sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Anyone ever buy a car this way?

Getting an SUV delivered next Thurs

Haven't spoken to a single person on the phone so far, everything done online

Definitely a different experience than I've had before

Getting a 2017 Lincoln MKC, always had a thing for Lincolns

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

So you're buying a used vehicle without driving it or having a mechanic check it out, or even seeing the vehicle in person?
    How much did you spend vs the blue book, and do you have anything other than some pictures to base you purchase on?

sourtwist
    not a non pro

There's a 7 day return policy

I am not putting any money down

I have driven several vehicles over the past few weeks, I narrowed it down to the MKZ sedan and the MKC

I was also looking at the MDX, and Explorer...I have a Ford Edge that is paid off along with an Infiniti G37 sedan.

Anything goes wrong as far as this purchase goes, it probably won't hurt that much, other than the $400 delivery charge that would be my responsibility if I choose not to keep it.

Definitely rolling the dice to an extent, but I am a gambler, after all.

A friend of mine who does basic work like brakes and oil changes on my vehicles will be taking a look at it for me next weekend.
    Last edited by sourtwist; 11-14-19 at 10:45 PM.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

Do they provide a title history? Doesn't sound that bad if you can bale on the deal for a short time after delivery. I'm guessing
    they do financing too. Did you negotiate or was it like this is the price and just take it or leave it.
    I'm asking because I need another vehicle to suppliment my other vehicles that are getting long in the tooth.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Same position I'm in, needed something newer

Clean carfax, no accidents

Financed thru Carvana

Check out the website, best part is that everything is fully disclosed and there is no haggling...extended warranties available also

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Carmax allows you to drive the car of your choice. I just couldn't spend money on a car without at least driving it..

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Carmax allows you to drive the car of your choice. I just couldn't spend money on a car without at least driving it..
    I hear you