Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

Ever Since I Left a Trail of Butthurt, Rick-Rolled Snowflakes.. I've Been Paranoid :(

I dunno what it is. I know I should be exhilarated in the wake of my latest conquest, but I'm not. I can't seem to sleep. I'm constantly looking over my shoulder. This rick-rolling game isn't for the faint of heart.

I dunno how to proceed, feeling like retaliation awaits around every corner. I break into cold sweats clicking on seemingly innocuous threads, fearing that Rick Astley could seamlessly swoop in from the shadows and start fat-girl dancing on my precious time.

This is how Tupac must have felt in his waning days, knowing well that he was on borrowed time.

Advice?

Eddy Munny

Oh c'mon you inconsiderate bastards, you'll chime in and tell Big Bear what color stripes you prefer on your tube socks but I can't get any life advice on how to cope with post-success trauma?

Eddy Munny

See that's the thing about being the king of the mountain. Everyone lusts after your throne.

Heavy is the head and all that jazz....

Eddy Munny

All these buffoons I rick-rolled are angry with me now and attacking me from myriad of angles in multiple threads.

Pray for me, SBR.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

Get um!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

Saloon

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Saloon
    Saw your mom at the saloon, in her usual satin & lace getup, soliciting another poker table full of heathens in an attempt to lure them to her hayloft. A consummate professional, that tramp.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Saw your mom at the saloon, in her usual satin & lace getup, soliciting another poker table full of heathens in an attempt to lure them to her hayloft. A consummate professional, that tramp.