JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11570

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Probably for the best if most guys here don't reproduce.
    Lol.. What do you have against baby degens? Hater!!!

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Marriage for suckers
    I tell my friends going out, "If it don't got a ring, it ain't my thing"

I just smashed my good friends wife after a poker game and a night out, I kind of don't feel bad

He's short, fat, ugly. I'm not.

I didn't even say much to her but she started grabbing my junk. Typical Alpha fux, beta bux situation.

He took on her 3 kids from an Alpha, makes good money, pays for everything, rarely gets any.

A lot of men are cucks these days.

She's coming over Saturday when he goes to play darts with his loser friends.

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Marriage is beautiful

Men are weak

People dont want to sacrifice anymore and raise a family and teach their kids how to be a man and build things.

Families keep society functional and well

People especially baby boomers are drugged and ran away from problems and bought motorcycles and cheated but none are happy

Trust in God and live for others
    Yes it's beautiful when the moment you sign a piece of paper, everything you've ever made, or WILL EVER make, will be hers.

The second she decides she's bored, you pay for her, your kids, and her new bf to travel and live off your money.

You are high AF.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11728

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Lol.. What do you have against baby degens? Hater!!!
    Could you imagine the world with a bunch of little jibbies running around? It would be a different world.

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    55%, then 70% then 85%.

Why not just smash broads. Men who get "lonely" are weak and have no friends or social skills. Get a penetrating dog.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    I tell my friends going out, "If it don't got a ring, it ain't my thing"

I just smashed my good friends wife after a poker game and a night out, I kind of don't feel bad

He's short, fat, ugly. I'm not.

I didn't even say much to her but she started grabbing my junk. Typical Alpha fux, beta bux situation.

He took on her 3 kids from an Alpha, makes good money, pays for everything, rarely gets any.

A lot of men are cucks these days.

She's coming over Saturday when he goes to play darts with his loser friends.

He must not be a very good friend if you are banging her !

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    He must not be a very good friend if you are banging her !
    Sexual Strategy is Amoral.

I am providing her with something she doesn't get at home. Hair pulling, ass whooping, anal, dominant and fun male.

He whines about bills and being fat, and gets MCDs for everyone to emotionally eat, plays video games while she swipes on Tinder.

Don't be a cuck

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Yes it's beautiful when the moment you sign a piece of paper, everything you've ever made, or WILL EVER make, will be hers.

The second she decides she's bored, you pay for her, your kids, and her new bf to travel and live off your money.

You are high AF.
    If you find a good lady, you would be willing to lay down your life for her. Mo better feeling than having true love and creating a family together. It’s hard work but the moments are worth it and very fulfilling. The key is to make a commitment that you two are in it together no matter what.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Sexual Strategy is Amoral.

I am providing her with something she doesn't get at home. Hair pulling, ass whooping, anal, dominant and fun male.

He whines about bills and being fat, and gets MCDs for everyone to emotionally eat, plays video games while she swipes on Tinder.

Don't be a cuck
    I am just saying he is not a good friend of yours, or you would not be doing it. He is more of an acquaintance, or distant friend. If your brother had a wife, and it was the same situation, would you screw her too ?

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11728

I tell my friends going out, "If it don't got a ring, it ain't my thing"I just smashed my good friends wife after a poker game and a night out, I kind of don't feel badHe's short, fat, ugly. I'm not.I didn't even say much to her but she started grabbing my junk. Typical Alpha fux, beta bux situation.He took on her 3 kids from an Alpha, makes good money, pays for everything, rarely gets any.A lot of men are cucks these days.She's coming over Saturday when he goes to play darts with his loser friends.
    Did someone hurt you man? I feel your pain.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12989

Did anyone tell Mackles?????

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

Marriage is -EV, square bet!

First 12