slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

UPS truck hijacked

4 dead I have no idea if the cons died

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Yeah cons are dead as well as the driver and then one other fatality a few hundred feet away in a car which screams stray bullets from the shootout killed some real unlucky SOB just sitting in traffic..TRAGIC

slayer14

A sad day for UPS

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Yeah cons are dead as well as the driver and then one other fatality a few hundred feet away in a car which screams stray bullets from the shootout killed some real unlucky SOB just sitting in traffic..TRAGIC
    Sounds like the movie The Town

slayer14

BrickJames
    Action

All high-end jewelry and bullion is delivered first thing in the morning via UPS or FedEx I used to be in the business.

The reason it's always first thing in the morning is because the driver wants to get the most valuable packages off his truck ASAP

BrickJames
    Action

Mostly for insurance purposes

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10662

Unfortunately the suspects were killed? That is the announcer . Who gives a crap about them . I feel bad for the driver who was just trying to make a living and an innocent person in a car because some jackass wants to steal off others instead of working and making a living.
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave captrobey 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

MarkMakers
    MarkMakers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Is it true that the police shot and killed the innocent UPS driver that was being held hostage?

Dim mak
    Dim mak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6azkG4HPNs

To see raw video

This is sickening and also against international law. First the cops used civilians are human shields and secondly they thought it was a good idea to start a gun fight in the middle of traffic.

In video you can see the poor driver with his hand up, trying to escape but cops keep shooting and murder him.

Reminds me of when cops murdered those innocent people at twin peaks in Waco years ago. Of course, they will investigate themselves and find they did nothing wrong.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by MarkMakers View Post
    Is it true that the police shot and killed the innocent UPS driver that was being held hostage?
    Yup. The pigs were bragging that no law enforcement were killed as they murdered the hostage. Hope ups driver’s family gets all the pig’s pensions.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

shoot out literally happened 5 minutes from my house. Poor kid UPS driver got wasted..has 2 young kids. I blame the two career thugs for what happened...but the cops f*cked the pooch. you cant start a shoot out in heavy traffic.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28935