Betpoints: 17711

Jibbby in trouble

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

China Govt Police Now Chaining Families Inside
    Their Own Homes - Watch This

This is serious now eh. Shut down Shanghai. Not trying to scare anyone. We will be shut down in our homes too if this happens here. It would be crazy-time. I'm going to stock up on some food just in case. With the 14 days period, we aren't out of the woods yet. I do think it's affecting asian people and could be more race-specific.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    China Govt Police Now Chaining Families Inside
    Their Own Homes - Watch This

This is serious now eh. Shut down Shanghai. Not trying to scare anyone. We will be shut down in our homes too if this happens here. It would be crazy-time. I'm going to stock up on some food just in case. With the 14 days period, we aren't out of the woods yet. I do think it's affecting asian people and could be more race-specific.

If it got crazy, the only sure fire way to avoid it, would be to stay home and eat Spam until it passes.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

The death toll of a coronavirus outbreak sweeping China has hit 1,013, with more than 42,000 people infected as of Monday evening.
    A man in the Philippines and a 39-year-old man in Hong Kong mark the only two deaths outside of mainland China.
    The virus has spread to every province and region in China as well at least 25 other countries. Both the death toll and the number of infected patients now exceeds SARS.
    The zoonotic virus may have jumped to in the city of Wuhan. Researchers suggest that the virus originated in bats, and one study suggests the disease might have spread from the endangered pangolin to people.
    Outside China, cases have been reported in Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Nepal, the Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, the United Arab Emirates, the UK, the US, and Vietnam.

Okieirish

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post
    The death toll of a coronavirus outbreak sweeping China has hit 1,013, with more than 42,000 people infected as of Monday evening.
    A man in the Philippines and a 39-year-old man in Hong Kong mark the only two deaths outside of mainland China.
    The virus has spread to every province and region in China as well at least 25 other countries. Both the death toll and the number of infected patients now exceeds SARS.
    The zoonotic virus may have jumped to in the city of Wuhan. Researchers suggest that the virus originated in bats, and one study suggests the disease might have spread from the endangered pangolin to people.
    Outside China, cases have been reported in Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Nepal, the Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, the United Arab Emirates, the UK, the US, and Vietnam.
    I have to think they are way behind the curve in the numbers............................

Okieirish

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    That's six times more than western estimates of 2.5%.

And those experts say that is a high estimate due to the vast under reporting of infections in China.

If they suspect you have it in China they haul you off. They may not even treat you. We don't know.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Much ado about nothing. Trump just said it won’t be a problem because you can’t get in warm weather.

paulll
    paulll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

It's not yet known how long the coronavirus might be able to live on such surfaces

Okieirish

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Up 15,000 cases overnight. Total of over 60,000 reported !

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Where i live in Hanoi, they are quarantining areas of 10k people and more. Hanoi is preparing for disaster. it is very scary now.. kids aren't in school, businesses are closed, life is halted.. its something out of a movie here.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9193

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Where i live in Hanoi, they are quarantining areas of 10k people and more. Hanoi is preparing for disaster. it is very scary now.. kids aren't in school, businesses are closed, life is halted.. its something out of a movie here.
    My son is coming home early from Long Khan as the school he is teaching English at has shut down and local people are getting panicy too.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

time to move to montana live in the country coronavurus not getting to montana

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Glad this coronavirus happened

Because its apparently given hehfest a reason
    to continue breathing ,and continue on in this world ....

Go outside dude .

Okieirish

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    time to move to montana live in the country coronavurus not getting to montana

It would likely not get to anybody that can stay at their own house, and not have to get out into a bunch of people. If you have to go to work with people that complicates things. Or touch a gas pump, or go to a store. It transmits very easily.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Glad this coronavirus happened

Because its apparently given hehfest a reason
    to continue breathing ,and continue on in this world ....

Go outside dude .
    You can sort of look at it like I'm in a prison and I get that outside time in the yard. I will admit I'm sick of hearing about this stupid virus. I'm not posting anymore headlines. Did this virus save my life? Not really. I am waiting for something to come along so I can seize power and have "Return of the Reich"!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    It would likely not get to anybody that can stay at their own house, and not have to get out into a bunch of people. If you have to go to work with people that complicates things. Or touch a gas pump, or go to a store. It transmits very easily.
    I hear all kinds of stuff on bitchute too. It causes one to go sterile. It attacks the heart and you can drop dead. Who knows what is true? Who knows how much of it is bullsh*t? I've heard it is airborne, stays on surfaces for a long time. Today, I heard one case it took 90 some days of someone carrying the virus before symptoms.

Now, you have to start wondering about the supply chain effects. Global trade, etc. If it gets bad here too, then they might shut it all down. It doesn't hurt to stock up on some things in case you are quarantined or thiings are closed. Get a head start because if it spreads like wildfire here the shelves will be empty fast...........
    Can you imagine what people will do without drugs that are addicts, alcoholics that can't get their fix? My 600lb. life people if they can't sustain that food intake?

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    I hear all kinds of stuff on bitchute too. It causes one to go sterile. It attacks the heart and you can drop dead. Who knows what is true? Who knows how much of it is bullsh*t? I've heard it is airborne, stays on surfaces for a long time. Today, I heard one case it took 90 some days of someone carrying the virus before symptoms.

Now, you have to start wondering about the supply chain effects. Global trade, etc. If it gets bad here too, then they might shut it all down. It doesn't hurt to stock up on some things in case you are quarantined or thiings are closed. Get a head start because if it spreads like wildfire here the shelves will be empty fast...........
    Can you imagine what people will do without drugs that are addicts, alcoholics that can't get their fix? My 600lb. life people if they can't sustain that food intake?
    Work will set you free

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Work will set you free

SBR Drew

In both Seoul and Ho Chi Minh City, the majority of people are wearing surgical masks. And if you aren't wearing a mask, you are seen as potentially part of the problem.
    On a tour of the Mekong Delta, my guide brought up stories of Asian people who were harrassed while wearing masks in public. In Vietnam, she said, the opposite would occur — people not wearing surgical masks would be seen as dangerous, potentially spreading the virus by refusing to take precautions.

SBR Drew

China's Hubei province reported 108 new deaths and 349 new cases of coronavirus for Feb. 19

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post
    In both Seoul and Ho Chi Minh City, the majority of people are wearing surgical masks. And if you aren't wearing a mask, you are seen as potentially part of the problem.
    On a tour of the Mekong Delta, my guide brought up stories of Asian people who were harrassed while wearing masks in public. In Vietnam, she said, the opposite would occur — people not wearing surgical masks would be seen as dangerous, potentially spreading the virus by refusing to take precautions.
    Hearsay here that they tied some guy to a fence-post for not wearing a mask and beated him (China). The government did. This is what happens with communism and dictatorships.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

illini come back to the 805 guey

Okieirish

I saw a report that says this may be ongoing for years, just like the flu. Which really sucks !

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

I couldn't resist. I already lost some discipline. Here are the headlines. LMFAO! All USA headlines!

5,400 people had been asked to self-quarantine in CA

Syracuse New York Couple Quarantined At
    Lackland AFB

WA Monitoring 712 People for Coronavirus

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    I saw a report that says this may be ongoing for years, just like the flu. Which really sucks !
    I see reports that we are living in the end of mans time on earth and the good news
    it is true.

Great time to be alive. The 70`s were not bad but this is good too!

keep your sense of humor men, going to need it, especially around me

dig this shit!

First ... 78910111213 Last