Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Scenic Tour of Roatan Island, Honduras (all photos taken by La Donque).....

so, this last cruise went down to Roatan Island off the coast of mainland Honduras..... First time there, so the wife and I decide to book a tour of the island to see some scenic overlooks, some monkeys and sloths, a chocolate factory, and a rum distillery......

this tour was NOT a Royal Caribbean sponsored excursion..... In other words, we wind up late from our tour, for any number of reasons (see them below), we are shit outta luck as the ship ain't waitin.....

so, we book the tour, thinkin' we'd probably be with some other fukheads from our ship, but much to my amazement, it's just my wife and I and a twenty-year old "tour guide" who is a native of Roatan, and is obviously not hispanic, but rather a yellow bone reminder of the slave trade having been rampant in these parts just a few centuries ago......

the skin tight threads she had on caught both the attention of me and my wife..... my wife primarily to see if I broke my neck while gawking at this tour babe's healthy Flo-Jo like ass as we followed her back to our "private tour bus", which wound up being her Toyota sedan.....

but enough of that, on to the scenic photos I took of the best sights to on the beautiful Caribbean Island of Roatan, Honduras:

FIRST STOP: a scenic over look of the port we cruised in to, and the rest of the island. I managed to take a photo of the "best scenery" that I saw from high above the island on the overlook (excepting my beautiful wife, of course):

Next, it was on to fuk around with some little monkeys and some chill sloths....... again, I took a few photos of such an amazing sight:

Next stop, the Chocolate Factory..... and you guessed it, plenty to see there:

then, on to the Rum place, where I found some more interesting stuff to take photos of:

After stoppin by our guide's place for some weed brownies and a few blunts and other fun, we had to shag ass back to the damn boat, which was about to leave our asses..... candidly, I was fine with it, as we'd already decided to extend the fun if we missed it and had to fly back to f'n htown......

one last photo, with wife cropped by demand:

highly recommend using her as your "tour guide" if you're ever down in Roatan........
    Points Awarded:

Esco gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

Did you say you went to Honduras or Hound Your Ass?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Tremendous thread here. Maybe a little shady, but tremendous nonetheless.

Esco
    Esco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2725

This thread kicks ass
    Last edited by Esco; 11-19-19 at 07:33 AM.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Tremendous thread here. Maybe a little shady, but tremendous nonetheless.

never been my style to perv bitches..... if it wasn't for sbr, I never would have taken the damn photos..... I'd have just banged the shit out of her and my wife in a standard threesome without anyone knowing.....

but knowing the fukkers on here always say "photos" or "photos or it didn't happen," I found myself taking the incognitos..... felt like how those creeps that put mirrors on their shoes at the malls to get upskirt shots felt, I imagine......
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

By all means Donk it's all good.

You promised these photos and you delivered.

Sounds like a good trip too.

Auto Donk

a few editorial points:

wild thing was, it was one of those instant chemistry situations, her first smile said it all, that she was game..... felt good to still "have it", even 30 years her senior.....

and that this song immediately came into my head and stayed in it until, well, it is still in my f'n head, since the time I first saw that ass until now....:

(first verse is relevant):

"She had the credentials of strippers in Atlanta
    Ass came with a hump from the jump she was a camel
    I want to ride like Arabians
    Push an '04 Mercedes-Benz"

Auto Donk

no comment yet from diggity.....

diggity, only one question is relevant here: would you rip that little frenulem that connects your tongue to the bottom of your mouth due to jamming your tongue as far up her ass as humanly possible????

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

AD did you stretch out her mouth/pussy/ass or not left out the most important fact of the excursion, tf or was it all purely fantasy ...
    Last edited by BeatTheJerk; 11-20-19 at 09:02 AM.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    AD did you stretch out her mouth/pussy/ass or not left out the most important fact of the excursion, tf or was it all purely fantasy ...
    I'm done braggin' about my conquests on sbr..... but if you happen to attend the next sbr bash, feel free to ask my lovely wife about what all she did with me and our tour guide on a very beautiful afternoon on the island of Roatan.....

ps... someone other than my wife said "no way that thing fits up my ass....."

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I'm done braggin' about my conquests on sbr..... but if you happen to attend the next sbr bash, feel free to ask my lovely wife about what all she did with me and our tour guide on a very beautiful afternoon on the island of Roatan.....

ps... someone other than my wife said "no way that thing fits up my ass....."
    ok pal got it !

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

give you an update when anything eventful happens !
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 11-21-19 at 01:49 AM.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

I didnt get the same view when I went to roatan

Auto Donk

my frenulum still not fully healed from rippin it...... tongue in bad shape..... ate far too much cinnamon ring/sweet pussy in Roatan.....

Auto Donk

... still trying to shake that ass.....

oops... just read that.... not trying to shake MY ass.... no.... THAT ASS..... (from my mind)..... been a week.... usually doesn't take that long.......... (well known phenomenon.... biggest risk of "the lifestyle")