Salam
    Salam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10044

He should be inside with R Kelly. Good thing he's white.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

creepy as hell. why is he always leaning in and whispering? now he does it to little girls? what a corpse looking creep.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

So you guys like to make up shit while supporting a president whos been called out by 2 dozen women for sexual harassment/assault and made the term "just grab em by the pussy" famous. Cool story bro. I swear Donald could rape his supporters mother's, wife's or daughters and they'd still be jerking off to him.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    So you guys like to make up shit while supporting a president whos been called out by 2 dozen women for sexual harassment/assault and made the term "just grab em by the pussy" famous. Cool story bro. I swear Donald could rape his supporters mother's, wife's or daughters and they'd still be jerking off to him.
    He is the most powerful man in the world. He can have any woman he wants.

He is your commander!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: FullStrength

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    Called Trump Daze. A mental disorder, turning a blind eye and accepting Fox Newz and Alternate Facts as reality. Low standards for Public Servants, too.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post

He is your commander!

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post

He is your commander!
    Your comments win you the low information ignorant Sleazebag Don voter award for the day..

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Biden is a Pedo for sure. If he is scary in public, what would he do in private?

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

No doubt Joe was on those trips with epstein

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29814

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

What's wrong with all these adults letting Creepy Joe sniff kids all the time

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

if everyone in america watched this video, biden wouldn't get a single vote..... not even his own......

the look on that poor little girl's face is worth, oh, i'd say, about 65 million votes.........

petey7979
    petey7979's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4886

Anyone who votes for him is either ignorant or a pedo apologist. DISGUSTING! The videos are quite disturbing and can't comprehend how this guy is going to be the next democratic nominee. Oh yeah they want a puppet. He would make a great puppet. This guy needs a reality check on what's acceptable behavior around kids. Watch the compilation videos guys and it will make you sick. UGH!!!!!

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Yeah hes a sicko

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

he is sniffing girl's hair and i can't even get a text back on pof

Auto Donk

biden is one sorry excuse of a human being.... corrupt to the core, morally bankrupt, a true creeper who gropes, sniffs, and kisses little girls and who is now losing his mental acuity by the day.... he's always been a failed candidate, and is truly a sorry piece of shit.

that he's the best the f'd up libs/dems can produce to run for president speaks volumes....

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    biden is one sorry excuse of a human being.... corrupt to the core, morally bankrupt, a true creeper who gropes, sniffs, and kisses little girls and who is now losing his mental acuity by the day.... he's always been a failed candidate, and is truly a sorry piece of shit.

that he's the best the f'd up libs/dems can produce to run for president speaks volumes....
    Calling kettle black. Nice.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Calling kettle black. Nice.
    never been corrupt, never sniffed little girls, never stole billions from government, never set up my kids in corrupt countries with jobs that pay millions for no work performed or any skills related to that job, never got a woody from being a lifegaurd and having little boys rub the hair on my legs, never groped any female, young, babe, or old, never kissed little girls as an adult, don't have alzheimer's, never ran for president......

kettle black? just try "you're a fukkin' idiot".......
    Points Awarded:

Itsamazing777 gave Auto Donk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

As sniffing pedo Joe loves to say, “pizza pizza”

BOA12

never been corrupt, never sniffed little girls, never stole billions from government, never set up my kids in corrupt countries with jobs that pay millions for no work performed or any skills related to that job, never got a woody from being a lifegaurd and having little boys rub the hair on my legs, never groped any female, young, babe, or old, never kissed little girls as an adult, don't have alzheimer's, never ran for president......

Anyone who thinks you give a fuk, is a fukkin idiot. add me to your verbal assault list.24/7 in Hell, PREY Tell.

Auto Donk

Anyone who thinks you give a fuk, is a fukkin idiot. add me to your verbal assault list.24/7 in Hell, PREY Tell.
    in most instances, a pot calling the kettle black analogy involves at least some element of similarity between the two, and Creepy, Corrupt, Sleepy and Senile Joe have absolutely nothing in common.........

no need to add you to any so called list, as you're usually a pretty solid poster.....

and you're right, I generally don't give a fuk about joe biden.... so long as he keeps his ass away from the white house.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

BOA12

in most instances, a pot calling the kettle black analogy involves at least some element of similarity between the two, and Creepy, Corrupt, Sleepy and Senile Joe have absolutely nothing in common.........

no need to add you to any so called list, as you're usually a pretty solid poster.....

and you're right, I generally don't give a fuk about joe biden.... so long as he keeps his ass away from the white house.
    Never mind being second best, around the best. Sorry to infer that I was comparing you to creepy. I know you are a solid defender of peoples rights. Should have put trump.............................. less confusing to a civil conversation. Not possible to disrespect sanity. Would arm wrestle over last beer or split it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

turkkatarian
    turkkatarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Sleepy Joe Must Go. And Creepy Joe is Gross.

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4967

Biden is a creep, but do you honestly believe Trump didn't or doesn't penetrate teenage girls?

Odds are Trump played stinky finger with his daughter.

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4967

Yeah, nothing creepy about this....

Auto Donk

Never mind being second best, around the best. Sorry to infer that I was comparing you to creepy. I know you are a solid defender of peoples rights. Should have put trump.............................. less confusing to a civil conversation. Not possible to disrespect sanity. Would arm wrestle over last beer or split it.
    I'm not really a fan of trump, roll my eyes often when I see his claims of greatness -- most of which are based in an overwhelming insecurity he possesses.....

but at the end of the day, his policies, s. ct. picks, ending regs, tax cut for middle class, and a bevy of other things was worth putting up with, and certainly way better than having hiLIARy in the oval office.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by A Quant View Post
    Biden is a creep, but do you honestly believe Trump didn't or doesn't penetrate teenage girls?

Odds are Trump played stinky finger with his daughter.

I'd play stinky finger and alot more with his daughter.... even knowing she might be a victim of molestation.... beats the hell out of Senator Coon's abused daughter.....

BOA12

I'm not really a fan of trump, roll my eyes often when I see his claims of greatness -- most of which are based in an overwhelming insecurity he possesses.....

but at the end of the day, his policies, s. ct. picks, ending regs, tax cut for middle class, and a bevy of other things was worth putting up with, and certainly way better than having hiLIARy in the oval office.
    Fair enough. Stay safe and well, and if you can't be the one you love, love the one your with. Preaching to the choir.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

ive posted so many videos on creepy uncle joe biden

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

we know you like BUSH, but leave that OUT OF POLITICS

BUSH = bedroom only for you

stop