stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

I wonder what boobie does all day now?

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17128

this thread reminded me of this scene in go.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    You made the thread about you.
    LOL How did I make the thread about me? By replying to people who made posts about me on here?

LOL No matter how you slice it, if you say yes to that, then you are the dumbest sum bitch on earth!

LOL "Joe, the people who trolled you DID NOT make the thread about you, but YOU made the thread about you

by replying to what THEY started!" LOL No matter what you say, I will NEVER believe you are that fukin stupid!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL How can I or anybody else be a "victim" on a website where they let self admitted drug addicts and convicts

like you troll threads run your mouth to people? LOL Hell just keep doing the dumb shit! They aren't going to stop you!

Like I said, just don't get so mad at somebody's reply to your trolling that you go off the rails and start talking

about their family!!
    You and your family that did such a terrible job raising you all belong in same place. Go tell that no point getting Joe. I’ll always still be here. You won’t.

Gotta be the dumbest pos alive. Keep wasting everyone’s time moron: nobody gives a shit what you say. You going on ignore dummy. Gl getting those 12 points you need so bad. Always begging.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

thread needs to be closed already been ruined

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16945

*30-40

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    The freaks come out at night?
    LOL No the "freaks come out" when they see a post by me! Man I swear it makes me feel

like a freakin celebrity! I'm just a stranger posting on the internet, but I have the ability

to make a few of the people on here go absolutely nuts like infatuated fans when I make a

post! I'll be available for autographs at a later date! A few of these nuts will camp out

in the parking lot for a week to be first in line to get my autograph!! LOL

2daBank

LOL Thank you for trying blanco! Yes I learned a very valuable lesson! Go scroll up this page and look!

On SBR people can troll me and talk about my dead family, and one guy even trolled me and made fun

of autistic people! Go look! But they did NOTHING to those childish trolls!

They only went after the person (ME) that REPLIED to the trolls! LOL I'd have never believed it until it

just happened! Oh well, I'm a quick learner! I've already adjusted to the rules!

I went and trolled pablo out of the blue and he and 2dabank have already replied to it!

So according to the rules, NOTHING will happen to me for trolling him out of the blue,

but HE will get in trouble for replying to it! LOL I can't wait!!
    No I won’t. You Havnt learned anything cause you clearly incapable of learning. I could teach a retarded monkey more than you.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

I got 24 points today....
    makes sense now

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Thought joedrool was on post review?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    would u wanna read thru all that repetive shet, be enough drive u insane

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    LOL All I ask is that you stop posting negative shit about until you see my next post come up!

Then I will offer the SAME bet to y'all. Then you will either have to shut the hell up with the trolling

& bashing or admit to the forum that you are too obsessed with me to stop! I can't wait!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    Not to mention the emails, him reporting every post he doesn’t like. Jfc I feel so bad for mods, it has to feel like a never ending pile of shit dealing with that moron. Imagine all the hell he raising over those 12 points!! lol

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Not to mention the emails, him reporting every post he doesn’t like. Jfc I feel so bad for mods, it has to feel like a never ending pile of shit dealing with that moron. Imagine all the hell he raising over those 12 points!! lol
    My god man your obsession of me is INCREDIBLE! Just wait until you see the post about the bet!

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    My God man, the "never ending pile of shit" is your obsession with posting about me!! How do you think the Mods feel when you post about ME EVERY 5 fukin minutes? Dude I'm just a stranger on the damn internet! Don't you even care what this psychotic obsession of me is making you look like to other forum members?

2daBank

My God man, the "never ending pile of shit" is your obsession with posting about me!! How do you think the Mods feel when you post about ME EVERY 5 fukin minutes? Dude I'm just a stranger on the damn internet! Don't you even care what this psychotic obsession of me is making you look like to other forum members?
    She can’t help herself. I know what ppl think of me and I’m positive what everyone thinks bout you.

2daBank

My god man your obsession of me is INCREDIBLE! Just wait until you see the post about the bet!
    Nobody obsessed w you ya fukkin dumb shit moron. That all you say bout everyone cause you dumb as fukk. Go away. Nobody gives a fukk bout you here or anywhere else. Is it killing your dumb ass I’m
    Never gonna be on post review? Fukkin clown..

Talk about obsessed, that your dumb ass reading anything said about you drooling at the mouth trying and trying to post till one slips thru, is that gonna be your entire thanksgiving? Lmfao

Nothing but a dumb ass puppet who goes crazy anytime we pull your strings. Dance puppet. Next time you allowed to post that is. Lmao

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Maybe Boobies and JTS can start their own forum.
    F+g Gang Forum. Got a ring to it.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

2DaBank for Mod Please!

franklee168

It's so nice to get 12 points just for the hell of it. I wonder if everyone else feels the same?

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29922

I agree, these 12 points feel sooooo good

It would be a real bummer to spend all your time and energy thinking of ways to troll people and then just being forced to stare at a big fat 0 betpoints in your account day after day because you're in SBR purgatory

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

You were asked to stop the off topic and machine gun posts taking over threads. Below is how you responded to that in the last 12 hours or so.

As you just will not listen, this is goodbye Joe.

Please feel free to commence your usual email, post report and chat requests for me to be sacked again.

I was wrong about you being harmless. You're a nasty piece of work really.

After looking over your chat logs and seeing the disgraceful way you have treated Genie, I wish I had not given you so much rope for this long.

Shari, whether it is disgusting or not that you have allowed these freaks to CONTINUE bashing me on this

thread, while you have stopped me from replying to it, do you know that I am not even getting my 12 points a day

now when I get a post "approved" by you???! Will you manually give me 12 points for every day that you allow

people to run their mouth about me and you prevent me from replying to it?

I mean letting these freaks continue to run their mouth & bash me while preventing me from replying is one thing,

but I am not even getting my 12 points a day while they bash me and you prevent me from replying!!

OMG in FIVE minutes there are EIGHT reply posts about me as soon as they saw a comment made by me!!

This thread is about waves not me!! My gosh shari, I see "post review" in these freaks future for clogging up the forum!

LOL Remember, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS "Act right" and "act nice" to me! Then my replies to what YOU

started with me won't make you so angry that you start talking about my dead family on here!

LOL Thank you for trying blanco! Yes I learned a very valuable lesson! Go scroll up this page and look!

On SBR people can troll me and talk about my dead family, and one guy even trolled me and made fun

of autistic people! Go look! But they did NOTHING to those childish trolls!

They only went after the person (ME) that REPLIED to the trolls! LOL I'd have never believed it until it

just happened! Oh well, I'm a quick learner! I've already adjusted to the rules!

I went and trolled pablo out of the blue and he and 2dabank have already replied to it!

So according to the rules, NOTHING will happen to me for trolling him out of the blue,

but HE will get in trouble for replying to it! LOL I can't wait!!

LOL How can I or anybody else be a "victim" on a website where they let self admitted drug addicts and convicts

like you troll threads run your mouth to people? LOL Hell just keep doing the dumb shit! They aren't going to stop you!

Like I said, just don't get so mad at somebody's reply to your trolling that you go off the rails and start talking

about their family!!

LOL How did I make the thread about me? By replying to people who made posts about me on here?

LOL No matter how you slice it, if you say yes to that, then you are the dumbest sum bitch on earth!

LOL "Joe, the people who trolled you DID NOT make the thread about you, but YOU made the thread about you

by replying to what THEY started!" LOL No matter what you say, I will NEVER believe you are that fukin stupid!

LOL No the "freaks come out" when they see a post by me! Man I swear it makes me feel

like a freakin celebrity! I'm just a stranger posting on the internet, but I have the ability

to make a few of the people on here go absolutely nuts like infatuated fans when I make a

post! I'll be available for autographs at a later date! A few of these nuts will camp out

in the parking lot for a week to be first in line to get my autograph!! LOL

LOL All I ask is that you stop posting negative shit about until you see my next post come up!

Then I will offer the SAME bet to y'all. Then you will either have to shut the hell up with the trolling

& bashing or admit to the forum that you are too obsessed with me to stop! I can't wait!

Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank gave Optional 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 41 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: franklee168, blankoblanco, ArunSh, BigOrange, JAKEPEAVY21, Triple_D_Bet, Chipup, pablo222, fried cheese, EmpireMaker, Crusherrr, Carseller4, slikec, Daniel Espinosa, inthedesert, hhsilver, eddycash, aggieshawn, CarolinaDaze, mpaschal34, Cross, b1slickguy, Spacefrog, Cabo, Xstream, pabonaparte, Auto Donk, daneblazer, Krashman, PromiseLand, Easy-Rider 66, yisman, phinfan27615, Sam Losco, sportfan, Alright Alright, leovegas, playersonly69, deadphish, hawkeye 16, and vladfan

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Opti - thank you.

Sincerely

Everyone

franklee168

I think I felt some movement!

franklee168

Jake...change your avi! You're scaring me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

blankoblanco

Holy crap, is this the greatest week in SBR history? The squad is not messing around

<3 Opti <3 Shari

franklee168

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    Holy crap, is this the greatest week in SBR history? The squad is not messing around

<3 Opti <3 Shari
    So much goodness I'm expecting a catastrophe soon.

blankoblanco

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    Jake...change your avi! You're scaring me.
    Agreed. Gives me post-traumatic snoopy disorder

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

talking bad to genie should be automatic ban, shes always so nice and helpful

good riddance joe

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51613

Wow! Well done Optional.

I did my very best to not engage Joe at all if I could help it (something which I think I succeeded at recently thankfully!). It was obvious based on history with him that you can't gain any traction as many of you probably realized quickly in this thread! He starts ranting over some nonsense, and you (perhaps foolishly) try to reason with him not knowing what you are up against, and he responds by going 10x more nuts, accusing you of attacking him/picking on him. Then perhaps you try to shut it down, but once he starts he never stops!

Became apparent pretty quickly to me what type of individual I was dealing with after a single interaction which is why I resolved to try my utmost to avoid any future ones! And thankfully Optional + SBR crew have hopefully made it impossible for me to backslide in that regard by putting an end to his reign of terror here! So thanks to all of them for that!

With the banning of both Bobbywaves + JoeCool this week, and of course this being a holiday weekend (at least in the US), this may well be the best week I can remember in SBR history!

I think I want to do something special to celebrate this - perhaps even making it a yearly tradition to commemorate this as one of the greatest weeks in SBR history. Perhaps some type of points give away - if anyone has a suggestion let me know!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: franklee168, and oChRoNiCo

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5369

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post

<3 Opti <3 Shari
    Things happen in threes. We can only hope Big Bear is next!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Wow! Well done Optional.

I did my very best to not engage Joe at all if I could help it (something which I think I succeeded at recently thankfully!). It was obvious based on history with him that you can't gain any traction as many of you probably realized quickly in this thread! He starts ranting over some nonsense, and you (perhaps foolishly) try to reason with him not knowing what you are up against, and he responds by going 10x more nuts, accusing you of attacking him/picking on him. Then perhaps you try to shut it down, but once he starts he never stops!

Became apparent pretty quickly to me what type of individual I was dealing with after a single interaction which is why I resolved to try my utmost to avoid any future ones! And thankfully Optional + SBR crew have hopefully made it impossible for me to backslide in that regard by putting an end to his reign of terror here! So thanks to all of them for that!

With the banning of both Bobbywaves + JoeCool this week, and of course this being a holiday weekend (at least in the US), this may well be the best week I can remember in SBR history!

I think I want to do something special to celebrate this - perhaps even making it a yearly tradition to commemorate this as one of the greatest weeks in SBR history. Perhaps some type of points give away - if anyone has a suggestion let me know!
    i actually feel bad for joecool, he obviously has some bad form of ocd and whatever else is going on, he can't help but to respond to every single thing, hope he gets some help not healthy to not let things go

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

Thanksgiving AND Christmas, all at once?

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

I don't even know who Waves or Joe Cool are, but I'm guessing their move to banishment island is a good thing.

First ... 1011121314 Last