hehfest
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1014

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    I will try to get an update next time I go over there. Paperwork is in process with the lawyer. I am not sure where we are at.

Thank you Okey. This guy is a pimp. Plain and simple. I must say that you should consider fading this chump though.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3129

I talked to my friend on the phone. His wife in Nigeria, wants him to buy her a car ! I forgot what she asked for, what type. It would have to be shipped to Nigeria. Out there, if you have a decent car, it can get stolen, and if you get hit, its probably tough luck. I was proud of my buddy. He is in no hurry to do that ! Maybe she is testing the relationship. He said things are probably 4 months behind to get her here due to Covid. I sort am wondering if my buddy is having a change of heart? I am not sure of the legality of all of this. If he "ghosts" her as someone previously stated, what if she showed up in the USA ? A lot of questions here.
    Last edited by Okieirish; 07-14-20 at 06:26 PM.

hehfest
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1014

I talked to my friend on the phone. His wife in Nigeria, wants him to buy her a car ! I forgot what she asked for, what type. It would have to be shipped to Nigeria. Out there, if you have a decent car, it can get stolen, and if you get hit, its probably tough luck. I was proud of my buddy. He is in no hurry to do that ! Maybe she is testing the relationship. He said things are probably 4 months behind to get her here due to Covid. I sort am wondering if my buddy is having a change of heart? I am not sure of the legality of all of this. If he "ghosts" her as someone previously stated, what if she showed up in the USA ? A lot of questions here.
    That's for marriage, but can't he have her visit here on a visitor **** or just show up and she can stay a certain amount of days? I don't know the immigration and visitation rules.

Okieirish

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    That's for marriage, but can't he have her visit here on a visitor **** or just show up and she can stay a certain amount of days? I don't know the immigration and visitation rules.

I am not really sure about any of it. Right now, I don't think she could come at all due to Covid and travel restrictions from other countries.

Okieirish

UPDATE !!!!!!!! I talked to my buddy. He is planning on going to Nigeria next month to see his wife again. The process is in place to get her to the USA. It has been delayed somewhat due to Corona.

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4920

UPDATE !!!!!!!! I talked to my buddy. He is planning on going to Nigeria next month to see his wife again. The process is in place to get her to the USA. It has been delayed somewhat due to Corona.
    Has she been vetted ? Any chance she will be joining the blm protests tour ?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1952

Hes still not back?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1952

How about now?

Okieirish

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    How about now?
    He has been back. He last went out there late February. He says he's going back in October. I have to watch his place when he's gone.

First ... 9101112