Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

PELOSI NEWS CONFERENCE EXPLAINED -- DRUGGIE B_TCH WAS HIGH As F___!!!! photo proof!

so, yesterday even late night made fun of pelosi, with trevor noah even stated she was hi as fuk on edibles when she started spewing nonsense about time is everything.....

he wasn't that far off.... I found that clip of Noah while seeing if anyone had reported on the obvious, that being f'n evil jittery skank Pelosi's eyes/pupils being dilated to the f'n max despite being before the camera lights in a well lit room....

a few had picked up on it, and her non-sense rambling on about time and poets and other bullshit indicated something wasn't right about the bitch. I pulled the high def version of her presser, and it revealed what I expected:

while I wasn't able to get a good side by side of her and ol bubble eyes, it was clear that his pupils were normal (as normal as a graves diseased laden liar's can be), and about half the size of the drugged up skank Pelosi's pupils....

even in this photo, you can see schiff's compared to her almost fully dilated pupils..... clearly, the bitch is on something..... given the jittery, idiotic behavior, it's probably adderall or some other shit to keep her old ass active and not falling asleep at the helm of her lame ass f'd in the head caucus....

note how more fully dilated hers are than the idiot schiff's:

just wonderfukkinful.... a drugged up, stammering, jittery high as fuk speaker of the house..... she needs to do us all a favor and hang the shit up..... nothing's more ridiculous than seeing a 75 year old bitch with no teeth chawing at her dentures, jittery as hell, with an idiotic giant fake that have to be an unmitigated disaster by now, yammering, stammering and stuttering to spit out sentence fragments every few moments about "cuh cuh cuh cover uh uh uh ups" and "roe roe roe roads t... t.... t... to.... Pooo Pooo Pooo Putin".....

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

It's sad that the people of the US let a skank like that , make appearances all the time fkd up. She is at work, for us. I don't care what she does on her own time. It is an embarrassment.

POISON
    POISON's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12889

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    It's sad that the people of the US let a skank like that , make appearances all the time fkd up. She is at work, for us. I don't care what she does on her own time. It is an embarrassment.
    She's a pathetic nasty old skank....

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20373