Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2353

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Lol you bragged about stealing from your neighbor and the cable company, bragged about stealing money from your Mother, you troll real bettors here all day and night either trying to argue with them or mindlessly shoving your nose up their asses (can't decide which is more pathetic), you make things up like drinking crown and then post airbet after airbet all which have this deep level of stupidity to them.

I even told you that if you posted a picture of a bottle of Crown with a handwritten note and a real betting ticket that I would pay for you to go pro.

Maybe that would finally shut your nonsense the f up.

But you ran from that as well.

We both know you're a fraud, that's why you make things up and I don't, end of story.

The only think you didn't make up is stealing your neighbor's cable or stealing from your Mom. Both total lowlife things to brag about.

Not a surprise that someone like you would brag about stealing from people via committing a federal crime.

All because you're so lazy that you can't afford to buy your own stuff or go pro.

A true waste of life, constantly taking it out on others.
    LOOK HERE YOU LITTLE penetrating BITCH...
    I never, EVER talk about my family here or anywhere online except with people I know and I sure the penetrate wouldn't associate with you IRL...

IF YOU EVER, EVER BRING UP MY MOTHER AGAIN, I WILL penetrating FIND YOU AND BEAT YOUR ASS SO BAD THEY WON'T EVER BE ABLE TO IDENTIFY YOU...
    YOU GOT THAT YOU penetrating CHOMO?????
    DON'T penetrate WITH ME GOMER...
    YOU DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY...
    I WILL penetrate YOUR PATHETIC ASS UP...
    YOU CROSSED A LINE BECAUSE YOUR NOTHING BUT A LITTLE BITCH..
    Got that??

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

You're creative enough, you geriatric whackjob

You gonna try to hit me with your cane, big guy?

You physically and monetarily aren't capable of hurting anyone you broke ass, panzy ass loser.

Oh and you feel I cross lines after you troll me for MONTHS now making up lie after lie.

I'm not even sure if you know what you say or don't say anymore, but who really cares.

You're just absolutely pathetic man.

Stop stealing form people, stop following me, stop bothering me and stop threatening me.
    Last edited by stevek173; 01-24-20 at 12:12 AM.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

6'
    Little bitch...
    Your such a pathetic little chomo aren't ya?
    I mean Hell, been calling you a chomo for months now and you wear it like a badge of honor..
    More of a reason to beat your ass..
    Your time is limited...
    You don't talk about family when you have no idea what your talking about..

stevek173

I'm guessing your family hates you because you're a lowlife piece of crap that trolls SBR all day and night instead of working, and you've been mooching/stealing off of them in addition to your neighbor and the cable company - which again you DID brag about.

Not my fault.

There is this thing called doing WORK so that you get PAID so that you can PAY FOR YOUR OWN STUFF.

DO IT and STOP STEALING FROM PEOPLE, THIEF.

AND STOP STALKING/HARASSING REAL MONEY BETTORS BECAUSE YOU AREN'T ONE.

I am nothing you made up, you are a psycho as your post history shows, you are a thief which you bragged about, and you're too broke to go pro.

Oh no, he used the caps lock key!

Look out everyone - keyboard warrior has arrived!

Buckandadime
    Act as if

So why are you upset if you say I go after real money bettors?
    Anyone that posts -2500 & -6600 wagers cannot possibly be using real money..
    Ask around Gomer..
    It's true..
    So now do you wanna keep making up shit about me and calling me names?
    For you to think the cable thing is true just shows how much of a fukking loser idiot you truly are..
    I really don't bother other posters..
    Just you because your a lying fraud that thinks because you have your store bought title that makes you cool and respected here..
    That and the fact you run around yelling "Citizen's arrest" when things don't go your way. .
    Go ahead, call me names and make shit up..
    Your still Gomer...
    Funny how you wanna try and call someone out for trolling others yet you do it constantly..
    Did it to me just today in a thread that had nothing to do with me or you yet you had the class to attack me..
    I.just responded to this girly thread..
    That's all..
    See the hypocrisy?(we will all wait while you look that big word up)
    Posted my thoughts and you turned it into your little mudball fight and when it wasn't going your way, being the little bitch you are, brought family into it..
    Wrong thing to do Gomer..
    FUkkin chomo..

stevek173

So in summary Buck,

Just like every time you're not difficult to outsmart because you're not too bright.

Once again you started an argument that you couldn't win because lies cannot defeat FACTS, ever.

You ARE here all day and night without being a pro.

You ARE in almost every thread either trying to start an argument with a real money bettor or kissing someone's ass.

You ARE a psycho as your post history shows, trolling poster after poster.

You ARE broke. We all already knew that before today, but we didn't know that you're ALSO a thief - which you took the time TO BRAG ABOUT. SO YOU'RE PROUD OF IT.

You went psycho on me and threatened me, over something again that you started - telling lie after lie about me.

The moral of this story is, lazy ass lowlife thief -

Don't start with me - because as usual the outcome is you get embarrassed with FACTS that you can't handle.

Good talk, lowlife.
    Last edited by stevek173; 01-24-20 at 01:03 AM.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

So in summary Buck,

Just like every time you're not difficult to outsmart because you're not too bright.

Once again you started an argument that you couldn't win because lies cannot defeat FACTS, ever.

You ARE here all day and night without being a pro.

You ARE in almost every thread either trying to start an argument with a real money bettor or kissing someone's ass.

You ARE a psycho as your post history shows, trolling poster after poster.

You ARE broke. We all already knew that before today, but we didn't know that you're ALSO a thief - which you took the time TO BRAG ABOUT. SO YOU'RE PROUD OF IT.

You went psycho on me and threatened me, over something again that you started - telling lie after lie about me.
    You DID brag about stealing a significant amount of money from your Mother's bank account. YOU MAKE ME SICK. WHO DOES THAT?! ONLY THE WORST OF THE WORST.
    The moral of this story is, lazy ass lowlife thief -

Don't start with me - because as usual the outcome is you get embarrassed with FACTS that you can't handle.

Good talk, lowlife.
    Since you enjoy so much going through my post history, show us all where I said anything remotely close to that chomo..
    You can't because it never happened..
    Get a fukking life and stop bringing peoples family into it when you have no retort..
    Your a fraud and now probably the biggest teller of untruths this forum has ever seen...
    What's embarrassing is a little chomo like you still walking around a free man telling lie upon lie about people you know nothing about..
    FACT..
    Now give us another -2500 or -6600 bet..
    Go ahead and find where I said I stole money..
    I'll gladly wait and even give the mods free reign to all of my posts from day one..
    Commission them to find it Gomer..
    Your just a sad little chomo, aren't ya?
    Hell, you work in high security trace it down...

stevek173

Yeah idk man. I'm sorry I gave you any attention at all because clearly this is what you live for.

I'm not one of the people you've stolen from so whatever, their problem not mine.
    I hope things get better for you.

Good luck.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Not that you ever did but since you made up such an outrageous lie about a poster and their family, you have no credibility here...
    NONE
    ZERO
    Fukkin little punk

stevek173

Credibility from a psycho broke dik thief that stalks males on a gambling forum is the last thing I want man.

So, sounds good.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

What a little bitch you are Gomer..
    Talk shit and bring up my mother and some made up shit about stealing money from her in not ONE but TWO different posts (so it was a thought out response), then when I call you on it and tell you that your a penetrating liar and what a little fukking bitch you are for bringing family into it, you go and edit your posts..
    You do that alot..
    Talk shit out your ass then erase it as if nothing happened..
    Good thing I copied both of those posts to mine so everyone can see the little bitch in action..
    FACT
    Cowardly little chomo

stevek173

What a psycho loser editing quotes of my posts to reflect yet another dumbass lie. Just pathetic. Yet another new low for brokedikbuck.

No one cares about you or your family.
    You're absolutely pathetic man.

Other people here feel sorry for how sad and lonely you obviously are and are nice to you (BIG difference between sympathy and respect, broke dik loser)but not me.

You're a liar, thief and a TOTAL psycho - threatening to come assault me because of some lie you made up after stalking me on here for literally months.

Get help man and stop stalking/harassing real money bettors, you broke ass thieving psycho loser.

I don't expect to see you harassing or lying about ANYONE on this forum here from here on out - and each time you do I'm going to expose you as the air betting lowlife trash thief that you are, just like I did here.

"Just more garbage from Brokedikbuck" is the new catchphrase ANY TIME I see you doing that STARTING NOW.

You might be a psycho that is willing to stab his own family and neighbors in the back and brag about it, but you aren't running those games on this forum.
    Last edited by stevek173; 01-24-20 at 02:55 AM.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    I steal cable from the neighbor but that's not the reason..
    I'm not going to watch it because I'm not a little bitch..
    Can't even remember bragging about stealing right here but freaks out when called out on it.

Wtf?

GET HELP, BROKEDIKBUCK!!!!

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

We're not fags so no.

I don't even know what that is

Buckandadime
    Act as if

What a psycho loser editing quotes of my posts to reflect yet another dumbass lie. Just pathetic. Yet another new low for brokedikbuck.

No one cares about you or your family.
    You're absolutely pathetic man.

Other people here feel sorry for how sad and lonely you obviously are and are nice to you (BIG difference between sympathy and respect, broke dik loser)but not me.

You're a liar, thief and a TOTAL psycho - threatening to come assault me because of some lie you made up after stalking me on here for literally months.

Get help man and stop stalking/harassing real money bettors, you broke ass thieving psycho loser.

I don't expect to see you harassing or lying about ANYONE on this forum here from here on out - and each time you do I'm going to expose you as the air betting lowlife trash thief that you are, just like I did here.

"Just more garbage from Brokedikbuck" is the new catchphrase ANY TIME I see you doing that STARTING NOW.

You might be a psycho that is willing to stab his own family and neighbors in the back and brag about it, but you aren't running those games on this forum.
    You got problems Gomer...
    You did edit and erase the shit you said about me stealing from my family and you know you did..
    Do you honestly think anyone here believes anything you say chomo?
    You have a history of attacking other posters family and threatening to expose them..
    Your a punk..
    Plain and simple..
    Hell, you are so inept at social interaction that you can't post one time without having to edit your post..
    I believe that's brain damage but in your case I'm leaning severe mental disorder..
    Expose mego ahead Gomer...
    You wanna go chomo?
    Let's go then..
    Take your best shot bitch..
    I probably won't have to deal with you very long anyway..
    Just a matter of time before you try to talk to.the wrong 12 yo and her Father puts a bullet in your psychotic head..
    In the meantime, give us all another -2500 or -6600 play..

stevek173

Brokedikbuck,

You can make up whatever you want man. It really is sad. But I know that that is your only response to facts being exposed about you that you have no answer to.

We all saw you brag about stealing your neighbors cable and I let the other bragging about thefts go when you did it awhile back after your initial freak to being called out on it then. You're not smart enough to realize that when someone says something and you respond by freaking out and posting threats you're basically admitting that it's true.

In the meantime best of luck on your 34 point wager tonight, I know that's everything you have, BDB (brokedikbuck).

I get that you were just trying to save face here and no other way to do it besides lie so that's fine.

In the meantime I don't see you harassing other real money bettors today so it looks like you're at least starting to make an adjustment for now, hopefully that lasts.
    The next time you're going to try to talk crap remember - we all KNOW you're BDB.
    Good luck with your big "real money" wager and enjoy your bottle of crown

Buckandadime
    Act as if

No little bitch..
    I don't have to save face here or anywhere else
    You talked about my Mother..
    That's a fukking beat down the good ol boy way..
    What other thefts??
    What part of your 007, chomo, Gomer life are you trying to convey onto mine?
    I'm curious about all these little accusations your making against me..
    It's funny that all I am doing is using your word's and yet your making shit up because you have some unhealthy break from reality..
    Your worse than my 10 yo..
    No Gomer... She knows "Stranger Danger," so. don't even think about it..
    Everyone knows your a little bitch around here so keep making up shit about me..
    Your so ignorant to the fact..
    That's why it's so funny and so fun to throw your own words and actions back in your face..
    Poor little chomo just gets so mad he starts to make up shit..
    Try some non-fiction when you post shit here..
    That's what men with balls do not little whiny bitches like yourself..
    Oh, "Citizen's arrest!!"
    Little chomo bitch says...

stevek173

Alot of babble.

So - you're saying you didn't brag about stealing anything, BDB?

Buckandadime
    Act as if

When is the last time you used this sports forum to actually talk about sports?
    Maybe give an opinion on something sports related?
    Has to be weeks now..
    Go back to your little pre-teen site Gomer..
    You have no business here..

stevek173

Pre-teen site? No clue what you're talking about and don't want to know.

Babble babble babble. Always trying to avoid the question when caught in his own web of lies.

Standard brokedik thief tactics.

So, you're saying you didn't brag about stealing anything, is that correct BDB????

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14043

Pre-teen site? No clue what you're talking about and don't want to know.

Babble babble babble. Always trying to avoid the question when caught in his own web of lies.

Standard brokedik thief tactics.

So, you're saying you didn't brag about stealing anything, is that correct BDB????
    He’s talking about the pre-teen site that you more than likely cruise.

I follow MLB so I go to baseball sites

I follow NBA so I go to nba sites.

I follow nfl so I go to nfl site.

So you are predator of young teen, so it’s only reasonable that you go to pre-teen sites.

Oh and you have to know that you are known as the forum bitch, correct?

stevek173

Mmmm....No, none of that is true at all.

If so, post proof of it.

Never happens because you made it all up BG.

But you live to make things up about people and argue on here so that's that.

If you have proof of "young teen that I am a predator of" BG post it and I will never post here again.

If you don't, you disappear.

Deal?

I DID catch Brokedikbuck bragging about stealing on here more than once.

I DID catch you stalking posters on and off forum more than once.

And I simply rubbed both of your noses in it with the proof know that I have on you, which you hate so much.

When you're a liar and a bad person, this is what happens, let that be a lesson to you.

Let me know if you want to make that deal, champ.
    Last edited by stevek173; 01-24-20 at 05:18 PM.

Bostongambler

You posted a video of young girls being filmed without their consent. Not that they were old enough to give consent anyways.

Do you deny this?

stevek173

Oh please.

Deal or no deal?

Bostongambler

You lying coward bitch. Fuk off. I don’t make deals with scum that videotape unsuspecting kids.

We all saw the video

Buckandadime
    Act as if

We, we all know your trolling airbet posting broke dik non pro ass can't afford cable, so....

That makes sense.

Lemme guess, aluminum foil bunny ears?
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    I steal cable from the neighbor but that's not the reason..
    I'm not going to watch it because I'm not a little bitch..
    This is the only time I have EVER said anything about theft and you are so fukking stupid you believe it..
    Nice of you to bring that up to BG though since he made no mention of me in his post you responded to..
    Fukkin chomo...

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Mmmm....No, none of that is true at all.

If so, post proof of it.

Never happens because you made it all up BG.

But you live to make things up about people and argue on here so that's that.

If you have proof of "young teen that I am a predator of" BG post it and I will never post here again.

If you don't, you disappear.

Deal?

I DID catch Brokedikbuck bragging about stealing on here more than once.

I DID catch you stalking posters on and off forum more than once.

And I simply rubbed both of your noses in it with the proof know that I have on you, which you hate so much.

When you're a liar and a bad person, this is what happens, let that be a lesson to you.

Let me know if you want to make that deal, champ.
    It's funny how you are the only one that has "caught" me bragging about stealing here..
    Does that mean your a delusional liar or that Everyone here promotes theft?
    Which one Gomer?

stevek173

Oh ok BG so no proof and more lying, big surprise.

Nice post history recently as well.

Obsess about Themorino much? Talking about him in how many threads?

Brokedickbuck is definitely the most pathetic anymore, but you're definitely the weirdest.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Chomo says what?

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    You lying coward bitch. Fuk off. I don’t make deals with scum that videotape unsuspecting kids.

We all saw the video
    Yeah, there will be a Father out there that one day won't ask questions..
    Just go straight to protecting his underage child and put this chomo out of his misery..

Bostongambler

Oh ok BG so no proof and more lying, big surprise.

Nice post history recently as well.

Obsess about Themorino much? Talking about him in how many threads?

Brokedickbuck is definitely the most pathetic anymore, but you're definitely the weirdest.

I don’t need proof, only the police need proof, coward.

So I’m lying saying you posted a video of young girls???? That video that everyone saw is the proof.

stevek173

You've been saying a lot of things over the years but I know that the reason why is that it's a very bad time for you personally.

Not my problem.

The offer stands - proof of any of the crimes you have accused me of over the years and I go away, failure to provide it and you take a hike.

Obviously when you're a compulsive liar and make up sick things like someone praying on minors your word or more babble from anyone that associates with you means nothing.

Bostongambler

You've been saying a lot of things over the years but I know that the reason why is that it's a very bad time for you personally.

Not my problem.

The offer stands - proof of any of the crimes you have accused me of over the years and I go away, failure to provide it and you take a hike.

Obviously when you're a compulsive liar and make up sick things like someone praying on minors your word or more babble from anyone that associates with you means nothing.
    Ok go away then. The proof is the video. Let’s see if you renege on the deal that you put in place. Bye!!

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Not my problem.

It's hilarious that because you are such a liar, totally void of the truth you call others liars because for some bitch reason you think it's the norm..
    You lied about me in this thread numerous times, bringing my family into your delusional fantasy..
    Only to go back and edit your posts and then deny it..
    Can't deny that chomo...
    Fukking loser that you are..
    As I said earlier, this is not your pre-teen forum, it's a sports forum and you obviously don't belong..
    BTW, since you constantly go through other people's posts, in your last 60 posts only 5 have an actual sports theme to them..
    So your hitting 8.3%...
    Right in line with your abandoned sports thread (unless you count your -650, -2500 & -6600 "bets" )...

stevek173

Lol oh please BG.

Not only did you not agree on anything but you also provided zero proof of anything.

And let's not forget that you're the same poster that bragged about ripping off the federal government - the same government that provided you with the life that you have.

I have proof of that as well.

So what we have here, as proven, are two backstabbing thieves, as proven by their own posts of bragging about their thefts, who will rip anyone off - including anyone that is good to them - no matter how near or how far - then brag about it.

Very sad and I hope things get better for both of you.
    Last edited by stevek173; 01-24-20 at 07:03 PM.

First 123 Last