Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

How about that dude on that reality show that had multiple wives? Can't even remember the name of the show. Only watched a little briefly. Dude, had several butt ugly wives ! Talk about digging yourself really deep !

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

About the 35 year old law craziness posted earlier, that's only an attempt at a solution in a sick society. The problem isn't anything you all have mentioned, it's the culture and values of the USA, which is expressly also degenerate in its laws. If you don't have values and something bigger than yourself (God) you are just gambling. When you have a divorce industrial complex based on cash and lawyers, the age of marriage means the same = nothing.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

degenerate
    and then in his next sentence mentions God and gambling, every word/thought makes sense

some poets here

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Everyone should just do whatever they want who cares.

One thing I’ve noticed is this thread is that most of the non-married poster seem angry.

The older you get, the harder it will be to attract someone of the opposite sex. That’s just facts.

To each their own.
    Turned 40 (got carded last night no joke).

I have a career, business, many assets and have had several long term relationships, including one now. I'll be honest though, I play around. I also have an awesome Staffy, great friends, etc.

I wouldn't trade it away for the world. Anytime the long term starts bitching and complaining, I put her on ice for a week or two and she comes back with presents (new niners jersey yesterday).

If you want that married/minivan/wlll be divorced/broke/shit sipping kids/middle management life, go ahead.

I fuggin love my life.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    degenerate
    and then in his next sentence mentions God and gambling, every word/thought makes sense
    some poets here
    do you deny that marrying people these days without a functional structure is gambling? The stats don't lie. Only religious or highly ethnic (usually the same thing) people have really low divorce rates. The rest are at that 50% level, if in fact they even bother getting married (which is why last couple of years the rate is down).

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post

I have a career, business, many assets and have had several long term relationships, including one now. I'll be honest though, I play around. I also have an awesome Staffy, great friends, etc.

I wouldn't trade it away for the world. Anytime the long term starts bitching and complaining, I put her on ice for a week or two and she comes back with presents (new niners jersey yesterday).

If you want that married/minivan/wlll be divorced/broke/shit sipping kids/middle management life, go ahead.

I fuggin love my life.
    Right, the positives to married life are kids, legacy, and probably health, to an extent. The negatives are what you said, mostly because you cede all power to the crazy bad culture and legal framework of the modern west.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

Common law for 17 years. Not happy. Staying because of children.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Depends if you meet the right girl or not? Single works for me but you do get a little lonely at times. Gotta date a little bit and stay in the game every now and then to combat that..

Being a gambler relationships are strained for sure.. That never flies over well if she isn't a gambler herself even if you are a good gambler and disciplined and been doing it for 25 years.. Worse off if she is a gambler and bad one then starts stealing from you to support her gambling habit you're really screwed then..

Chicks are always hooked on slots and card games.. Never works out for them.

Single works for now..

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

I think its better to be married, if you can find someone that can be a good life partner.

Two people working together can accomplish more than one working alone.

The world being a fukked up place. Pedophiles can collaborate, coordinate and cooperate effectively. They can form networks and work to achieve common goals.

When it comes to normal people a lot of them have terrible army of one mentalities and couldn't work together, communicate or coordinate to save their life.

Okieirish

A man sees a woman, and wants her to stay the way she is when he met her. A woman sees a man, and thinks about how she can change him into what she wants going forward. That old saying is very much a truth.
    Points Awarded:

StackinGreen gave Okieirish 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Women can drive us crazy. But people are meant to share - and we're meant to share our lives with women. So married is better. But not much. I've been both. Now in a very stable relationship, we each have our own places and we live together on weekends, some times a night or two more, but enough separation to keep it pleasant and good.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Woman get fat and ugly alot faster then men do. That can be an issue if you don't marry a younger girl.. ..

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Now in a very stable relationship, we each have our own places and we live together on weekends, some times a night or two more, but enough separation to keep it pleasant and good.
    You’re a smart guy.

This is a great way to keep the sex hot, the relationship exciting and avoid the marriage trap.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2047

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    You’re a smart guy.

This is a great way to keep the sex hot, the relationship exciting and avoid the marriage trap.
    Non relationship and absence makes the heart grow fonder.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Not all women are on board with that type of relationship. Most want to marry and move in after dating a few years.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-30-19 at 04:53 PM.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    do you deny that marrying people these days without a functional structure is gambling? The stats don't lie. Only religious or highly ethnic (usually the same thing) people have really low divorce rates. The rest are at that 50% level, if in fact they even bother getting married (which is why last couple of years the rate is down).
    Horses easier to figure out than women. Failed expectations ruin All Relationships. Many rather bail than fail.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

The legal and societal framework of incentivizing divorce and no shaming of women for basically anything (fat, loyalty, taking care of others) makes it near impossible if you dont have something to check these.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Woman get fat and ugly alot faster then men do. That can be an issue if you don't marry a younger girl.. ..
    Correct. Their small window and culture encouraging careers has meant men not bothering with 30+ year old women, who are already in decline. The c*ck carousel is real and no high value man would take a woman who gave her best years (youth, fertility, beauty) to another man. This is obvious yet no one tells women this because lies run (Marxism, feminism) so deep in this culture.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

If you are worth more always make them sign a prenump no matter how much you think you are in love..

It's uncomfortable to ask and do so but just tell them it's a must as you have partners in business and real estate. They don't want the risk of a divorce where business and property can be divided and forced sales. They are demanding it. Blame it on everyone else..

50% divorce rate in America today.. Those numbers are a coin flip.. Don't be a sucker and gamble on your life savings.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post

I fuggin love my life.
    B.S. You have nothing and you know it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Correct. Their small window and culture encouraging careers has meant men not bothering with 30+ year old women, who are already in decline. The c*ck carousel is real and no high value man would take a woman who gave her best years (youth, fertility, beauty) to another man. This is obvious yet no one tells women this because lies run (Marxism, feminism) so deep in this culture.
    Can't argue this logic.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Depends what u want.....tremendous emotional closeness potential with partner...but u might have other things that are great n thats that

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Here it is.....do we all want to experiment......is it our nature to seek new adventures..then a relationship where u love together is out

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

50% divorce rate... and think of the miserable people who stay married because they are cowards?

BOA12

The legal and societal framework of incentivizing divorce and no shaming of women for basically anything (fat, loyalty, taking care of others) makes it near impossible if you dont have something to check these.
    The spike in divorce rate starting in '60's was blamed when soap operas began being televised on TV, giving married women sitting at home a different look at relationships and love. And "money and image is everything" campaign of the past doesn't help either. To truly succeed, you must fail. Many bail, before they fail.
    Points Awarded:

StackinGreen gave BOA12 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    50% divorce rate... and think of the miserable people who stay married because they are cowards?
    I became content in my marriage, accepting i would never be happy. This was unacceptable, I had to be miserable like her so she wouldn't be alone. Misery loved company.

Okieirish

In the old days, people got married and they depended on each other. Back in the really old days there was very little money. Let's say pre 1960. Look at the people back then. They were not all fat. Just the opposite. They all worked hard and just hoped to have a place and food. That made them happy. Fast forward to about 1973. The US dumped the Gold Standard. So, all of the sudden banks could really start lending. Money was everywhere. Everybody bought stuff and got into debt. All of the sudden gasoline went way up! Long story short, now lots of women are looking at what possessions you have, what income, and wondering if they can shop all day if they marry you! It got a lot more materialistic. And of course, the lawyers loved to get their cut in any divorce. Things have changed for the worse. You have to find a woman with a heart of gold now. That is hard to do.
    Points Awarded:

POISON gave Okieirish 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

POISON
    POISON's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12889

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    In the old days, people got married and they depended on each other. Back in the really old days there was very little money. Let's say pre 1960. Look at the people back then. They were not all fat. Just the opposite. They all worked hard and just hoped to have a place and food. That made them happy. Fast forward to about 1973. The US dumped the Gold Standard. So, all of the sudden banks could really start lending. Money was everywhere. Everybody bought stuff and got into debt. All of the sudden gasoline went way up! Long story short, now lots of women are looking at what possessions you have, what income, and wondering if they can shop all day if they marry you! It got a lot more materialistic. And of course, the lawyers loved to get their cut in any divorce. Things have changed for the worse. You have to find a woman with a heart of gold now. That is hard to do.
    In the States it's damn materialistic, pretty sad actually.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Stackman, I was yanking your chain, if I had posters classified on a 1 - 10 scale, I see no reason you would not be a 10.

Points Awarded:

StackinGreen gave PittsburghPlayer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    In the Bible it says and I quote " I found one man in a thousand that I could trust, but I could not find one woman in a thousand that I could trust".

This is nothing new. It goes all the way back to the biblical days. Women are and always have been snakes.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

married but seperate houses

Wegmine9
    Wegmine9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2216

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    B.S. You have nothing and you know it.
    All I see you posting on here is just condescending, immature and trite remarks... as if you're cool and above everyone else... when in reality you're clearly just a complete and utter loser. Get a life.
    Last edited by Wegmine9; 12-31-19 at 07:07 AM.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    married but seperate houses
    So " separated "?

Is she bangin someone else?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100