hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    I will try to get an update next time I go over there. Paperwork is in process with the lawyer. I am not sure where we are at.

Thank you Okey. This guy is a pimp. Plain and simple. I must say that you should consider fading this chump though.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

I talked to my friend on the phone. His wife in Nigeria, wants him to buy her a car ! I forgot what she asked for, what type. It would have to be shipped to Nigeria. Out there, if you have a decent car, it can get stolen, and if you get hit, its probably tough luck. I was proud of my buddy. He is in no hurry to do that ! Maybe she is testing the relationship. He said things are probably 4 months behind to get her here due to Covid. I sort am wondering if my buddy is having a change of heart? I am not sure of the legality of all of this. If he "ghosts" her as someone previously stated, what if she showed up in the USA ? A lot of questions here.
    Last edited by Okieirish; 07-14-20 at 06:26 PM.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

I talked to my friend on the phone. His wife in Nigeria, wants him to buy her a car ! I forgot what she asked for, what type. It would have to be shipped to Nigeria. Out there, if you have a decent car, it can get stolen, and if you get hit, its probably tough luck. I was proud of my buddy. He is in no hurry to do that ! Maybe she is testing the relationship. He said things are probably 4 months behind to get her here due to Covid. I sort am wondering if my buddy is having a change of heart? I am not sure of the legality of all of this. If he "ghosts" her as someone previously stated, what if she showed up in the USA ? A lot of questions here.
    That's for marriage, but can't he have her visit here on a visitor **** or just show up and she can stay a certain amount of days? I don't know the immigration and visitation rules.

Okieirish

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    That's for marriage, but can't he have her visit here on a visitor **** or just show up and she can stay a certain amount of days? I don't know the immigration and visitation rules.

I am not really sure about any of it. Right now, I don't think she could come at all due to Covid and travel restrictions from other countries.

Okieirish

UPDATE !!!!!!!! I talked to my buddy. He is planning on going to Nigeria next month to see his wife again. The process is in place to get her to the USA. It has been delayed somewhat due to Corona.

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4267

UPDATE !!!!!!!! I talked to my buddy. He is planning on going to Nigeria next month to see his wife again. The process is in place to get her to the USA. It has been delayed somewhat due to Corona.
    Has she been vetted ? Any chance she will be joining the blm protests tour ?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14272

He’s still not back?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14272

How about now?

Okieirish

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    How about now?
    He has been back. He last went out there late February. He says he's going back in October. I have to watch his place when he's gone.

Okieirish

Talked to my friend. Plans to go see his WIFE in Nigeria, on November 7th, and returning November 19th or so. He also said he is a little worried about unrest after the election.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    does she still look like oprah?

Okieirish

There is a resemblance. Maybe distantly related ?

Pinoy-T-X
    Pinoy-T-X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21609

Talked to my friend. Plans to go see his WIFE in Nigeria, on November 7th, and returning November 19th or so. He also said he is a little worried about unrest after the election.
    Whatever happened to your friend, Okierish?

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy-T-X View Post
    Whatever happened to your friend, Okierish?
    He didn't make it.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

What an impressive bump. Oprah 2.0 is still somewhere out there. That's scary enough?

Pinoy-T-X

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    He didn't make it.
    are you joking or are you serious?

Okieirish

Update !!!!!! Buddy just got back from the 4th trip over to see his wife. He is still trying to get her over here. His wife
    s mother was said to have a stroke. He sent money over there to help with that before he left. He was cruising around with his wife. She was pulled over for a small violation. There are Kangaroo Cops over there ! The cop jumped in there car and shoved it into park ! They towed the car, took it to a lot and took a valve stem out of a tire. He had to pay like $200 to get it out. His wife said they likely pulled her over because they saw him being white and figured he had money. He also ate something called Shawarma and got sicker than heck . He had the screaming s____s for days ! He still had it when he got back here. The paperwork is all in process and he hopes she will be able to move to the US this year.

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Update !!!!!! Buddy just got back from the 4th trip over to see his wife. He is still trying to get her over here. His wife
    s mother was said to have a stroke. He sent money over there to help with that before he left. He was cruising around with his wife. She was pulled over for a small violation. There are Kangaroo Cops over there ! The cop jumped in there car and shoved it into park ! They towed the car, took it to a lot and took a valve stem out of a tire. He had to pay like $200 to get it out. His wife said they likely pulled her over because they saw him being white and figured he had money. He also ate something called Shawarma and got sicker than heck . He had the screaming s____s for days ! He still had it when he got back here. The paperwork is all in process and he hopes she will be able to move to the US this year.
    Good luck to your buddy.

Okieirish

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggy P View Post
    Good luck to your buddy.

He's going to need it !

Pinoy-T-X

Thanks for the Post, Okieirish.
    always looking forward to your updates
    Last edited by Pinoy-T-X; 06-07-21 at 04:20 PM.

Okieirish

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy-T-X View Post
    Thanks for the Post, Okieirish.
    always looking forward to your updates

No problem. I hope it works out for my buddy. Crazy stuff !

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Okey dokey. Can't you get the keys to his pad next time he splits for this Nigeria shit and throw an SBR party there? I have to guess it would be a good party place....

Okieirish

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Okey dokey. Can't you get the keys to his pad next time he splits for this Nigeria shit and throw an SBR party there? I have to guess it would be a good party place....
    HAHA ! He has a nice 5 acres that would be great for a keg party. He would sht when he came back and a rock band was playing !

Okieirish

Update. My buddy said the application for his wife to get over to the US has been approved . There are a few other hurdles before she comes over. His wife's mom recently had a stroke and his wife is taking care of her , which is another factor.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm sure the vaxxes are coming for her. They will have zombie sex in the jungle. I mean we might literally see zombie babies and zombies roaming around eating flesh pretty soon. I'm not even screwing around now man. If this turns into the "I am Legend" movie?

If you recall, that all started from people getting shots because they thought they cured cancer, but instead they brought on the freak show that eliminated most of humanity if not nearly all.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Update. My buddy said the application for his wife to get over to the US has been approved . There are a few other hurdles before she comes over. His wife's mom recently had a stroke and his wife is taking care of her , which is another factor.
    She is on the spousal VIS* (wont let me type the word)? I know someone waiting on this to be approved. My wife and I filled out the paperwork for them in November, but nothing yet. Do you happen to know when he applied?

sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3097

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    How about now?
    Your such a troll I've noticed.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Okieirish

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    She is on the spousal VIS* (wont let me type the word)? I know someone waiting on this to be approved. My wife and I filled out the paperwork for them in November, but nothing yet. Do you happen to know when he applied?
    I am not sure, but I think it gets bumped up more for a marriage. He also said there is quite a backlog building up .

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I am not sure, but I think it gets bumped up more for a marriage. He also said there is quite a backlog building up .
    I think it depends on the country somewhat as well though. Heard nigeria might be a bit slow because of scams

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

She's got a blanco from the states paying for her and her family to live

All the while still takin those huge nigerian cokks up the hershey highway

Shes big brained

Okieirish

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    She's got a blanco from the states paying for her and her family to live

All the while still takin those huge nigerian cokks up the hershey highway

Shes big brained

IDK. I just don't see how this is going to end up a wonderful , long lasting marriage. Once she hits 250 then 350 , then what? What a nightmare. He would be better off ghosting her. I hate to say it. It's probably too late for that.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

100%

Prolly would've already done it tho if he had it in him

First ... 9101112