funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

BOL Shuter!

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Smoke 2 packs of American spirit blacks a day and used to chew a can of Copenhagen snuff as well quit the chew due to heartburn but the cigarettes are hard as a mother fuker.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

I’ve enjoyed smokeless tobacco since I was gazed into it freshman year of high school on varsity soccer. I was a tin of Sloal mint a day guy and it was heavenly. I got paranoid about mouth cancer tho after seeing my gum line recede and went cold turkey. After years I recently started with camel snus you don’t have to spit and can be discreet with at work. Not trying to get hooked again. I’ve been doing this stuff last 45 days and oddly enough cleaning out my car earlier I found a full can of zinz. Pretty much same thing you are using I assume. Gonna ween off after I finish this can
    Points Awarded:

Shute gave TheMetsSuck 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Baseball players love the chew.. Never understood that?

Cig smokers stink give it up. Nobody likes to be around cig smokers these days. YOU STINK!! Your car stinks and so do your clothes!!

It's a thing of the past and played out with a twist.. Chew nic gum or do what Ray did..

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Smoked cigarettes for years, tried to quit cold turkey a million times but not easy.

Switched to juul about a year ago and haven’t looked back.

So nice to not have to go outside and smoke an entire cig to get the nicotine craving. Now just a couple juul puffs gives me the same effect. So discreet you can do it pretty much anywhere.

Definitely feel better overall too. Not huffing and puffing all the time after running, overall feel like circulation and breathing is much better.

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1967

juul , you need a professional vape device small 1850 mod type. Juul is an electronic cigg . They work at first then they suck

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by veriableodds View Post
    juul , you need a professional vape device small 1850 mod type. Juul is an electronic cigg . They work at first then they suck
    Yeah I’m thinking about graduating to something better. Thanks for the tip. My one issue with juul is it isn’t always consistent and im often taking out and putting pods back in for better hits.

veriableodds
    validation not required

yeah the way your desribe about try quitting a million times sounded exactly like me at first. What you are seeking is a mouth to lung hit with unrestricted airflow vapewild.com the os-cube, or the smok priv v8 you can buy just the mod . I suggest buying the tfv8 baby beast tank instead of rebuilding coils ect ect its a headache. Just pop a new coil in good to go never leaks

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

juul is mouth to lung and it hits like a cigarette, its also like 59mg nic

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Us My Blu smokers are cool and we know it.

It looks cool, it smells good and it feels good.

We are the coolest among smokers.

veriableodds
    validation not required

Quote Originally Posted by byronbb View Post
    juul is mouth to lung and it hits like a cigarette, its also like 59mg nic
    juul , is owned by big tobacco. It is a very low wattage coil/device that can produce high heat very fast. Those flavors? who knows what is in those things junk is my guess. I make my own juice and know exactly what in it.I don't see juul on any top 10 device at a vaping competition

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29800

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Yeah I’m thinking about graduating to something better. Thanks for the tip. My one issue with juul is it isn’t always consistent and im often taking out and putting pods back in for better hits.
    Maybe look at the smaller refillable pod style devices that you can fill with salt nicotine liquid. Very efficient and economical compared to using a juul and you're not stuck with just using their limited flavor options. The Smok Novo 2, Uwell Caliburn and Smoking Vapor Mi-pod are all popular and function well. If you're looking to upgrade to a larger mod style setup with a sub-ohm tank check out Matt from SMM, DJLsb Vapes and Mike Vapes on youtube for product reviews. If you go with the mod style setup route do not buy cheap 18650 or 21700 batteries. Check out Battery Mooch for everything concerning rechargeable batteries for vaping. Good luck.

First 12