kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Not even close.

Here are the dirtiest NBA players ever.

• Charles Oakley was the ultimate enforcer. ...
    • Reggie Evans grabbed some groins. ...
    • Chris Paul is a prolific nut puncher. ...
    • John Stockton/Karl Malone were the dirtiest duo in sports. ...
    • Dennis Rodman was the bad boy of basketball. ...
    • Actually, all The Bad Boys were the bad boys of basketball.

More items...
    Stockton, Paul, and Rodman and bad boys at top. think oakley played with purpose and paul and stockton just super sneaky with their dirty plays. don't see them all til after the game. Stockton most underrated nba player of all time. all time leader in assists and steals. consistent over the years and always won. well not the big one of course.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    It’s actually my goal to die incredibly broke! You can’t take it with you and I don’t have kids so yes, I’m gonna spend every last penny before it over plus run up debt!! Lol
    I think the Same Bankers, only problem is you never know when you are gonna die and you do wanna live comfortably til that day happens. Thing is you probably will think you are gonna live another 10 years longer when you actually die.. It's a tricky thing to try and do..

Nothing worse then being broke in your 80's when you can't wipe your own ass or remember the last meal you ate or your kids names.. Gotta have cash and people taking care of you then. Morphine drip and Hospice care in your own home is the way to go out in your last days..

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I think the Same Bankers, only problem is you never know when you are gonna die and you do wanna live comfortably til that day happens. Thing is you probably will think you are gonna live another 10 years longer when you actually die.. It's a tricky thing to try and do..

Nothing worse then being broke in your 80's when you can't wipe your own ass or remember the last meal you ate or your kids names.. Gotta have cash and people taking care of you then. Morphine drip and Hospice care in your own home is the way to go out in your last days..
    not sure how long i wanna live once i can't wipe my own ass. seems suicidal and depressing in itself. but you never know how much life means until on the verge of losing it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    she was really independent and wouldn't take certain roles etc. also one of top female pilots in world at the time. pretty much taught herself and flew around the world. she was also one of hot chicks in "the fugitive" that he fell in love with.
    Is that right Kindom? I never saw her documentary.. Surprised she was broke in the end based on her achievements..

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Got wheel chairs and drama to fake an injury.. ..

I thought he recently came out and said he basically shit himself in that game
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    not sure how long i wanna live once i can't wipe my own ass. seems suicidal and depressing in itself. but you never know how much life means until on the verge of losing it.
    Yup nothing more eye opening when facing your own mortality and or when getting deathly ill. I can't imagine that and the thoughts you go through..

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Is that right Kindom? I never saw her documentary.. Surprised she was broke in the end based on her achievements..
    she lived a full life. jets, a small mansion. lived for now and not the future. don't know if you have Pluto Tv but i watch the documentary channel there and a few other movies are on that people have never heard of. pretty cool app on roku or firestick. also on tablets and phones, but better to watch on big tv. better movies than on cable most days.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Booya you are the biggest douche on this forum. Shut your pie hole pal.
    You get zero respect here you worthless piece of shit....go choke on a loaded shotgun

you would be doing everyone a favor here

Pierce definitely is definitely not a bigger douche than your bitch ass
    Last edited by Booya711; 12-10-19 at 12:24 AM.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    I dont mean this the wrong way, but do you even follow the NBA??

Search NBA Dirtiest players and Garnett is probably in every top 10 list.

Check YouTube as well.
    I follow nba. Garnett was a shit talker, nothing more. Players like Laimbeer were trying to deliberately injure opponents. That is dirty. Telling a player he looks like a chemo patient like KG did is just being a real asshole.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Not even close.

Here are the dirtiest NBA players ever.

• Charles Oakley was the ultimate enforcer. ...
    • Reggie Evans grabbed some groins. ...
    • Chris Paul is a prolific nut puncher. ...
    • John Stockton/Karl Malone were the dirtiest duo in sports. ...
    • Dennis Rodman was the bad boy of basketball. ...
    • Actually, all The Bad Boys were the bad boys of basketball.

More items...
    Hman is the type of guy who misses the good ole days of chest passes, set shots and below the rim basketball.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

OK I finally read this case at hand. Paul is at blame and he should pay the $100,000, especially if he's to lazy to show up to court.

I hate people that throw out the racist card at the first chance they get when they don't get their way. I wish more people got fined for doing that.

I love that this back fired on Paul. I never really liked the guy since the wheel chair prank. He seems like a weasel in real life to me. Lock him up I say!! ..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

OK I finally read this case at hand. Paul is at blame and he should pay the $100,000, especially if he's to lazy to show up to court.

I hate people that throw out the racist card at the first chance they get when they don't get their way. I wish more people got fined for doing that.

I love that this back fired on Paul. I never really liked the guy since the wheel chair prank. He seems like a weasel in real life to me. Lock him up I say!! ..
    Pierce a douche bag but thinking it justice to make him pay some clown 100k for calling him names is ignorant. I wouldn’t have wasted my time going to court for that garbage either and id shelf out 200k in legal fees to keep from giving the dip shit a dime.

You a bigger douche bag than pierce if you think all this suing garbage is right. It a fukkin joke. Funny you can’t see the irony of being a fan of this verdict while calling someone a name. You think pierce should be allowed to sue you now? Or is that different? You a fukkin racist too, sue me.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Pierce a douche bag but thinking it justice to make him pay some clown 100k for calling him names is ignorant. I wouldn’t have wasted my time going to court for that garbage either and id shelf out 200k in legal fees to keep from giving the dip shit a dime.

You a bigger douche bag than pierce if you think all this suing garbage is right. It a fukkin joke. Funny you can’t see the irony of being a fan of this verdict while calling someone a name. You think pierce should be allowed to sue you now? Or is that different? You a fukkin racist too, sue me.
    Relax Bankers don't blow out a hemorrhoid getting worked up over this, trust me I hate the suing system more then anyone. I don't even like lawyers.

I just claimed I hate when black people throw out the racist card like Pierce did when they don't get their way. I'm happy it back fired on his privileged cry baby asss.

2daBank

Relax Bankers don't blow hemorrhoid over this, thrust me I hate the suing system more then anyone. I don't even like lawyers.

I just claimed I hate when black people throw out the racist card like Pierce did when they don't get their way. I'm happy it back fired on his privileged cry baby asss.
    The race card has nothing to do with it and I hate when ppl act like Mfers are never racist. How the Fukk you know if the punk security guard didn’t treat him a certain way cause he was black? Maybe he did, maybe he didn’t. Doesn’t really matter, if you think someone a racist or any other number of offensive names fukkin tell them, they don’t like it maybe they shouldn’t act like it, or do something bout it (not sue).

Hopefully Guy will never see a dime, better yet I hope he gets hit by a bus. Suing ass pos. I dunno if he racist but I do know he a pathetic freeloading pos that the planet be better off if he wasn’t on it.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

banker take a puff of the magic dragon feel better brah

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The race card has nothing to do with it and I hate when ppl act like Mfers are never racist. How the Fukk you know if the punk security guard didn’t treat him a certain way cause he was black? Maybe he did, maybe he didn’t. Doesn’t really matter, if you think someone a racist or any other number of offensive names fukkin tell them, they don’t like it maybe they shouldn’t act like it, or do something bout it (not sue).

Hopefully Guy will never see a dime, better yet I hope he gets hit by a bus. Suing ass pos. I dunno if he racist but I do know he a pathetic freeloading pos that the planet be better off if he wasn’t on it.
    Watch the video in this link.. https://www.tmz.com/2019/12/09/paul-...ecurity-guard/

Looks to me like Pierce was just being a whinny little bitch. He was smiling when throwing out the racist comment too. Having his hands up like he's about to be arrested and shook down. Lol...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    banker take a puff of the magic dragon feel better brah
    I feel fukkin fine. Dunno what makes you think You know how I feel?

Is your “dragons” name peter? I don’t puff Peter pal. You do you and I’ll keep not puffing on things.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    I follow nba. Garnett was a shit talker, nothing more. Players like Laimbeer were trying to deliberately injure opponents. That is dirty. Telling a player he looks like a chemo patient like KG did is just being a real asshole.
    Hman is the type of guy who misses the good ole days of chest passes, set shots and below the rim basketball.

I like when they played DEFENSE, and most people would agree.

As for Garnett, NBA was my most closely followed sport since I was a kid, and for anyone to think Garnett wasn't a dirty player, tells me they didn't watch it very often.

#3 all-time on this list: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...history#slide8

He's on this all-time list: https://medium.com/sportsraid/25-dir...n-690c1ee4dc00

He's on this all-time dirty list: https://www.foxsports.com/nba/galler...-oakley-120216

And there's more.

Do I need to post all of the vids too of his blatant elbows, headbutts, nutshots, etc??

2daBank

I was gonna say Garnett was notorious for throwing those pointy ass elbows.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Good maybe it will make race baiters think next time. Hey I cant just go slandering people and get away with it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^A hypocritical post Grits .. You call every poster every name in the book on this forum.. Stop this non-sense Grits!!!

Also stop posting you drive fancy cars and have money too.. We all know you're a ghetto boy with your fake gold chains and discount baggy no brand name clothing that you buy for pennies on the dollar from the local hood swap meets..

First 12