 and 4 are the most likely of this group to take BBC which is a huge turnoff.
    5 is a good girl. Probably goes to church. Gives me kind of an aunt vibe though. Not much romance or sexiness coming from there.
    6 confuses me. Like, i like the boobs, but they almost look fake. And then something about her jaw she almost looks tranny-ish.

But excellent post Diggity, we need more of these trains.
    Points Awarded:

Marigold HD gave Plaza23 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    1 is sporty best friend type. She's not a girl you'd bang ( i mean you would), but more of the type of girl that is every guy's friend.
    2 as someone said earlier, way too mom-ish. Getting a crazy cat lady vibe from her pose too.
    3 is marriage material. Perfect combination of sexiness, but she's also modest with her pose.
    4 is a whore. You can just tell by the look in the camera. 2 and 4 are the most likely of this group to take BBC which is a huge turnoff.
    5 is a good girl. Probably goes to church. Gives me kind of an aunt vibe though. Not much romance or sexiness coming from there.
    6 confuses me. Like, i like the boobs, but they almost look fake. And then something about her jaw she almost looks tranny-ish.

I assume your numbers are from left to right because some of them are going right to left?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

This concludes the contest. 1 is probably a slut and nobody knows it. 2 is a bbc whore race trader. 3 is the best on sexiness and is wife material. 4 is a bbc whore but very sexy and all would bang away unless she's bbc girl. 5 is tall kind and lacks sex appeal. 6 is a hot asian tranny that DDD would date in a hot minute if given the chance. Great analysis boys.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

5 looks like a Giraffe

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2721

Asian in first place and # 1 as the 2nd choice please....

mwgmwalker
    mwgmwalker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 355

1 or 3 they are hot but might not be sluts so if it works out you wouldn’t mind showing her off to your family

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Quote Originally Posted by Statman View Post
    Asian in first place and # 1 as the 2nd choice please....
    U like the Asian tranny ??

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

After thinking about this again, I have few more comments.

1 would be a great girlfriend.
    3 marriage
    4 would be perfect friends with benefits. Looks too slutty to have anything more serious than that.

2. She’s the type if you bang her, she’s going to move in the next day. Be texting you every second. Stay away from her.

5. I said earlier she bores me, but it depends on what she does for a living. If she’s a goody two shoes teacher, then I think ok I can work with that. I can try to make her that good girl gone bad. Maybe she has a nice easy going look but is really a freak? Or wants to be a freak but most guys look past her? Now if she’s one of those smart opinionated feminist lawyer types, then nah. Hard pass.

6 almost looks like she/he was added to this group strictly for diversity reasons

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

3 marriage
    4 would be perfect friends with benefits. Looks too slutty to have anything more serious than that.

2. She’s the type if you bang her, she’s going to move in the next day. Be texting you every second. Stay away from her.

5. I said earlier she bores me, but it depends on what she does for a living. If she’s a goody two shoes teacher, then I think ok I can work with that. I can try to make her that good girl gone bad. Maybe she has a nice easy going look but is really a freak? Or wants to be a freak but most guys look past her? Now if she’s one of those smart opinionated feminist lawyer types, then nah. Hard pass.

6 almost looks like she/he was added to this group strictly for diversity reasons
    Very good analysis I must say

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    U like the Asian tranny ??
    He sure does. He might just dive in with some necking and then to the ta ta's. After that, is when the surprise occurs?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

3 marriage

So, it is decided. #1 is the slut nobody knows about and a great girlfriend at the same time. #2 probably bangs the best out of all of them but might want commitment immediately. #3 is the one to be married. #4 has regressed from coon-prick and is just a flat out slut. # 5 is just a giraffe lawyer that hangs out at anti-gun rallys. #6 if not a tranny is the second most attractive and is girlfriend material. If tranny, #6 will marry Statman. This concludes the ratings. Thank you.

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO

I know you guys are having fun so I don't take these comments personally. With all the references to "trannies" in this thread, perhaps DDD can provide more pictures of the same group and that might provide more clarity. BTW - The Asian is sitting at #3 in the polling so there are obviously a few others who feel strongly about her as well.

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    So, it is decided. #1 is the slut nobody knows about and a great girlfriend at the same time. #2 probably bangs the best out of all of them but might want commitment immediately. #3 is the one to be married. #4 has regressed from coon-prick and is just a flat out slut. # 5 is just a giraffe lawyer that hangs out at anti-gun rallys. #6 if not a tranny is the second most attractive and is girlfriend material. If tranny, #6 will marry Statman. This concludes the ratings. Thank you.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

2 is the most likely for BBC

we need donk here for this

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

no. 3 is the hottest, and probably performs the best, as well..... tho I could be projecting the performance of a past lover of mine who looked almost identical to her on to her..... man that bitch could fuk -- fukkin' pure race horse.....

[five minutest later]:

damn.... just wasted five mins reminiscing some of that action.... thanks for the memories, DDD!

Auto Donk

p.s.... just realizzed the photo appears to be in some sort of office kitchen setting:

talk about a walking, talking sexual harassment lawsuit.... If I worked there I'd be non-stop harassing all f'n day..... I'd generate a cause of action every five f'n minutes at least.... how the fuk does any mother fukkin' normal guy get any work done at a place armed with babes like these????

this is so on point for a workplace loaded with talent like that in the photo:

Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-11-20 at 08:37 AM.

homie1975

i just looked at the pic for like the 10th time and i noticed that #1 is sexier than i initially thought

3 and 4 still the best, in that order, as i voted for and as the poll has panned out.

business as usual. easy to see what is generally considered "most attractive". the polls Diggity puts up there don't lie

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

I know you guys are having fun so I don't take these comments personally. With all the references to "trannies" in this thread, perhaps DDD can provide more pictures of the same group and that might provide more clarity. BTW - The Asian is sitting at #3 in the polling so there are obviously a few others who feel strongly about her as well.

I think the Asian girls boobs are real so highly unlikely to be a tranny. I, myself had her at #1 or #2 for sure. So, yeah, just joking around dude. I would guess every single one of us has been fooled by a tranny picture/person at some point in life, or at a bar, or just walking the street.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    I think the Asian girls boobs are real so highly unlikely to be a tranny. I, myself had her at #1 or #2 for sure. So, yeah, just joking around dude. I would guess every single one of us has been fooled by a tranny picture/person at some point in life, or at a bar, or just walking the street.
    but the key question is that, after being fooled, did you let him suck you off?

homie1975

yes 14 others besides you like Trannies. it's okay Bro

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

where is the love for number 1

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    where is the love for number 1
    She's very underrated I have her my solid #3 behind the top 2 in the poll

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

trannies are the wave of the future. LMFAO.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Upon further review, I just freaked out now looking at #3 as the most likely tranny.

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO

Sounds like you are locked and loaded homie on this "Tranny" train thing....Like I said maybe DDD can help us all out and provide more details around this mystery...

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mambo #5 for me sir!

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

4 3 1

1 is a lot hotter the more you see the innocent smile and the skirt

4 will break your dcik off and sound like aurora snow with that duck sound that howard stern plays

homie1975

Sounds like you are locked and loaded homie on this "Tranny" train thing....Like I said maybe DDD can help us all out and provide more details around this mystery...
    i believe #6 is only doing well in the polling due to the Tittie size. she has the largest in the group. her arm length is still a concern to me. very long arms.

First 123 Last