Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Paul Pierce Ordered To Pay 100K To Man He Called Racist 🤑

PAUL PIERCE
    LOSES $100K LAWSUIT
    Over 'Racist' Altercation At Ufc Fight

TMZ

NBA legend Paul Pierce has been ordered to write a $100,000 check to a security guard he called "racist" at the Conor McGregor vs. Khabib fight ... TMZ Sports has learned.

We broke the story ... a security guard at the T-Mobile Arena in Vegas sued Pierce for defamation and other things over an altercation they got into during UFC 229 in Oct. 2018.

Long story short ... Pierce called security guard Christopher Mostello "racist" -- claiming Mostello (who is white) gave him a hard time while trying to get to his seat.

Pierce's "racist" allegation was captured on video and posted by TMZ Sports.

In his suit, Mostello claimed it was Paul who was acting inappropriately that night -- saying Pierce had gotten aggressive and physical with a female security supervisor -- and Mostello was only doing his job.

Mostello claimed his reputation took a serious hit because of the altercation and Pierce's accusations -- and he's been subjected to public embarrassment, harassment and ridicule.

The case went in front of a judge who ordered Pierce to either respond to the lawsuit or face a default judgment ... and since the court never heard from Pierce, the judge ordered him to pay up.

Pierce isn't out of moves yet ... he can ask the court to set aside the judgment but that's usually reserved for someone who didn't have the means to fight in the case in the first place.

Bottom line, it's an uphill battle for Pierce and it would probably cost him more than $100k to go that route anyway.

By the way, Pierce reportedly made more than $200 MIL during his NBA career ... so, what's $100k to him anyway?!

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

funny you never hear about hispanics claiming racism on the main networks

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Paul Pierce has always been a douche

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    i know, dems are gonna post 50 local news stories

i feel sorry for you if you are a democrat these days

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pierce real trash
    Always was

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post

Ya know I don't think he used to be until one of if not the dirtiest player ever Kevin Garnett went to Boston to team with him and apparently rubbed off on him.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Ya know I don't think he used to be until one of if not the dirtiest player ever Kevin Garnett went to Boston to team with him and apparently rubbed off on him.
    Didn’t he fake an injury and went off in a wheelchair...but came back Willis Reed style??

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9589

You talking about Bill Lambier, Willis??

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

KG was not a dirty player. He talked a lot, nothing more.

Laimbeer was a dirty player. Mahorn was a dirty player. Stockton was a dirty player. Cp3 is dirty player.

Pierce has been an asshole for a long time. The security guard will never see that 100k. He might see 25-30 but 100? No shot. Between appeal and attorney fees, he gets screwed.

RudyRuetigger

as a pro athlete you really dont think like common folks

not my right to judge who is what...they are all cocky so i will judge that

maybe cocky = racism in some scenarios but that doesnt mean the person is racist in my opinion

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    KG was not a dirty player. He talked a lot, nothing more.

Laimbeer was a dirty player. Mahorn was a dirty player. Stockton was a dirty player. Cp3 is dirty player.

Pierce has been an asshole for a long time. The security guard will never see that 100k. He might see 25-30 but 100? No shot. Between appeal and attorney fees, he gets screwed.

I dont mean this the wrong way, but do you even follow the NBA??

Search NBA Dirtiest players and Garnett is probably in every top 10 list.

Check YouTube as well.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

LOL how is this reporter still employed?

It will cost him more than $100k to get a default judgement set aside?

It'll cost him $300 and is guaranteed to be set aside and a trial date granted.

Good god, these judges are fukkin clowns, and the news media right behind them. $100k for calling a guy a racists lol. GTFOH

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I’d pay someone 50k to kill the guy before giving him shit.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I’d pay someone 50k to kill the guy before giving him shit.
    more like 20k lol. it's usually more ignorance than racism. when you look a certain way people don't expect you to be in certain seats or position. kinda like the massai ujiri situation. i'm sure that cop knew nothing about the nba and never assumed ujiri was an executive for the raptors. probably the same for the security chick giving pierce a hard time.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    more like 20k lol. it's usually more ignorance than racism. when you look a certain way people don't expect you to be in certain seats or position. kinda like the massai ujiri situation. i'm sure that cop knew nothing about the nba and never assumed ujiri was an executive for the raptors. probably the same for the security chick giving pierce a hard time.
    Oh I could prob get it done for 5k tops but I figured hey I’m Paul pierce and super rich I might as well pay a pro to do it right and not snitch on me if/when he gets caught! Lol

Pinoy-T-X
    Pinoy-T-X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21609

I think the dirtiest player is Lebron James........he doesn’t take showers

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh I could prob get it done for 5k tops but I figured hey I’m Paul pierce and super rich I might as well pay a pro to do it right and not snitch on me if/when he gets caught! Lol
    sadly, the amount won't matter to a snitch anyway. so just pay the 5k and hope for the best!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

just another L to add to the resume of this bum.

2daBank

sadly, the amount won't matter to a snitch anyway. so just pay the 5k and hope for the best!
    Well no but I’d like to think I hire a pro it more likely he don’t get caught and not a snitch if he does. You hire some crackhead he def getting caught and he def telling on you!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Well no but I’d like to think I hire a pro it more likely he don’t get caught and not a snitch if he does. You hire some crackhead he def getting caught and he def telling on you!
    Rondo looks like the type that would do it for fun. maybe he should give him a call.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

Got wheel chairs and drama to fake an injury.. ..

2daBank

Rondo looks like the type that would do it for fun. maybe he should give him a call.
    Lol. He def got some thug ass gangster in him!

I don’t even care bout the race shit, I’m white I don’t much gotta. lol. Just the idea I can’t call some bitch security guard wanna be cop whatever I want without being sued since I’m rich is enough for me to have him wacked. I call ppl names all the time, thank god im poor or there be lot of suspicious deaths happening!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

lol Rondo smiles less than the chief. and Parrish was getting pounds sent to his house through usps. smoked all that weed and still wasn't happy lol. i'm sure Pierce has an attorney or 2 and this dude will end up settling for 10k. which is more than he should get, but if its in the game, its in the game.

19th Hole

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post

By definition Hispanic is not a race.

---"The U.S. Census Bureau defines the ethnonym Hispanic or Latino to refer to "a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race" and states that Hispanics or Latinos can be of any race, any ancestry, any ethnicity."---

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post

By definition Hispanic is not a race.

---"The U.S. Census Bureau defines the ethnonym Hispanic or Latino to refer to "a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race" and states that Hispanics or Latinos can be of any race, any ancestry, any ethnicity."---
    Well technically it's called BLACK, WHITE, YELLOW and or BROWN... Depends how color blind you are.. ..

Brown is a touchy subject as that means Hispanic, maybe Indian and or Oreo cookie mix..

I prefer Green Star Trek chicks myself..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-09-19 at 09:42 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ The Green Girl post of mine gets the thread Saloon'd.. Now that's being racist!!! ...

Mods you silly bastards!! ..

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Well technically it's called BLACK, WHITE, YELLOW and or BROWN... Depends how color blind you are.. ..

Brown is a touchy subject as that means Hispanic, maybe Indian and or Oreo cookie mix..

I prefer Green Star Trek chicks myself..

watched a documentary on that chick. pretty amazing. one of sexiest chicks in hollywood, but could never get the big break. but was on almost every tv show in america at that time. she died broke unfortunately.

19th Hole

Jeeze Jibblets...Reading is fundamental.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

watched a documentary on that chick. pretty amazing. one of sexiest chicks in hollywood, but could never get the big break. but was on almost every tv show in america at that time. she died broke unfortunately.
    It happens! She obviously didn't give the right men in power great hummer. Very sexiest back then in the Hollyweird circles.. She was decent looking I know.

If I ever have a daughter and she wants to become an actress I'm grounding her for a month to her room and taking away her I-phone and computer.. Lock down!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Jeeze Jibblets...Reading is fundamental.
    I'm watching the game and trying to multi task and no one has time to read.. Relax Hole..

2daBank

It’s actually my goal to die incredibly broke! You can’t take it with you and I don’t have kids so yes, I’m gonna spend every last penny before it over plus run up debt!! Lol

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    It happens! She obviously didn't give the right guys in power great hummer. Very sexiest back then in the Hollyweird circles.. She was decent looking I know.

If I ever have daughter and she wants to become an actress I'm grounding her for a month to her room and taking away her I-phone and computer.. Lock down!!!

she was really independent and wouldn't take certain roles etc. also one of top female pilots in world at the time. pretty much taught herself and flew around the world. she was also one of hot chicks in "the fugitive" that he fell in love with.

19th Hole

I dont mean this the wrong way, but do you even follow the NBA??

Search NBA Dirtiest players and Garnett is probably in every top 10 list.

Check YouTube as well.
    Not even close.

Here are the dirtiest NBA players ever.

• Charles Oakley was the ultimate enforcer. ...
    • Reggie Evans grabbed some groins. ...
    • Chris Paul is a prolific nut puncher. ...
    • John Stockton/Karl Malone were the dirtiest duo in sports. ...
    • Dennis Rodman was the bad boy of basketball. ...
    • Actually, all The Bad Boys were the bad boys of basketball.

More items...

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

It’s actually my goal to die incredibly broke! You can’t take it with you and I don’t have kids so yes, I’m gonna spend every last penny before it over plus run up debt!! Lol
    as the kids say...YOLO lol. the kids today suck btw.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Booya you are the biggest douche on this forum. Shut your pie hole pal.

12 Last