pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25486

Can I get cliff notes on this can i get cliff notes thread? Thank you.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave pablo222 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i wonder if it was your sister you would still call it a mistake. It aint no mistake. He is a fuking animal and if this was one of his daughters he would spend every last dollar trying to catch the guy and not say "hey the guy just made a mistake" How rape is now a mistake is beyond me.
    Fukk off. Do you really think he raped that whore? What girl gets raped then go fukks another guy and lets both of them nut all in her ass and pussy? Who gets raped then has sex an hour later? You are stupid as shit.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

inspired who? The guy was a baskeball player for goodness sakes. You jock sniffers are so caught up blowing these athletes it is pitiful.

if the rest of us had hundreds of millions of dollars... and plenty of time off... we could do some generous donating of our time and money too

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Guys lay off Shari- Management is watching

There are certain posters who are off limits

Shari is not quite one of those posters

but she almost one of those posters if you know what I mean

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Saloon this moron
    Then give him a week in timeout
    Points Awarded:

Big Bear gave firedawg 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Saloon this moron
    Then give him a week in timeout

I gave you some points so you can stuff a pizza in that pie hole of yours

now post a play or go order your pizza

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I gave you some points so you can stuff a pizza in that pie hole of yours

now post a play or go order your pizza
    I don't want points
    I want you to post something worth a fukk

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Shari has moderating super powers on SBR!!! Super Girl can defend herself just fine on this forum..

I'm not worried about Shari as she can take a good punch and keep on ticking..

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Big bear your avatar should be Ronald McDonald not Santa

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Fukk off. Do you really think he raped that whore? What girl gets raped then go fukks another guy and lets both of them nut all in her ass and pussy? Who gets raped then has sex an hour later? You are stupid as shit.
    people can have different opinions without being stupid. if we're going to play that game, then what "devoted husband" has one mistress that he likes to choke during sex (what kobe told police) then chokes a different random girl while he's ramming her and originally lies to police about it... then publicly apologizes to the lying whore and pays her $3 million??

nobody is perfect and we can all have different opinions about the subject

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

Cliff notes is that shari is in the men's world and guys felt she is trying to boss everyone around.They can't take it because they felt insecure in this scenario

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Second this. In an airport in Hawaii heading home and thinking if I get too into this thread, phone will die.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by beavis13 View Post
    Second this. In an airport in Hawaii heading home and thinking if I get too into this thread, phone will die.
    way to get in a humble brag!

now we need a name drop... like "i was talking to a woman who used to cut kobe's cousin's hair and she said..."

beavis13

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

now we need a name drop... like "i was talking to a woman who used to cut kobe's cousin's hair and she said..."
    Wouldnt know Kobe or anyone he knows from a hole in the wall really. And hawaii is a humble brag? Didn’t realize I was trying to be big time.

beavis13

Only thing I really remember about him is he cost me a cover 12 years ago or so. penetrate him.

milwaukee mike

Only thing I really remember about him is he cost me a cover 12 years ago or so. penetrate him.

and yes mentioning you're coming home from hawaii is a humble brag, either consciously or subconsciously, which you then doubled down on by implying that's not big time to you or that you wouldn't try

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

i wonder if it was your sister you would still call it a mistake. It aint no mistake. He is a fuking animal and if this was one of his daughters he would spend every last dollar trying to catch the guy and not say "hey the guy just made a mistake" How rape is now a mistake is beyond me.
    The mistake I referenced was cheating. The rape wasn’t proven and I’m on the side of innocent until proven guilty. For someone as republican as you I’m surprised you don’t follow the rule of the law but you are big time on it being ok to carry a gun. Seems a bit hypocritical.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Then you’re not looking in the right places.

as for the other stuff, sorry brother it’s almost 6am here and I have no clue what you’re yapping about

sincerely I apologise but I just don’t care!! I do not care that a stranger is dead!! I’ve grown up a lot the past year and a half and I realise what’s important TO ME... hero worship of strangers isn’t it. Sorry. Love to bet on them. Love to watch them play. But they’ll never come first over my own family or loved ones or even neighbours End of story.

off to sleep now... hope to see another 7 pages at least added to this thread by the time I check tomorrow afternoon .... wish me luck as we go school uniform shopping
    Did you not care when people died on 9/11? What about when strangers go to war to help protect their country. You don’t care then? is it to hard to look past your inner circle? What if us as a society never bothered to help others because they look at it like your view? Oh I don’t know that person who has cancer so penetrate them. Or I don’t know this person who protected their country so that I could lively normal day. I think the more you post the worse it sounds. You should just look within a little because your “I don’t give a f.uck attitude” is a bad way to go about looking at stuff. I’ll tell you this whether it’s happened before or it happens later in your life there are people that will help you in some way that are strangers and you will need their help.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: coachkplays

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Did you not care when people died on 9/11? What about when strangers go to war to help protect their country. You don’t care then? is it to hard to look past your inner circle? What if us as a society never bothered to help others because they look at it like your view? Oh I don’t know that person who has cancer so penetrate them. Or I don’t know this person who protected their country so that I could lively normal day. I think the more you post the worse it sounds. You should just look within a little because your “I don’t give a f.uck attitude” is a bad way to go about looking at stuff. I’ll tell you this whether it’s happened before or it happens later in your life there are people that will help you in some way that are strangers and you will need their help.
    I've always helped strangers out of trouble. Only one time when I was in trouble was I helped by a strangers. You could be bleeding out on the street and they will walk passed you with their heads into their phones. You better watch after yourself and your friends and family. Because that's all you got in this country. Your idea is correct though. You are right. People should be helping others as much as they can. And your point is probably why this country is doomed. As Sonny said to Michael.....

Last edited by hehfest; 01-29-20 at 02:41 AM.

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18947

Sure thing. Kobe dies in a helicopter crash. A thread about Kobe's death was started on SBR. Shari made comments on her official admin account within a very short space of time that were disparaging about Kobe. These were comments that reflect badly on SBR as a site and a business. They were comments that either shouldn't have been made at a sensitive time or posted on a non-SBR Spokesperson account. Many SBR posters were upset by the comments and posted their dissatisfaction towards Shari. Shari doesn't accept any wrong-doing.

Since then several posters with records of multiple infractions, temporary suspensions, and bans have attempted to make this thread about them and how 'unfair' SBR has been in its treatment of them. The complaints are essentially that others have been treated leniently in certain circumstances whilst the complainants have not. The complaints ignore how often the complainants have been treated leniently in the past or that SBR staff would have been within their rights to permanently exclude them before now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: grease lightnin

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

For someone with more than 50 posts in these threads passing judgement on Shari like you are the friggin author of the bible... it's very funny that you end up exposing yourself as the lowest piece of trash out of all posters in the thread by the end of it!

You obviously have major issues beta4lyfe. Sad for you.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

does not anyone ever back the fukk off and admit that they made a mistake and
    say that they are sorry anymore

those not seeing Shari`s point of view have the right to keep their opinions to themselves

if you feel she made a mistake - who gives a fukk? she was stating the truth/feelings

I`d rather see Kobe dead than Shari

didn`t pray for it or anything, shit just happens sometimes

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

You love the guy plain an simple because he was a great athlete an you will listen to any side his council will portray. He paid he is guilty. He bought his wife a 4 million dollar ring. This is what guilty people do. Mac you are a big jock sniffer with these athletes. I look at them like someone that can play a sport better than me and that it’s it. You look at them like hero’s i look at them like regular people.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    For someone with more than 50 posts in these threads passing judgement on Shari like you are the friggin author of the bible... it's very funny that you end up exposing yourself as the lowest piece of trash out of all posters in the thread by the end of it!

You obviously have major issues beta4lyfe. Sad for you.
    I know a couple of woman who are livid about all this praise. If there was no rape i would give him praise too. To think a rape is a mistake is a fuking joke. I know a school that is having a tribute for KObe that the mother is refusing to have her kids go that day. She is sick to her stomach.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    The mistake I referenced was cheating. The rape wasn’t proven and I’m on the side of innocent until proven guilty. For someone as republican as you I’m surprised you don’t follow the rule of the law but you are big time on it being ok to carry a gun. Seems a bit hypocritical.
    You have the wrong guy. I am registered independent and i wish they take all these guns off these gun loving people

milwaukee mike

I know a couple of woman who are livid about all this praise. If there was no rape i would give him praise too. To think a rape is a mistake is a fuking joke. I know a school that is having a tribute for KObe that the mother is refusing to have her kids go that day. She is sick to her stomach.
    yeah it's kind of weird to see female reporters wearing kobe jerseys now... we all have our own opinions on what we think happened in colorado, i'll just say usually innocent people don't pay millions of dollars and PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE.

whenever a celebrity/athlete gets sick or dies they are made out to be some kind of god. well how many of these multimillionaire mother teresas ever made their hometown communities better? i would love to read "thanks to nba player x, the north side of milwaukee is now thriving, with a 80% reduction in violent crimes and poverty". instead we get people like kaepernick that bitch and moan and do absolutely nothing for the people of milwaukee (where he was raised by a generous loving foster family).

money almost always goes FROM poor people to these athletes (buying overpriced shoes/jerseys/etc) not the other way around.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

A lot of posters still just can't get off the fallacy that showing respect for the dead on the day they died is somehow hero worship

Women not wanting their children to attend a memorial or wear his jersey now is completely reasonable and understandable

There also needs to be different words than just "rape"

I don't know exactly what happened in Colorado, but I have a good idea based on the facts, and it shouldn't be called the same thing as a woman jogging along the road and getting forced into the woods for example.

Ardy
    Ardy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 213

I'll tell you why I don't like you Shari.
    Because you couldn't keep it in your pants.
    Nooo, you had to go and sleep with that idiot from Journey.
    And now the rest of us are stuck hearing that sappy song he wrote about you for the rest of our lives.
    Nice going.

(Though I have to add . . . "Everyone should pay attention to loved ones and neighbours instead of people who can throw or kick a ball" is spot on. The only lesson we can take from things like this are the reminder that life is short, live every minute of every day, and don't take for granted that which matters most - the love of family and friends.)
    Last edited by Ardy; 01-29-20 at 12:30 PM.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Ardy = Journeyman

Ph q all
    Ph q all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2902

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    A lot of posters still just can't get off the fallacy that showing respect for the dead on the day they died is somehow hero worship

Women not wanting their children to attend a memorial or wear his jersey now is completely reasonable and understandable

There also needs to be different words than just "rape"

I don't know exactly what happened in Colorado, but I have a good idea based on the facts, and it shouldn't be called the same thing as a woman jogging along the road and getting forced into the woods for example.
    Everyone knows what happened in Colorado that night....http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...lice-interview

Mac4Lyfe

people can have different opinions without being stupid. if we're going to play that game, then what "devoted husband" has one mistress that he likes to choke during sex (what kobe told police) then chokes a different random girl while he's ramming her and originally lies to police about it... then publicly apologizes to the lying whore and pays her $3 million??nobody is perfect and we can all have different opinions about the subject
    What does devoted husband have to do with anything? So he fukked a skank, so what.

but no one gets RAPED then has sex an hour later. No one leaves semen in their ass and vagina after a rape, then adds more semen in their ass and a vagina from another man then reports to the police later unless it’s a money grab. Wake up.

I hate rapists, they should be castrated on the spot but I hate lying bitches accusing someone just to get money and 5 minutes of fame. The women that accused Kobe, Tyson and Trump are worst than rapist. IMO

Mac4Lyfe

yeah it's kind of weird to see female reporters wearing kobe jerseys now... we all have our own opinions on what we think happened in colorado, i'll just say usually innocent people don't pay millions of dollars and PUBLICLY.
    Kobe is not most people. He was already innocent in the beginning as the prosecutors said that there was no case because there was no evidence of rape. He had zero risk to go to jail as the case was thrown out. He settled with her to prevent a long and embarrassing civil case. Wealthy people usually settle out of court and move on. Go look at how many times Trump has had to settle out of court. It doesn’t mean he rapes women. Tyson should have settled but he wanted to fight and ended up in jail. The skank that accused him wanted a million dollars to shut up. He believed in principle, like a dummy and ended up in jail during his best fighting years.

I don’t think you believe he raped that skank. You’re just trying to create something out of nothing. Please give us the facts that led you to believe it was rape?

Ardy
    Ardy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 213

"Ardy = Journeyman"

Never heard of him.
    Besides, someone else already said I'm jtoler.

Mods can tell I'm neither.
    (Or, a little common sense/post comparison, I would think. Sam - see my "Should KC change their name" or "Super Bowl Prop Bets posts; I may be wrong but I think you'll agree.)

New guy, not new ghost.
    Last edited by Ardy; 01-29-20 at 01:24 PM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

scary

First ... 891011121314 Last