teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Buy the land in cash... pay taxes on the land... but you can't do what you want on your land...lets hear an explanation baby.
    If you are paying taxes to keep "your" land, then it's not really yours.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

This is nothing new or shocking to anyone who thinks.

I’d disagree w the being cowards part. I’ve lived most my life disregarding their nonsense laws but at some point it gets tiring and prison a real bummer. They beat you down, nothin you can do, they always win.

As the tweeting clown commander and chief would say, “if you don’t like it, get out”. Lol

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Where my parents were from, you can piss on a wall without any worries. You can go in the field and grab a free chicken and chop its head off and eat it. You can shoot pigeons with slingshots or bebe guns for sport, police don't even flinch. You can live in a tent if you so choose.

Do as you please.

You want to go to this country?

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Where my parents were from, you can piss on a wall without any worries. You can go in the field and grab a free chicken and chop its head off and eat it. You can shoot pigeons with slingshots or bebe guns for sport, police don't even flinch. You can live in a tent if you so choose.

Do as you please.

Liberia ?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

100% Rich get richer even quicker these days
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Rental game ain't any better either, cash buyers are the only ones ahead.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

Do as you please.

My daughter recently spent 6 months in a country just like this. Surprisingly, she'd like to go back.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

If you want to live in a civilized society with roads, police and other basic government services, than everyone one needs to kick something into the kitty. (Taxes)

If you want to live in a lawless shithole and literally shit in a hole in the ground, go to Bangladesh or some shit like that.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Be
    Cause what you do to your land can cause damage to surrounding parcels of land as in contaminated and such. Not fair if you own 50 acres of pristine farm land and some schmuck who inherited the land next to yours starts dropping chemicals on the property and shuts all over it it will eventually contaminate your land . Rules and laws are needed to protect from the idiots
    I agree, it's ordinance laws and cities need them in place.. For example - here is So Cal, Mexicans come into good residential neighborhoods, buy a house, fill up the house with 3 or 4 families to pay the mortgage and bills.. Suddenly there are broken down cars being parked on front lawns. Can't do that as the city doesn't allow it. Why? Because it becomes a huge eye sore and property values begin drop rapidly.. THAT'S A MUST CITY LAW!!!

Needless to say there is then massive human traffic in the one house, noise, drug dealing also which then finally kills the once nice neighbor hood.. The good people sell and move out at a loss and that becomes a brand new ghetto hood.

This happened to my sisters house in the San Fernando valley area 10 years ago.. She had to sell her house at a loss and move to a new location.. I remember my sisters house was in a nice neighborhood.. Today it's a Mexican ghetto full of crime and drugs.. Gang banging.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I agree, it's ordinance laws and cities need them in place.. For example - here is So Cal, Mexicans come into good residential neighborhoods, buy a house, fill up the house with 3 or 4 families to pay the mortgage and bills.. Suddenly there are broken down cars being parked on front lawns. Can't do that as the city doesn't allow it. Why? Because it becomes a huge eye sore and property values begin drop rapidly.. THAT'S A MUST CITY LAW!!!

Needless to say there is then massive human traffic in the one house, noise, drug dealing also which then finally kills the once nice neighbor hood.. The good people sell and move out at a loss and that becomes a brand new ghetto hood.

This happened to my sisters house in the San Fernando valley area 10 years ago.. She had to sell her house at a loss and move to a new location.. I remember my sisters house was in a nice neighborhood.. Today it's a Mexican ghetto full of crime and drugs.. Gang banging.
    Trump 2020

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

free does not mean "do whatever you want"

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

as mentioned, at the very least, there's your behaviour affecting others and society in general. i.e. i can't drive while impaired.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Trump 2020
    This man knows!! Country probably knows too.. Economy and stock market just needs to stay peeking and it's a done deal.. May be a done deal regardless with the crap loser Dems roster running now.. Biden has lost his mind, Bernie to old and to far, others even worse...

No super star rising above the field in other words like Bill Clinton or Obama back in the day.. You know when a candidate star is shinning and sticks out!!! I don't see any sticking out coming up now for the 2020 election in Democratic field... Trump will shine also during the debate times.. Easy money on that Trump 2020 prop..

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

We are living in a wild time.

The president is being impeached, is probably guilty, and I still doubt anybody can beat him in the election...

unless we get a republican challenger

First 123