Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

This is sort of what I envision..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cSBYDT1AFk
    Last edited by Okieirish; 12-10-19 at 12:36 PM. Reason: repeat post

POISON
    POISON's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12889

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    This is sort of what I envision..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cSBYDT1AFk

Okieirish

I am going to his house. Its only about 7-8 miles away. Maybe he brought her back for a "honeymoon". Sometimes people don't think clearly in this situation !

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

once you go balck black u never go back

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

I agree. I would never do it. I am having feelings of guilt that I did not talk him out of going. We are both in our early 50's. I sort of felt like he was old enough to make his own decisions (maybe not).
    Should know better in your 50's then to try this stunt. I'm 51 and I wouldn't try Nigeria even if I had Hally Berry in her prime waiting for me over there.

POISON

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Should know better in your 50's then to try this stunt. I'm 51 and I wouldn't try Nigeria even if I had Hally Berry in her prime waiting for me over there.
    I'm 53 and concur 100%. That's nuts.....

Okieirish

Quote Originally Posted by bozeman View Post
    It might be you go black, and never come back !

I went to his house. Nobody was home. So, I guess we just wait for now. I never told him to really be sure to call or let me know something before he left. He just said he would be back Monday.

So. I would say either A. Something went wrong
    OR
    B. He is madly in love with this gal and changed plans to stay longer or something

He was burned out and quit his job some time back. He has money and a lot of time, so we just have to hope its going well.

Okieirish

You could not pay me to go there. I feel lucky enough just to be alive . No way would I go to a foreign country where I have no control of anything. What if you got thrown in a Nigerian jail? I am guessing that would be REAL BAD !

Ph q all
    Ph q all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2902

Sounds like everything is just fine as he more than likely came across the very rare 6' beautiful blonde albino Nigerian Most of them women have a D cup bra size as well.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

more than likely he is now scrubbing toilets for boko haram. they probably abducted his female pen pal and don't care who knows it. so he probably tried to rescue her and that's where he is. a boko haram camp serving as a work slave.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10398

Have you talked to his family they should be made aware of this.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by bozeman View Post
    Wrong. Once you go black you go running back. Black women are hairy and smell awful. Why would anybody want that?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32799

I’m happily married but I hear Tinder works.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

wow, this is a an amazing story so far......... i'd probably wait a few days for any type of government contact. but def get in touch with family/friends that you know of.

did your friend have any inkling this was risky behaviour? i.e. does he at least know people will worry that he hasn't come back as scheduled?.. and i would think if he was going to almost any foreign country that he should tell someone back home he's decided to stay longer.

i had not thought of the enjoying himself so much, he'll just stay longer, but it is a reasonable scenario

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47428

Was he that desperate to go to that country after speaking to someone online? I doubt you would have changed his mind if you voiced your opinion. Hopefully he comes back alive.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

Might not be coming back mate,hear anymore news.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 12-10-19 at 04:52 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I’m happily married but I hear Tinder works.
    From single friends I hear Tinder works too.. I just hate online dating. It's alot of work as you gotta weed out the lies and fatties that post profile pics 10 years earlier. It's always a gamble when going out on that first date online.. Can often be a waste of your money and time..

I prefer meeting nice looking chicks in person and just saying hello and being friendly as I look for that ring on the finger.

Seriously though after a little small talk and seeing no ring I say you seem friendly would you like to hang out some time?

I know what I'm getting on the first date when doing that and so does she. I'm old fashion like that, I'M OUT ON INTERNET DATING SITES!!!

Okieirish

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    wow, this is a an amazing story so far......... i'd probably wait a few days for any type of government contact. but def get in touch with family/friends that you know of.

did your friend have any inkling this was risky behaviour? i.e. does he at least know people will worry that he hasn't come back as scheduled?.. and i would think if he was going to almost any foreign country that he should tell someone back home he's decided to stay longer.

i had not thought of the enjoying himself so much, he'll just stay longer, but it is a reasonable scenario
    I think I am going to contact one of his daughters tonite. I am unsure if they even know although he did have breakfast with 3 of his kids the day before he left. His kids are grown up now. He had 4 with that first wife. She put it to him for years on the child support. He paid a crazy amount for a LONG time. He was working 60-70 hours a week and stressed. Thankfully a couple years ago, he was done making that huge payment. Having such a bad run at marriage definitely had a big affect on him. I am praying he does not do something stupid like marry this one ! She is 32 he said . She is around 20 years younger than he is.

Okieirish

From single friends I hear Tinder works too.. I just hate online dating. It's alot of work as you gotta weed out the lies and fatties that post profile pics 10 years earlier. It's always a gamble when going out on that first date online.. Can often be a waste of your money and time..

I prefer meeting nice looking chicks in person and just saying hello and being friendly as I look for that ring on the finger.

Seriously though after a little small talk and seeing no ring I say you seem friendly would you like to hang out some time?

I know what I'm getting on the first date when doing that and so does she. I'm old fashion like that, I'M OUT ON INTERNET DATING SITES!!!
    One of my buddies saw this chick we knew from HS on Facebook. She looked really hot in the FB pics. He saw her at the 0u texas game. He had to do a double take! He said the chick looked like she was 200 pounds ! They have all kinds of filters and crap these girls use on FB. You are doing the right thing. Trust your own eyes in person ! This online stuff is scary !

Okieirish

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Might not be coming back mate,hear anymore news.

No news yet. Which is scary for sure. I will keep updating.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

One of my buddies saw this chick we knew from HS on Facebook. She looked really hot in the FB pics. He saw her at the 0u texas game. He had to do a double take! He said the chick looked like she was 200 pounds ! They have all kinds of filters and crap these girls use on FB. You are doing the right thing. Trust your own eyes in person ! This online stuff is scary !
    Yup, I did match.com for a few years a while back. I just got frustrated. I'd see profile pics then go on dates and think who is this girl? I'd walk on some of them and just say you look nothing like your profile pictures sorry..

Gotta be wary also when going out with chicks that have really pretty faces then wear black and baggy clothing on night dates also.. It's gonna be a fat mess under that clothing.. There is always gonna be red flags..

I HATE ONLINE DATING.. I'M OUT!!

Esco
    Esco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2725

He is supposed to be back today. If he does not send me a message, how long do I wait, to send a search party out for him? I thought it was a stupid idea. He is overall, a pretty smart dude though. He had been conversing with a black girl there for a couple months. I can think of a whole lot of things that could have gone wrong..........
    Send 100,000 bitcoins to Prince Esco from Lagos and I'll return your friend ASAP

Okieirish

Quote Originally Posted by Esco View Post
    Send 100,000 bitcoins to Prince Esco from Lagos and I'll return your friend ASAP

HAHA ! I think you could probably buy Nigeria for that much !

gojetsgomoxies

the female realtor with the 25 year old photo........... or chinese realtors near me with the photo of someone else..... anyway, i'm not much better. if i joined a dating site, i might use a really old photo myself

gojetsgomoxies

can they milk your buddy for $$$$ in nigeria? or do they have to contact family to make a payment for his release?... of course, assuming it is like this at all.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

HAHA ! I think you could probably buy Nigeria for that much !
    Lol..

100,000 bitcoins is alot..

1 Bitcoin equals
    7,231.39 United States Dollars

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Tell your friend to go to Ethiopia next time. They're known to have the most beautiful African women there.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Yup, I did match.com for a few years a while back. I just got frustrated. I'd see profile pics then go on dates and think who is this girl? I'd walk on some of them and just say you look nothing like your profile pictures sorry..

Gotta be wary also when going out with chicks that have really pretty faces then wear black and baggy clothing on night dates also.. It's gonna be a fat mess under that clothing.. There is always gonna be red flags..

Jibby, for some reason I'm not sure anyone is mistaking you for Brad Pitt either.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Tell your friend to go to Ethiopia next time. They're known to have the most beautiful African women there.
    Ethiopian chicks are usually cute as long as they have some meat on their bones.. I agree.. They all look the same pretty much in the face.. I can always spot an Ethiopian chick on the streets..

Esco
    Esco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2725

You turn em upside down and they all look the same

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Almost like this dude is semi enjoying the “action” in this thread
    a thread involving his “friend” who has a 50/50 chance of being murdered

Roll by my neighborhood Okie ,then maybe a fake friend will make a thread
    about you here in a few days

POISON

true that.......

Okieirish

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Almost like this dude is semi enjoying the “action” in this thread
    a thread involving his “friend” who has a 50/50 chance of being murdered

Roll by my neighborhood Okie ,then maybe a fake friend will make a thread
    about you here in a few days
    No its real. If the guy shows up with that gal I will get a picture of them and post it. I really doubt that he will get killed. I mean, a 1% chance of getting killed would technically, be really high. I am sure its less than that. So, he is likely coming back. I wish he would have said that he might stay longer or something. I still have not talked to his daughter. I am sort of afraid to freak her out about it. I don't even know , if they know he went. And they are not that close. I don't want to panic them, when I don't know if his plans changed or what. It's real. And it has my blood pressure higher than normal ! I don't need this distraction interfering with running my business etc.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Ok then , fair enough

but dude, if what all you said is true . It’s far more than 1 percent that something bad happened

dudes (who you said has cash) went off the map to go meet a (most likely poor stranger in need of cash ) .....

and now complete radio silence

man , maybe I’m misinterpreting this , but it looks really bad

Okieirish

I know he has a big 401k. I am not sure what he took there. I would assume a few hundred in cash and a credit card? Hopefully if he gets ripped off they don't try to kill him or hold him for ransom. I am trying not to stress too much, yet. Some of the other posters did put some stuff up I did find funny ! That has helped. I am nervous and had to take that Prilosec this morning. Stomach is about to boil over. Let's hope this has a happy ending. Will keep you guys updated.

First 123456 ... Last