1. #1
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 8,097
    Betpoints: 2756

    Epstein investigation on 60 minutes....


  2. #2
    bitcoinLuke
    bitcoinLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-12-17
    Posts: 293
    Betpoints: 136

    I always ask myself "what kind of moron still watches network tv programming?"

    Now I know

  3. #3
    TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-08
    Posts: 12,619
    Betpoints: 2681

    60 Minutes is great television

  4. #4
    bitcoinLuke
    bitcoinLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-12-17
    Posts: 293
    Betpoints: 136

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    60 Minutes is great television
    For people over 60 with an IQ under 80

  5. #5
    Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-05-17
    Posts: 2,759
    Betpoints: 1882

    Yup looking forward to watching it. Unfortunately 60 min probably won't ask the tough questions to the right people. But I give them credit for looking into it.

  6. #6
    VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-09
    Posts: 5,000
    Betpoints: 12749


  7. #7
    Thrilla
    Hillary my Queen
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-10-15
    Posts: 9,892
    Betpoints: 5145


  8. #8
    Auto Donk
    only vitturd is a bigger puss than Joe
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 37,134

    these pussies yap on and on about fukkin' prince andrew, yet are afraid to go after the piece off shit bill clinton....

    sorry fukkers
    Points Awarded:

    mpaschal34 gave Auto Donk 8 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  9. #9
    cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-19-09
    Posts: 5,896
    Betpoints: 4244

    any pics of him with bill? Ive seen him w/donnie acting extra creepy....

  10. #10
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 8,097
    Betpoints: 2756

    Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    any pics of him with bill? Ive seen him w/donnie acting extra creepy....
    No pics but I think something like 18 confirmed private flights to the island over 10+ years.

  11. #11
    JohnGalt2341
    Step into the Shadow
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 6,542
    Betpoints: 3277

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    I watched it and I'm still not convinced either way. How about yourself?

  12. #12
    TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-08
    Posts: 12,619
    Betpoints: 2681

    Quote Originally Posted by bitcoinLuke View Post
    For people over 60 with an IQ under 80
    Who are you?

    Let me guess.......you’re 15 years old?

  13. #13
    themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-13
    Posts: 2,925
    Betpoints: 8398

    Quote Originally Posted by bitcoinLuke View Post
    For people over 60 with an IQ under 80
    So what is intelligent news programs for you? Weirdo conspiracy theory videos on youtube?

  14. #14
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 8,097
    Betpoints: 2756

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    I watched it and I'm still not convinced either way. How about yourself?
    Well...

    ...wasn't aware that the guards still hadn't been interviewed. That seems strange?

    We all know of the parlay of long odds events that occurred to lead up to this (guards asleep, camera off this night only, cell mate released, suicide watch cancelled, no rounds made for 12 hours, extra meds in cell, etc), but why then dies Barr suggest he reviewed tape? And cleared everyone w/out releasing tape?

    And of course this stops the civil cases now. Indefinitely? That's the conspiracy- when do the civil cases begin again where people can testify.

  15. #15
    juicername
    juicername's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-15
    Posts: 4,643
    Betpoints: 1252

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    The big story here is that MF posted a working link!

  16. #16
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 8,097
    Betpoints: 2756

    Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    The big story here is that MF posted a working link!
    I learned that you need to go to the full site to post links

    Seems that SBR should fix this, it being 2020 and all, feel a link from mobile should work???

    Maybe something to discuss next cabinet meeting
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Marigold HD

  17. #17
    bitcoinLuke
    bitcoinLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-12-17
    Posts: 293
    Betpoints: 136

    Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    So what is intelligent news programs for you? Weirdo conspiracy theory videos on youtube?
    None of them. They are either straight fake news or only tell one side of a story to push their agenda.

  18. #18
    Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-08
    Posts: 27,035
    Betpoints: 5247

    Is Epstein still dead?

  19. #19
    Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 13,027
    Betpoints: 5426

    Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Is Epstein still dead?
    Just googled it....Juan Epstein aka Robert Hegyes died in 2012 of a heart attack. Sadly his mom never wrote a note to inform Mr Kotter.

  20. #20
    gauchojake
    Wine Women Whiskey and Guns
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 23,923
    Betpoints: 89

    What about salami???
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  21. #21
    cincinnatikid513
    yo
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 29,060

    kind of weak segment
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/30/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  22. #22
    Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-26-08
    Posts: 4,678
    Betpoints: 10160

    Quote Originally Posted by bitcoinLuke View Post
    I always ask myself "what kind of moron still watches network tv programming?"

    Now I know
    Says the guy who invests his money into a ponzi scheme. Yikes!

  23. #23
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 8,097
    Betpoints: 2756

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    kind of weak segment
    It was, however, there is legitimate issues that are being blocked by justice department right now so I understand why they couldn't get anyone else to talk...

  24. #24
    cincinnatikid513
    yo
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 29,060

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    It was, however, there is legitimate issues that are being blocked by justice department right now so I understand why they couldn't get anyone else to talk...
    wonder what happens with the guards 2 lazy bums
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/30/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  25. #25
    pologq
    I'm Over Here Now
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 5,151
    Betpoints: 998

    little surprised there is not more discussion in the news after that segment

  26. #26
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 8,097
    Betpoints: 2756

    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...pt-no-n1113166

    They lost the video

    Can't make this shit up anymore

  27. #27
    pologq
    I'm Over Here Now
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 5,151
    Betpoints: 998

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...pt-no-n1113166

    They lost the video

    Can't make this shit up anymore
    you really can't. just so happen to lose the video after the tv report. i am not a conspiracy guy but something is not right.

  28. #28
    Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-19
    Posts: 416
    Betpoints: 2821

    I rarely watch anything on ABC. I watched the better part of that show. It is amazing to me, Epstein was paying underage girls for everything, and they never busted him! He would give a girl that showed up, $200 to bring another girl over. It is amazing that he never was scared to get caught. He laughed about it. With his money, he could have had all the 18-30 year old girls over he wanted, and potentially never broke the law. There had to be a huge payoff initially, to get the hand slap the first time around. They never even told the victims a deal had been made. I also find it interesting, his partner that helped bring girls in Ghislaine Maxwell is missing. I just wonder if she is hiding out, to avoid a hit by the Clintons, or if the Clintons already got the hit on her and put her in a barrel with holes in it out in the ocean somewhere.

  29. #29
    pologq
    I'm Over Here Now
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 5,151
    Betpoints: 998

    Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    I rarely watch anything on ABC. I watched the better part of that show. It is amazing to me, Epstein was paying underage girls for everything, and they never busted him! He would give a girl that showed up, $200 to bring another girl over. It is amazing that he never was scared to get caught. He laughed about it. With his money, he could have had all the 18-30 year old girls over he wanted, and potentially never broke the law. There had to be a huge payoff initially, to get the hand slap the first time around. They never even told the victims a deal had been made. I also find it interesting, his partner that helped bring girls in Ghislaine Maxwell is missing. I just wonder if she is hiding out, to avoid a hit by the Clintons, or if the Clintons already got the hit on her and put her in a barrel with holes in it out in the ocean somewhere.
    i am going to guess first she is hiding out. surprised they are not looking for her as a missing person where foul play might be suspected.

  30. #30
    Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-19
    Posts: 416
    Betpoints: 2821

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i am going to guess first she is hiding out. surprised they are not looking for her as a missing person where foul play might be suspected.
    I am sure they would love to find her. She is an accomplice. But, she could easily get a plea deal to tell everything. I am sure incarceration would be something she would want to avoid. After seeing Epstein commit Clintoncide.

  31. #31
    Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-07
    Posts: 4,912
    Betpoints: 10913

    Where's that hurry up and drink guy? That guy knows more than everyone.

    Lol at egg shaped penis

  32. #32
    Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-07
    Posts: 4,912
    Betpoints: 10913

    Maxwell knows as much as Epstein did. They need to find her. This would be the victims last chance at getting full story out.

  33. #33
    Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-19
    Posts: 416
    Betpoints: 2821

    Quote Originally Posted by Marigold HD View Post
    Where's that hurry up and drink guy? That guy knows more than everyone.

    Lol at egg shaped penis
    That was funny ! He did not like that question !!!!!!

  34. #34
    cincinnatikid513
    yo
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 29,060

    surprised they havent arrested the french lady who helped him recruit she should be behond bars
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/30/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  35. #35
    Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-19
    Posts: 416
    Betpoints: 2821

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    surprised they havent arrested the french lady who helped him recruit she should be behond bars
    Nobody knows even knows where she is at the moment.

12 Last
Top